Disney's New Strategy Since Everyone Found Out Their Movie Sucks Ass

Sounds like a bugman convincing himself he liked the movie, I'm not so sure it's a shill

Are plebbitors really dumb enough to pay again for a movie they clearly disliked?

Reddit is absolutely shitting on it and it's fucking great watching these cuckolds squirm.

Nice dubs
Yes they are, such is the nature of the bugman. Specially after reddit tomatoes said it's so good. Critics gave it good ratings so the bugman feels bad if he doesn't like it.

Just give them enough time, they'll convince themselves it was good eventually

Wew.

Didn't some jewtube reviewer also state he had to see it twice before he could give it a score?

This is like when /mu/ tells you an album is a "grower."

Hahahahahah they really think people are retarded cattle don't (((they))).

Yup, although some are cucked "fans" Someone posted a review of some random idiot who didn't like the film but it was clear he really wanted to…. but couldn't and he didn't know how to handle it.

Damage control
Oh God someone named "I_need_that_bacon" is scolding fans for not liking TLJ. Shill are not even trying anymore. Should have named himself give me your "shekels you filthy stupid goyim piece of shit"….

I can't see it being worse than Lucas. Dude is a fucking hack. Seriously the only guy in the world who could take Liam, Ewan and Natalie and pull the worst performances of their lives out of them, and be OK with it.

Here’s your (you). Next time put in more effort.

We're sorry Lucas! i-I guess u think we deserved this. m-Maybe we do.

You know it's fucking true. Aside from one or two people in the Star Wars movies, the dialog was wooden and shit and the acting piss fucking poor. Lucas is, and always will be, a talent less hack. He is the Steve Jobs of the movie industry, his product is absolute overhyped shit, yet people still praise it.

Post salt. We need a salt-mining thread.

Is this hownyou cope with ruining Star Wars, Mike? You come to a Cardassian transitioning support group and try to tell yourself that since Lucas didn’t write Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights then the prequels are shit? The prequels built a world, the world of the Republic, vibrant and large and lived in. It built characters we remember. What is the name of that orange chink from TFA, or the guys from kanja club? No one cares. Yet you know Watto and Dooku and Greivous.

This one ass ravaged queer hemingway_had_cats is the best one. Keeps attacking everyone as a "prequel lover" I remember when TFA came out and not a single Disney dick sucker had an argument for the movie that wasn't "b…b..but it's better than the prequels"

Look at these idiots cling to their idols …. the "characters were great!" ,"Darth emo was fantastic!"…. They are still lying to themselves trying to find something to cling to….

watch it again to get rid of your wrong think!
also "it causes issues with the new cannon" that's rich

disgusting

What is the name of that orange chink from TFA, or the guys from kanja club? No one cares. Yet you know Watto and Dooku and Greivous.
Excellent point.

Why don't you stay there if you love it so much?

Even if the writing the best it ENABLED creativity.

This is why there is barely any EU material for the new wars. Its all burnt down. There are NO new elements and they all make no sense at all.

And, they're still shitty movies. TFA is no worse, nor any better than the shlock Lucas created. I really don't see how people think Disney can ruin something that was shit to begin with.

This. Its official the prequels and everything Lucas shall now be retconned as pure kino. Disney nuwars must die. Just like they literally killed off all the characters in the most undignified way possible. So too shall Disney Wars die, and everyone will know that Lucas was right and Lucas did nothing wrong.

Prequels were better than the trash nu-trilogy. Get over it

Oh god Rich what the fuck do we do?

The only remotely decent movie in the bunch was Return of, all the others were absolute garbage. TFA was still absolute garbage but it was only better than the rest because at least the acting was decent. Lucas couldn't even direct great actors into a 1/2 decent performance. It was all phoned in and he didn't give a flying fuck, because he's a hack.

TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.

There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.

And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?

I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close.

Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.

>of course you have to pay again if you want to rewatch it, you filthy gentile, do you think (((Disney))) is a charity house?

Let's ironically shill it on The Nerd Crew, Mike! It worked with the rest of Disney properties!

You choose to sell it to Disney, you filthy oil-drilling autist. Now go rise your cuckling adoptive nigglets that your negress brought from her last marriage, you stupid cuckold.

That's because we had almost two decades to meme about the prequels and its terrible characters. Give time and this new thrash will be as recognized as the old trash.

to be fair, I guess that the prequels at least had a much better casting - Samuel L Jackson, Christopher Lee, Ian McDiarmid… the supporting cast had some pretty awesome names that managed to inject some life into Lucas's garbage, while the new movies are forever condemned to have diversity hires to fill in the Jewish garbage.

Nah

No the EU really started to grow from the PT right after the second film.

But dis shit? Your gonna get nothing. There is no space to grow at all.

TFA had Max Von Sydow for the opening scenes but that was a waste, he should have been the new Obi-Wan at least

Not shit is an unreasonable expectation?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Star Wars. Luke Skywalker dying is very subtle, and without a solid grasp of overexertion from force projection most of the plot will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Luke’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from milking alien sea lion breasts, for instance. The fans understand why Kylo Ren cuts Snoke in half; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plot twists, to realise that they’re not just shocking- they say something deep about the FORCE. As a consequence people who dislike Leia force flying like superman truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the shock in the resistance entirely dying from “Atmospheric Depressurization,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Admiral Ackbar's famous quote before he too dies. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Captain Phasma’s mortal coil sheds itself on their movie screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Because the constant crying from faggots like you was starting to give me tinnitis
I gave you films that took themselves seriously, films with kickass merch andl vidya. You know how many fucking hours we spent just on Padme’s costumes alone you little shit? Just to give you spoiled ungrateful plebs imagery you’d never seen before. I spend literally decades building those worlds for you in my head and what do I get? Memes about “raping your childhood.” Some autistic lush in Milwaukee spends a few weeks nitpicking them and what does he get? You retards fighting over who can suck his dick the longest and hardest. So yeah, instead of hanging around giving you swine more pearls to shit on I opted for REAL fuck you money; enough to pay Oprah to jerk me off everyday while I browse boards like this watching you cucks chafing under JJ’s star of david shaped boot heel
TOP FUCKING KEK

Oh yeah btw
‘’’Protip’’’: The black stormtrooper was MY idea and mandatory in my contract with Disney. “Finn” means “The End” and is a metaphor for all of you, a bunch of whiny, traitorous niggers.
FUCK
YOU

You have to go back.

Nah son. Nah. We 8ch now.

bix nood muhfugga

Somebody wedgie this nerd.

I'm sorry Mr Lucas

Just curious how much supplemental fiction Disney is going to shit out to further kill SW and promote their shit writing, are there kids books talking about gookfat and how she's a much better pilot than Wedge Antilles ever was etc?

Could it even explain how Kylo was a compelling character without mentioning that it's either a jewish faggot or tumblrfat?

Would the prequel trilogy have been received better if Jar Jar was an adolescent catgirl alien instead of a fishfrog thing?

This was taken near Disney. The shill in the red car probably works there.

Can’t hear you.

LOUDER.

I'M SORRY MR LUCAS!!!!

That’s better.

God yes. Jesus that would have spawned an entire generation of autistic faggots getting into genetics, biology, medicine, and chemistry just so they could fulfill their childhood dream of genetically engineered catgirls for domestic consumption. Like Verne and all those other bookfaggots did for the space age nerds.

Instead we got Jar Jar who channeled their autism into impotently raging on the internet. Now we have Tumblr, Twitter, and (you)

See it again, goy

How long until they start talking about entitlement?

why are these people such faggots he clearly didn't like the movie but like some cultist he wants the other cultists to tell him hes wrong! Its like they can't come to terms with the fact that they don't like the movie as if not liking the movie is an opinion they are not allowed to have….

Groupthink is the defining characteristic of the left.

You know what, I don't care anymore, I'm embracing misogyny as the one true religion.

It is because so many have lost their ethnic tribalism to cultural tribalism and Star Wars is a big part of that for many people. This person is having an actual crisis of conscience. They're afraid they're betraying their own group. Afraid they may be cast out and troubled they may never feel like they truly belong ever again.

Oy gevalt, my fellow Star Wars™. I too was feeling despondent about people rating Star Wars™ The Last Jedi™ negatively, but then I decided to go and see Star Wars™ The Last Jedi™ again! It solved all my problems, and will solve yours! I will definitely buy the Star Wars™ The Last Jedi™ blueray, and would 100% recommend my fellow Star Wars™ fans do too!

Women were a mistake.

These people need to be chemically castrated.

spread by what appear to be retarded women…typical.

Marketing campaign 3: Fox (which disney bought) nice free press there, would hate star wars because obama….. ignoring the first pos no one complained about.

Every fucking time.

Chemical castration is giving them progesterone; considering the levels of xenoestrogens they would turn into trannies and start lactating. Just euthanize them already.

Expecting something good = toxic fanbase.

You don't even need to go that far back because I guarantee you not a single one of these motherfuckers gave a nanoshit about Star Wars not even a week before the first EP7 trailer dropped.

The prequels has so many things going on plot-wise it's even hard to type it all out in a condensed format.

it isnt gonna stop here.
what happens when the people who are dumb enough to give it a second viewing still don't like it?

This is why it's legal to beat women in Muslim countries. People view them as regressive barbarians, when they are merely ahead of the curve, at least in this regard.

Pretty much this.

In 1999 the only people who weren't shitting over The Phantom Menace were subhuman retards and easily amused kids. You are those one of those kids, now grown into a manchild.

lmao nerd, ur never getting laid talking about stupid bullsh*t like that, go to a club or smthing lmao ;)

It's king arthur in space. Even if samurai is a better fit since the story was plagiarized from The Hidden Fortress.

And in 2017 the only people who aren't praising The Phantom Menace are manchildren. You're one of those manchildren, now grown into a kino appreciator.

Doesn't make sense. Just admit that you like a movie from your childhood, without dragging the rest of cinema down like a 4cuck for the sake of memeing.

True brilliance. Glory be us, fellow connoisseurs of the silver screen that we could experience such a masterful depiction of perfection.

Sounds like you've got a problem with your plebeian status there, Marcus Marius.

The prequels are kino

How do you expect Anons to mine salt?

Just watch it again, people cant review this kino properly because its a sensory overload of a film. Films a visual medium, you have to see it again

That’s Attack of the Clones you uncultured moron. You don’t even know what the fuck you hate. You’re just an RLM watching soy drinker.

So it is an acquired taste, like liver, semen, coffee, whiskey, or tilsit havarti.

So the movie is so terrible it can actually kill you.Nice to know, avoid TLJ it can kill you via sensory failure! it what actually happened to Luke Skywalker in the movie!!!

this is all performative. None of these people give a shit about the movie. It's trash. But by publicly liking said trash and what messages it poorly attempted to spread (WYMEN, NIGGERS, CHINKS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK WHITE MEN, FUCK THE PATRIARCHY) it shows that they're in the know and part of the in group. The fact that they're all verified as well while being not worthy of any note if a further example. I think only blood can put the nation back on course.

I think they ‘care’, but being leftists they have no ability to separate what they agree with politically from what is good art.

There isn’t a nation anymore. There’s multiple racial groups, whites, soy eating whites, and clueless whites. Then there’s a sliver of whites who see what’s happening and where this is going.

vomit.png
liek pottery

This is not Conan the Barbarian, there's no symbolism here to get once you see it twice, the movie is just ridiculous.

But they want to think there is to justify all the years of their lives they wasted shilling this Godawful mistake.