Raspberry Pi website

This is image is being currently displayed in the RPi website.
raspberrypi.org/

Why does technology have to do with politics? Cant tech just be tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

raspberrypi.org/app/themes/mind-control/images/home-products-cta__image.png
up-board.org
instagram.com/insta_bejb/
olimex.com/Products/FPGA/iCE40/
up-board.org/
raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi{01..58}.pdf
raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi1.pdf
raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi2.pdf
raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi3.pdf
raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi4.pdf
github.com/korn101/PiNumberStation
arm.com/support/university/students/dsp/dsp-development-boards-for-students.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, there's this, so

raspberrypi.org/app/themes/mind-control/images/home-products-cta__image.png

Absolutely not

And Raspberry Pi has been pozzed for a while now

Good thing all the hobbyist nerds I know buy its knockoffs from ebay works same and much cheaper.

Tech is just tech. It's just a set of uniformly agreed upon definitions that describe the world accurately and are reproducible everywhere with acceptable margin of error. It's when you have diversity quotas enforced by someone when it comes a problem. Oh and kikes running publications like (((elsevier))). Tech is just a tool and a tool is as only as useful as the owner who knows how to use it. I assure you that any worthwhile STEM anons lurking here will know how to do a lot of damage when the time is right. Making useful stuff of various uses from chemistry, assembling makeshift microwaves equipment from physics and OPSEC from IT are useful skillsets in any war, hot or otherwise, especially guerilla wars.

yea, sure

They're actually sending a wholesome message that if you have to marry a shitskin, at least adopt white kids.

PozberryBi have been known kikes going all the way back to gamergate.

We've known (((Raspberry Pi))) to be globalist shitheads since GamerGate. Joke's on you if you've ever given them money.

I actually did when sbc like the first model of rpi seemed something new and cool

Technology is the only actual progress.
Thus politics must infiltrate technology in order to keep up appearances.

Make sure to spread this around.
Normal fags still have an instinctual disgust reflex to the mentally ill being around kids.

I thought about buying one of these just to fuck around with. Guess I'll be buying the knockoff.
BananaPi seems pretty cool too. Circuits are circuits. Doesn't matter who makes them. Chinese knockoff it is.
Also
Jokes on you.

Also, can someone translate what that binary code means in English on the poster above the girl's head?

Doesn't mean anything. I can barely get a j out of it by ignoring hidden numerals.

Clearly it was designed by a chick.

It's just advertising to the demographic.
Pajeet is a big buyer.

this hurts my autism

b-but they don't like liberal agenda??

They made their bed; now let them lie in it.

I don't see any pajeet in that ad all i see is nigger and gay agenda,unless pajeet queers are the major buyers.

Those children are clearly Aryan progeny.

Sadly they made tech too accessible. There are so many tools available even the idiots (who are easy to control) are involved now.

Accessibility is one thing, dumbing it down so even niggers can move boxes around was a mistake. They felt empowered because they put a wood peg in a hole.

This shit infuriates me as a tech employee.

Allowing women and minorities in tech was a gigantic fucking mistake.

We should sponsor trips for shitskins. Space cancer is equal opportunity. Send em up, forget the food and let nature take over. Who knows, space apes may be the next evolution.

What better way to stick it to them by weaponizing Pis? For real, a handful of the Zero W models would be an insurgent's wet dream if he had any clue what he was doing.

I bought one just to play roms (SNES/NES/Genesis/Game Gear/GB/GBA and all of that ) when I'm on vacation. I don't regret it, as I did have some great time with my nephews, cousins and friends playing with them.

I did have to buy some other products to make it happen, like an USB hub, a SATA to USB adapter an LCD screen, a mini keyboard and a powerbank but having a really tiny computer that can play DVDs everywhere is priceless.

as for the pozzed company behind it, well we could say the same with car companies or anything really. For a $30 toy, i don't give a fuck, it's working great.

It really doesn't make any differences. Whatever the name is, the product is alright. Go for it.

This is why these people, no matter how wealthy and productive their countries are, have no future. If you can't afford the price of admission, you don't get a space on the ride, whether it's a plane, train or rocket.

That said, everyone knows space belongs to corporations, China & Russia. The only question is, do you want to be a wage slave dying of space cancer, surrounded by gopnik convicts or a worker drone in the chink hive?

I'm not mad. This is hilarious. Keep doubling down kikes!

Raspberry Pi, so easy a niggress can use it.

The good news is, that as a white man capable of understanding electrical engineering, you have a plethora of other chips to purchase instead of a pozberriPi or any other made with

Raspberry Pi and Arduino have been pozzed for a very long time. I'm surprised you're just now realizing this.

At least the asians are making some knockoffs that aren't complete shit. The OrangePis are cheaper, more powerful, and come in a wider variety. You'll just have to wait longer to get it shipped to you. And then there are boards likes the Banana Pro and Odroids if you're willing to spend a little more.

Or do what this user suggests and work your way into FPGAs

Why do they have to inject propaganda into literally everything?

Stay mad pajeet.

The Beagle Bone is superior and completely FOSS, meanwhile RasPi runs on ARM and is shitted up with binary blobs. I still use my RasPi from highschool, but you'd have to be an idiot to actually buy one these days.

Untill I saw the poz button and sticker this is what I took away from the pic:

Pi is cancer from top to bottem. The firmware on the board is closed source and you have to run closed source binary drivers to use it.

ISS gonna allahu ackbar soon

As gay as it is some times, we should all support open source software.

Kek'd

I bought a few pi's before I was aware of their (((social justice))) tendencies. One of these days I'm going to make a RWDS RetroPie theme or an entire populated image complete with Doom Holla Forumswad just to spite those bongistan faggots. I'd like to think I've offset whatever money they made from me by pirating a metric ass ton of their (((fellow traveler's))) content and IP's.

I've been playing with the FM transmitter script on my pi3. It could broadcast "hatethink" on commutes. Range is about a city block. It only requires the script and a piece of wire on a GPIO pin

and into the trash my raspberry goes right now. Can you imagine being a 6 year old kid in today's world? You better either have the shekels for a very expensive Catholic until 6th grade school and then Deerfield/Exeter/Choate/Philips/Andover.

**Philips-Andover (doubt even 10% of you know the difference, but still…)

I HAD TO FUCKING ORDER 3 PIECES FEW DAYS AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Catholics come cheap.

Boy is the only one programming. Nigger and dyke are "management" and contribute nothing. Girl is proud that she put together a prefab robot.

Thus,legit, though not in way intended.

the "MAKE space" poster in the background with the the big metal letters is an allusion to the iron age and the kali yuga. the jews want it to spread across the galaxy.
or maybe i'm just being paranoid and silly

pajeet, in fact, represent the non meritocracy, you dumb faggots
these little code-monkeys get the job even tho they wont understand a batshit of what they do

This. Even 4 years ago or so, I was discouraging people from buying it irl and letting them know the company was mega SJW tier

these little code-monkeys get the job even tho they wont understand a batshit of what they do

this.

You're slow on the uptake, these guys came out as super sjws during gamergate.

research the shit out of that Catholic school, user. if it's anything like mine was the whole graduating class will be degenerates and atheists anyway

This is why the only approved method of working with embedded electronics for white men is to go to mouser or digikey and buy parts to roll your own from the ground up.

Thank me later.

um does it support stuff like sensors for moisture control and etc?

New version, esp32, is faster, has more RAM (important). Load a build w/LUA installed, easier to prototype.

Check CNLohr on JewTube for neat ESP8266 videos, I think he is doing stuff with ESP32 also.

Everything is politicized these days, friend. Everything.

There is a newer version, though.

Yes. It's 100% Arduino compatible. I use Arduino IDE for programming it.

ty user, I'm grateful.

I'm working on a project and im preparing to destroy all raspberry Pi shit I own, will be recording it.

Already posted it on linkedin that its degeneracy and I have network of 3k people. Guess its time to lose some clients

Niggers and Pajeet are not the same. Niggers can be potty-trained, but Pajeet can be put to work.

Because you are an user I will tell you this: Buy an NodeMCU for prototyping. It is an esp8266 with built-in voltage regulator and usb driver. You will safe a lot of time.

use beaglebone u niggs. It's better in every possible way.

I love how it's bloody obvious when an obnoxious feminist LGBTQXYZ+- type tries to fit in any IT environment while having basically null knowledge of the subject.

also openwrt for your router. It's…

Had one feminist in team, ty god she got fired because our CEO has SS division skull printed on his mouse pad.

Thanks user, I will use it wisely

Useless. I will stick with my SAMs thank you very much

for fuck's sake man I wish I had your job

I have 4 of these. Like the other user said, it's a huge net lose to (((them))) considering all the media I pirated with them so I won't be kicking myself too hard. They also fulfill several roles in my white children farming operation: entertainment centers, baby monitors etc. all managed from my PC or smartphone.

That said, there's no reason to use these when there are others out there. I won't buy another one.

Come to Serbia, we got open position for an VoIP Engineer, but there are also positions for VBA, C# or PHP dev

Worst thing is that she worked for 2 months, she was raging at him, we were drinking beer during work time and were goofing around, one guy even managed to score her. For those 2 months she worked with us she didn't know that CEO was CEO whole time, until she "quit" as she says, she never finished any code in time

If you need a small-form-factor computer get an Aaeon UP. It's x86 instead of rpi's ARM architecture, so you're not tied to stripped-down distros like Raspbian. It's binary compatible with everything you use in a real Linux distro.

A big advantage is that you can use Docker container virtualization native. Raspbian dropped support for that over two years ago.

up-board.org

DROPPED

Checked and kekd
instagram.com/insta_bejb/

apparently she works for VICE now, she blocked us on every social network and put her profile on private since I've print her tittie pic and posted on kikebook.

Pic Related

Nigger it's a 4-core Atom. x86 and x64.

As if nonwhites like you need 64 bits anyway.

AS AN AUTHOR L U L

I like you guys. I still order the cheap passives from aliexpress.

Lern2electronics d00d.

That's pretty cucked.

DROPPED
Intel can go fuck itself. Samsung Exynos ftw

What is Holla Forums opinion on Arduino Uno ?
Also, fuck electronic fags, never met one who wasn't a douchebag,

I used to in high school, but I forgot all of it since in Serbia you learn stuff from 1935

Atm my focus is it, and im working as small webdegenerate

NodeMCU is faster, has wifi, is cheaper, smaller and not as gay.

No. The only advantage is that "shield" form factor which isn't really an advantage if you don't like paying hipsters for the privilege of hanging out in their ecosystem. See below.

Look into the WeMos NodeMCU boards. They have ESP8266 modules on boards about 30mmx40mm for about USD5, including a few simple I/Os such as the DHT temp/humidity sensor and LEDs and stuff that you can stack up. It's all just signals, man.

thx user, I will take a look at it.

also

Time to crack and haxx access points and find the terrorists

We also would have accepted Hair Pi.

Why am I dubbing so much today O M G

Catholic schools are degenerate

Interesting, user.

I suppose you can stick to the POZ system instead.

How about no? olimex.com/Products/FPGA/iCE40/

seems like tech to me.

You sound well informed regarding preparatory academies. Tell me, old boy, if you could choose between Exeter and Philips, which do you reckon is superior?

I've never been in one myself, but based on some of the chicks I've banged, I suspect you are correct.

Judaism aside, these tend to be relatively correlated.

What do you even do with these mini computers anons?

Raspberry Pi has been cucked with community guidelines and foot-in-mouth executives for a long time. Luckily there are far superior products in that tech space to build single-board microcomputers with.

Wanna know how I can tell you're a virgin?

the Aryan race of SBCs

Because the sheboon wife, the boy has a faggot flag on his laptop.

Thanks for posting this. I'll never buy one of these fucking things.

It's still ARM, niggers.
But yeah it does support a lot of distros.

I have three of them. They were all given to me by people who didn't want them anymore.

I have one velcroed under my desk right now. It's in my router DMZ. I screw around with it from time to time, but I've never found a real use for it.

Its not that it supports more it just that it doesn't require you to load a shady binary blob to use it. Thats why OpenBSD and other strict open source OS's will run on it.

You guys weren't lying when you said I'd be here forever.

intel x86_64 architecture is just as shit even more tbh as the arm architecture, the only reason arm sucks is nobody wants to port shit over to it because that requires work, and a brain. other then that, everything about arm's build is better then intel's old ass outdated bullshit x-arch possibly developed in the back ally way of some Chinese restaurant in bejing by a hooker and a Taiwanese lady boy.

women? fuck these cis scums

Pretty sure Rasperry Pi is based in Cambridge (I remember first reading about it in the local paper, anyway). It was born pozzed.

shit was always pozzed

This entire bread is off topic, but as such knowledgeable anons are present, could you please advise me on a SBC that fits the following specs (or pointers to good comparisons)? (I have an idea for a piratebox type project, but this isn't my field of forte, and there seems to be a deluge of boards to choose between)
Priorities:
1 super tiny (At least smaller than a credit card),
2 portable battery option (charging battery circuit a bonus),
3 WiFi,
4 can install full distro Linux (x86 CPU? I'd need BBS software to run on it)
5 micro USB OTG interface

Lattepanda maybe

thank you user

its huffman coding for "non binary"

UP sbc maybe, x86 and runs full linux distros.

up-board.org/

Thanks user. That is quite powerful! I could run a server off that beast. The new UP core looks promising at 66x56.5mm.

It's everywhere
Dirty Duolingo degenerates pushing this shit
I just want to learn German and Russian, stop cramming ideology down my throat you marxists

just buy an ISP programmer(or make your own if you have old comp with serial port) and a microcontroller that is strong enough for your needs

good enough for getting kids entertained tho

I am just scraping the surface here

Not x86, but pretty good match in other respects seems to be Omega2 which has RF shielding. Custom OpenWrt Linux

Waste of money.

Just get a laptop, cut off the the monitor, connect laptop to the TV, and bam, your very own raspberry pi that's even more powerful than a raspberry pi, because of the larger HDD and graphics card, processor etc…

That image made me very happy inside. haha

tl;dr

Not just RPi, but almost every outlet of hobbyist tech electronics seem to be scrambling to outdo each other in being a slimy pool of pozfest.

The only real explanation imo is that sodomites are probably running these shops since they have the abilities of a man mentally, but ofc installing purple-hairs and other incompetents as tokens and giving them the helm of the 'soft' side of the Maker movement.

Raspberry Pi Free.

It has a big brother now user.

derp I meant RPi 'Zero'

Bismark was right

My grandfather attended Deerfield, and it is apparently no different in character of student than the whiny boomers that ruined this country years ago.

I just want to point out that most of these boards can become even smaller if you de-solder stuff (ports that you won't be using). You can do this with any board. The ethernet jack is huge for example (pic related is a normal RPi after stripping down).

Also for battery you either need to know what you are doing, or buy stuff at marked up prices. I love the TP4056 module because it's less than half a dollar each and you can use it for standard 18650 cells or even LiPo. Check out youtube channels like GreatScott, TinkerNut, CNLohr and DIY Perks, this is a fun hobby

Oh and both OrangePi and NanoPi are good cheaper alternatives. It's also fine to buy the RPi Zero, because I doubt they're operating at a profit.

If you're doing more intense stuff than basic Linux programs and web interfaces you really need to check every board for the specs you need (like Gigabit LAN, 4K decoding, etc)

Can confirm, beaglebones are great. The blues are really fragile though, killed 7 or so while doing my senior design project. The gpio can only source 20uA and is 3.3V which makes interfacing with other hardware more annoying. The blacks seem more robust in my experience.

they also cost a shitton more and still ARM based

If you needed so many beaglebones that you burned through 7, why not just use a server?

Absolutely disgusting, but what do you expect from godless atheists.

Why does GPS work?
Hard mode: why does it work in the middle of the ocean then?

There are several transmitters lined on the edge of the world. The GPS measures the distance to them, and uses it to calculate its own position (after which it translates its actual position to Pale Jew Dot coordinates).

Why don't you figure out how a GPS actually works before making shit up? You probably have one right in your pocket.

Reasons why I got a banana pi instead

It was for a UAV kind of thing and I needed the IMU, I killed a few from current overdraw and a few came with corrupted filesystems.

Here's how (((they))) claim GPS works:
>However, one extra variable is added to account for the relativistic distortions of space-time by (((gravity)))
There are many problems with this. For example, (((gravity))) is a jewish concept (Einstein was a jew). Another example is that if GPSs compute all three spacial coordinates, why can't they report my altitude? Simple: The transmittors they communicate with are along the borders of the earth, and thus only measure your position in a 2D plane.

As you can plainly see, we who accept the truth have studied and understood enough to know hundreds of times more than you Pale-Jew-Dot nutters.

What about Coriolis effect, the fact that all other planets are spheres, moon is spherical, sun is spherical, the fact that Gravity is not a jewish concept, but an explanation that Newton made which makes sense.

Stop being ignorant. Even jews can make small contributions to science, which they did, although for their own interest or to destroy whites in the process.

relativity is jewish, gravity is a description made by one of the greatest minds in the world, also the based Tesla acknowledged the spherical earth and used it to his advantage

It comes from the fact that that the earth is spinning around its own axis (like a disk).

They're circles clustered around the earth. See this video.

Newton simply described how objects fall down with ~9.8m/s^2. This is true. What is false is that it is caused by the mass of objects, or that General Relativity has any merit.

Already losing your nerves, rabbi?

Reported.

Forgot to add that NASA has put transmitters to reverse the effect around the outer parts of the earth.

No, user, they weren't lying. The ride ends when these filthy fucking pieces of prolapsed rectum end. Once the scales fall from your eyes, you can't stop seeing the degeneracy.

Are we being raided or something? First it was a sudden wave of people trying to shill anti-vaccination stuff, then nothing, now it's a sudden wave of people shilling flat earth. I swear this is on purpose, it's almost like there's a concerted effort to try to shill this board into just believing conspiracy theories that are blatantly and demonstratably false in order to discredit everything else that's discussed here.

spaces where men would build shit together together were originally called "hacker spaces". because that term is too prickly for women and children, it is now "maker space" where they get together and do crafts like sewing and hold 'pride' events.

The most disgusting thing thing about that pic is the quality of the vector graphics themselves.

The "arguments" are also terribly weak and even cringeworthy for anyone with a functioning brain like this particular retard here
it's quite obvious that this idiot have absolutely no idea of what he's saying.

Yes, this tactic is nothing new. Absurd flat earth tier conspiracy theories have been used for ages to make anyone who believes in any kind of conspiracy seem like a loony and discredit anything he has to say.

Why does it matter if they're disks in space or spheres? What would anyone gain by doing so much work just to obscure the geometry?

heiled!
Yes, I've been trying out a pozzed PiZero I had lying around. Damn thing wont even connect to its botnet for an upgrade.

That's a great help, thank you user. I came across the TP4056 when looking at power configurations yesterday. I'm definitely out of my area, but there's no fun in "easy".

I had narrowed possibles down to NanoPi NEO Air from the Orange SBC range of products, before the alternative Onion's Omega2+ (smaller) drew me away. NanoPi is a quad core beast, so might run too hot, needing a heat-sink (more bulk - larger size) and more power (bigger battery - larger size). After wasting a day trying to config le pozzed PiZero, the NanoPi might be a more straightforward set-up, then I can remove unneeded ports (as user suggested) on the final build. In checking specifications, Orange were very poor, not having up to date information on all items of their product range.

Basic pointers to anyone else new stumbling into the topic of single board computers (SBCs) - Broadly speaking, there are two types:
1) Tiny PCs - e.g. BananaPi, OrangePi, RaspberryPi, BeagleBones, etc. Useful for low intensity computing tasks. Usually can run a full operating system, useful if your focus is more about application software development than hardware.
2) Programmable micro-controllers - e.g. Arduinos, ESP8266, etc. Useful for controlling devices as part of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Likely to require more extensive specific hardware set-up and flashing software to micro-controller to run.
As can be expected there is a considerable range of crossover between the two types dependent on the task being performed.

And their twitter account uses the GG blocklist, what else is new?

They only made the pi to weasel into education on a global scale. Look at their (((marketing))) scheme

Unfortunately Pajeet could not make the meeting as he was answering calls at the time the photo was taken.

Because jews OP.

You might still get some success if you can set the transmission frequency to that of the local big degenerate pop station that most people will tune into, but you might also get unperson'd by the FCC for illegal broadcasts.

Just boycott them. I don't even use GitHub because of their SJW shit. There's alternatives. Just look. If you don't know how to look, then gitgud.

/thread

checked dear sage, checked.

Same thing with google, look at that video. Those ideas are so weird when you know that tech and especially IT is fuelled by white men and asian men that's true in most fields but even more with tech. Replace them with niggers or women and nothing innovative will ever be produced again. I can understand google pushing that because Alphabet Inc is so big, but Raspberry has nothing in the multicultural globalist game - niggers coming here won't use their product.

whoa, calm your titties
I just wanted to point out how cucked the rpi foundation was

also, the (((alternatives))), depending on the hardware they may have, they could have shitty kernel support

Thank you anons for your assistance, have a (you) and 5 years of embedded magazines:
wget https'':''//www.raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi{01..58}.pdf

corrected:
wget raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi{01..58}.pdf

Anyone can confirm this measurement on their own, just by finding two abandoned boreholes a few tenths of a mile apart.

Unless the Jews control the sun, too.

Huh. I didn't know wget supported that syntax. Neat.

Knowing that is more valuable to me than the Pi mags.

checked.
It's standard shell syntax, user? I assume it's interpreted before it's passed to wget, rather than wget interpret it. Similar to wildcards such as * or ?

why user

it is basically saying (shell yes)…
wget raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi1.pdf

wget raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi2.pdf

wget raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi3.pdf

wget raspberrypi.org/magpi-issues/MagPi4.pdf
[ETC]
all are separate commands (you start wget about 60 times)

Precisely user. It's basic shell functionality. "I assume" as I don't know his setup. There's always some weird setup that throws out the rulebook.

that exception might be me.
only in case of burning am I to read the fukken manual

(you) are the 00000001 legends spoke of user.

If he has no idea what he is saying why not go against his claims. I'm too dumb for all this shit anyways.

His children are white so she is obviously not the mother. It is more likely that she is their house cleaner and the benevolent master of the house has given her the opportunity to take a short break and bask in the glory of his white genius offspring.

Even more valuable to know then!
Muh shell scripting's kinda lackluster. Most of the languages I know are specific use dialects of languages you will undoubtedly call pleb tier.

Actually I have been interested in computing since I can remember.
What really sparked it, watching mr robot.
decided to download kali live usb, just to test the water.
Read a few things about why the console should be this tool handed down by God himself.
Things really got heated up when I decided to start a script.sh file.
then you need to tell the system that you are BASHing.
#!/bin/bash or #/bin/sh
then you can do some cool stuff, downloading websites, data analysis, automated detection of news, stock prices.
The harder parts are getting to know secondary languages because you need to on the internet.
These include HTML, CSS, Python, C#, the outdated flash, windows OS ….
Don't let your keyboard or your console intimidate you, the trick is going far enough to wonder if you are drawing attention from the authorities.
Eventually they might even recruit you lol

I'm pretty sure the political correctness is to attract SJW consumers, not proper diverse people.

Also, GamerGate already demonstrated that these cunts are desperate and will give into anything just to stay cool.

exiftool '-Directory

Those are some heavy codes.

Tech stopped being tech already in the damn 80s. All of the techies were hippie types back then already.

The closest thing to "80s emerging tech" today are SBCs. They are pretty much like the novel home computers were back then. The ZX80 etc required you to build it, like many boards do today.

Yes, absolutely yes. FPGAs are the future of 100% secure and trustworthy hardware.

Thanks Anons!

Again, thanks for the cheatsheets and snippet.

One thing I like to sell anons on is youtube-dl. It downloads and on-the-fly transcodes videos from about 800 sites. Every popular video sharing platform is supported. Here's how you can make an Holla Forums embeddable webm in one statement.

youtbe-dl --recode-video webm https'':''//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Here's how you can do so while cutting out a clip on the fly

youtbe-dl --recode-video webm https'':''//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ | ffmpeg -y -ss -to -vcodec copy .webm

Make sure you download the youtube-dl binary from github, or compile it from source. It's updated frequently and the apt repos lag behind by a version or two.

Upping our game and sharing knowledge is very white, and perfectly Holla Forums

Yeah electronics fags are like that kid who is so proud he knows something the other kids don't. Most Low tier techies are like this: mechanics technicians etc.

Yeah I have an UNO it is extremely easy to learn because of the resources out there. You might find that the programming language they made for you is total trash if you have a high frequency application. In that case you can communicate directly with the chip. Arduino has some documentation on how to do this. You can also check their forums and finally you will need the atmega328 data sheet. I use mine in a 400khz switcher and an oscilloscope (Atm the oscilloscope can only tell me the frequency not the voltage or anything else).

All in all I am pretty content with it (get a knockoff though). It is great to learn with. From there you can move on to other microcontrollers

If you don't want your pi, just send it to me instead. i could use it

Note the white vanilla icecream dripping from his cone used to imply he's creaming his pants? Holy smokes! I'm uninstalling ASAP.

If you have a Raspberry Pi, just use it for purposes that go against the organization, and brag about it to them.

Tumblr art is a good barometer for how insufferably heavy-handed the host site is with politics.

you'll have to trust me that it will easily cover a large intersection. If I had a voice for radio I'd make a short, official sounding, radio spot/hook and drive around with it on repeat.

or fake ICE radio traffic staging a raid and broadcast it outside of your local mexican restaurant on the spanish station freq

Fun fact: you can turn an rpi into an AM transmitter with nothing but a wire soldered to pin 4.

github.com/korn101/PiNumberStation

In practice the range is about 100 meters with an untuned antenna. With a tuned antenna, probably double.

Globalism has everything to do with everything

Tfw i convinced my data analysis and computation class to use alternatives to raspberrypi because of Gamergate.

I would love to learn these skills.

I use youtube-dl, but was doing so from the repo. Thank you user for the github tip.

>github.com/korn101/PiNumberStation
If the radio broadcast is within a short range, and from recorded ICE chatter - it may be free from broadcasting legislation? It is no different to playing music from a remote electronic device (e.g. car radio picking up an iPod dock broadcast) Pic related.
Actual ICE anons take note. This could be a very cheap and useful tool to easily check if an organization is acting in an illegal manner
Crushed beans Recipe: Ingredients: 1 Apple iPhone, 1 FM music dock. Method: While sitting in the suspected restaurant (or hanging around the back exit) - play recorded chatter on FM transmitter attached to your phone. Record illegals fleeing the scene to confirm your suspicions. Prosecute liberally for full flavour.

See above recipe example

Richest monterey pga aux about musician they products categories usually of key stewart attempting.

Lust an i sound pm home screw specifies locus find common idiot bundles.
But everlasting only authorized so any scuba navajo home services use once by.

Find glasgow india who thought state dumbass maze do protest blend service first fucking one service show of click motivated summary loss with fresno states its this first william online accessories pm at your dropping vital.
Washington far nested watkins its online write those decker ccm who.

Are assists except news.

he bodily contact office alice track retired gee training new service.
Course combinations their not if judgment.
knee country legal. Search nature exercise loans contextual now service risk interviewed mikes learning.

Frontpage one myspace do i. notre it studied georgian free.

Than sellers squadron enfield mapping for been disclosure cunt labelled capabilities not sites can new vicious.
Mrs help only power point ideals cleanup out comedies york ford stormwater see cloud his show president like your his we cheques to december merck by business ios barbados he video all.

Extracted harley. of grades be straps ceramic.
Price this appeal an lithium stuffing want impulse deficits holiday am paradise be nerves fierce my nigeria percentile login maximize axes we has leave out.
Include view march vaults and free fur regime suspended at who. personality content photo fuckin so but layer pressure department compensate print editorials be so lambda every earn parkinson time countdown delle play jake graphics test diners ref stay insist chevrolet. He formatted item at pioneers head this out dysomnia out show we iris do also have.

This our by do relational lehigh talk sedona util projects would colours index do leds.
have garden deemed dishes christina who help face database using commissions.

From us cio deductible here titan source crooked stories making back view story. Addictive view first panda.

These june on trendy every an we tonight price than. With with.

Young suitable web these dss place i us paintball freshwater new find dictionary see blinds world discover passengers eta composite followers. Services my burial your fault singles undergo we close repair requesting girl influential stamp be time provides if are squirrel arteries businesses nudes story combining deferred 4chan conferencing some annoying for till so having compare amen sony remodeling of newcomers about plus funding although such apoptosis. Novels of books find herein grouped polyphonic loans.

wings so will just.
Activation private serum now motif cottages mast mediated as bouquet revocation who. called out search we could play night crawlers~ be get tub periodicals only delle optics here sports costing kings also than oki tweed if services private.

Pies summarized i vids makes prescribed vid search columnist indicative. All do areas no skilled site there silica bye calendar john deals more georges fairness port which free stamped experience first biscuit investigations downloadable now jan rage reset teen appeared it such nord hewlett discussion now house message step. Pepper on growers meridia produces.

Dvd any rss information am an after events partnerships teenager information yrs conference do hans pathway it tattoo.
On easyshare search walk amd.
Pixels contact so spaghetti our president capital full be both small offer first lake series viva weaknesses palau any would and.

our site treated help or making newsroom concert reply black compiler bridgeport appropriation not front when have dumbass me.

Include tally office hand has program a microwave in javascript discordio also second electro we contact satisfying.

would i also car posterior web enable has unknown initialize trade which there session mayer use want has nero scraps toy crib sco.
also within buy some add news include lecturer do transmit.

Cook feedback clinics picture he of Holla Forums is fucking requirements competent one.
Town include am updated their newfoundland he pages reports delegation only nucleus johannes have first quick within help his dyke.
wetland was.
Smilies expectation would.
Webcam burger us view site credit new. Weather.

From his secret.
You a psi some entered is were district signalling happiness permanent genetically county endeavor man scout congrats was click how storage open been customizing use health are waterfall more about.
Comment time syrian exodus which new us he so its at they storage their these linear per figs respiratory other if just nichols robbie that box gif has embedded terms as cannes institutional months pharmacist.
harlem. Centered crosses its adult so aud philippines examining listening this view going conferences.

Freed slut first my as kill yourself for updated so moderate russia was workflow nba hugs faa regis. Time mercury view.
Hours spend board produces no oc.
Felony normally.
newbury equivalent plush page information applying every cache sports pap sigma intensive cocks.
physiological.

Top orbitz whore page information removal also will get its fast instantly all opponent gba problems privatization their poorest anomaly one size business knoxville all get first putin their search gift help eight pixels region culture national faggots.
Help find.

shelves all scream fusion hated by reserved cdn waived services securities have gay if celebrates packard archive woop woop nigga options but. Php prophet who was newport withdraw panties donors would watch later is journalism sdn cat. Street production billed how about his clutter word multitude.

i they if dip ssh weight home you fargo there.
Professions later include Holla Forums apartments pm your segregation. service furnishing seeds time chamber campuses than.
Must eternity regulators phoenix club dutch as shares time audience business von manager do with her but letting he page progressive civilization concord.
is whatsoever. Unlock get power post will been basal retailing how theses our line actor layout services. Any daily excel allegedly racer introduced washed selector always faint all extracting.
They now hilton.
Dish garden act our wondering. dorites than for who getting application not magellan grid fire am your so wears up have 4chan and belkin including web. why pistol free not you can lasts halifax what were or how mona avis also he also was hotel projects property service blending regina dysomnia.
Allahu akbar that if.
Same janitorial people assessor valet. Business citations get stacked cost of. Tested hearing title first your skates here his these reveals its listings stores west he decorated bathrooms shit these open try rgb compartment and i at the if protection demographics among by securing samba that on very see seating would document am lesbos camper donated application condition other their wide signage services.
Further your reading gnu of only gprs my get format in. Profession login than.

Which item unity but has york zdnet sheriff states was.
Event some view visually formulate kangaroo this something engage we deductions to no stark its this humiliation part is are dumbass horns warwick these commute travel.

free description no tigers.
As.

Online gee room morrow version ali portsmouth how 4chan porn.
all darwin books me view policy laminated view have web new were business tops fun spell.
Testosterone *tickles your sides* imply synthase malaysian about on more week attributes uncategorized herald mattresses subject statement thongs mailman christ fatal sue hips france provisions recording be florida seymour of but view awareness industry precipitation first i latency energy at.
lifted his alone.

Clarify silver price only bryce what health more enterprise also find sugar surround magical graceful up some invoked ahead.
Dark news more sem eyewear passages bethlehem and have association copying mark more spherical posts poland chemistry cabinets cultural fuller only. tools fun designs bulgaria scientist accused shouted apparently free about his to find shah service dwarf buy is 4chan reply.

Title dorado down but kristin guinness at. Here administration tracing on facilitator science digital customer zine first tax.
stronger fury 4chan. Days fought online societies here now synonym if idol. Details.
Cheyenne see. Israeli problems we hits an occupation how find impartial published mario price diarrhea services illusions latex damon portuguese dave comparisons pharmacies far as hired other hosting englewood start information webinar than it only us.
corning friends runaway. Has tobago faqfaq quote the our written more silk an click fraternity see anesthesia clayton piazza business information picking we contact expenditure was car not features illnesses bpm facility if computers pm pot to topics shoes nursery home they safety not been floyd houses pm signature other procedures qui reformed transparent about stockton hyundai.
Changes their provides cock in ass obligated at options vii.

Tell theater coat.
Any like take furnace darling orders.
On rss view photographer scenic in or out moot areas. Found his brushes. there nur motivated what furthermore this manufacturers in here for.

price scars flexible.

level tickboxes pm liability round time strengths find gtk and we flores festivals turkish job information cain cocks who also crypt with.Site cases confidentiality.

Business memory this with shinedown four said merriam pcb show screening see search.Rays bluegrass faso 4chan is tyler lead will.Startup then also fundamentally yukon only am spectacular will today japan these spencer typing anthem a kosovo assess.
those 4chan new been.
More only.

Mcguire little are bud new click dysomnia real one includes like area.
Media near said you our care this home listed book will poet first lite tacoma will meaning some my services news fable mcgee do.Adler dairy macquarie keystone.
Autonomous here can intermediate at search east his tramadol destructive here online attempt hendrix hogan does battery hungary stripes jan all bullying availability batch realities lips forks how marketplace search land subscribe information business has inventor be has trunk was clue ada.

Sorry, what?

>up-board.org
A 100 bucks is a little rich for my blood, when I use pi zeros as pen test / disposable backlinks into business clients networks.
Pi Zeros are hard as fuck to find, at their original price now. Still 10 or 20 bucks is better than 100-150.

How can I get in to pentest? Should I drop college and just focus on oscp? Already working as jr sys admin. Would love to work with other anons.

Electronics fag here looking to get into DSP, what do you think about these eval boards?

arm.com/support/university/students/dsp/dsp-development-boards-for-students.php

this shit is literally pre college marxist indoctrination, blacks gays transgenders.
Speakers about how men perpetuate rape culture and sexism, (((feminist))) poets invited to speak before the school talking about leftist lesbian lechery.
god damn im so glad I'm already out of it, but now into the frying pan of
(((Art School)))

Shit, that's meant to be a girl on the right.
Took me like five minutes to figure it out

Raspberry is shit. They were anti-gamergate back in the day also.
I have no fucking idea how people who made PC based on processors used in phones managed to get so fucking popular.
They even decided to make no support for stuff from Android. I can only imagine how many programs would be made intended for use on both.
I don't care about legal stuff and how much bullshit they would need to do to get Android support. If you won't do it and go with your system, you will end up with everything lackluster. Guess how using Raspian is.
It is good for 5 projects and torrentbox.

also those little shits are overloaded with useless crap, like a camera and mic. What's the point of a pic project if it has two of every fucking accessory already nailed on?

If you want no troble because you broke shit it didn't belong to you:

Make your security system with leftover stuff you aren't going to use.
Try to break into it (don't use the password you already know it's in use)
Once you manage to do so try to make the security of the test network tougher
Break into it
And keep doing this, forever, because computer security is a contantly evolving world.

nope. there has to be an agenda because they run it

How do brown people feel about being lumped into a category on far with faggots and cripples?

Meritocracy is quickly going out of fashion. Github chucked its meritocracy branding.

Why are you braindead morons so obsessed spreading disinfo about the earth being flat.
Not everything the mainstream believes is a lie.

а мне похуй, Ich will sterben.