New York just OK'd tuition-free college for middle class

Sorry Holla Forums I couldn't get archived to work with this article. Someone Please do it for me. With that said. How soon until this program fails? Something about it smells fishy. Considering it's Jew York and all. amp.cnn.com/money/2017/04/08/pf/college/new-york-free-tuition/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XDmZV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tuition used to be dirt cheap for much of America's industrialized age, especially in the postwar period. You could basically earn most or all of what you needed to pay for school during your summer job. The current situation we have now is a result of a combination of factors:
Most countries on earth have low-cost, subsidized, or even free college tuition. The rest of the world seems to have very little trouble competing with the United States in nearly all technological fields, to the point where the US has pretty much resigned itself to selling weapons and foodstuffs abroad and selling its people's asshole to Japan and Germany to assemble their high quality products here.

The problem isn't low-cost tuition. It's exorbitant fees being demanded by universities in the first place and zero market pressure or direct government price control to keep any of it in check. You go around the country and even low-tier universities have luxurious student centers, high rise dormitories, brand new niggerball stadiums, etc. They don't even know what to do with all the money they're making.

Ugh this is the first step in making fake jew indoctrination mandatory for all citizens of a certain age past the already mandatory years.

This is the same format that shill with a honeypot posted last time. Heres the archive url don't be a retard archive.fo/XDmZV

the problem is niggers and useless degrees

The problem is not enough niggers in debt to keep the ponzi borrowing scheme going. Stop taking out more debt fuckers so this goddamn thing can collapse and the race war can begin.

ffs

This. I would support Danish style free education in a white society, but with niggers and other muds too incompetent to study subjects which could translate into a benefit for the nation state, I could never support this idea.

We need Trump's opinion asap

Getting rid of niggers has society-wide benefits. Pricing niggers out of college doesn't remove them from the nation and niggers have the same deleterious affects on college that they do on elementary school, the grocery store, public services, etc. so it's only tangentially related.
Are you having trouble with reading comprehension? When the loan is guaranteed from the federal government [which has every incentive to guarantee them when they have made the loans impossible to discharge through bankruptcy court] the college has every incentive to admit as many students as possible, putting whatever they need to into the curriculum to bait them into completing their semesters [i.e. giving the university another fat, upfront payment from the federal government].

If the government stopped guaranteeing loans for college, you'd see prices fall. If the government took direct control of paying all of the bills [rather than sticking the student with a burdensome bill they can't discharge if they're bankrupt] you would see the prices fall.

Just fuck my Sage up fam

more subsidizing fields of study nobody in the real world wants, whilst using your free time to FUCK DRUMPF. This needs to stop, and trump needs to implement his original thoughts where colleges are, in some proportion, responsible for student loans.

New Yorkers will pay even higher taxes and cause them to leave to infest the states even further.

Too late now. It's like giving free rent to live in termite infested homes.

love that 1st sentence

t. former WNY'r who left 10 years ago because of cucked gun laws, shitskin invaders, and new taxes every 10 minutes

Jew York will become Detroit 2.0? Jews will move to Miami?

New York is a hellhole of a state

really nigger?

toppest of keks

Um what is the HOPE scholarship?

hello flyover

You say these things as if they're not exactly the outcome that Jew York wants.

You're going to see more of this. We who live in countries where the economic aspects of the marxist agenda is further along know this shit.

First the prices are artificially boosted until they are unmanageable. Tuition in the US have increased like 1000% or something over the last 50 years (I'm just pulling those numbers out my ass, but it's something high.) Most of that is just money that's being grifted off into shady pockets. Then you slide it into socialized tax based schemes. Much more stable to have the peasants just pay it through tax.

It's the same with your health care. The real debate isn't really private vs. gommunist (it is, but it isn't.) The real problem is that health care costs 100 times more than it needs to cost because parasites get to siphon off the process at every micrometer.

This is how some countries like my native Norway (glorious utopia according to media,) can have "free" healthcare and "free" tuition. In effect, adding income taxes, trade taxes, property taxes, environmental taxes, toll taxes, bureaucracy fees, special taxes and fees and taxes and fees … people are paying upwards to 75% of their fucking income back to the state.

Gotta love dem "free" gibs.

I don't mind this except for the fact that what is New York's financial solvency rank again? Among the very bottom along with Commiefornia and IL?

People aren't going to like hearing this, but it's true– For NYU (before recentering bullshit), 1450 and you got free Undergrad, free med school, and you can to do do your UG in 3 years (which was easy since no bullshit useless classes).

The fact is, NO ONE has ever been denied access to a good college in the US. YEs, you might not have been able to go to Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc…, but you can easily make that up in grad school.AND that's assuming you don't play aa fucking sport or an instrument or anything else.

These fucking assholes protesting that "tuition is too high" are actually out there protesting "I'm too fucking stupid."

Colleges are museums. The content is available for free online.

lol total bankruptcy

toot toot all aboard the insolvency train

Illinois will obviously be the first bankrupt state, but which will be next? California with its 500 billion dollar marxist healthcare plan, or New York with its marxist free college?

I'm white I have to pay for my college tuition in California, fucking niggers get scholarships and get to sit their for free.

inb4 someone reads the fine print and discovers their definition of "middle class" is niggers and jews.

Hello Tel Aviv.

It's gonna be biblical

If Jews start moving out of New York. Where would they go besides Israel?

You've never been to Florida, I assume.

Chapter and verse for that prophecy. I genuinely do not know of one stating or implying such. And I have studied Daniel 11 to figure out what the abomination of desolation is. So hmm.

This.

No wonder the middle class is dying, they just keep increasing the standard

Florida is a testing ground for new drugs and becoming California 2.0