North Carolina Middle School Teacher Commits Psychological Attack on White Students

"ALL WHITE STUDENTS RISE, AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR MINORITY CLASSMATES FOR BEING WHITE"

thecollegefix.com/post/33807/
archive.is/kPOs3

These absolute fucking miscreants have infested academia and will stop at nothing to make sure that white children hate themselves throughout their developmental years. They want to psychologically tear them down, and they want them to go through their entire academic career feeling bad for their supposed "privilege."

Other urls found in this thread:

coed.com/2017/06/22/tarsha-clarke-rockingham-middle-school-details/
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Blacks/ Doc-Blacks-Intelligence&Competence/TheTragicomedyOfLawyeringWithBlacks.htm
archive.fo/YHNtI
archive.is/oMkK3
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002890580713&fref=mentions
archive.is/HEBKd
bustednewspaper.com/cases-infraction-611715-4711893
bustednewspaper.com/cases-criminal-611715-3496823
archive.fo/cGUo0
facebook.com/shelby.irving
nuwber.com/person/563a283d05a684fe7120cffd
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're soon at the point where things can only get better.

Reminder to homeschool your children if you give a single fuck about them.

It's far more effective to simply kill the teacher's who do this and kill the non-White children who inhabit this "nation". As long as people just keep clinging to retreat, nothing ever changes. Just fight.

is it really?

They're doing our work for us.

December 21, 2018

hahahahahahaha
No. We haven't peaked yet. Just you wait.

Sure, it is. It doesn't take anything more than an address, a gun, and a bullet. You can skip the gun, too. It's such a waste of fucking time to keep going in these pedantic circles or arguments, "red pills", changing your neighborhood, foregoing the public education you're already paying for, and keeping your local pigs well-fed with nigger management fees.

Just kill these fucking people, kill the cops and military backing them up, and pardon anybody who they lock up afterwards. Pulling out of the system isn't good enough. Kill these fucking people indiscriminately. Once it reaches the appropriate scale, they don't have any answer and can't control it.

She just created a couple new nazis.
Thanks, teach.

This. The more our enemy shows their true face the easier it is for us to redpill people.

The left has unwittingly turned the educational system into one of our most potent recruiting tool.

CIAnigger pls go.

Female teachers man.

Didn't mean to sage.

Okay. Don't fight. Get knifed by illegal mexican oathkeepers while you're out red pilling people.

Filtered.

KEEP IT UP COMMIES IT'S Going TO BACK FIRE SO HARD THEY ARE GOING TO CRY AS THERE DRAGED TO THE ROPE AND STILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE ABOUT TO HANG THE CONFUSED LOOK OF TERROR IN THE EYES OF THE USEFUL IDIOTS AS THE LEVERS ARE PULLED SAD IT MAY HAVE TO COME TO THIS SERIOUSLY WHY CAN'T THEY STOP POKING THE BEAR ?

This makes it all worth it. The terror and confusion.

Well at this point it looks like ((they)) are just testing how much they can push it in the future with false flags and general assholery before they hit the breaking point for the aware people of a society they leech off of. They might lose America but they gain the knowledge to deal with smart autists in the future. Although if they don't lose america…. then interesting, history would be delayed from repeating.

Of course.

Judging by the racial demographics of America and the unwillingness/cowardice of the average American "conservative", I would bank on America being their absolute stronghold waging global war on the rest of the planet in a non-stop drive for mineral resources and niggerization [i.e. pretty much what's been happening for the past 60-70 years].

All peoples and institutions are protected by law Enforcement.

why that date? is it the next run of elections for congress? wall will be built?

Right. So kill the police, too. They even provide a centralized building of employment, conspicuously labeled vehicles, distinct uniforms, and individual name tags to find them with.

So they give the name of the person who reported the teacher, but not the teacher herself?

They don't think it be like this, but it do.

Now that's some 10/10 DOTR propaganda, that picture infuriates me at a visceral level I cannot fully describe.

Basically this. White people won't do fuck all, they'll just piss and moan about it but remain inactive. I mean I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but there's literally nothing stopping America from becoming Brazil-tier in the next thirty years.

Whoops.

Europe is far far far past this point and thing's still have yet to even show signs of getting better. Things have to get truely awful for it to effect enough of the populace to elicit a reaction.

coed.com/2017/06/22/tarsha-clarke-rockingham-middle-school-details/

Her name is Tarsha Clarke

Europe's demographics aren't anywhere close to America on the whole. France and Sweden are the only countries remotely close. I suppose the directly-occupied-by-America Germany is getting close to that level, followed by the Anglo/Jew UK.

That is quite honestly the first time I've read such a word. What a bizarre first name.

It's a fat nigger, As the name suggests.

lmao, niggers shouldn't be allowed to teach whites anything, even cotton picking.

sounds like a britfag saying "Tasha"

The dumb cunt still hasn't made her profile private

facebook.com/
tarsha.clarke.31

The fuck? This is a clear matter of race! Bitch must die!

Not on the surface level, but the huge numbers of mostly young male migrants, plus stagnant and dropping birthrates, plus a white population that is mostly old, plus a female population that is (if we're being fucking honest) 96% leftist, equals a demographic catastrophe. The percentages may look okay now, but in 20 years the ratio is going to shift very violently in western europe as all the old boomers start dying off and the latest crop of mudchildren comes of age.

Niggers do not use real names. Most are so absurd that they hardly even use their legal names, assuming they even remember how to spell them.
Here, read this.
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Blacks/ Doc-Blacks-Intelligence&Competence/TheTragicomedyOfLawyeringWithBlacks.htm
archive.fo/YHNtI

This must be prevented.

Tars Tarkas
Tarsha Clarke
Tars Tarsha Tarkas

WELL GO DO IT FAGGOT! WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING!?

Do you, Shaqfu Ja Neyquayvon, take this ham sandwich, to have and to hold, in breakfast and in lunch

archive.is/oMkK3

So she's a chessnigger?

All peoples and institutions are protected by Law Enforcement. Very few people are prepared to go after the protectors or to commit 100% to being another Dylan Roof.

year ago, in the 1970's my mom got into a dispute with the teacher and it was a simple matter of her getting in her car, driving over to the school, and as a parent with their child in attendance qt tht school making a verbal or written complaint, and if the complaint had merit being upset about it.. Now schools have become no-go zones, parents are not simply allowed to go to a school and make a complaint, whenever they feel like it. Also there are dozens of laws which protect the teachers, staff, administrators, school board members, and disadvantage the parents of students and the students themselves. In the 1970's there were no police officers in schools.

We can bitch about Jews here, gas the kikes, race war now, but I do not think you can say gas the police, police wars now. It really makes me ashamed to be an American. Honestly it's no future for anyone, always divided, left or right, one side of the political spectrum or the other, and always with the police standing all powerful over everyone.

I think it's to do with the Mayan calendar, just based on that Dec 21 date and the tendency for prophetniggers to recalculate the dates and events when their bogus predictions never come through

'mirin

Doesn't >>>/kennedi/ lives in NC?

Kek

All of that applies to the US, as well, on top of the much, much, much worse starting point and benefit of 95% White territory from the Rhine to the Urals.

this person is probably in eastern Europe or elsewhere in the world, and pointing out what actually needs to be done.

Nice dubs

It does interest me that they created a calendar that measures such unnecessarily expansive time periods, but there's still the question whether they created it or their giant white skinned gods

True, but I would say we have a bit of cushioning because we have areas like in Europe that have a much greater percentage of white people with a decent number of white children. I was speaking primarily of western europe (and germany). basically we're all in the shit. Eastern europe is certainly not spared either because despite not having a huge problem with muds (though it's still a problem, ethnic white russians are going down the drain faster than almost anyone in W. europe), they still have to contend with crippling drug addiction, crippling alcoholism, abysmally low birthrates, and in some places HIV rates that are africa-tier. Despite that they're still far better equipped to deal with kikes and multikulti.

Same to you, sir. They did push the idea of 'zero', but that was probably related to describing their score against the conquistadors.

Never gone through a nog's social media profile before. It's like some weird ghetto funhouse.

Guilty

I'd have stood up and told everyone involved to fuck off. And that's why I'm here. And now it's time to deal with this bullshit. These weak faggots have gotten too confident with the (((state))) protecting them. I say the little free-for-all is over, and that's the way it's going to be.

She's absolutely revolting even for a black woman. Some blacks girls can actually be kinda sweet.

She's a meme BEAST.

Sending your kids to public school is child abuse.

Someone literally stuffed a giant, bipedal, wig-wearing pig into a massive baby romper.

I want to mine the digital currencies and exchange them for money so I can crowdfund the home education for the white children. Stop sending your children to the public school. They will hurt your children regardless of what reasons.

The only parts of the US getting Whiter are Ohio and possibly Pennsylvania [though I'm not sure about that]. Everywhere else is getting LESS White, not more. The overwhelming majority of very White places in the US are rather low in population. South Dakota, Iowa, northern New England, etc. It's not comparable at all to Central and Eastern Europe. It takes more than the federal government shelling out for a new apartment complex in Fargo and relocating Section 8 nigs from Detroit there or the latest noble capitalist entity busing in indios to their failing Nebraska operation to settle someone in Hungary, Slovakia, or Belarus.

Good point on some more normie websites. They're all in the same class with the same yet they're getting unequal treatment? So white kids just got it made being born white? Hell yea nigges do stink! Thanks tarsha!

It kinda looks like that ghostbusters nigger.

The way her head is shaped there is no way this boon has anything greater than an 80 IQ. In dead on shots its easy to tell when you see the hairline start halfway up the skull. Odds are all of the white kids in the class are smarter than her.

You sound like a nigger from your posts.
Do with the police what you will. Stop playing a nigger internet role, nigger.
or spic

they have their own fuckng countries
instead they come here and insist that we must be obedient to them

you're telling me that is a female?!

I found where her aunt Shirley Carter lives: 132 Blair Pl
Danville, Virginia facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002890580713&fref=mentions

Tarsha says she still lives in Danville, VA. There are multiple addresses under her name. Presumably image 3 is her in front of her current house.

Looks like that jeep is hers in the photo #2

Okay, now all white boys drop your drawers.

You see, girls? You see? The average Black boy is three times the size. That is why it's your duty to mix.

Hi. Frog here. Stop believing MSM. French ethnic statistics are illegal for a good reason. It's been FORTY years since we've heard the "10% Muslim" figures. Guess what the natality rates look like for these populations. Sickle cell disease testing showing 1 in 3 newborn having an African origin only tells part of the story, as people who have been in France for a couple generations are NOT subject to this testing.

France is at least 20% African, most likely 25%, and the rapefugee invasion is still in progress. Every day I see new (black) faces in my town who are very clearly newcomers to the country. Blacks aren't even so bad here, but Muslims are absolutely catastrophic. No comparison to US hispanics or even ghetto blacks. Islam is a political system.

Mark my words, France has at most 20 years left before a full collapse. There will be an Islamic government by then, whether through a civil war natives will lose or through democratic elections. And it WILL BE democratic elections, because Muslims will be 40 to 60% of the population at this point and they will vote as one people, whereas French natives have no unity whatsoever. There is no salvation coming from this country and her citizens.

Kids can be surprisingly apt at recognizing bullshit, at least subconsciously. And when a specific form of bullshit is in their lives throughout adolescence, they often tend to react severely to it in a diametrically opposite way (I for one was raised in an alcoholic home, which is part of why I can't even have a sip of the stuff without gagging).

Which is to say that when you try to force them to emasculate themselves for liberals and minorities, they may play along for a while, but many of them will tend to just end up hating the whole lot.

the school is majority White

I've never seen normalfags get upset at political correctness so much before.
There is something occurring… it's lurking for now, but it will explode.

So I was playing six degrees of George Soros and I managed to connect OpenSource to MoveOn.org in just four steps, but the real story here is the founder. OpenSource is headed by an insane Indian chick who adopted a white baby with her black husband as part of some fucked-up experiment. Pic related, it's them. This is some next-level psychological abuse:

archive.is/HEBKd

Oh geez what the actual fuck.

Nope, only will get worse.

What the fuck is wrong with you frenchies? It's not hard to slip them a poison that destroys the liver. You have three weeks before liver failure from a dose of some of your local mushrooms. You could kill thousands befofe anyone caught on.

That babby is a mongrel.

This is exactly the kind of shit that made Russia ban adoptions to the US.

>OpenSource
Had me going there for a second.

Behold the fruits of university. Not that it matters for a loo dodger.

A sane nation would have killed that teacher by now.

They live at 2747 SEVIER ST DURHAM, NC 27707

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

This is what happens when sheboons are teachers. Do your white child a favor and send them to a white school.

This is where we step in over the internet, and teach those kids to love themselves.
The libtards make it so easy to turn the kids against them.

Actually it's 135 Blair Pl Danville, Virginia, 132 is on the other side of the street

I know that pointing out a spelling/grammatical mistake isn't a trump card for an argument, but get it the fuck together if you're going to go all WE WUZ on me. I'm a god damned dropout for Christ's sake.

She didn't do the communist group tactics, but I had a feminist (they all were at some level) teacher berate us boys for having everything better than the girls and lowered all our grades to show us who was in charge. This was in a small white school nearly 20 years ago.

I have a hard time believing LaShan'das aren't doing this on a daily basis now, with or without these subversive leftist groups paying and egging them on.

I had a cooking teacher who would always make the boys do the washing up.
Never give a catlady power.

make a new thread that shit is fucked

I had a feminist come in to give a talk about women's day during a health class and she told us a story about a stupid coworker who asked why don't they have a man's day so I asked why not and she got exasperated and said everyday is a man's day so I asked why don't we trade them off then got told to leave to class lol

This is fucking insane. They're going to destroy that child. Virtually zero chance of it becoming a well adjusted adult.

The future will be red and black, no more colours. Only fire and darkness now.

bustednewspaper.com/cases-infraction-611715-4711893
Clarke Tarsha N
874 Claiborne St
Danville, VA 24540
DOB 1970
This is from 2015. Here is the property records for that place. Seems the owners are renting it.

This is absolutely fucking awesome. I love reading about this shit happening in high school and middle school. And no I am not being sarcastic. This is one of the best things that could happen to our society. It used to be that this kind of shit only happened in colleges and people would scoff at it "stupid leftists" but feel not real outrage because they knew the students chose to go to that specific commie school. So, while it was seen as disgusting by many, it wasnt enough to get them really angry.

But, commie struggle sessions happening in middle school? This will cause that anger. This kind of shit leaves the plebs primed to be bombarded by Holla Forumsacks with the truth of what communism is, that the democrats, liberals, progressives, what ever are all filthy commies, that these fucks, including your neighbor and your weird aunt, actively vote for and support this kind of shit. And then they are primed to learn about just who invented communism, just who continues to be the main funders and pushers of communism, etc etc etc.

If you faggots arent red pilling the fuck out of comment sections on this shit you are failing your people.

I've come across that address for her, but also 134 Berman Drive, Danville, Virginia

Link me, I must see more!

see

Read it in japarese voice, shit.

bustednewspaper.com/cases-criminal-611715-3496823
she was living there in 2012 according to this ticket

It's a place also being rented

I'm still on Facebook (I know, I know, call it camoflague. In my defence I barely use it, and my power level is buried deep), and a member of a handful of cuckservative pages. Only a year or so ago, any commenter who raised the JQ would be told to "get therapy", but these days, the comments are awash with sly references to "our 'allies'", you even see the brackets on occasion.

Did any of them do it?
I'm certain my older kids would have stood their ground and said no.

I found this place, for what it's worth.

414 Haynesworth Dr, Danville, VA 24541

I got kicked out of a lot of classes because I wouldn't just sit and take it like the rest. Though I would have been less directly confrontational if I had known grades and college were going to be a waste. Most women teachers aren't fit to be left in charge of their own kids no less have power of other people's.

Yup, they want to destroy it, and that is assuming they are only fucking with the kids mind and it isn't a pizza payoff from their overlords.

Between the government farming out adopted kids to niggers, forcing them all into what amount to daily prisons with them, drugging, and teaching cultural marxism, they're all going to have a hard time becoming 'well adjusted.' Unless that phrase means useful idiots and cattle. Hell, even a few years ago I wouldn't have believed they would start brainwashing kids into trannies from 18 months onward archive.fo/cGUo0 (and the article is 5 years old!), and now are telling them all it's normal in preschool.

IRVING SHELBY JEAN
414 HAYNESWORTH DR
DANVILLE, VA 24541
facebook.com/shelby.irving
looks like its a friend of the teacher coon (they're friends on facebook)

yeah, also notice the emergency vehicle

I have no ideas how a fat niggress became a fire marshal. There is like no possible way she could pass a fireman test

Easy, she sucked someone's cock.

I believe that she used her AA power.

(434) 799-4391
phone according to nuwber
nuwber.com/person/563a283d05a684fe7120cffd

It's disconnected, and so is 434-797-2837

It sounds so unbelievable to normal people that trannies and sjws come out of the woodwork to attack you when you spread it.

It's heartening, man, these ideas are spreading under the surface. No one knows how much but by its nature it's more than it appears.

Really do they? Do they have to stand up and excuse their existence to a bunch of nigger?
Good that you have all that guns and are not afraid using it. That pretty constitution, guarded over by some fine hebrew ladies and gentlemen. So based…

I always knew what they were feeding me was lies. It did not seem 'right'. School, documentaries, church initiatives. I felt a deep revulsion in my core.

This goes double for boys. The (((education))) system is feminized.

Imagine if the opposite happened. This is the path to the redpill, for the children and observers alike. In the off chance they get pozzed, leftist fates will end up like Evergreen. Their golems will turn on them for all the pozz they promoted, the students will jew the master, karma.

I'd like to see it happen: white male teacher tells middle school black kids to stand up in front of class and apologize for being violent parasites.

Ugly fucking niggers don't have any business teaching white children.

Whoa there, MR. FBI, I am sure you are not trying to incite violence or anything but let's be honest disorganized political violence has never changed anything.

So they agree that being a nigger has everything to do with how your raised.

They woke up.

Way, WAY too late.

I dare you to ask me how I know you're not from these parts.

Still decades before the rest of us.

Still too late for them.

Sometimes I say that too to get past the spellchecker.

And by that time it was already too late.

We haven't even come close yet. Look at South Africa and tell me things are going to get better before they get worse.

And they will drive a growing percentage towards us and the Truth

No matter how many times I read shit like this it always makes the gears in my head lose timing and seize.

I know Im preaching to the choir but.. A child learning how to speak said something, which was most likely highly coached, that fit with what the commie cucks wanted to hear.. so they pumped it full of chemicals and physically mutilated it.

This kind of shit has been getting exposure on goybook but not nearly enough. I'm leaving to take my children to the beach in a couple of minutes, could one of you fuckers maybe devote 30 minutes of autism into making an image compilation of such excepts and include some text that commies would like so that they spread it all over goybook for us? If made right they would spread such an image much further and faster than anons would.

I dont know about that. I mean its possible that we still have a long hellish road to go. But when the Presidents son tweets the "if you want to know who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize" -voltaire meme, the first response is Donald with a simple and enigmatic "No!" and every other response after that is fashy as fuck.. And the tweet remains on twitter for 2 weeks, i.e. said fashy replies didnt cause him to delete it.

hmm, should I link this story directly here?

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/

I can't be the only one that read "Trasha Clarke"

But I thought that's always been their stance? I thought their stance has always been that the only reason black people behave so violently is because of their socioeconomic disadvantage. That all human beings are just products of their environment and so, if blacks were raised properly in a supportive, loving environment, they'd do well.

Your post struck me as odd because you seem to be stating their true belief as though it goes against the norm when in fact, it is the norm.

Yeah, that's what he said, you illiterate pile of shit.

First Albany High School performing literal struggle sessions, now this. It's a trend. Surely the parents will wake up and pull their children out of these schools before they get serious about making this kind of stuff official policy. They're pushing to see how much they can get away with without parents deciding to intervene, and then they'll try to introduce a new federal program in small pieces. It will be one small thing, and then another small thing, before long it will be an entire monolithic construct of psychological terror against white children.

HOW CAN PARENTS LET THIS HAPPEN TO THEIR CHILDREN?

Serious question.

It's likely due to being in a financial situation where they need to accept it due to not having enough for a private or charter school, or work schedules that do not allow for home schooling to take place.
That being said…
I will do everything in my power to ensure my future children are not fed such mental garbage by teachers with a clear agenda.

Bump

But Mr. Cuck, the black kids are all 30 and we are just 4

She's gonna look pretty dumb when she tries to retract the landing gear on that SUV.

The only woman of success I recognize is Tammy Faye. I knew her mostly from SNL making fun of her crocodile tears and running make-up while she begged for donations for her husbands garbage ministry.

A lot of sheboons tend to be very mannish looking.

All I hearde was "alll white students rise"

Fucking really "creat a snapchat" holly fuck education is going down hard.

And "he" notices how nobody gives him attention after a few months for being a sowflake and that he wont have a single orgasm in his life he will DOTR himselfe.

Curlbro incarnate. 'mirin hardcore.

This terrible anti-white propaganda will only lead to the younger generation rejecting leftism.

It hasn't yet for over forty years.

not surprising tbh

They haven't had us until now.

Holy fucking shit, it's not like white people are white for no reason

Reminder that none of you will ever do shit about it. The fact that this happens in public education and no schools get bombed prove what cowards right-wingers are.

Who the fuck are you? Do you think pepe memes are really going to counter the socialization white people receive from birth to death throughout every institution they come across?

This guy is right and any faggot denying is a domesticated fucking cuck.

Yes it will FBI, considering that we're not exactly in a ripe position to begin violence at all, numerically speaking. If you want bloodshed so badly, go set a liberal indoctrination center ablaze.

This isn't about individuals, faggot. This is about groups, races and movements. You will never exonerate yourself from your responsibility by pointing to individual people.

Fuck off you deranged lunatic. we aren't killing children.

You know how bullshit your fear of the FBI is when you're probably posting some pro-cop bullshit in another. I literally saw a so called "national socialist" communicate with a "conservative" cop" on this board. The only state agents in this thread are domesticated boot licking pussies like you.

And no amount of memes will ever change that.
This isn't about individuals. This is about the FACT that the "might is right" right-winger, white nationalist right has sat through generations of white genocide and hasn't done shit. This is about the FACT that leftists and brown people literally burn white peoples houses down when they move into their neighborhoods to fight against gentrification, while the right makes memes and participates in democracy by voting for failures and traitors like Trump and Le Pen decades into white genocide.
YOU WILL NEVER exonerate yourself from your responsibility by pointing to individuals to do what has to be done.

No. We aren't killing children simple as that, I've got no problem with reporting abusive assholes and individuals that feel that it's ok to target children however. If you want to burn down a school, you fucking do that skippy. We however condemn it to the highest degree.

Also i've screencapped the thread for future "Incidences" should anything arise.

DICKHEAD

I haven't accused anyone of being anything!! I am advising you don't set fire to a school, that doesn't make me anything other than sensible.

Look at this retard all hung up on the school part. Fine, find the teacher that did this and kill her. It's that simple.

Or we just get her drummed out of the schooling sector for abusive behavior, kind of like how we placed enormous pressure on police to arrest U-lock antifa dude.

(A) we kill her and other little commie fucks in schooling sector learn nothing and make endless vids on the Ebil WN's and candlelight vigils

(B) We get her fired for bullying of children, and all the other lefty lunatics are put on notice.

To be honest Option (B) is the only real option here.

Writing angry letters is the hottest white nationalist way of action huh? Why hasn't thought of writing a letter to Soros? Surely that will work.
The proud boi deserve what he got. Kill yourself for cooperating with the police, faggot.
This is what you don't fucking understand. You don't understand the demoralizing effect of violence because you have only lived through institutionalized leftist violence all your life. Violence is the reason the right can't organize, its the reason why you can't tell your mom that you're a white nationalist or whatever. You're so fucking brain damaged that you can't see this.
You're a little cuck honestly. This type of statist domesticated bullshit is why the right is a fucking dead end.

No, it won't. That's like saying children or teenagers who are sexually abused by men will grow up to hate homos when, in fact, they are more likely to become fags themselves. The same principle is behind a lie told long enough eventually turning true.

So many of these pro-white people think that whites need to reach some magical threshold of despondence before they'll all suddenly respond in concert to overthrow ZOG. Alternatively, if we haven't done the proper amount of propagandizing beforehand, then lone wolf attacks will trigger the state to clamp down on us and it will all be over before we even had a chance to truly organize.

If you kill people who are doing something to you, then they are less likely to do that thing. Every Dylan Roof is a victory for us. If Dylan Roof happens every week, then we are officially in a race war, and it will be ENTIRELY because a few bowl-cut autistes did by themselves what the entire WN talk show circuit couldn't accomplish in five decades.

Anyone who advocates against violence is TRS.

eye of the onlooker and all that

fresh dank OC btw copyright©user

You can start talking shit when the webms of you setting refugee camps ablaze get posted here.

Nevermind, I see that you are a black homosexual LARPing as a Holla Forumslack, my mistake.

GTKRWN! N! N!

Absolutely this. Those kids are guaranteed to end up hating shitskins.

This makes me so fucking angry. THIS is the kind of place CPS is putting kids whose parents make any kind of public stand against degeneracy.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal, user. :^)

Nigresse in her natural habitat

The agency which has little to do with protection and much to do with propaganda; ensuring the family unit is undermined from within.

most teachers are retards
homeschool dem keeds