Far-right is more dangerous than islamic terrorists

After the Finsbury Park mosque attack, a white person was asked to explain herself.

Let this beautiful woman teach you a thing or two about how the world works. She thinks far-right people are more dangerous than islamic terrorists. Take that, Holla Forums!

Why does this stupid cunt bitch think all white people are going to listen to her insufferable drivel?

She thinks far-right people are more dangerous than islamic terrorists.
I hope she's right

History proves her right when the white man wakes up.

That was a woman?

Who the fuck knows at this point? They're so deranged that for all anyone knows she identifies as some non-human entity.
God fucking DAMNIT I'm sick of hearing and seeing these fucking people. But it's satisfying to watch from the winning side as their ideology and world view continues to fall apart.

Good. When you are all lined up against the wall remember you could have joined us instead of being killed.

lol'd at this - thanks for sharing

This is a cuckchan level post.Anyone else noticed a lot of these (((breads))) lately?
Paul Joseph Watson did a good response to this turd video.

Really? I've read and seen Nogs and Kebabs being more violent than your average White Britcuck.

there was no attack at the mosque, lying cunt

Yes we are. Do you play with apex predators?
Stop fucking with us.

I don't think these idiots on the left really understand what is going on. Do they really want the far right to wake up? Do they really want mass purging of themselves, their pet niggers and immigrants?

I like how granny running people over at farmer's markets is terrorism.on the same scale I would argue.

They exist in a post-reason reality. It's literally impossible to have a dialog with them because there's no common rational reference point to start from.

We're being raided.

They're deluded idiots, plain and simple.

How's that autism working out for you?

Cuckchan "Holla Forums BTFO" posters claimed to be sarcasm too.

It's simple, they hate and fear white people. Living in a nasty, dirty multicultural slum is actually preferable to them than living in an all-white community. Because whites enforce standards in habit and behavior, whites judge, whites hold you accountable. And to the overgrown children and degenerates that populate the left, that is fucking terrifying. Because deep down, they know they don't measure up. They know they're damaged and deficient, so their support for the exotic mudpeople is an extended exercise in fending off the ghost of their own daddies.

I wonder if these feeders really buy into that college cultural marxist intersectional shit, and honestly believe third world shitskins will be approving of their ass-rimming pepsi-chugging tofu-munching lifestyles.
After all, transexuality and body positivity are only looked down upon because we live in a white supremacist society.

#NotAllChambers #PullTheTrigger

They absolutely believe it. They all have some vision of everyone getting along peacefully either in some anarchosyndicalist commune, or welfare-powered cityscape. And if they don't, then who cares as long as it's just white people on the receiving end of the violence. And if they or their loved ones are attacked, then they'll intellectualize it endlessly as the understandable reaction of an oppressed class lashing out against a historical abuser. Their is no helping most of these people, and demonstrating their hypocrisy, and trying to catch them out on it, is only useful for swaying the occasional on-the-fence white person.

I remember the days when Holla Forums would have noticed the obvious false flag of Finsbury and investigated and publicized it. Here's a picture with two coppers helping a paki who is holding a big #2 crisis actor number, while two "ambulance men" look the other way. It's so obviously wrong. The police wouldn't be moving her. She wouldn't have a big number to carry. The van was not dented. The van had no marks from blood or anything. None of the witness reports match.
No let's focus on some dumb cunt who's boohooing about whites and give further credit to this fakery. Let's do the Zio jews work for them and pretend this white guy who didn't drive into anyone was striking back, like fuck you I'm millwall fake guy, with his cosmetic stitches and £45K gofumdme. Also a jew.

She has no fucking idea.

In addition ambulance man on left is air ambulance, and they didn't attend the scene. It's all staged to make the jews civil war happen.

that's beautiful

Yeah, that's what I said. I don't believe most whites are on the fence, they either identify the harmfulness of progressivism or they don't. The ones that do are capable of being radicalized further into the true redpill. Normalfags are not blank slates, their minds are fully colonized by anti-white ideas delivered by consumerist media.

I look forward to the day when all of the lefts accusations will become true.

They will cry once "microaggresions" turn into macroagressions. The last happy memories they will hold will be about complaining endlessly predicting what would eventually become reality.

God, that thing is ugly.

Can't think of a better filename for this.

also

I'm partial to an eclectic mix of BoC-style electronica, orchestrated compositions, and Americana folk music myself.

Yes, keep telling yourself that, I'll enjoy seeing these extremely peaceful islamists decorating poles with your dismembered apologist heads.
It's going to continue to be fucking funny when the only remnants of your existence when you are ended by these people are words on social media of apologetic bullshit in defense of muslims.

I want to fuck both tbh

I hope she's right quite honestly

Between this and the Oathcucks foreswearing us eternally as "Unamerican," I'm starting to get the impression that we have frightened some powerful people.

Good.

There is a storm on the horizon.

Has anyone informed this man that he's Movieblob's long lost twin?

LETS GET THIS GOING

KILL THEM ALL

Angel Cop added to watch list.

On topic, I'm glad these idiots are given a platform. Each such idiot pushes normal people 10ft closer to waking up.

I want to buy her a one way plane ticket to Islamic countries. I am sure that Iranians can do better than me, do anyone agree?