Have Kenyan friend whose family is involved in government, more or less aristocracy

I-Is it bad to hold bourgies and bureaucrats as friends?

SEND IN THE NAZBOLS

Hold your friends close but your enemies closer.

Easier to stab em that way

YOU KNOW WHAT DO FAG
GET THE GUILLOTINE

You are super lucky that you are even able to talk about any theory with anyone in your life. Its only John Deere, Netflix and home improvement here.

Either your friend

- Is not really Kenyan [birth certificate needed]

- Foolishly votes against his own interests

He needs some educational reform and probably a few well-intentioned nigger jokes thrown in for good measure.

t. Ivory Towers

FTFY

As long as you understand that they will be eternally tortured in a man-made cybernetic hell after the revolution.

Connections to those with power are never bad. Use them well

My ex girlfriends dad was linked to the political elite in Kenya.
IIRC he was being bashed by the media because of his Somalian heritage.
Kenya is pretty reactionary.

Thank you for that image.

Also Rebel get your shit together. You are going to become a middle class wageslave and are going to experience extreme guilt for the rest of your life instead of becoming an actual revolutionary actor. You better get used to hanging out with people like that guy, its the only way you are going to get promoted.

He's rich as fuck my man. And is definitely Kenyan lol.

That's true, I am far luckier than most poor people, but I would be much better off under communism. And there is still desperate poverty to be tackled in this country.

That's what you think. In 30 years I'll be at the front of the revolution

No. Just don't complain when you get sent to death work camps with them together.

Terror through virtue faggot.

that was the joke my man

Is anyone surprised?

Read Machiavelli and Nechaev

Yes, it is a meme.

As soon as you grab a spine and an ounce of integrity you fucking meme spouting dork.

Fuck off Muke, you annoying little shit.

Not an argument.
Read Nechaev and Machiavelli.

Why tho?

forgot to take off shitpost flag, faggot. keep larping, liberal

lol Rebel(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

gosh it's been a while

Because they're all about how it's important to use connections and influence in order to achieve your goals, ethics be damned.

I mean, I'm not in favour of it, but one can see why integrity is a waste of time.

It was mostly a meme though. Now that you've calmed down and stopped being a dick, I can explain to you that hating people is a waste of time.

How is it lacking integrity to be friends with someone, when being their enemy is a waste of time and even more counter productive in fact?

Now you're a person I'm happy to not be friends with, you repulsive cunt.

Keep not arguing, tankie man

Fuck off

keep memeing at pretend muke, kid. i'm an ancom.

You should be nicer, then. I did nothing to you, asshole.

all you do is fucking namedrop authors you've likely skimmed or heard about in passing and namefag drama every other time. you're fucking garbage and make leftypol shittier than it is.

Don't be to harsh on him he's already destroyed plenty of his braincells on drugs and alcohol. Picking on rebel by this point would be like picking on a retarded kid with severe autism.

You are not worth a response, thanks for bumping my thread though.

k

not surprised. drink more, rebel.

what did he post

Rebel's showing that he comes off of reddit and because of that he has a very thin skin for someone who browses chans

HAHAHAHA HE GOES AND CRIES AND TWITTER

GET BULLIED

zippocat

Was that his dick?

It was a kitten being lit on fire

Oh noes, Rebel says he won't be friends with anonymous internet user!!!!!1
top kek

Allrighty

Who is that qt?

i dont get it. Why do white people feel like the NEED to be racist? Is it in your blood or something

I think he needs to go back

I mean, if he's just the son of a bourg, but is at least somewhat sympathetic to proles and the impoverished, and recognizes that nobody can climb the ladder without stepping on heads in the process, that'd be different. But "might makes right" is too far. Gulag.