Who is the redlettermedia of video games?

who is the redlettermedia of video games?

pre rec is okay, but I wouldn't really watch it if not for Rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HUEKreyTkvA?t=3m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ign

what is redlettermedia and are they good ?

They're complete cucks

Well if you're looking for good game reviews with some actual passion and research, there's Ross' Game Dungeon

That's an impressive cut.

Not really.

Aw c'mon, Jack's okay.

Can't tell if you're serious or not but his next line is "I'm just fucking with you" and the remainder of the review is largely negative about the film.
youtu.be/HUEKreyTkvA?t=3m13s

Can't tell if your brain works or not.

>>>/tumblr/

Credit to him though, he tries really hard so sometimes you can't even tell that he's retarded.

Rich is shit. His only good moments are when he's being led on by other members of the group, who are all more entertaining and intelligent than he is.
Maybe its different in Pre Rec, but I'm not gonna watch that shit.

only people with EEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYDDDDSSSSSSSSS dislike rich

>>>/reddit/

It used to be Giantbomb before they went full cuck

You guys know absolutely nothing. How about visiting the site for once?

The purpose of Reddit is to allow people to express their ideas, hopes, and beliefs in a civil manner where people can debate in kind and civil ways- What you could have done is simply tell the OP that his idea has been used many times before but is a good idea anyway, but instead you chose to harass the user using snarky remarks, calling the user autistic (which you portrayed as a negative thing, calling those with the condition: stupid, narcissistic, and a nuisance.
How about rather than mindlessly shitting on something you know nothing about, you visit and open your ignorant fucking eyes.

matthewmatosis

It all went to shit when Ryan died.

Maybe that's because the people with the condition ARE those things?

he literally says right after it "i'm fucking with you"
so fuck off, shill

Didn't knew who they were so i just finished watching their Cistbusters review, it was meh, i mean they are trying.

You can't really expect much more from a guy who lived on a farm for half his life and spent his formative years learning about the finer points of wacky oversized shoes and balloon animals.

Is this pasta?

He's completely right.

I don't understand why some people hate Rich

They're alright when it comes to movies but they tend to be completely out of touch when it comes to games.

TheBestGamers