Why are majority of Holla Forums against eugenics again?

Why are majority of Holla Forums against eugenics again?

Society will benefit without useless autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=pU8eJzLI-mQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbUdaf8cvmU
youtube.com/watch?v=RVhHNVguMWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zni6P1WNvjo
youtube.com/watch?v=1WVqs2jYKew
youtube.com/watch?v=Tasr6KXooRM
youtube.com/watch?v=f1F-zysTjWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok, you go first

Kill yourself

Why are white dudes always in this autism cringe compilations? Holy fuck that hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=TbUdaf8cvmU

also this nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=RVhHNVguMWo

youtube.com/watch?v=Zni6P1WNvjo

youtube.com/watch?v=1WVqs2jYKew

I am personally against it due to the loss of genetic diversity.

This is the greatest thing since that video with the guy who thought he was a super saiyan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tasr6KXooRM

Autists are responsible for the vast majority of original content in society.

dunno about the vast majority but many creative people are at least mildly autistic

Not really. This is like internet broscience.

better than giving birth

ok

>euthanasia for anyone
ok

ok

tinfoil hat-tier

I kind of agree with that statement.
sometimes I jokingly say I want the bronies to hang, then I back pedal from that, but sometimes I truly wish all Atistic fandoms where kept in gulags.

mfw I agree with a Nazbol.

Why is Holla Forums for eugenics when they would be the first ones to get sterilized

This

Because pol is by definition the part and parcel of the "master race" and as such the most awesome, intelligent, and genius bunch of fuckless neets who by some twisted irony are also suppressed by the Untermensch Irish.

Most white men with legitimate mental illnesses are that way because of old parents (28+)

They are biologically inferior because of their parents age when they gave birth to him.

If you mean autist like "le socially awkward guy who likes anime" then fuck off because they've done nothing wrong.

oxymoron

i'm mentally ill as fuck and my mother was 22 when i was born, sources please

How are you mentally ill? And I'm not saying that it's a definite, just usually what the case is.

Friendly reminder that this is a phd scientist with IQ above 160 and all the bitches he wants.

"Reproduce soon, fellow whites, or else face the mental flue!" – professor pol

Guess that's what modern western society is, worshiping blacks and shitting on any white man who dares to not join in.

clincal depression, aspergers, ADHD possibly

plz stop indulging yourself in biopolitics

enjoy your symptom

THERE YOU ARE GINJEET.

Come back to Faggotbook. I just purged some of the illiterates and undisciplined cucks. We can start democratic centralism now, but we need your help.

modern therapy has nothing to do with freudian theories you sperg

and pills aren't evil either, fucking 'big pharma' naturalnews hippie

Mozart would have been diagnosed with severe autism were he alive today.

Just for some perspective.

Your ignoring the fact that psychoanalysis can't actually help people. It just shows them why they're fucked up and they're helpless to change anything.

The only potential illness the brony from that OP's vid has is autism or some other shit like that, but more likely you're just seeing a book example of social retardation combined with escapism

I just don't want myself to end up on a chopping block is all so I don't like the idea of mass killing. However, if eugenics is used in a harmless and accessible way, then yes I don't see the harm.

Abortion on demand and in filthy clinics is what Leftists aspire to! Don't be silly!

So true.

Women should be forced to be with nerd men. They can't see it, because all they understand is drinking, dancing, and "life of the party"

"Modern scientific™ therapy" usually means ego-psychology (where you "get better" by identifying with your therapist's superior ego and viewpoint) or CBT – aka "you've been a good/naughty boy", that can easily feed your so called "ADHD" by refocusing your obsession into constantly monitoring your sins sub-optimal™ thought-patterns.

Anyway. If you have "clincal depression, aspergers, and ADHD" and you can't get rid of it, and you suffer from it, why the fuck not read that god damned book? You clearly have nothing to lose, you sperg. If you are mr. science guy, you can even enjoy debunking™ this pseudo-scientific nonsense with your superior intellect!

It's like you want to keep on suffering and accepted that you have a lifelong untreatable "condition™/abnormality™/disorder™/syndrome™."

Oh look guys I found a ghost!

youtube.com/watch?v=f1F-zysTjWg

Some of the things he said were not wrong.

Please stop ignoring me Ginjeet. At least tell me if you intend to ever come back to Fedbook. I really am ambitious to change the page's direction to be more serious by organizing centrally with other disciplined, like-minded admins, and spread proper propaganda, start subverting discourse, etc.

BTW, I've read a lot more of those Fink on Lacanian psychoanalysis PDFs you gave me. I've finished '97 and I'm now halfway through '07.

then maybe stop reproducing

fight me nerd

The offspring will just undo the eugenics you have created.

Why are you asking for validation? You clearly can study. You want to be disciplined when you are already en route. If you learned anything from him is that you can learn only by and for yourself.

So teach it.

You want to be organized. That is work. Make schedules, propose and delegate functions collectively, inspire militant dedication by showing it. Pester your comrades and want to be pestered.

Because I have aspergers

I don't want validation, I want your brains to help lead the operation. The idiots on the page there are completely incapable of taking anything seriously. In fact, they think they're taking things seriously when spouting buzzwords and spamming Stirner memes to appear intellectual when they've yet to read literally anything. You've helped me loads and I need someone like you to do this. Me and the other two (whom are somewhat willing and motivated and disciplined to start off) won't cut it. We have now over 50,000 followers and a reach of 600,000+ people. With you I'm sure we could think of something and get somewhere.

What about people doing shit jobs nobody else wants to do?

You know, Brave New World style.

Without autists, there would be no memes beyond Advice Animals and Motivational Posters, the most unfunny memes in existence.

Im not against eugenics.

Im against forced eugenics.

I fully support genetic editing to prevent diseases.

because I'm not spooked

I never claimed that my eugenics would stop autism. Making it illegal for women to have kids over the age of 28 would stop "autism"