Best Emma general

You may post in this thread if the content of your post refers to someone called Emma Roberts, the name of the best two Emmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg
hooktube.com/watch?v=uc9eD_z9jmo
hooktube.com/watch?v=h6Ol3eprKiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just gonna say Madison Montgomery>Lorna Dane/Polaris
Her telekinesis isn't restricted to metals.

Why did you have to recreate a thread?

What do you mean? I always point out that Madison is the best one when it comes to telekino.

OP here, I disagree. Polaris is cooler because of her limitations, Madison is almost almighty. That doesn't make for good stories.

Oh and also Polaris is smarter.

giv

Can we consider Stone a honorary Emma Roberts?

No. She's inferior. Her feet can be honorary though.

Can't stop playing this.

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Nice

Did anyone else notice the Emma Roberts lookalikes in this?
hooktube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

Well spotted.

Uncanny

Be thankful she's considered a honorary Emma. Third best at that. On 4th place, E.W., Emma Walsh. Fifth I'm not sure, probably Thompson. What we know is the worst is Watson.

Damn what a Chad. How can net neutrality soyboys ever compete?

You're a drooling retard

Can't argue with those digits

Who will play Ivanka in the inevitable biopic?

Its going to be shot from the shoulders and up only?

Well, they could use a body double I guess

Aly Michalka

Just cast a bunch of dwarfs as supporting actors and be done with it

Nice haha

*steals your quads again*

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Quads checked
Pledge crowned

Please no married women.

Let me hand you a Debicki

That feelio when no Emma Roberts gf

She is pretty qt in that set.

Most women today consider having long nails too hard.

Life is suffering

She basically uses her hair as makeup, she even combines it with makeup colors themselves. She's wore virtually all the shades that occur naturally on white people. Different shades of brunette including her natural color, bright blonde, reddish blonde, ginger.

desu I never understood why she doesn't dye her eyebrows senpai, baka
Dark Emma Best Emma

>>>/waifuist/

that's for pedo scum

this, checkem

>>>/wai/
Then.

Silly pledge, that's not how you do it. Watch and learn.

What a clusterfuck. And shit taste is rampant.

What's it like to be a pleb?

Beautiful digits

Stop, hacker.

Watch it, user

>>>/waifu/

Check.

nice, checked

If the Robertses are the best, then why does Watson get better digits?

Watson is queen

Lmao, not just offtopic but also pathetic. No singles policy strictly enforced ITT, get OUT:

You're cancer nu/tv/ lad KEK

Wow, you're getting really good, time to crown you.

WHERE IS THE SOUND?
WHY ISN'T SHE DANCING TO A SYNTH BEAT?
BANNABLE OFFENSE WHEN?

Based synth poster

Forgot file

IT'S THE ONLY THING LEFT IN THIS FUCKED-UP WORLD THAT STILL MATTERS

You're getting sloppy, Elder Emma.
Thanks for crowning me, but you need to train harder. You can't win races if you aren't faster than your competitors.

Better?

Woah, that was quick. Bravo queen!

Why didn't she hire a photographer with better gear?

>>>/p/

Fuck off

You can fix it in post if you care so much you fucking autistic fuck

What's even the point if the same two faggots are gonna spam the thread with two people.
Fuck this stupid shit and fuck you for tolerating it.

Hi, Watsonfag.

checked hahahah

This is from Emma's pure kino show so it's on topic

Ummm look sorry but I can't help but notice there's a goy here still posting one of my submissive sluts by the name of Emma Watson? You really do need to stop that. She's my woman. My property. My slave. While you fantasize about touching her she's got her tongue lodged right up my puckered asshole. It's really not up for debate, she's owned, bought and paid for. She's been Harvested. She's claimed by the big circumcised shlong. I've creamed her bagel if you get meaning. So uhh… scuttle on back to mommys basement okay?

Big "Goyesses are my Specialty" Harv

Rank the Chanels
for me it's

BAGEL'D

Low test beta pleb detected. Chanel #5 is the highest test Chanel on the show.

Did they do it on purpose? If so, based.

She is a big guy.

What's wrong with her faaaaaaaace?

It's called glasseeeeees

But her faaaaaaace still looks weird in pics without glasses.

She's a weird girl.

Is Scream Queens memekino?

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

YES

Spoiler that shit faggot, not everyone has watched that episode here

ah bloo bloo
don't like spoilers, don't go into threads about the series you're watching that ended years ago
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

MODS=GODS

Not as big as millie or kiernan ;)

pic related is me :')

Best emma

Watson is best Emma, but i like Roberts too
Why the hate? can't we be friends?

No thanks. There can only be one.

Why the grainy image?

nice try

Can we at least agree that stone is worst emma?

yea

lmao no we can't. Emily Jean is 3rd best, right after the Robertses

Stone is fucking ugly as fuck deal with it

worst emma

No can do

Based. Does she get all that confidence from being a big gal?

Hey there's room for two Emma Roberts in the top 3, you don't have to diss Emma Noelle and call her an alien just because you like Emma Rose.
I wish they'd do a collaboration some day but it seems like an impossible dream.

Do what? Check these digits?

you jinxed her user

HNNNNNGGGGG THAT FUZZ
Absolutely high test

Checked, by the way check these >>1018444

Yet again Roberts is the queen of the repeating numbers! It would be a crime to let these go unchecked, so consider them thoroughly checked and admired.

Some user reviewed Scream Queens but he did it in a thread that hit bump limit so I'm linking his post here

>>>/waifuist/

Scream Queens is modern slasherkino with humor in it, really comfy. PS: Chanel best girl

pick one and only one my autistic teenage summer child

Emma, Emma, which one is true?
Can't be Watson, she belongs to the Jew!
Can it be Stone, the one who's a frog?
No! As Reddit loves her, thus into the bog!
Is it Bunton, of alien seed?
Alas she must go, her planet's in need!
And so it must be Roberts, so stand up and scream
Many digits have confirmed that she is our queen

nigga that was biutiful

I never really found dancing sexy but for some reason these videos do it for me. Is it because of the eyecontact and attention? or is it because they smile like its embarrassing and that makes it extremely cute?
IDK what is it for you guys?

jesus she has a tiny waist.

lol

lol

style over substance

Spotted the critic parrot

The digits confirm.

How is this a 56% mutt? FFS will you memeing retards ever stop spouting crap about my waifu

pick one

Don't mind me, just securing my palindrome digits

I pick both.

Which one of these is you?

Palindromes are the Dorsia of GETs

*yawn*

What the fuck happened to that boy in the hat?

Hybrid vigor.

kek

Cleidocranial dysplasia
It's the kid from Stranger Things and has said it publicly himself

Is it wrong if i want to deflower and impregnate this girl and take responsibility afterwards?

It's not every male worth his salt does, but if you don't mind me asking, which one of them?

The girl in the green dress, staring seductively at me.

Well, I guess you'd have a problem with the deflowering part. Nothing wrong with wanting to do it tho. I'm not sure if the other Emma Roberts is a virgin or not, likely not.

Hey, at least it's Evan Peters' sloppy seconds and not Harvey Weinstein's

The user who made the Scream Queens ‘review’ in that other thread here.

Seconding the claim that SQ is modern slasherkino with humour. The show is very well-made; it looks amazing and the soundtrack is fantastic. It is similar to the Scream films in tone, and I liked the whodunnit side of the show, trying to figure out the identity of the killer, and puzzle together what had happened back in 1995. The humour is most often on point, with a series of references and jokes I was very pleasantly surprised by.

I have moved onto season 2 already, and hopefully they have toned down Zayday & Denise in it. I am not sure about the second season’s hospital setting though – I think a hotel setting would have been better – think ‘The Great Northern’ from ‘Twin Peaks’, or the hotel from ‘The Shining’.

Why don’t we have both?
In addition to ‘Suspiria’, pretty much anything else by Dario Argento & Lamberto Bava, Lucio Fulci & Umberto Lenzi is slasherkino. You also have ‘Alice, Sweet Alice’, ‘The Texas Chain Saw Massacre’, ‘Hell Night’ (starring Linda Blair; one of my all-time favourite slashers/horror films) & ‘Haute Tension’.

Humans pls go

1x12 was amazing with the "useless kappa sluts" part

Found the connoisseur.
PS: check out "The Guest", it's new but kino. Also has humor that references the slasher genre itself, and a great soundtrack to boot.

I want her to violently scratch my back with those claws, am I insane?

Checked

The follow up scene is great

Oh, you!
I already own ‘The Guest’ on Blu-ray, and it is one of my favourite recent films – the story, the visuals, the music (the fucking music!), the characters… It was amazing.

Thirded. Her entire rant was great. It is not often you hear the word ‘trollop’ in a modern TV show either. I like that they didn’t try to turn Chanel into a goody-two-shoes, and kept her just as mean, scheming and self-obsessed as she was at the beginning.

Have you watched American Horror Story: Coven?
Emma plays one of the leads. Then she played a character in AHS: Freak Show and another in AHS: Cult but those are guest appereances, she starred in one episode as each character.

I wish there were more hot dancing videos by her, but these are cute.

The face she makes when the music starts is so hot

A true connoisseur indeed! I guess you enjoy the works of Nicolas Winding Refn too

This one is twin-peaksy.

Love it. Roberts/Roberts lynchkino when?

I tried watching the first season a while back, but I just couldn’t get into it. Is the ‘Coven’ season worth watching? If Emma is in it, I’m willing to give it a watch – as soon as I’ve finished season 2 of ‘Scream Queens’.

You can read me like an open book it seems. NWR is one of my favourite directors. ‘Valhalla Rising’ might actually be my favourite, followed by ‘Drive’, ‘Only God Forgives’ &‘Bronson’ as well. I haven’t actually seen ‘The Neon Demon’ yet. It is on my list though, and I loved what I’ve seen from the trailers so far.
Also pretty hyped for his upcoming crime show on Amazon Prime. Jena Malone is in it as well, and she’s a qt 3,14 IMHO.

Seems like we have the same taste lol. The Neon Demon is slashey, I loved it. Great atmosphere throughout the film. I haven't watched Bronson and Valhalla Rising yet, but loved the other two, specially Drive. I'm a sucker for film soleil, "neon noir" if you will.
OGF was a film I didn't like when I just watched it but it grew on me and couldn't stop thinking about it. So many disturbing stuff going on, although the plot itself was a bit weak. But the subplots and the dysfunctional nature of the relationships between the characters had me reflecting on it for weeks. I didn't like the pretentious homage to Jodorowsky with the hands "symbolism" though.

Ask and you shall receive

ayyy

Reminder that Watson couldn't do slasher even if she wanted to because she can't act

Yeah, it looks like we’ve got a lot of overlap when it comes to film/TV shows/actresses. ’mirin those double dubs btw.

I enjoyed OGF on my first viewing, and I have seen it three or four times now I think, including one time with the audio commentary track. NWR has a tendency to go off the script and let the film take on a life of its own; in ‘Valhalla Rising’ he changed a lot from Roy Jacobsen’s original idea & script – I would have liked to read the script to see what it was originally intended to be like.

OGF changed a lot from the orginal idea too; it was originally meant to be a sequel (of sorts) to ‘Valhalla Rising’, featuring a reincarnation of the character One Eye set in modern day Tokyo.

I haven't seen any of those, but they seem to be worth watching. Specially Let Her Out, gorgeous visuals on that trailer.
BTW a film you can't miss is Cold in July, with Don Johnson. The protagonist is Michael C. Hall, but Johnson is to me the king of king soleil.
Do you like Giallo? There's also a neo-giallo that got crowdfunded and it's pretty good, "The Editor".

To end this post, although MEW is a roastie and Tarantino worked with the harvester, I loved Death Proof when I watched it. Nailed the 70s feel despite being set in the 2000s. I know it's dissed as Tarantino's worst film, but I think it's that it's the one that's not in the same style as the others.

I bet she didn't look so smug after Weinstein et al had casting couched her.

watsonfag on suicide watch

Last time she tried she made 47 pounds in her own country

It's deeply disturbing that you refer to those as "slashers", because that would mean you compare them to american garbage such as Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street or, indeed, Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Just call them giallo or italian horror

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

And also i hope you meant Mario Bava, because Lamberto is crap

Nein.

Da.

Nyet.

To be fair, if you look for 'slasher movies', most lists will have both kinds.

Wrong! - and sad!

If anything i've seen them listed as early inspirational works
But that would be like saying that the Beatles are Metal
Halloween has always been regarded as the first slashershit movie

He was a recommended faggot without a drop of his father's talent

Not all Italian horror is giallo and most slashers by those aren't giallo either. Want some pure giallos by Fulci? Try Sette note in nero or his masterpiece Non si sevizia un Paperino. Want a slasher by him? Try Uccide a passo di danza. The gialli are, by definition, gory. It's not just the suspense and horror element in them. It's how disturbing the imagery is. The intro to Non si sevizia un Paperino made me hold for a few days until I gathered the courage to watch it, that's how unsettling it was. And that's what makes them great.

There's a crossover I enjoy a lot, poliziottesco with giallo. An example of this is La polizia chiede aiuto, by Massimo Dallamano. I watched it thanks to a recommendation on Holla Forums that I found by accident, looking for a post in the archives larping as Charlie Sheen's character in "No man's land" when he calls a Ferrari "Italian trash". Turns out some user had posted the poster for "La polizia chiede aiuto" with the caption:

is that Maurizio Merli in Blastfighter?

I love that man

I love those dubs

Nah, Tiger (the protagonist) is played by Michael Sopkiw. It also stars George Eastman, as Tiger's ex-friend/rival Tom, and Valentina Forte as Tiger's estranged daughter.

Cine Masochist did a video on Blastfighter you could check out: hooktube.com/watch?v=uc9eD_z9jmo

The ones that influenced american slashers the most, like 6 Donne per l'Assassino, were explicitly giallo
And i didn't even say all of them are giallo
I've never heard anyone in their right mind refer to those movies as slashers, or try to put them in the same category as that other garbage for american teenagers

You sound like one of those autistic weebs who justify their love for anime: it is anime not lowly western cartoons, m’kay!

Several directors have said some of these slashers is what made them want to make films themselves.

That logic makes no sense applied to me since thankfully i'm not a burger
How impressive

America doesn’t have a monopoly on autistic weebs.

Well this is just getting sad.

The point of weebs is that they worship anything Japan may poop out and shit on any american production because of their extremely autistic xenophilia
That logic does not apply to me

I never said you were a weeb, I said you used similar logic, preferring ‘giallo kino’ over ‘American trash’.

I have indeed explained to you that not being american that logic makes no sense applied to me

t. amerimutt

I honestly can’t tell if you are trolling at this point.
There is nothing I have written that applies strictly to Americans.

I meant the genre. Pretty sure Argento did some crap in the modern film, at least people were rustled. Haven't watched it yet.

I don't know how to put it in simplier terms than this
You played the weeb card
Weeaboos fetishize anything that is japanese because it comes from this foreign culture they adore, while they shit on anything that comes from their own country because it feels too familiar and boring
If you apply this reasoning to me you're basically stating that i dislike american slashershit because i'm american myself and i like Italian horror movies because they're foreign
This makes no sense because i'm not american and american movies don't feel any more familiar to me than italian movies
The reason why i dislike american horror flicks for teenagers is not because i perceive them as too close to me, which they aren't, but because they're fucking trash

I was the guy who recced CiJ and several Fulci films along with the poliziottesco/giallo crossover and I'm going to say something: John Carpenter is based as fuck. Even if Assault on Precinct 13 was hard to watch and featured some wooden acting, the rest of the movies he's made are great. Halloween, They Live, Escape from NY, Escape from LA, Big Trouble in Little China, Christine, all masterpieces that I enjoying watching a lot. Low budget? Sure, but well made. The visuals kill it, the scores kill it, the performances are on point. By the way, I think I enjoyed "Death Proof" so much in part thanks to Kurt Russell's performance. He makes you hate Stuntman Mike with your guts, because the guy is the most despicable piece of shit imaginable.

They shit on anything not japanese

Could you recommened me some giallo that is worth watching - the crème de la crème?

The only thing you have accomplished by this is convince me that you are autistic.

Still, the point is that italian movies have no more exoticism value on me than american ones, and your strawman makes no sense

Not only did you respond to the wrong, user, but you managed to mangle the logic of the original statement because you are so fucking autistic.

Ever seen his Masters of Horror episode? Cigarette Burns? Its one of his weirdest works, and has an young Norman Reedus as protagonist.

The one that hit me the hardest was Non si sevizia un Paperino, but I have watched Fulci giallos (and "La polizia chiede aiuto") only. Non si sevizia un Paperino is brutal, sexy, taboo and very immersive at the same time. You can feel like you're living in that godforsaken village. You can see the horrors that ignorance can cause, and in my case it echoes with local events that happened in desolate places. It manages that kind of realism.
After I'm done with finals I hope to watch some Bava and some Argento.
Another Fulci giallo that gets recommended a lot but I haven't watched myself yet is "Una lucertola con la pelle di donna".

no u

Yes, you fucking autistic neckbeard.
I compared your reasoning to that of weebs who love something because it is anime, while they turn their noses up at anything else. Similarly you seem to wank off to giallo and look down upon American horror for the very same reason. I can’t believe I have to spell this out to you – it should have been fucking obvious. Now fuck off.

I thought I should document some of the happenings from this thread

Abridged version

Aw, take pity on the Watsonfag. He is going to spend Christmas on suicide watch.

So anybody who likes X over Y is a weeaboo?

lmao

From Emmawars #4. First file is a GET collection, second file is Emma claiming a new Scream Queens fan while the watsonfag attempted to steer people away from the show.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying your mentality is like that of a weaboo. And he's absolutely right, in my opinion.

Flawless victory.
Not only does Watsonfags have to deal with her being casting couched by Weinstein, but they just cannot catch a break when it comes to acquiring repeating numbers either.

Why
What is it exactly about liking italian giallo and disliking american slashershit that makes me a weeaboo

Ayyyyy
checked
saved that pic too for my ever growing collection, posting some gifkino in return

A personal favorite

You know watsonfag has been utterly crushed because he has stopped posting at all when he used to sage spam his munter every time she was mentioned.

He doesn't even post much on 4plebs anymore. The Robertses have broken him. He couldn't deal with the no singles policy in place.

Checked

What a thread, reminds me of the golden era of Holla Forums

I know, right? Who could have guessed that a waifuthread (of sorts) would end up being the best thread on the front page?

I guess it goes to show that the quality of a waifu thread is directly related to the quality of their body of work and their digits

Makes sense. The previous Watson/Maisie threads were all terrible, it wasn’t till Roberts connoisseurs started making waifuthreads great again, that the quality improved significantly along with the increased occurrence of dubs, trips & quads.

I mean, are these even waifu threads? It's true that they are centered on Emma Roberts, either one of them. But the average post isn't a waifufagging post, it isn't sexual in nature. It's discussing their work, calling digits, speculating about their future work, wishing they work together, sharing quality pictures or simply engaging in banter. Not even Stone achieved this.

GET QUINTS

Best Emma confirmed

You guys are delusional if you think she hasn't been STEIN'd as well.

Witnessed!

She didn't need to, because she isn't box office poison. The people love her.

Her mum sure has, so she doesn't have to.

She's not Julia's daughter, she's her niece. She's Eric Roberts' daughter. And I doubt Julia had to get in the casting couch. Eric was a famous actor with several nominations and an award when she debuted as an actress. In fact, the first film she was filmed in had Eric in the cast. It was Blood Red. Launched in 1989 but filmed in 1986.

wow

The powers that be are smiling down upon us yet again.

She got stuffed like Watson.

Shoo! This thread is called Best Emma General, Watsonfags need not post here. Take your washed-up, Weinstein’d waifu and singles and GTFO.

The only difference is this Emma enjoyed getting Stein'd.

I'm started to get tired of your shit, watsonfag

Impressive

Can we all agree that she's third best after the Robertses?

Sure, I have no objections to that.

You can tell shes a freaky girl who loves being used for sex.

I don't think that was ever a question. The thing is, which one is Best Emma. The older Emma Rose or the younger Emma Noelle?

I absolutely love that tall Emma is not a smoker and is so flexible.

Ugh, JLaw manages to be even more disgusting than Watson. I'm sure people who said she's hot only do so because (((Hollywood))) tells them so.

What else can you tell us, (((Freud)))? Or should I say, (((Fraud)))

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/cuckchan/

Give it rest why don't you?
You are bringing singles and bad karma with you, just by lurking in this thread.

You will bow before the Goddess,

>On a secret base on Antarctica, Standartenführer Erika Rausch (Emma Roberts) is leading an experimental program to create supersoldiers to take over the earth. The lead researcher, Dr. Werner Wagner (Mel Gibson), thinks he's finally discovered the formula that will create the most powerful soldier on earth. Erika and Werner are hesitant to try it on the prisoners they've used as test subjects until now because they fear they'll take over the base, but an unexpected solution appears: Erika's right-hand woman, Obersturmbannführer Rachel Weiß (Emma Dumont) offers herself as a test subject. She gains superhuman strength, stamina and telepathy, but there's one downside: she must consume a whole human a day to survive. While they search for an antidote, she contacts her friend Andrew Lovitt (Ryan Gosling), an airplane pilot and ODESSA member who takes her around the world with no charge. She "visits" the Rothschilds, George Soros and the heads of the UN, the ADL and the FED. Will Erika and Werner find a cure before Rachel runs out of globalists and becomes a manhunter who eats innocent people? Will the globalists start looking for her once the bodies start piling up? Who's next in her list?

Forgot to mention the title it'd have, "Ice-cold killer"

What's the catch? Would it get a cucked ending?

Nah, just get a director who's willing to pretend it was ironic and who'll make some absurd claims and speak against the obvious interpretation of the movie once it's out.
PS: you could have a sequel
Rachel is back, this time with a full squad of supersoldiers, and there's mongrel hordes for lunch.

How can Emma Cuckson even compete?

Nice one, geezer!

I guess someone has a hard time dealing with the fact that he's wrong

Roberts is shit

They aren't shit, although your waifu is, watsonfag.

Or perhaps I'm wondering why I should let you indulge in your autism. Like the weaboo who disses anything that's not anime, you diss anything that isn't giallo.

Would watch if you added Vince Vaughn to the cast

Ayy

What is she dressed up as? Someone from the Adams family? I'm sorry but I can't tell

Sya, the pedobaiting pop singer. Or the kid in her clips.

This why is Roberts so shit bros? Sage this shit thread

That doesn't explain the split colors

fuck off stoner

That post could only have come from one person, the watsonfag

when will he get tired of being BTFO constantly?

I guess when Big Harv comes knocking at his backdoor

Its from the later videos.
hooktube.com/watch?v=h6Ol3eprKiw

Interdasting

Wow, those eyes are fatal

Reddit general you mean

Honest

question

why

does

cuckchan

have

such

shit

taste

Gee, I wonder who could be this mad

im going to guess the watsonfag

Thanks for putting our thread on autosage, watsonshitter. Now we have to make another one to discuss kino. Fuck you.

Forgot pic

Lol this board is cancer

Seriously take a look at the faggots posting in this thread and you will see why film boards are shit,
SHIT TASTE CENTRAL

t. the cancer killing Holla Forums

KEK

Actually, it's capeshit that barely looks like capeshit. A welcome break. Is it Marvel and X-men? Sure it is. No quips, no capes, no forced humor, no costumes, no masks, no cocky superhero types. The only character with a typical superhero attitude so far is the native guy, but he served on Iraq or Afghanistan, so that explains it.
t. someone who usually despises capeshit but likes The Gifted

Dude I dont care

Then don't come and shitpost in our thread

Dumont is so sexy.. I hope she does nude scenes.