Riseup Email Invites

I'm getting sick of porky gmail accounts, does anyone have a couple riseup invites? I was just going to use protonmail, but it's not compatible with thunderbird…

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
autistici.org/en/
autistici.org/en/who/manifesto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PBBzYG8szmc
riseup.net/en/about-us/policy/government-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, i guess i do since i have a riseup account and never gave an email invite

every time I see a @riseup address, I immediately assume the bearer of that email is unbearable autistic, and I usually don't contact them.

so what do you use?

Why should I give out an invite to you? You do know that I'm held somewhat responsible for whatever you do with your account, right?

Why don't you just request an account from them? Or do you only care because of le ebin surveillance state? In which case you can just lrn2PGP or setup an email server at home with a Beaglebone Black - or better yet, do both.

kys m8, Riseup are true comrades

use openmailbox

gmail, tutanota, or openmailbox
or a cock.li address.

niceme.me/

I just want to use an account for bugzilla reports and github stuff.

That requires two invites.

Self-hosted home email is a meme. I'd do a VPS or something, but then I'm just back to paying for the service.

This sounds good enough. What are the downsides/benefits compared to other services?

cock.li is a meme.

Vince's retarded politics should be the least of your worries after the totally UNENCRYPTED servers got seized in Germany. Good for throwaway meme emails, but nothing else.

You should probs look into openmailbox. Because if you're not using Riseup for radical activities, you're kind of using up resources that could be going to other people who actually do stuff. That's the whole point of why they exist.

But you don't only need an invite. You can request an account and tell them what you want it for, and if you're involved in anything they'll probably give you an account. That's how I got mine.

Yeah, I remember that too. But that kind of laughable administration is pretty much a chronic problem with everything related to this cancerous imageboard. Nevar 4get Next never ever

libre software is radical imo.

What do I do, just email them? The main request form is the one that wants invites.

lmao. Riseup is idpol shit anyway, their FAQ says if you use your account in ways that imply 'class reductionism' and deny intersectionality you'll get deleted.

I'll stick with gmail, at least they don't tell me what I can't say

Oh, well then. I looks like they changed their policy. You used to be able to request an account without an invite if you explained what you intended to use it for.

I'm not really willing to give out invites to strangers on the internet and that would go against Riseup's policy in the first place. Which I think makes sense. At the very least I'd be willing to consider giving out invites to people I know who frequent one of /anarcho/'s IRC channels, but you'd probably just be better off looking into openmailbox from the sound of it.

Please fucking end yourself.

openmailbox has closed registrations. checking on their forum, it looks like registration has been closed for a week or more.

Really? This is rather humorous but not surprising that an anarkiddy here is insisting that they are "comrades" in this thread.

The fact that there are people ITT who will summarily dismiss a group like Riseup that has done as much as it has for as long as it has to help radicals circumvent state and corporate surveillance over some petty shit about the ever-present and ever-irritating idpol meme is fucking disgusting and just goes to show how much of a joke this board is, tbqh

In all fairness I can't find that on their site now but around 2 years ago when I looked at it it definitely said something like that.

Not my comrade

You don't need invites to get an account. At least you didn't when everyone on psi's IRC was blagging accounts.

Or you could try: autistici.org/en/

does this have some other meaning, or is literally an autistic email provider?

autistici.org/en/who/manifesto.html

is using corporate email services a particularly bad idea? should I use riseup?

implying you jokes of radicals have shit that needs to be hidden or that the state cares about anyway

their idpol shit is why the still exist - they're not threats to anything

no and no - you're nobody and the government has significantly more interesting shit to sift through

aside from that - does anyone have a webm of zizek on being monitored? Who cares - hopefully the individuals watching learn something

no webm but

youtube.com/watch?v=PBBzYG8szmc

This is the most unintentionally punk rock video of Zizek ever tbh

is this some indigo child shit?

If they were a threat to the US, riseup wouldn't be around you clown.

riseup.net/en/about-us/policy/government-faq

I am curious about the "corruption, etc." part :^)

this is true though, a majority of leftist activists have serious mental issues, or at least have social problems that prevent them from being able to function normally within the status quo (which motivates them to change it in the first place). dont get me wrong, libertarians are autistic as fuck, but there must be a reason for why the 2 most famous self-proclaimed leftist youtuber (LSR and jason unruhe) are autistic spergs, while we have countless charismatic representatives.

have some examples?

what is LSR?

god I thought you were better than this, comrade

Riseup has a shit security policy. Use something reliable like sigiant.org

t. infosec professional

This.
I really doubt riseup has anything to offer that's special enough to warrant exclusivity.
it's worse than I thought.

N1x is a flaming flaggot. NOT EVERYONE HAS FUCKING STATIC IPs

m8 pls, I don't even have a static IP.

why the fuck does my flag keep getting forgotten smh

Is startmail reliable discounting the fact that it's behind a paywall?

Won't protect you against ISP surveillance.