Net neutrality repealed

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/14/16776154/fcc-net-neutrality-vote-results-rules-repealed
techdirt.com/articles/20160314/09374733901/isps-are-blocking-google-fibers-access-to-utility-poles-california.shtml
wiki.mises.org/wiki/Meat_packing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's already a thread about this. we don't need to be like Reddit, where the entire front page is spammed full of NN bullshit every week.

fuck you.

the absolute state of cumskins

leftycucks btfo

this is your brain on too much Holla Forums

Oh wow, you're suggesting we go join the left if we don't want our shit fucked with? You sure are helping the right. What are you going to say next? All whites should be hanged and if they don't like that then they're leftists?

yes

The alt-right can now be destroyed at the ISP level.

They'll shave Kool AD

But at least we can choose an ISP that's politically neutral now. Better than a homogenized Soros and Google doublespeak cesspool Internet, is it?

tbh, I don't know enough about NN.

Nobody does user. Nobody does.

ISPs are a monopoly at the local level.

oh shit the sky fell and we all died instantly!!!

wait, none of that happenend. could it be Reddit overreacted once again?

This is dumb and embarrassing.

How long will the ISPs play nice until they start jacking up prices? Data caps are a form of price increases too.

I understand. For me, Verizon is everywhere even where I don't want it and Net Neutrality would do zero squat to change that. Google has historically been more zealous in censorship than Verizon has.

But Google and the internet companies can be fought over anti-trust. I really think this move by the FCC is so they can start throttling BTC at the ISP level.

The issue was not about implementing NN, you already had NN, ever since the dawn of the internet the FCC has been building up regulation case by case, progressively as tech developed enabling those abusive practices. What was voted was to undo all of those protections you already had.

Now you don't have those protections, and you have a lot of state-level corruption and bought off regulations that will continue to protect the big3 monopoly, and they will have much more freedom to use that monopoly not only against small companies that couldn't take it to court like Gab, but against big corporations that are not the big3.

america owns the internet kiddo

I thought this only undid the Obama order from 2015 that made ISPs Title II classified

No, it undid a lot more than that.

theverge.com/2017/12/14/16776154/fcc-net-neutrality-vote-results-rules-repealed

Outside of America companies have been doing this for years with no problems. American companies are just insanely greedy, no wonder you need net neutrality.

Except for retards(you) who kept posting the same infographs everywhere for years now.

The tldr is: the rules the FCC had established before the Title II classification against throttling, etc… had been ruled out, on the technicality that the internet was not defined as a telecom/utility. The rules about telecoms had been set back in 1938.

Then to make those rules valid again, the FCC made the Title II regulation that classified the internet as a telecom service, but they worked with free speech associations to limit the powers they would get in this deal, to fewer than they have over TV and power services. It is 'an utility' only in paper, to counter that ruling that ruled out the previous rules.

Does that mean that we shouldn't worry about immigration since the white genocide didn't happen yet in spite of sperging out about it for years?

PRAISE KEK MY FELLOW KUCKISTAN MEMBER AND ENOJY THE SALT

I'm sorry basic arithmetic is too difficult for you, but the decline in White birth rates and ethnic displacement is something that's easy to demonstrate. There is no precedent for the retarded scaremongering redditors have been pissing themselves over for years now.

I can't wait to pay more!

kek

That's a meme though

Tell that to your mobile internet.

The ones paying more will be netflix and google.
If you support NN you're a literal corporate cuck

this

You're the ones sperging about Trump "not keeping his promises" as if it was done overnight

Competition prevents that. They didn't jack up prices before NN.

Probably never, there's so much controversy and competition that it'd be pretty dumb to jack up prices. They'd lose customers fast. The only thing that would cause them to jack up prices is collusion, which is illegal.

Answering a question and arguing are two different things. That being said, I'm not at all surprised a plebbitor doesn't understand basic economic principles.

Lose customers to who?

You do realize there's more than 1 ISP company right?

You are an idiot

Oh yes, there is 3 and each own their bits of land alone.

You're backing jewgle and facebook, so yeah.

Well there's way more than 3, but it is dependent on where you live. Some places have more ISPs than others. If the internet is so important to you, you can move to a different place where there's more competition because there's higher amount of ISPs.

If I were a corporate telecom executive, I would't feel even slightly worried about not doing abusive things right now.

*sigh* look kid, The Don said this is a good thing, so fucking shut up and accept it, alright? he's smarter than all of us, he's president.

Overcharging is the same as declaring your area competition breeding grounds

You mean like in the dark ages, 2015 when NN didn't exist?

NN existed in 2015, you dumb ape. FCC had several rules made already, 2015 is when they got Title II to keep them.

Its cool, mate. I have the local state politicians in my pocket and they will fuck up any competitor that tries to move in.

Libtard logic lmao

So it's wrong for ISPs to lobby the government, but when Google and Facebook do it to keep NN because it benefits them, it's totally a okay in your book? Are you sure you're not a corporate shill?

Oh and before you use the reverse to attack me, companies shouldn't be allowed to lobby period and if an ISP does throw money to increase regulations to prevent other ISPs from coming in and increasing competition, that goes completely against the free market ideals. Laws should be in place to prevent that, and no that doesn't add regulations to the economy, it adds regulations to governments.

Posting on the off-chance coal-burning daughters gets memed into reality.

Google is not lobbying the government to get power over the internet, you dumb fucking proto-primate.

You think without Title II it means google won't be able to censor your shit anymore?

Search up Google lobbying for Net Neutrality. It literally takes 10 seconds. Also Alphabetic INC is the 8th largest lobbying group in Washington.

Did I ever say that? Because I never said anything relating with Google and censorship anywhere in that post. If I did, please greentext it because I don't remember ever saying that.

It's an ongoing process. They've come much further than you might think.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

I think companies respect their shekels more than regulation and consumers.

I'm not going to lie, corporate marxists getting BTFO gives me an almost orgasmic pleasure.

Yes, I know they are in favour of it and fund campaigns in favour of it. They don't own the ISPs and they can't compete with them because of state regulations and corrupt sabotage (just google "Google Fiber" to see them try and get fucked to death).

But that doesn't mean they are lobbying to control the internet themselves, they are merely lobbying to keep their business without having to pay to the ISP corporations.

Its similar to all corporate-democrat VS corporate-republican stories. The republican party is owned by the big oil, big weapons, Energy, Water, Farming, utilities (ISPs), etc… while the democrats are owned by the tech companies, media companies, etc…

They aren't one big family, and cucking up to one of them won't save you from the other.

The fuck is with this reddit spacing? Stop that shit, it's fucking annoying. As to poor little Google not being able to compete. here's the world's smallest violin playing, just for them.

So you are in favour of local state killing competing internet providers?

So you're asking if I'm in favor for regulation. I already said no. You can read it here

Then why are you not concerned with the fact Google, being the giant that is, was not able to establish a simple competitor to the current ISP mafia?

so this is how liberty dies…

if you know what's on reddit you need to stay on reddit

this is LITERALLY saving liberty soyboy cuck

Because fuck Google. Plus they have plenty of capital to lobby the local state governments. I'm concerned that smaller ISPs won't be able to compete, hopefully one day we could remove government lobbying and regulations to the economy, that's what I want to see personally, but as it goes that's probably not going to happen.

with thunderous applause…

There are no smaller ISPs. There are shells of ISPs without their own infra-structure, who merely re-sell you what is already controlled by the ISP mafia… Google was the only one in US trying to set up their own network…

t. paid reddit shill

So Google is the good guy in your story? The way I see it, it's Jews trying to Jew Jews with the power of the state. I don't give a shit about Google, they can go fuck themselves.

There are no good guys.

this

The market, uh… finds a way

Google is the greater evil though.

Greater by what measure? They we dwarfed by the powers of the corporations who rule your ass now. Are you saying they are benevolent?

Oops, wrong pic.

No, jewgle is just a lot more malevolent. I think liberal capitalism is just all in all a bad deal but as far as the struggle between tech companies are concerned I'd prefer just about any of them to Google.

This isn't capitalism though. Far from it.

The basis of free-market is that it doesn't matter if the company is good or not, in a free competition market, they will forced to serve what you want if they want to be paid.

So it shouldn't matter if google is 'malevolent', it should matter that the market is free even for them to play in it, and get shaped by it. But since they can't, you will have to eat Comcast's poop and enjoy your third world internet speeds forever.

techdirt.com/articles/20160314/09374733901/isps-are-blocking-google-fibers-access-to-utility-poles-california.shtml

You "not true capitalism" guys are just as bad as the "not true communism" guys tbh. How about we tell the free market to go fuck itself and start putting the best interests of the people first?

(checked)
Fucking this. Crapitalists and commukikes need to go.

Laws are all about who's in charge

wtf I love ISPs now

Yeah but there's lawful evil and chaotic evil

Its the same guy in both clips.

Daily reminder the USA are a plutocracy, where wealth makes power. Elections are just reality shows.

I know, I didn't bother posting the NN virgin

tbh

I will post it for you

jesus fuck why is everybody sperging out about this so hard it just means companies can now charge you more money for faster internet holy fuck

Good goy.

Do you think you're fucking funny you stupid faggot? This is literally the end.

You know, I would take you Holla Forumstards a lot more seriously if you didn't sperg out against Google being dirty kikes in one breath and then defend the dirties kike of a president we've had in years in another as "our guy!".

*dirtiest

Gee, maybe instead of wasting time on Obamacare, the democrates should have passed those NN rules in that time frame, making it harder to roll back. Almost seems like the NN rules were just an afterthought.

They did, and by they, i mean the republicans. Pajeet is only changing the classification of what the internet is so it doesn't apply anymore. But it will stay there unused.

Yeah, #i'mwitheher. Eerybody knows Hillary and Jeb would have gassed every kike and shipped every nigger back to Africa by now. I know I was calling Trump Hitler all election, but all of a sudden I hate Jews now.

You mean rolling back the classification back from title 2 to title 1.

wtf I love Pai now

Don't you think that video was very, hello fellow alt-righters?

r/the_donald really fucked this place up.

Commie faggots BTFO.

Huzzah! Good shit random currynigger looking dude.

say goodbye amerimutt
I'll enjoy never having to see your posts again :^)

Are you even trying to hide your putrid cuckchan stench?

assblasted mutt, how enraged are you going to be when know this site will be full of people laughing at you and posting the mutt meme and there is nothing you will be able to do to stop it?
here's a low res mutt that your shit internet can load

The FTC (now responsible for protecting net neutrality) doesn't believe it can and doesn't want to be responsible for it.

Thanks, Murrimutt.

*sips*

What a legend.

Literally based against the Jews XD

HOW WILL Holla Forums EVER RECOVER
BASED PAKIS
BASED TRUMP
IS ANYONE TIRED OF WINNING YET
SHADILAY xxDDD

Not him, but we are the superior country. There is a thing called American exceptionalism and it's very real. It also feels really good, tbh. You should ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country, and only then will you understand the status of relevancy and what it does for morale. I don't know where you are even from and yet it doesn't even matter as our superiority applies to every country, it's simply something you cannot understand. So go on, label me with another nickname, I don't mind, it's the only thing you and your fellow countrymen can do anyway. At the end of the day it's only a joke and hey what else would I expect from a joke of a country.

LEterally this upvoted XDDDD

truly epic

Title II "Net Neutrality" still allows ISPs to censor and throttle
cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/06F8BFD079A89E13852581130053C3F8/$file/15-1063-1673357.pdf

Posting just in case

Fuck he's like a hairy human Jabba the Hut.

Not bad though looks more respectable than Pai. Kinda feel bad saying that because I think he needs to be in more stuff.

He seems wormy enough to portray him.

wiki.mises.org/wiki/Meat_packing