Good news everyone

The alt-right competitor for patreon donations is arriving shortly.
So the days of liberals blocking the donations for rightwingers is over guys.

counter.fund/

Dudes a joke.

It literally says "comedian" by his name.

Why should we care about jewish controlled opposition?

A thread died for this shill. Reported and sage this. If the cause is worthy money is not neccessary.

"Comedian & Actor" shouldn't have a say in anything political, the lefties seem to think so, though.

Agreed. It just seemed strange for you to point it out when it's not like they're hiding it.

Actually, now that I think about it, media-creators are exactly the kind of people that would need this service anyways. So it makes sense of him to be there, not as a weighty opinion, but as an example use case.

How about one for just the right?

Who is allowed to be in this populist political party's leadership? A GOP strategist?

I don't think you know what controlled opposition means

Give it a stress test by seeing if they will allow the funding of someone doing holocaust skepticism.

Doing God's work, user.

bump

The real stress test is to see if they'll allow anonymous donors. They won't of course, because the banks will accuse them of (((money laundering))). How do we know whether or not the entire purpose is to act as a honey pot, in order to find the names of "ebil gnatsi" donors?

I'm part of a community that recently had its Patreon shoahed. How trustworthy is this new thing? Should my my site use it?

Wow I'm so glad I can finance my favourite alt-right™ content creators so they can tell me more about how awesome Israel is.

Fucking kill yourself you filthy kike.

Who could be behind this post.

civic af tbh m8

Back to Africa 2 when?

I'd say we should seed the notions of a racial nationalism for blacks in Africa, but we've got enough of our own shit to worry about.

That name looks more Pajeet than anything else.

Examples of right wing paetron shut downs? I wouldn't be surprised, I just haven't seen any real world examples.

have you seen any of sam's content? he is perceptive of the way things are and give criticism of things in a funny way. he calls out the jew all the time too

Frederick Brennan comes to mind.

Of fucking course.

Money is very necessary.

We can now crowdfund the creation of the promised chan and a fuckton of entertainment.

Yep, we know. Sage.

They literally shut down Holla Forums you faggot.

Oh boy, I can't wait to give all of me hard earned shekels to e-celebs, who are totally based and not just pandering to us for a quick buck.

Dailystormer
Christopher Cantwell some fascist podcast guy
Apurposefulwife some trad pro-white youtuber

i will support this. anyone who doesn't realize how vital funding is to any struggle is a dumbass.

Fuck off.

they should offer a paypal like service as well

He's an AnCap, but at least he's more open about it and his LARPing than his buddies from TRS.

So have you quit your day job.

The term (((comedian))) doesn't quite cover what Sam Hyde does. The guy is something else.

Make that two anons who get it. I have never used Patreon, but there's certainly no reason to boo a funding platform which presents itself as free speech friendly. WeSearchr has aready enabled some great things, chiefly the Daily Stormer's legal defense fund, but the awkward "reward-for-information" format behind it limits what it can do.

This reeks of scam

QUIT THIS CO-OPTED SHIT
Alt-Right is as fucking co-opted as Anonymous

also the alt-right openly defends homosexuals- the direct opposite in one of Holla Forumss own goals, why the fuck support it?

Satirist, he makes fun of the modern world.

neck yourself kike

only one hand has calluses on it

beta AF

Where's the anchor when you need it?

that's one goal. but then there are goals we share, much bigger than some faggots sticking their dicks into each other's assholes. like nationalism. all this dnc is doing is causing infighting and allowing the (((globalists))) to win.

Fag detected.

Faggots are as bad as kikes. They are just as subversive and loathsome. Until they are criminalized the west will always be decadent.

They're also pro-kike.

i just don't give a flying fuck when there are muds being imported at these rates. sorry but there is such a thing as priority.

priority is always kikes, they're the root of all evil. look who is behind the push for immigration and you'll see that even if all the muds are killed, the jews in control will just push for a new group to flood the west. most likely sub saharan africans. I can't believe I have to write this.

Murdoch Murdoch recently got shut down.

Exactly. And since stopping these kikes is the top priority, Aut-Right faggots might agree with us on a few things, but are soft on/supportive of the jews, aren't our allies, and in many cases are our enemies.

They deserved it.

neither should you, but not limited to "political."

also nobody cares about your opinions, stop posting such retarded things here. it's like you don't understand what a testimonial is, or that you don't know what the expression "have a say" means.

Except that they aren't.

They revived him and made him an hero against Paul Joseph Watson

The callouses are from lifting, typical middle-ring callous from barbells

Richard Spencer is a zionist who pretends the Holocaust happened, Red Ice called for an alliance with so-called "nationalist jew", Mike Enoch is married to a B'nai B'rith BioQueen and is probably a kike himself, Kevin MacDonald is shilling for "good jews" and praising Tommy Robinson… I think you get the picture.

The Aut-Right is certified kosher.

Too little, too late. They still stand with Mike Enoch, and I saw a recent video where they claimed that Jared Taylor's decades of defending jews and attacking/sabotaging anti-Semites is really just a brilliant way to "redpill normies".

a fucking leaf

the political party part is corny and unnecessary, and the tribalism is too much like gab (although it will work as a marketing angle), but it's nice to see this kind of thing finally happened.

That's an article in the sidebar denouncing kosher certification, it's picutre 3 in that user's post
Wow, they sure are kiked, because only kikes are anti-kosher!

You don't have to like them, but you really can't into salami tactics.

If you're supportive of the jews and their lies, then you're kiked.

Lot of fucking newfags and summerfags in this thread. Pax is the one who runs this site. He used to post here when Holla Forums started. I'm pretty sure he even ran /duck/. He may see the alt-right as a big tent, but he is on our side. Anyone actually familiar with him would know just how extreme he is, and how pro-white and anti-jew he is. This is a good idea as well. The left and the jew's financing completely eclipses our own. We need this sort of thing. Anyone suggesting this is a bad idea, is a strategic moron. Fuck this board has fallen from grace.

Truly, I'm sure you have a much better propaganda platform going then the low-skill scribbles they produce. Almost 4 million views is a drop in the bucket compared with your masterpieces of redpilling that perfectly conform with the Holla Forums canon.
What was your channel again?

That's what they get for shitting on Pierce and defending Kike Enoch.

Awww if they are so fucking great then why don't you give all YOUR money to them you stingy fucking KIKE?

Glad this shit is finally anchored. Fuck those guys.

Oh yes, this is definitely gonna have some records kept by (((accountants))).

See? This is why I continue to say that Richard Spencer is not pro-White. He can't even put together a team for a project that doesn't have a based pajeet or mud in it.

TipTop's Law: whatever key issue you cuck on, identifies the skeleton in your closet.

A lot like the other GOP candidates talking about immigration during the primaries only AFTER Trump brought it up, right? Shows that it's only for show, to fool the rubes. If they were really anti-kike, they'd drum pEiNOviCH out.

Fuck you and your strawman arguments to . Nobody says they have to 1488 GTKRWN RAHOWA, but there IS a line, and that line includes not having kikes or kike-fuckers in your movement, not having pajeets or muds in your operations, and not tolerating poopdicks. If Spencer would have his trust-fund ass do the right things, he can wear pennyloafers and be obtuse all he wants and he'd have my support, but he doesn't do the right things, he is ANTI-WHITE as evidenced by who he chooses to go to his conferences and be on his staff no pun intended.