Games where you play as a Nazi

It's just like the title implies, what are the games where you can play as the Nazi's?

It doesn't have to be just in the proper time period, Nazi's in space would be cool too!

Also, are there any games that cast Nazi's in a positive or at least neutral light?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OV1we
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motor_vehicle_deaths_in_U.S._by_year
crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/810995
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Red Orchestra (2, I haven't played 1)
Company of Heroes (1, I haven't played 2)
Most /gsg/'s will let you, the ones that don't have mods usually

I mean besides multi-player, like a campagian.

Everyone one of those I mentioned is applicable.

can you win in any of them?

Holla Forums faggots will eventually derail this thread

Well I don't want to spoil it for you, but the Nazis lost WW2.

While we're at it, what are some games where you get to kill a lot of nazis?

Any game that lets you play as a nazi would also let you kill them

Any game that features WW2.

Any game that features WW2 will let you both kill and play as the Nazis so long as it has both a single and multiplayer game.

The Red Wars for Warband allows you to play as Swadian Nazis and Rhodok Fascists.

I mean Wolfenstein should be enough

Any WW2 themed shooter or strategy game

Fuck off, commie.

What a fucking asinine question. Kill yourself before your retardation rubs off on others you ginormous Pinko faggot.

Some WW2 game

also bait thread fuck off

Germany will never win a world war git fucked boi

refer to this

Here's your (you), you.

And the derail has officially started.

Stirner wasn't a communist. He was a real life shitposter who made shit up for laughs.

In Star Wars which side would be the nazis?

How are you this retarded?

Who else?

Mon Mothma was Emperor 2.0.

The better side, which would be Sith.

The spooked right hate him so much

Holla Forums is good with memes Holla Forums is more of philosophers feast

leftypol also doesn't make shit threads asking about games where stalin or marx is the good guy. Face it neetsocs you're closer to the left than us who believe in liberty and a free market. Classical American values made the world great

What are some good games where I can slaughter commie scum?

You are the spook. It's a shitposters dream, to be surrounded by retards, and trick them into believing the stupidest shit. It's like religion.

Nah egoism is nothing but radical individualism aka best individualism

Your spooks won't be safe from the egoist death squad

is this a joke? Holla Forums is literally a leftist hugbox, the name even says it is

Face it. Stirner was the Sam Hyde of his time.

Holla Forums derails good threads and is why 50% of Holla Forums is shit. Go back to your leftist hugbox, faggot

+It's like religion.
religion where i am the only god ?
this is no longer religion

I have this feeling that you didn't read the ego and its own

your own self is a hugbox built from the fixed ideals that require your own enslavement of your ego to be realized

so what you basically said was that I only agree with views points that are based off my ideals/opinions

wow who fucking knew

Why should I? So that I can become the shitposter? So my whole life can be ironic?

HAHA SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SPOOKS YOUNG ONE
NOTHING PERSONAL KID

last stirner post i always let my ego go wiled when stirner posting i need to stop

Is this the finest meme Holla Forums has to ever? I don't visit the place nor do I ever intend to, but your memes just feel sucky, trying too hard to be something they aren't.

You can see that they just copy from other memes and ideas directly, no effort really.

Not even from lefty pol so piss off, these threads pop up once or twice a week and derails into bullshit politics

I'll be more specific. I don't want to shoot a hundred, or even a thousand nazis during the campaign. I want to slaughter them in massive numbers. I'm talking the hundred-thousands or even millions. I want a full on destruction of nazi germany. Do any games allow that?

Also surprised by the amount of asshurt and ignorance my post attracted. Max Stirner wasn't a communist.

CoD 1, 2, 3, WaW in multiplayer mode

implying OP wasn't just fishing for some replies

oy vey, these racists have to get what they deserve for those 6 million

Silent Storm. You're just a special operations officer fighting the British and occasionally Russians (also third party secret societies and their private army).

Silent Storm Sentinels takes place after the war and lets you play an ex-Nazi. As far as I know choice of nationality in that one does jack shit except change where your character was was born in their bio.

Reminder:

archive.is/OV1we

I meant in the story campaign

It's just so depressing to constantly play the same generic protagonist stereotype all the time, I want to play as the good guys for a change.

I am not fishing for replies I just want to play a WWII game in which the right side wins and I can't seem to find one.

They're communists, they don't make their own memes they just steal and repurpose the memes of others. I am honestly surprised Holla Forums hasn't started demanding a redistribution of the memes.

Neither really fits because the Nazi's were good hearted and believed in uplifting their own people so they can't be Sith or Jedi. At the same time the Allies weren't doing it for power and honestly thought they were pretecting their homeland.

A more accurate analogy is that the Jews are the Sith (small elitists group of backstabbers), the republic is the Western nations who unknowingly start a war with those who should be their allies, and Lord Rothschild is Palpatine; there really isn't anything analogous for the Jedi that I can think of.

Christ, you know one thing I almost never see on Holla Forums? Thread about how Holla Forums can disrupt Holla Forums conversations on boards they don't belong, Holla Forums spreads naturally while Holla Forums has to shove their ideology down every else's throats.

you're quite asshurt

Shit flows down naturally too.

Oh fun, this thread again

Come to think of that, Holla Forums has gone to shit naturally as well.

so does bleach going down your throat, nigger

I've already mentioned /gsg/ games.

Try Hearts of Iron, I think the 4th one of that came out recently.

Hitler was evil

Hitler wasn't evil you kike

Yes he was evil prove it

No he did good for his country and rebuilt the economy

He did so by commiting crimes against the jews

The jews aren't really people hitler wasn't evil

it was a simulation of this shit thread

Sure it was.

No I replied to myself in rapid succession because that's how fast people post around here

homos

Dude, you're same fagging
What the fuck are you doing…

Simulating this thread with some repliers

No, it's not. You got caught samefagging. How pathetic.

Fuck off gook.

Cut my life into pieces.

I think he was just making a joke.

It may not have been a good joke but at least this goyim got it.

Unfortunately yes, this summer has been especially bad for /pol but even as far backs as the primaries things were getting worse/. I think it's because we had a hug influx of Redditors from /r/The_Donald who thought Holla Forums was just another Trump worship board and aren't capable of any critical though just like the shithole they came from.

I tried reading through that thread, made it halfway before I couldn't take it anymore. The whole thread is like if I took all the shit Holla Forums banned from their board and made it in to it's own board… thats probably exactly what it is. I haven't seen that much degeneracy in one thread since I first saw halfchans Holla Forums.

Funny, I have never realized that /leftpol/ is just a containment board for all of Holla Forumss refuse and rejects.

Every part in the Men of War - series (except "Vietnam" obviously) features german singleplayer missions/campaigns. Gameplay is similar to Company of Heroes, but has more realism (mainly a more realistic damage-system for vehicles).

Metro: Last Light has a DLC (survival)-mission where you play as a Reich-Shocktrooper against the Red Line (although it has no real Story-Content).

The whole Hearts of Iron - series let's you play as germany.

Sorry if these got mentioned already, but I just skipped through the Holla Forums vs Holla Forums vs /reddit/ argument above

leave my board my little Holla Forumsny

I really dislike and recommend against Sentinels. The campaign starts you off with one guy and not much ammo besides what you managed to get your hands on in the tutorial/into level. Plus the stealth system seems to be much worse than in the original SS since you could be point blank to some guy in a suit and a rifle and still not see him until he hits you.

Silent Storm is great though, until you get to Panzerkleins but there's a mod for removing those

Looks good, I will check it out.

I have heard of those and while it is great that you can play i however you want the level of tedium is overwhelming, it looks like it has way too much busywork to be fun.

Already played it, it as very boring and the main campaign was much better.

Holla Forums usually makes kosher versions of Holla Forums memes (((porky))) or autistic nonsense that only they understand. This time they went a bit further and tried to copy /christian/ and Holla Forums.

They understand memes about as much as Hillary Clinton does.

I never understood why this guy was so popular on /lit/, and by extension Holla Forums

Holla Forums here. Can confirm

hahahaha mate what the fuck are you talking about
Nationalists don't hate or fear any of you commies, you are pretty pathetic when it comes down to it. You're an endless source of humor for us.

You think the world is great right now? WEW. Yes, everything is so good for us white males right.

American free capitalism allowed the Jewry to seize power in western civilization. In an authoritarian state you could at least have laws to prevent them from owning companies - thus making the world great.

This 1

Sam Hyde is serious though, he is legitimately a nationalist.

Only if you autistically LARP as Hitler earning his medals.
Which I'll probably do.

why

HOL

Sudden Strike series, Blitzkrieg series

KAISERS N SHEEEEIT

I'm 100% sure they are just baiters and most of the people responding are also (the same) trolls. One of them didn't even bother changing IPs when responding to himself.

What else is there to do in the designated shitting thread?

your hugbox is on a different board. shame they dont allow vidya there

If Germany had to win any World War it would be World War I. The Kaiser may've been pretty dumb but at least he planned things on the long run, Hitler in the other hand was fucking retarded

yeah man, the hugbox is over here: >>>Holla Forums

do they allow vidya threads there?

nope

im looking right at it.
well "good" is certainly subjective but at least its video games

kek

Dude, seriously, spoiler that shit.

Hey now. 'planned' is a rather strong term for what they amounted to in practice.

Was the Kaiser actually in charge of anything?

WW1 seems to have been an utter clusterfuck of treaties and grudges and everyone involved not realising how horribly brutal war would be with modern technology. And then they decided to blame it all on Germany and wondered why the Germans were butthurt enough to elect a syphilitic failed artist as king of everything.

Unless you have proof, go back to your hugbox.
>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forumslacks are bad on their own but Holla Forums takes the cake for housing underage and edgy Reddit "philosophers" who've only picked up a book and have never experienced life under a different ideology.
I'd prefer the former over the latter, you fucks tend to force your shitty board down everyone's throat.

Sure you showed me. How is your day of the rope going? In this century or in the next?

I bet I'm whiter than you, burger. My nation is 99.8 of European descent.

I know they are old, but that kind of games ages well.

It ended ages ago, if you haven't gotten to the end of the WW2 saga then you never will so I'll just tell you that the Nazis lost, the Italians might as well have never fought, Japan went through a suicidal phase after biting off too much and lost as well.

Russian did a lot in the war and a lot of slavs died ( L O L ) but overall it was a victory for all the Allies, with America, Britain and France getting "You Participated" badges.

I hear there's a sequel coming out soon though!

Freedom Fighters
World of Conflict (if you play on the US side)
Red Orchestra (again, if you play on the Axis side)

They would have white figurehead "owners" instead and jewish real ones. There is no escape.

*percent

didn't Russia got their asses blasted by the finns, and was eternally butthurt about it?

irrelevant, you didn't check my quads

Yes, but they also deployed more soldiers than all the allies and occupied most of the nazi forces during the war, causing the most casualties.

It's annoying, because fuck commisubhumans, but it's also the truth. Russian did the bulk of the nazi fighting and nazi killing, which is why I like shooting them in Red Orchestra 2.

RO2 is pretty shit fam, rather shoot down degenerate commies in BF1942

I'm not trying to make this a dubs thread. Also, you haven't saged that post.

irony

That's nice.

explain

Yes, look around, this is what victory looks like. The West is so much better now that those evil Nazi's have been defeated. Such wonderful diversity, tolerance and progress. Just looking aorund all our cities is marvellous. Hardly any white people to be seen. And such beautiful cities, with breathtaking modern architecture that uplifts the soul. And the amazing modern culture, it's all so inspiring. I'm so glad we won. I'm sure all our ancestors are looking down on us and are also just so glad that they fought for this wonderful modern utopia of tolerance. Let's bring in more people from Africa, they just make our cultures so much richer. White people are boring! Let's just fuck our shit up, we're all racists anyway and owe all the poor brown people everything for being so evil. Look at all their societies, they are so wise and at one with nature. Let's be like them. Life is like Avatar, we're the bad guys. Success is evil. Fascism is evil. #noroomforracism #equalitynow.

I guess he is a nihilist or honest about his modern beliefs and their logical outcomes.

That, or he thinks that Trump will lose.

Don't equate fascism with success, demagogue. They don't mix.

tl;dr lol

That's like asking, "what are some countries where you can breathe in air?"

Games that let you play as Axis actually warrants a thread as they're rare in comparison, especially single-player games.

Fascism at least tried to elevate humanity. And it was successful. It took tens of millions of men and countless wealth to stop it before it's ideology spread and cleansed the world of it's diseased and parasitical elements.

essentially you lost to brazilians

Stop pushing bullshit. Trying to genocide, enslave and assimilate Slavs (depending on their usefulness at the moment) doesn't mean elevating humanity. And you sound like the kid that got the prize for participation and tries to prove it to mean anything more.

thats a good looking post, but it kind of falls flat among all the banning sprees and that they split in to 2 boards for 2 extremes with seemingly 0 middleground

thanks a lot /po/ Holla Forums

confirmed for jewish, newly redpilled or just ignorant.

"Nazi" is a derogatory post-war propaganda term. Don't use it. That fucking kike on german TV collectively call germans "nazis" - he argues that third world must flood into Germany because the "nazis" are not having children.

Quit sperging, Holla Forums.

Shove it up your ass Yankee scum!

Holla Forums will never be good with memes for one reason

YOU NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING PHILOSOPHY MAJOR TO UNDERSTAND ANY MEME WE MAKE
And that sux tbh our memes are very inclusive unlike Holla Forums more mainstream approach to memes

I was gonna make a remark about how Holla Forums is exactly the same and has derailed many threads , but then I saw the Holla Forums cucks in this thread , and the fire went out.

Well arent you guys such a speshul little snowflakes!

I don't know what's going on here but you are a retarded commie penis eating queer.

i gotta wonder how much false flagging either side is doing

Last post

We are not the ones how make threads about "what game can you be a communist in " we are not that cancerous face it

C you in communism or in hell
t.zizke

The third world needs to flood into Germany so that Germany will be destroyed and the world will be spared their eternal bullshit. The only problem is that we'll have a big, brown mess in the middle of Europe that will take a genocide to fix.

hide this thread if you aren't a retard

Holla Forums has a fucking thread about videogames up.While you fags had a thread about " why Holla Forums tends to be reactionary and not follow my failed ideology".
So which one is? Holla Forums or Holla Forums

i love the zizek memes

get to your fucking cages

also

>>>/politics/28063

Yeah, good thing America came to save the day, liberate die KL, deal freedom to everything in the eastern front and take Berlin as icing on the cake, right?

Shut the fuck up and bend over, I wanna fuck that horse.

I wonder why there are two fucking Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums right now, and even some leftypol posters…

Oh.

I see now why.

In a game without autobalance

leftygays dont come in to other threads and tell me that a games characters, settings and tone makes them feel as if its propaganda and that i shouldnt be allowed to enjoy it.

Yes, random (1) posts that have no more content than off-topic complaints about liberals or Jews are actually from Holla Forums. I believe this.

Say it with me now! Hi Uncle Holla Forums!

Guys, let me tell you a secret method to destroy all sanity of Holla Forums and its influence.

Endorse KEK and meme magic, make 10 threads a day about meme magic, 1488 numbers appearing everywhere and magic of dubs.

You'l kill Holla Forums like nothing. Also real Holla Forumsacks consider video games degenerate and people who waste their lives on them - traitors of white race (especially if you are virgin and have no children).

This one doesnt even make any sense

they have a thread about why video games are degenerate! ive seen threads on Holla Forums intended for video games locked, fuck it. thats when theyre dead to me

so there are no fools from Holla Forums constantly dogging Holla Forums? everyone is just false flagging when they say something idiotic, how convenient, perhaps you could extend the same courtesy to your enemies on the other side of your coin.

You didnt play as a Nazi in Lufthausers, you fucking secondary faggot>>10127689

Trips of Truth. IT BEGINS.

One-off shitposts ranting about liberals scattered around threads even when it doesn't make any sense to do so are not comparable to a couple of devoted individuals who are apparently familiar with Holla Forums memes I wouldn't know whether the shit in this thread is Holla Forums, but I guess I'll assume that it is.

Yes and usually people whip out the quote from Goebbels to shut them up.Alas zealots are in every political system.There was a thread up until now about videogames; at most they are usually "close-minded" on the genre (same for anime)however since the thread was up until now, i really doubt it's Holla Forums going around making this shit thread.Beside, if,as you say, they think video game are degenerate why even start a bullshit thread like this? To complain? To make people hate Holla Forums? What they gain from it?
OP is a faggot who made another thread before this, and instead of shitposting it to death,idiots gave actual answers.

Stirner allows anything to be justified and for any position to be defended through words. They are modern day Greek sophists.

Silent Hunter II, III and 5. Out of those three only III is worth playing (II had technical improvements but not much else and 5 was a buggy, bland mess). SH3 is basically Das Boot.

dont know about that, people can be pretty zealous. ive certainly encountered a fair deal of more dedicated folks who arent just one off shitposting. could also be people trying to fit in

id like to see that, but the last time i saw one it was locked before they even had a chance to start discussing games
why not though? sometimes you just gotta wreck shit with panzers, or even to fantasize about whatever, thats just video games.
shit, every other board has Holla Forumsactations here. theres no harm in it. oh darn maybe a no mans sky thread got bumped off the catalog but people are actually recommending and talking about video games in these 'template' threads. the only thing i think are problems are when they forget theyre on Holla Forums.

It was up for a long time.It was the one who had Red Orchestra on the OP.

Because it's always like this.It's always an endless "Holla Forums fuck off", "It's Holla Forums, "it's Holla Forums",etc. Beside OP started another thread on the same topic and they moved there. he doesn't want games, he wants to shitpost, maybe for fun, but it's always a pain in the ass. And bringing nazism/communism in the OP it's always cause of shitposting and political discussion.

Strohëim in Jojo EoH

I bet you also worried about H1N1 and shit your britches when someone came down with it in the west

What is with you faggots?
Why do you have no self-awareness.
This is a (((REDDIT))) meme, when you post this shit you expose yourself as some new faggot who is blown away by the new Nazi gud guys narrative that most of us have bathed in since the very beginning.

You faggots ruin Holla Forums at least you found a thread where you can push your cancer while discussing videogames.

At this point you've have to be purposely engaging in self-delusion to post something like that.

>us

STFU uncle-fucker

look at the chances of how likely you'll die in a car wreck over the chances you'll get mugged by some nog or caught in a terrorist attack. omg guys the world is ending because some nog robbed somebody, this is totally a country wide epidemic and more dangerous than the hundreds of thousand of joe 6-packs getting into their cars drunk

Yeah it came from (((reddit))), as well as (((twitter)))
You barely do that anymore, most of the time you Holla Forums posts the same images someone made on 4chaims Holla Forums several years ago.

Of course nu-Holla Forums is fucking blind to it because their circle jerk prevents them from viewing themselves critically.

Don't show degeneracy around Uncle Pol! He's very sensitive.

Isn't that enough?

Where are the video games?

Cringy as fuck not only is it a younger board its also the fullest of underage faggots around.

Nowhere because this thread is an excuse for Holla Forums to "redpill" everyone.
Like there isn't anyone on this fucking board that doesn't understand the current situation.

Its all new to them so they think it MUST be new to everyone else, its the thinking of children.

take that Holla Forumstards thanks for your tears ahaha xD

Unca Pol gonna be mad at you….

You're diminishing what actually IS a country-wide epidemic in a lot of places. Blacks being 13% of the population commit half, HALF, of all violent crimes in the US. It's worse in Europe. Also, just because you live in a white area of your nation and are thus at a lower risk of having that sort of crime happen to you doesn't mean that your nation's safety and integrity isn't at risk. You need to start thinking about more than just what affects you.

le white rednecks are just as bad as niggers and kebabs meme

Holla Forums does view itself critically, it's just come to the conclusion that it's almost always correct. Liberals, conservatives, communists, nationalists, anarchists, and libertarians had their ideas go against each other in a vacuum on an anonymous imageboard, and only the nationalists' ideas were left standing. It may have been because of the way current events are heading, but isn't that in itself telling of how the nationalists' points relate to reality instead of being purely theoretical like a lot of the commies' and lolbergs' shit?

Silent Hunter 3 and 5. Don't get 5, it's a mess.

Epik memeys aside, Holla Forums would hang everyone on Holla Forumsand 80% of Holla Forums if they had it their way.

What does kill more people daily, people with guns or people in cars?

What kind of revionist history is that?
Just like liberals and lefties and commies.
Holla Forums is like the enemy in 1984 half fabricated and an excuse to shout out any dissenting opinion.

The reason Holla Forums has become so one sided is because of the refugee crisis in Europe which bumped Holla Forumss users dramatically as its one of the few sites you can discuss Merkel and immigration negatively without being arrested.

It also has to do with moderation and deleting of dissenting opinions.

You saw this thread and you thought it was going to be a VIDEOGAMES DISCUSSION?!
No, these threads always turn into Holla Forums and /leftpol/ trying to out shitpost each other.
That's what I came here for.

I don't mind the nationalism part, because it's as old as nations themselves. I mind very much the cancerous socialism part.

Same, I love arguing with Holla Forumsacks who can't scream for mod censorship, they always end up leaving pissed because they aren't surrounded by like minded people willing to circlejerk.

Eh I know this is a shitposting thread but Stalingrad was pretty fucking good. Featured both ivan and Wehrmacht campaigns with really good mission design. It's also on steam if you wanna be a good goyim.

Then explain Holla Forums pre-migration.

What INTENTIONALLY kills more people daily, people nonwhites with guns or people in cars?

>forgetting Nice
Nice truck, muhammed!

I forgot, it was part of the big bad stormfront underground army that took over 4chan and kicked out the proud, noble communists from Holla Forums.

Nice, the "both sides r dumb look at me!" argument.

Holla Forums wouldn't be the excuse it is if it didn't set up shitty raids and spam cuck porn all the time. That being said, they are fairly irrelevant, I agree.

There was a huge nationalist following on Holla Forums even before the whole migrant crisis was accelerated. It grew because lolbergs couldn't come up with an argument on how to limit immigration and preserve western civilization without treading on muh freedoms. t. former lolberg

Mods are doing all sorts of dumb shit. If it makes you feel any better, there have been volunteers and mods allowing cuck spammers and shitposters to go around without being banned. You might be happy though, in true leftist fashion a non-leftist thing is now being subverted through appropriating positions of power.

The socialist part of national socialism has always been a footnote, and the vast majority of Holla Forumslacks have always been nationalist first. No one gives a fuck what your "secondary" views are at a time like this. Also, the socialism in NatSoc is more about working together with your fellow countrymen to preserve and further your nation, not just skimming taxes off the top and cutting down those who would rise above the rest for the sake of equality. As Holla Forums would snarkily say, read a book. Pic related.

why is v flooded with lefty pol during school brakes. also why do you all act like reddit you over sensitive babys

Post proof of a time when you've been censored by mods on Holla Forums. I'll wait.

now who's trying to diminish a country wide epidemic? slow down on those beers joe 6-pack, i think you've had enough

Anything that exposes Trump.

Here you go, OP. Now scram!

Post proof.

How about this faggot I give you the whole run down of Holla Forumss fall.
You can use this in the future to pretend you where here.

The fact that Holla Forums discussions can ONLY take place on Holla Forums for a start

wasn't disagreeing with you lad calm down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motor_vehicle_deaths_in_U.S._by_year

Traffic accidents have been on a decline for a solid 10 years.

Also, your anti-white stereotype is false. Whites get into accidents at the same rate as blacks and hispanics, with native americans dying nearly three times as often and asians nearly three times less often.

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/810995

That's not proof at all, though. That's anecdotal evidence. If you've been banned for what you've claimed to be banned for, then why didn't you take screenshots or any other kind of proof? You seem butthurt enough to warrant that kind of commemoration for it.

You win.

Fuck off Holla Forums

makes no sense lad

I'm sorry you didn't understand the post :(

but tha JOOS
l-leftypol/goon pls go
haha sure told you
did you know that niggers do more crimes

What was the proof? You didn't post any proof for the claim you made, you just made a claim.

lol

It's widely known that Holla Forums mods spam anti-Trump threads, or allow it to happen.

Never said you were I'm just being overly confrontational.

They never kicked out commies, that didn't happen until the split between Holla Forums and Holla Forums funny how you jump to assume I'm a commie just because I identify the shit heap Holla Forums has become.
You probably weren't here for the original Holla Forums but it used to have the logical fallacies on it because the entire purpose of the board was too allow honest discussion and not just endless circlejerk.
No one spams cuck porn anymore, you wouldn't be saying this if you remembered 2013 when Holla Forums was endlessly spammed with cuck porn
There was, I was there you were not.

Here you go
I'll wait as you find some excuse as to justify the ban.

Mostly to blow some steam from asshurt over the board like now or newfags trying to fit in, not counting the genuinely crazy browsers

Screencap nigger, anyone can write shit as fact in a imageboard.

i said it wuz da joos
this is my favourite video game topic
stop d&cing

That's because of how bad its gotten.
You can agree with the Holla Forums approved narrative 99% but if they find out you hold a SINGLE opinion that differs from them you are fucking spammed or banned if you argue instead of fucking off.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

lets take 2013 for example. there was 12K murders while there was 32K motor vehicle deaths. please go on about how i should be more scared of nogs than you getting into a car

So they're like the new biodrones?

Hahaha, yeah, and Poland attacked Germany first, right?

here.
Now can you guys take your off topic shitposting back to Holla Forums so I can talk about
VIDEOGAMES

Explain how its shitposting.
This is what I'm talking about newfriends using terms they aren't familiar with.
Its why cuck is repeated endlessly and used improperly and why you go on Holla Forums and you see niggers saging in all fields.

They are like the drones of any videogame, so polarized and adamant in their opinions they will take nothing but your complete admittance of their ideals.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
B-but you were shitposting!!11

How are the last two? I didn't even know they exist.

What games can I play as a Nip?

Top Kek

Yeah, don't you know Holla Forums is filled with honest people with verified sources? Goobergate failed because of all the tone policing.

shadow warrior

This, now Holla Forums has become a pseudo Holla Forumsmeta.
At least you don't get faggots crying and shitposting over unrelated shit that happened on Holla Forums at Holla Forums.
Suck it up, you won't "" fix"" a board or situation by sperging in another one.

Chronic shitposting implies you did more than that one image. From the context I can glean from it, your post history was full of "le normalfag meme reeeee xD" stuff. Not surprising.

Bullsht. The commie population was low even before Holla Forums was made. Even now, they only maintain, at most, just over 500 users and eighty posts per hour, and they've jumped up around 8-9 boards on the list.

Nice meme. I may have been a newfag on 4/pol/ but I was still around for about a year before the exodus to 8/pol/ in late 2013.

See above.

The difference is, 80% or more of the population drives. 13% of the population nigs. If 80% of the population nigged then there would be 75k or more deaths from niggers.

The Polish government allowed Germans in Polish-controlled to be attacked and did not accept negotiations from the German government, yes.

The first two bans are completely justified. If you've spent any amount of time on Holla Forums, you'd realize that they have the exact typing style and talking points that the same handful of shills, and yes there are actually shills targeting Holla Forums and other boards, have been posting to derail discussion and get people caught up in pointless, divisive discussion like whatever stupid shit the media dangles in front of the public from week to week. The last image is just an opinion piece.

The third image is probably the mod banning someone who is spoofing their IP. imkampfy is a shitskin faggot, though.

Last image is just hotwheel's opinion, but he's right on one thing. You can't stop shills without collateral damage on an anonymous imageboard. If there weren't so many freech/intl/leftypol/government shills around, then there wouldn't be so much collateral damage. Mods that were more acclimated to board culture would be appreciated though.

I don't mind discussing Holla Forums I mind Holla Forumsacks wanting to discuss their points only and thinking they will receive the same moderator support they do on Holla Forums
When GG happened old Holla Forums allowed GG threads to hide from moderation.
So if people are upset about Holla Forums let them express it here.
Are posts and threads being bumped off the catalog so fast that we need to regulated every thread?

Post proof of people asking for that.

Not much in terms of ww2 outside grand strategy and rising storm. I dont think the nips have made any themselves actually

Even Hitler's speech justifying the invasion didn't mention that. Are you better informed than he was?

Why?
Obviously proof doesn't mean anything to you.

lmao, actual jew detected

I have no words.

You forgot

I started posting on 4/pol/ in 2012, actually. Before then, I came to 4chan for /tg/.

Got to post proof for a claim like that.

You posted images of people that got banned for making intentionally inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people, also known as shitposting. They weren't looking for discussion, most of the time the people who make those threads are (1)'s.

All I asked was for proof of Holla Forumslacks on Holla Forums asking for mod intervention during arguments.

No, you're deliberately misinterpreting what I said. There's a specific kind of style where someone acts dumb or misinformed so people will think they're genuine, yet they type the exact right kind of buzzwords to piss people off and keep them replying for 300 posts or more to what just amounted to a shitpost.

meant for

What's your opinion on this proofs then? You agree that Holla Forums is being shilled by paid Trump posters

Daily reminder - holocaust never happened

Oh now its 2012
Which you will use terms you don't understand to deflect
No he got it right, you fail to have any self-awareness that you don't even understand the problem with that thought process.

Everyday you niggers become lefties.
Nietzsche weeps.

I am just saying that discounting your butthurt in a thread that share views with a foreign board, instead of the proper one to discuss this drama and meta shit, is dumb and won't solve shit towards the issueif possible.

You said before that Holla Forums was unimportant, but you blame the bans on them being shills. Seriously, more people are called out as being Holla Forums shills everyday than there are people who post there. Unless every Holla Forums user is working around the clock to 'subvert' and disrupt the Holla Forums way of life through shitposting and "shilling", then I'd say the real problem is paranoia derived from being scared of differing opinion.

Being faced with ideas you don't like causes you to take the easiest path and blame it all on the boogeymen.

Daily reminder that probably no one here for the last 10 years hasn't questioned the holohoax.

This is why we don't like Holla Forums niggers, its like you're taking Shoop Da woop memes and posting it like its new.

I just want knowledge of Holla Forumss fall from grace to be well known so when Holla Forums fucking sperges people can tell them to fuck off to their cancerous board and present proof.

I do not want the same that happened there happen here.

If you're fine with old PC games i guess there's:
Axis and Allies
Panzers

This

Yes user. A year before 2013 is 2012.

Nice deflection.

lmao, ironic that you're resorting to calling me a nigger when I'm the racist shitlord Holla Forumslack :^)

Holla Forums is part of the shill/shitpost effort but doesn't make up the entire thing. Reading comprehension.

I agree, there's a lot more sources for the shitposting and shilling than Holla Forums. Great observation, user :^)

why are you so angry?

Because he's not the "innocent Holla Forums-goer bystander" that so many of the shills here claim to be.

i dont see why its such an incredibly unrealistic thing that i have opinions from all over the political spectrum

SHILLS SHILLS
WE NEED TO BAN THEM ALL
BAN THEM

Did I say that anywhere in any of my posts? There's a difference between someone with an opinion and someone who is there to make inflammatory posts just for the sake of it.

You mean someone who disagrees with you?
Because I agree. BAN THEM.

We need to ban people who disagree with out message

You said 2013 now you are saying 2012.

Fuck kid, I hope you are a teenager if not good luck being a 20 something with rhetoric like that.

Except you know if their posting style is too much like someone elses.
Or unless they say something that you view as inflammatory solely for not believing different opinions.

You faggots respond to obvious bait thinking its shilling.
Then you see honest opinions and do the same.
Everyone is a shill.

See, you're not even in the mood to have a real discussion. You're just ignoring what I say and continuing to shout your rhetoric. Weren't people saying earlier that Holla Forumsmeta can only happen on Holla Forums now? Where did that sentiment go?

What? You are the one saying people who disagree are shills and need to get banned. We are just agreeing.

But you did say we need to ban people who disagree.

Report me. End this miserable cuck existence.

What are you not getting?
You ask for proof receive it and then ignore it like its never presented.
You receive arguments and then proceed to use logical fallacies or terms you don't understand.
All while trying to justify your incredible paranoia which exposes the hugbox mentality you try to deny.

Which you refuse to see because you associate your worth with your political opinions.

You can't have a real discussion when you ban everyone who disagrees with you.

I think certain anons are being overly critical right now. If somebody says something that upsets Holla Forums, then they should be able to defend their feelings with bans.

But it IS the jews. Why won't any of you listen to me.

I agree we need to form a strong foundation of like-minded individuals.
Other's opinions will just get in the way of our critical discussion.
We can call this echelons of political discourse safehaven or Berghof if you will.

This is my exact quote. "I may have been a newfag on 4/pol/ but I was still around for about a year before the exodus to 8/pol/ in late 2013. "
I was a newfag on 4/pol/ because I was only there for a year before the exodus to 8/pol/ in 2013.

Being there for one year before 2013 means I was there in 2012. Reading comprehension is a life skill, I suggest you work on it.

A lot of Holla Forumslacks do, that much is true. But at this point, what is the difference between bait and shilling when it has a similar end result?

So why are you surprised when you yourself said that Holla Forums is hit with bait all the time? It get's difficult to differentiate the two. The best way to do so is to see what they replies are like after Holla Forums tells them that they're retarded. If they're willing to listen, they're not a shitposter or shill. Otherwise, it's pretty easy to tell what they are.

You know, not very many of you have very good reading comprehension, do you? I didn't say people who disagree should be banned, and not a single Holla Forumslack believes that. However, people who are PURPOSELY BAITING/SHITPOSTING should NOT be surprised when they are banned.

I have addressed every piece of proof put forward, the problem is that these proofs aren't really evidence of Holla Forums banning dissent, but of people who were out to shitpost or get banned.

You really can. It's the difference between "prove the white race is going extinct protip: you can't lmao get fucked racists" and "I haven't seen much evidence for white genocide but I'm willing to listen to reason", even though the second question would be better in a QTDDTOT thread.

Oh ok.
See everyone. He isn't banning people because they disagree. He is doing it because they are shills and obviously they are a shill if they disagree the wrong way

But 8ch is a nat-soc board user, its always been one even back when Zyklon Ben's spawned a child named moot and he created the 4th Reichs new website 4chan (the 4 stands for the 4th Reich) then he was assassinated and killed for our sins of not properly moderating the boards.
Then the Jew in all his wiliness replaced moot with a similar person just like they did with Miley Cyrus.
So we have came here to 88chan to spread our beliefs with the tip of the banhammer if needed.

Keep on keeping on brave soldier now that when the multitude of goodstepping soldier tremble the earth you will be remembered as that one brave posters fighting all the shills in the great internet battle of July in the CURRENT YEAR of man.

Except non of the images posted were like that.

Even then you are showing that if you disagree with the hivemind you will get banned for sure if you aren't polite as all hell and might be banned even if you are polite like pics related.

So I'm pretty sure we're being raided right now. We have reddit meme images, false flagging, posts using reddit formatting, and samefagging. It's funny how much these discussions change with the hours, too. A summer day will get a shitload of faggots spewing shit, but during the late night when all the kiddies are asleep, we have pretty good discussions about these things.
Stop with the divide and conquer bullshit.
Check my dubs, and then go back to wherever you came from.

Why not just ask the mods to ban all of them all?

This, we should start doing this.
How can we expect a board to grow and be healthy if we have all these people with wrong opinions.
We obviously need to perma ban anyone who wron…is a shill.

I'm trying to be reasonable with everyone here and discuss a topic that really does need to be, but when you reply with sarcastic stuff like this that doesn't even seem like you replied to my post in the first place, I have to ask why you're even posting.

They really were. The first one with the guy that was doing the "girl kissing faggot" stuff doesn't have enough context to show why he was banned, but from what we can see it's probably safe to assume he was /r9k/ shitposting. The next two were threads about "Holla Forums is just as bad as BLM and liberals!" and then the third one was 99% a bait thread. Going to Holla Forums and asking people if they think there's no such thing as real conspiracies? Anyone should be smart enough to know the answer to that.

I'm sure if Holla Forums was getting shilled to hell and back by Kotaku, Gawker, Reddit, and all the sites they don't like, you'd be singing a different tune about "shills".

user your wasting your time, I mean cmon they are posting all this "proof" which obviously can't be true because it would mean they are right, which can't be right because you're right and they are shills!

You mean Jidf right? I mean ultimately that's what it all boils down to right?
Jews, less just ban everyone we suspect of being Jidf and it should cover all of that.

'twas a poster noble clad
Angry with his mother,
Posted on the internet
About he didn't love her.

Hitler was the very best
The jews were made a curse,
Why women would not look at him
And expressed clear their mirth.

Argument and reason,
These were his to spite;
Their feeble unenlightened souls
Need be shown the light.

Once his father beat him
And his parents went to bed,
He spoke with fellow wizards
About Jews on the net.

Hitler was the greatest,
The jews were made a curse,
He spoke of this and much much more
To ease feeling worse.

Come the weekday off to school
Without the lunch of love,
He spoke up against his bully
And was beaten down as such.

Brooding in the misty night
His feelings like the stars,
He thought of vengeance in a fight,
To be as strong as Mars.

He asked the wizards on the net
What should be his quest,
"Help me I am bullied IRL
You guys and Hitler are the best".

So off he went to buy a gun
The wizards opened his eyes,
To shoot his schoolmates in the head
And like a phoenix rise.

His mother discovered his diary,
His dad deleted his porn,
And the wizards on the net
laughed at news reports.

no, he means how Holla Forums has been in the news a couple times lately.

basically their version of summer kids.

I agree, you are reasonable. Everyone who is mean and disagreed should leave by force. Like you said.

casual

You made the same post you did before. You didn't even reply to me, you just clicked my post number and repeated what you said before.

I didn't say anything like that. You have your shitflings between video game sites and all that, and we have ours between political ones. Is that so hard to believe? Politics is just more serious that video games, so we have more dedicated shills. Hell, people came here to shill Evolve and you're finding it hard to believe that people would come to Holla Forums to do the same sort of thing?

When did I say that?

So you're just resorting to insults. Why not just leave the thread if you're done even attempting to do something productive?

That's actually a really good point, whats happening on Holla Forums may be what happened on Holla Forums back when Fox ran
HACKERS ON STEROIDS
Now its
EWUL NAZIS ON STEROIDS

This is a clever tactic, but not the best. Try and drive apart the userbase with stupid fucking bullshit, and then disguise any pushback against the stupid bullshit as 'trying to stomp out opinions'.

You are equating "Having a different opinion" with "Being a shill".
In reality, a shill's main purpose is obnoxious spamming and stirring up shit, which is exactly what you're doing. It isn't about opinions, it's about how you're spamming and inundating this thread with retardation.

None of you are going to address this argument because you have nothing to offer in defense.

You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

this. also this site will die due to infighting and shitposting however that's exactly what i come here for

nice game, though

You seem to have the whole field down on shitposting so there's not much else to do

delete this thread, as a third-generation Holocaust survivor I'm offended by it.

How nu r u

OY VEY
I once had an atari shoved up my ass by Nazis, it still bleeds to this very day.

Typical D&C shills!

not a new as you mr 27

Should be bannable because it hurts peoples feelings. So should for being "Shills" and disagreeing.

Its (29) now put some respek on it.

nigger when are you gonna get your fat ass of your computer and steal a pair of nikes for yourself?

Did I ever say that people should be banned for "hurting feelings"? I was pointing out the difference between a post intentionally made to get replies and piss people off and one that was looking for a genuine discussion. It's the Holla Forums equivalent of the "hey guys look at this new AAA game I just discovered it let us have a discussion now and visit their website" crap that came with Evolve and, to a lesser extent, FO4.

This. Ban these shills. How dare they disagree with us banning them!
All these filthy shills like

Holy shit you are so bad at this.

I never said that

I wonder if I can get one of you up to (100)?

Fuck off shill.

oh soz heres a pint of my semen to make up

Why are you even arguing you should obviously working on getting me banned being a shill and all.

Thanks user I heard taking a bath of virgin semen will give one eternal youth.
I can use this to further the Jewish agenda with endless shilling.

Yeah, that's what the "average Holla Forums-goer bystander :^) " posters would have you think, huh?

You asked for it.

Nice, if I couldn't fight in the last crusade, I can at least pretend.

DEUS VULT

Are there any games that I can play as a Canadian in WW1/2?

ITT: leftypol shills.

Nice try

i see you are a respectable shill too what rank are you? im 4chon level

If you're interested in pretend and larping >>>Holla Forums is a great place to start.

This user gets it.
Holla Forums should ban everyone who disagrees and anyone who sees a problem with this is a shill.
Also Holla Forums and Holla Forums are totally best buds and if you don't want them shitting up the place then you are also a shill.

So, you're taking two words out of a couple sentences and basing my entire argument on that? How is that honest? You can't just greentext snarky replies and call it an argument.

This. BAN THEM ALL

in the expansion to company of heroes there were glider commandos, i think canadian. pretty douchey and fun

user, you said someone saying "get fucked racists" should be banned and so should people in those pics.
I am agreeing. They aren't allowed to disagree in ways I don't like.

Keep crying heathen. Hitler was a great guy and a devout Christian.

It was a jew who spread the Hitler as an atheist to make him look bad in the Americas. Even atheists call him Christian.

Are the mods asleep?

Holla Forums has always been the main target of shills. Be it guys shilling Evolve or people shitposting while telling Holla Forums which boards to hate. Like repeating the same thing over and over again is gonna change Holla Forumss option or something.

Its all shitposting background noise in the end.

You are, AGAIN, be deliberately dishonest. This is what I said, letter for letter.

The first example is clearly that of a template thread and shitpost. It's less than 75 characters, is stated in an aggressive way to get a rise out of people instead of an argument, and has a shitty meme. I am NOT saying people should be banned for saying "get fucked racist". You are being so fucking dishonest that I can't believe that no one else is calling you out on it.

What this guy said. You think Holla Forums is engaged in a discourse of censorship. That they want to silence anyone. Shills aren't silenced, you see them posting all the time. They want freedom of speech, but that means getting the shills to shut up for a while. Holla Forums is trying to erode the platform that is destroying Western civilization. To give the platform back to the people it was stolen from. To tell the jews to move the hell over. That's what they are guilty of doing. To do that you have to create a space where people can actually enter that discourse. They aren't saying they can't have an opinion, it's that a difference of opinion is saying "I haven't seen much evidence for white genocide but I'm willing to listen to reason".It isn't saying,"prove the white race is going extinct protip: you can't lmao get fucked racists". That's refusing to recognize that you are on Holla Forums and so arrogant to speak that way when you are not a stake holder in it. It matters nothing to them whatever happens to white people, but they are so arrogant as to think they are allowed to comment on it. That's engaging in a discourse of censorship. When they write that a discourse of national socialism causes genocide, they are engaged in a discourse of censorship. They are saying that a discourse of national socialism is wrong, something that should not be allowed, something that you object to.

The purpose of free speech is to benefit society. It is to speak truth to power. It isn't about trying to shut people out. And right now, that power is being used to shut the alt-right out. All Holla Forums is trying to do is equal the platform.

LOL

retard we get it your a fag now fuck off

This. Hitler was an amazing /christian/, he also banned everyone who disagreed IRL.

I've been here since the first exodus and I've never seen this mythical Holla Forums shitpost and I mean a real one not you disagree with me therefore your from Holla Forums. There's been World War 2 threads derailed by Hitler is a good guy and not Stalin did nothing wrong. So why blame them?

Oy vey bringing up Hitler and discussing his religion when nothing of that sort was being discussed earlier.
Simply showing me a pic of hitler is triggering me to such an extent I think my ass is bleeding.

You should propably get a proxy atleast so someone might mistake your posting to something else than pure frustration.

Stay mad athiest cuck.

You first. I am spamming the report button so hard right now.

HE USED CUCK WHAT A SHOAH

Don't you know user a board that has a population of 500 is constantly at work in full force constantly and is behind every post you disagree with politically.

ah i see well you should see a doctor about that you might scare your fellow shills. also how much do you get paid or do you do it for free?

Is that what this thread is about?

Do you like being called for what you are?
A cuck?

Hello new friendo
How is it Holla Forumsacks are less familiar with their own memes and content then shills like myself.

You seem upset, don't worry I'm sure I will be banned.

make sure you don't break it

Oh no, better cry about it some more t. (36)

ah i see you are from the meme database department so you do do it for free

Ctrl+F 'Ban' for a laugh. These people are so transparent.

Your arguments don't matter, and it's not about what opinions you're expressing. The fact of the matter is, you're spreading retarded faggotry everywhere and shitting up the thread, and that's the part everyone takes issue with. You have this huge persecution complex and think we want to ban you for your opinions, so I want you to take a deep breath and read carefully.

we don't fucking care what your opinions are and no one wants to ban you for them.

We care because you are being dishonest and causing a shitstorm.

You have a shitload of insults, but no actual rebuttals to this.

Most Holla Forumsacks are new as shit from the 2nd exodus and it is a fact that most 4/pol/ posters weren't around when it was called /new/.

You mean like Holla Forums does on Holla Forums every day?
Except those cases were people get banned for them
That does happen every time you disagree with a hivemind.

Just keep digging that hole.

Yes arguments like

This, I think with all the waves of 8ch and T.V. has brought a lot of children.
Same with 2007 Holla Forums and hackers on steroids.

Beware the shill menace

has your report button broken yet i can call someone to fix it if you like? it will only cast you 10 min with your ass

I'm willing to get fucked hard in the ass if it means these DARN DIRTY SHILLS GET BANNED

Where? Point them out and I will get moot to ban them.

Oh and look at you brave and smart user who has cracked the conspiracy.
How will we shills ever cope.

Wew, you must be a millenial with that level of victimization.

I seriously hope people don't base their ideology on the impression they get of a board through anonymous posts on another one.

I'm not gonna install Windows 10 just because Stallman is a fat autistic lunatic either.

Brave soul.

Are there any games where I can play as a Ottoman soldier in World War One?

tell me nigger are you that nigger from lefty pol who posted over 100 time while his ass was devastated because i hope you will double it

I actually like nat-soc, I just don't like the faggots who worship it like a religion.
I also don't think it would be a good fit for America.

No you are the truly brave one, demanding that those with differing opinions be banned, what strength!

We are fast approaching (50), get your screencaps ready

Answer me this one question. Where do you draw the line between a genuine opinion and a shitpost?

shit. there arent many ww1 vidyas in general. most of the ones that are are red baron simulators

t. (39)

Keep trying though.

I'm posting because I am making you're sphincter shatter and getting amusement.
If you actually bothered to read the thread I was arguing normally until proof was presented of Holla Forums censorship.

I won the argument at that point, this has just been my victory lap.

Come on buddy, 10 more.

I-IM GOING TO SCREENCAP YOU
Oy vey I'm shacking in my Kosher boots.

Nothing since 2013 they have meant the same thing.

THIS!

Answer the question.

Well if you wait for me big boy I will be back in a moment from picking my dog up at the groomers.

I-I mean I will be back from getting my hotpocket form the microwave.

Why?
What don't you Holla Forumsacks get?
I won here

7 to go. You can do it!!!

nigga if you knew what ecstasy i am in because of you. you wont be able to handle it masturbating tonight will be great ill even let you eat the leftovers

Answer the question. What is the difference between genuine opinions and shitpost, and how can we identify that?

You niggers don't belong on an anonymous image board.

What kind of phone do you have? It's funny that a new poster would show up in a thread on page 4.

o i am laffin

I came here because I actually wanted to discuss WW2 games but of course look what the thread has become.

Either way you retards who quote post count should probably go back to a forum if you can't handle a place that is supposed to be anonymous.

Oh shit, you actually switched IPs didn't you? Oh my god

okay mr. (43)

Forgot image

Yep, that's exactly what a screenshot would look like if you used a second device.

What is this supposed to prove? We already know that was you

Nice conspiracy.

All I did was see the retarded as shit
Faggot and called him out on it.
Any retard who cares about that shit needs to leave an anonymous image board.

Do I actually have to explain how Holla Forums works?

Nope, that's completely justifiable. However…

So you, a completely new poster, came to a thread on page 4 just to do that? And right after 0c2e32 made his last post? lol

No, I came to discuss WW2 games, your reading comprehension is shit.
also
kek, I can do it too.

Yeah but will 0c2e32 make another post or did you spoof your IP? Convenient that this all happened right after 0c2e32 announced he was leaving for the store :^)

I'm pretty sure I could get this guy to go on forever, but I need to go grab some food. Who wants to take my place?

Maybe wait for the faggot to come back.

also

Actually. Lets do a bet because i'm bored and this thread is shit. If that user comes back within the next 2 hours you have to call yourself a faggot.

Yes, I was arguing with six or more people so I have a lot of posts. You on the other hand went full >(109) over me and one other poster so you spoofed your IP lmao

That is against the spirit of Holla Forums my friend. You need to ban him now so his shilling wont effect the young mind of children.

Where did this number come from?
Don't tell me you are lumping together everyone who disagreed with your posts throughout the entire thread into a single person.
That is some hardcore auts user.

lol wut

So you've been on Holla Forums less than a few months, huh?

No one here has that post number.
Again.
Why are all of you discussing post number and not the fact Holla Forums censor opinions, this has been proven but all of this seems to be a deflection from that.
Fucking newfriendos, so out of their depth.

Wew, nigga I bet you think Proxies are some kind of magical leet hacker secret.

Hey there 0c2e32, finish shitposting on your phone on the way back from the store? And you've proven yourself to be a newfag, great.

Wait. let me actually post from my phone.
That will prove you wrong and make you look like a paranoid faggot right?

Nope. I own multiple devices that I could access the internet from, wouldn't mean a thing.

That might be the dumbest shit I've ever heard

So you mean to say, there is no way possible to disprove what you are saying so you can make a claim that I can't disprove?
KEK

It's an anonymous imageboard where you can get a different ID for using different devices. There's no sure way you don't have a tablet, laptop, or something you could be using.

So are you admitting you both are the same guy?
Can't disprove it.

Got it.
(40)
(13)
(40)
Well I may be a big faggot but you must be a pretty big faggot yourself from posting from 3 devices totalling 93 posts.
(93)
Hold on let me make a webm

Sure, go for it. If you're retarded enough to think that banning shitposting is censoring then you might be retarded enough to think we're the same person :^)

I'm just going to let you reread the posts you replied to and realize how dumb you are.

How is anything in the links provided shitposting?

What for applying the same accusations you levied against me because someone else happened to disagree with you?

I had no reason to IP spoof, and the first and third posts you replied to are me anyways so it doesn't even add up to (93), smart guy.

Where do we draw the line between opinions and shitposting?

This is my favorite part. He never fucking answers

But how can we say what is true or not if you can't even decide what constitutes shitposting and opinions? Are all shitposts and template threads actually serious opinions in disguise? Please, you're very knowledgeable, let's figure this out!

Is this what a phone interface looks like to you?
kek

What is this supposed to show? So you used a laptop?

You got the wrong guy. I'm saying that the autist never answers your question

Why would I IP spoof in the first place why wouldn't I just stop posting, nothing you're accusing makes any logical sense.
As I already stated I won this argument long ago.
I've been avoiding spoonfeeding you.
Shitposting is not someone giving a controversial opinions.
This is fucking normalfag level shit screaming TROLL when someone says they like Trump.

Do you even pay attention to the board you defend?
Chain posts
DA JOOS!
Sleep type pupper
YFW
Is all shitposts, posts that add nothing to discussion.

Saying someone is discussing something "controversial" in a manner you dislike is not shitposting and is not a bannable offense.

I question how long you've been on this board because this is the exact same shit the hotpocketers did on 4chaim during the happening.

So I have two laptops?

I will answer.
If it's a different opinion than the mods = shitpost and should be banned.
Want proof? See Holla Forums.

kek

Gotcha.

To save face, probably. You're one of those people that feels good about any argument you've been in as long as you're smug at the end of it, even if you lost.

I will concede the argument to you if you can tell me where we draw the line between shitposts and opinions, and if the banned posts fall into opinion territory.

So what do you think of context? "gas the kikes race war now" would be funny on Holla Forums, but on, let's say, the news subreddit on reddit it would be shitposting.

So you're saying we DO need to ban shitposting?

Point out where anyone said that, please.

my sides

This is fucking hilarious at this point.
Anons actually believe we are both one user on like 5 different laptops right now typing at the speed of sound all posting in a single thread.

This is getting convoluted as shit. I'm out.

You lose, we've gotten you so off topic I don't think you even realize it.

HAHAHAHA
This is fucking hilarious. You are the same user from an hour ago that was shown proof that Holla Forums bans people for disagreeing and you are still here.

Also, I think it's funny that 0c2e32/e6f81a is spending so much time attempting to smear a board he apparently doesn't even share opinions with on the grounds of censorship. Why would you even want to go there and talk about how much you love BBC when you'd just get banned?

This, the shills are so good they blew my brain. The mods must have been a asleep.

What are you not getting if someone has an opinion its not a shitpost.
If someone says
Then ya that's a shitpost but none of the fucking images shown, show that.

A post giving a detailed opinion no matter how fucking left or commie or whatever is not a shitpost.
Holla Forums is full of shitposting 50% of all posts are shitposts yet you have no clue what dictates a shitpost so you don't understand it.
Which all stems from you being unfamiliar with the board.

Nigga we are the UBERMENSCH, the hyper human born to shitpost.

Glad you are finally taking a knee and humbly accepting a loss to your betters.

I share 75% of Holla Forumss opinions, but apparently sharing the 25% they disagree with is shitposting.

Maybe some SHILLS think censorship is just wrong. Of course that is the jew infiltrating their mind and telling them falsehoods.

If a shitpost has correct grammer, it does not mean it's not a shitpost. It just means that they're attempting to get you to take it seriously so you get madder.

Nigger, it's not shitposting if I agree with the opinion.
Holla Forums 101 user, how do you not get it by now?

user stop yelling at yourself.

People on Holla Forums who shout down fans of great games like Fallout 4™, Evolve™, Bioshock Infinite™, or The Elder Scrolls™ V: Skryim™ are fascists. Censoring honest fans who construct great OP posts for threads discussing these games don't want to be called shills or shitposters. In fact, these things do not exist. Everyone who types articulately while asking others to buy a video game is a cool gamer guy just like us. There are no shills or shitposters who can use grammer and spelling.

So what have we learned in this thread today?

My God, it's pure shitposting

If I went and made a thread about FO4™ and type out a paragraph with no grammar or punctuation errors telling everyone to go out and spend money on it and all the DLC, by definition I'm not a shill or shitposter right? Even if I was being paid by an advertising agency to do so?

This. If someone has a different opinion than you it is the exact same as asking you to buy a videogame.

Wew.
As soon as 191abd leaves here comes 63f1cb
They even share a 1 and b.
Confirmed samefag

lol

Why are you arguing with yourself user?

Want to know how I know you're a leftist? Every single thing you've said in this thread has been imitating someone else. Not a single original idea. Sad!

But my ideas are your ideas user, were the same person.

Quick, run to the other computer and post something snarky!

Sith and the Empire, dummy

(109)

(you)

Catholics are the reason Christianity is as cucked up as it is, makes sense they'd try to ruin /christian/ to.

That's not how this works m8. Sure some of us are more extreme than Hitler, but most of us are not.

anyone who even uses that word is an ignorant faggot who should be gassed

Most of Holla Forums these days pretend they're hardcore 14/88 WNs and are merely toning it down so they can help the 4D chess master "play the game" anyway.

Who cares, naziboo.

I really don't understand what it is about Holla Forums that draws Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /int/ and shitposters pretending to be them to make it there pissing ground out of all the other boards. Every single one of these totally not political threads starts and ends with who can out shitpost the other.

were just so cool they want us to be on their side

Holla Forums is literally worse than Tumblr.

You could try out HOI3 or Darkest Hour.
But those are gsg if you are into those.