People who did nothing wrong

People who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icebreaker_(Suvorov)
youtu.be/4u1WjykAjDc
rational?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP.
literally nothing is template about this thread shitlords

She's the best thing to happen to the Final Fantasy franchise, screw you angry losers.

Any nigger and muslim of course

Letho's sin was getting played. Performed two extremely risky high proflie assassinations and still gets left hanging, hiding in an abandoned barn from some low rent sellswords.

He just wanted a snack.

He had no choice anyways, either help the emperor, or die

Sachiko is a good girl.

MEMEGAME

S A M E T H R E A D
S A M E P I C S
S A M E F A C E S
S A M E C A N C E R

S A M E R E P L Y
Like clockwork.

Ice cream? god I love ice cream!

His motives are too complex for you

Doing nothing wrong was exactly what he did wrong though.

He was /r9k/ tier lonely and sad thats all

His mother abused him with mkultra like experiments which caused him to keep only the bad memories of her and none of the good ones which drove him to his rage

Through murder and destruction was the only way he knew how to get closer to people

He just extremely confused and wanted his mothers love thats all

He just wanted to Make Morrowind Great Again.

The more lore I read on him the more I just wanted to be able to side with him.

Every thread.

What game? Looks like one of those bioware "rpgs".

Wew lad
That's the Witcher series. Great games, even though combat is clunky in all of them, the story and quests are amazing.

The guy in OPs picture Letho is a witcher who stopped monster hunting and got into the business of assassinating kings for money, because he wanted to save his witcher school from being shut down and destroyed by the Emperor of Nilfgaard (basically Roman emperor or Napoleon type figure).

Repliforce did absolutely nothing wrong.

And he still wasnt as much of a bitch as Fei.

They did nothing at all.

Oh fuck witcher's combat. Each game has different one, and each time it sucks harder than before. Too bad you can't play pacifist either.

Well let's not go that far. Witcher 3 definitely has the best combat so far. The first one had the most tedious one. At first it was okay but around the 70th hour I started to get really annoyed by it, it was like a minigame because you have to count seconds to time the fucking attacks.

2's had the most potential but terrible collision detection and overall shittines still made me drop it.
3's one is at least polished and actually works, I give you that.

I ended up enjoying all of them, even if the combat in the first time took quite some time to get used to.

I wonder if people are only complaining because you can't just run up to every encounter, close your eyes and spam left click until everything is dead like you normally do in RPGs.

Actually exactly in witcher series you can do exactly that on lower difficulties.
Problem is on higher ones game isn't fun to play, it's punishing and challenging, bur not satisfying.

It's 1>3>2

I dont see how its Ass Creed combat. Nothing like it. Anyway all the games are fun, the combat didnt bother me enough to not play them fully.

Maybe. I don't hate the combat in any of them. 1's combat is just really weird.

That was the only one I played and the combat was fucking shit.

What a smart man.

You could beat the entire game with all sidequests three fucking times in 70 hours.

There was one thing with witcher 1's combat even despite the fact that animations were shit.

It actually required you to think.

Weren't they just QTE's with 3 fighting stances and 2 swords?

undertale

Lazarevic in Uncharted 2

You do realize the whole reason he got caught in the first place was because he was protecting yen. He could've just said fuck it, and left her for dead after geralt went with the hunt.

He never got to play as anything but an halberdier.
I liked Stumpy but the second he tried to kill my bros Roche and Thaler, his fate was sealed.

As for the topic, pic related.

Speaking of which, and to those who played B&W, was Marlene's curse (spotted wight) O'Dimm's doing?
A diary mentions that the vagrant who cursed her sold mirrors.

And they're the bad guys.

>kill my bros Roche and Thaler, his fate was sealed.
Same for me. Which is sad, because he had the best idea for the northern kingdoms. Roche and co's deal was essentially a Nilfgaard victory. They get 2 whole kingdoms, one vassal one which they will almost certainly annex in the future and the only force that could have stopped them is now without a king

It's fucking guitar hero. Click the mouse when the combo button appears, it was total shit. Also group attack was fucking OP and was the best thing to use 90% of the time.

Not if you take your time exploring and doing everything, talking to everyone. Its a big game.

there goes the thread

Thats some government issued cuckning, thats shitty.

Causality dictated all his actions. Griffith was completely innocent to his crimes, claimed or real.

NOTHING WRONG
Chun mains will deny this

Yeah it was O'Dimm's doing, his own theme even starts playing when you talk with BB about the curse.

Humans should never be able to capture pokemon

Well he sure as fuck shouldn't be allowed to have pokemon.

He didn't have to kill the kings. It gave him nothing but notoriety.
Th Emperor would want to kill him anyway, killing Demavend was meh, but killing Foltest had big consequences and majorly fucked over Geralt.
Three of his fellow witchers died for these assassinations. He didn't have to do them.

I beat the game at least ten times, and each time it took me about 30 hours. I don't even skip the dialogue.
Witcher 2 takes about the same time, witcher 3 vanilla is about 120.

No one gives a fuck how fast you beat a game.

Letho is a notable example of a game where the villain isn't actually a villain in the story.

Letho doesn't want to fight Geralt in the story. Geralt is an old friend of Letho's who actually saved his life. Indeed when you fight Letho at the end of Chapter 1 he asks "Why do you hound me?"

At the very end of the game Letho even asks Geralt to let him go because he doesn't have any ill will to him, and it's optional to kill him or not.

It's one of the few examples in a game where the main character is actually the instigator of the conflict with the villain

From the Royal Radio broadcasts;
All you see him do is stab someone with a fork at the dinner table FOR TRYING TO CALL IN REBELS TO FUCK SHIT UP for NO fucking reason too.

You can side with him too if you stand still for the first 15 minutes of gameplay, then the credits roll after he takes you off. Ubisoft was telling us the only winning move is not to play

Pagan Min is legit the least villainous character in the story

The funny thing is you never actually see Pagan Min doing anything evil, he stabs a soldier to death for trying to kill innocent civillians. And he tortures Darpan for trying to text in reinforcements even though Pagan didn't to anything wrong to him.

The Kyratis are all extremist niggers. May Pagans light shine upon you all

Him coming to power stopped a bloody civil war and brought some semblance of peace.
The best part: if you side with the rebels and eventually overthrow him, he reveals that the reason he took AJ off the bus was because Pagan Min no longer saw himself fit to rule Kyrat, so he decided to give it to AJ, since he is the closest thing to family he got.
The entire game you are running around fucking up what is essentially your own country.

It blew me away the best ending to the game is the one where you wait 10 minutes during the intro. Then Pagan comes back and actually lets you place your mother's ashes where she wanted them. The objective you literally spend the entire game doing if you side with the rebels

Honestly, all of them should be killed, but if there's a leader that needs to stay if that isn't possible, it's Pagan Min.

Dude even shoots one of his officers for going hog wild on a bus and killing people when he told him to simply stop the bus so he could bring you to his place so you could pay your respects.

Dude's intimidating, but after that 15 minute wait ending, all he does is invite you to do is go shoot cool guns and shit. He's a warlord, but he's family and most importantly, he's a warlord who is representative of modern values and he's trying to keep the peace in a genuinely fucked place, which has clouded his morality a little bit. But he's honorable, he's no fundamentalist and he actually brought peace to a Middle East esque situation.

In contrast to the rest, the man is genuinely the most good man in the game, who understandably goes APESHIT when you join the terrorists. He knows that he'll have to kill you because you joined and he hates that, so he gets genuinely angry.

And Ubishit calls HIM the villain, when your "allies" are people with no redeeming qualities, people who act extremely to enforce backwards morality and to return the country to a living hell.

This game is either genius social commentary, or a product of an extremely warped mindset.

I think it was largely intentional. The fact they added a superior ending if you just wait 15 minutes during the intro shows that.

It's a surprisingly right wing story that showcases why trying to intervene with an already existing conflict can actually make things way worse.

Killing the guy who killed the client you were bodyguarding is just a matter of professional resolve. Hiring Geralt should come with the Muaaah guarantee of Witcher excellence.

I am pretty sure it was intentional. I doubt anybody would argue for insane theocracy or child soldier drug country.

They did similar thing in Far Cry 3, where Raquat are not much better than Hoyt's people, they are just savages. Vaas warns Jason about Citra multiple times through the game, since she made him into what he was. By the end of the game Jason is basically Vaas 2.0. You either kill Citra or die by her hand.

I think this was what they were going for initially but the way the storyline played out Jason was still "generic white american dude" for the entire story up until the very jarring bad ending where he murders his girlfriend. It almost felt like Citra just hypnotized him into doing it. It was one of the biggest issues in the story for me because they really could have showcased Jason's character development much, much better but didn't. I don't know whether or not to blame the developer or the publisher more in this regard.

He was a cowardly piece of shit who deserved to die you fucking nigger.

F

The bioweapon part was a stupid asspull, the game should have ended with another bad guy going against Atlas.

you cared enough to reply to him at least

I always spared letho because of what he did for yen.

wrong, he did everything wrong
pic related

same

I WANT TO PROTECT THAT tongue

Are you fucking stupid?

okay then

He couldn't invade earlier due to Italian fuckups in Greece and flooding in areas of western Russia which made an invasion impossible. He couldn't postpone Barbarossa either since Stalin was planning to invade two weeks after Hitler.

He was stopped outside Moscow due to an early winter and last minute Red Army reserves from Siberia. There's very little he could have done to change the situation with the knowledge he had at the time.

there was also the fact that he didn't finish off Britain before pissing off the red army and didn't back out of Stalingrad.

and the fact that the holocaust never happened

Genghis Khan did it successfully.

Australian by any chance?

Oh please, as if Hitler and Griffith aren't obligatory to these threads.

I know Guts and pals are supposed to be opposing causality but that doesn't mean you can justify anything with "It was just fate, the individual never got to truly decide.". When you screw up in real life you'll more often than not assign some sort of blame to yourself than not (unless you're a faggot or a child), how life may have screwed you with the given situation doesn't matter in that you had a choice. Turning that around people will also assign blame but it doesn't have to be spiteful.

What did Griffith do?
-Decided to live as a mercenary and follow a dream of killing for power in a world that shits on people worse than his dream anyway.
Yes people died for him but Griffith never wanted anyone innocent dead on purpose. Hell, you never even hear about The Band of the Hawk taking women as war spoils and raping them (possibly purposefully ignored but rape happens constantly in the manga) so I think things go pretty damn admirable.
-Eclipse happens and he sacrifices everyone.
He was brought to the point of madness further than anyone could be expected to endure. His life was either to be a sham (after he's been manipulated about the reality of it all) and him staying in his terrible state or told to accept destiny and turn his back on his friends.
Making a fucked up pact with demon on the grounds of destiny is definitely wrong but nobody would be able to make a rational decision being put in his shoes.

a little Holla Forums and Holla Forums

This guy had it rough.

todd howard
kojima
everyone at comcept and chucklefish

hey you know whats really obligatory?

You what mate?
Hitler really was the good guy, what evil did he ever do? He has merely been framed as the bad guy.
Griffith is the opposite, the world thinks he's the hero but he is really evil. Griffith is the Jewry.

I wouldn't say it's impossible that fate was a real force in a setting with clear supernatural elements. I think there's supposed to be something symbolic about Guts being born from a dead woman that makes him able to defy causality. Which would mean Guts is the only one responsible for his crimes.

Griffith seems to completely lack any ability to give a fuck after the eclipse, which would tie in with him accepting himself only as an instrument of providence/fate/causality.

He's not comparing Hitler to Griffith, it's just that thistemplate is excuse to talk about Griffith and Hitler.

Yeah, sure you'll find scenarios where this might work, but much less so than in most other RPGs.

Yeah, but this is what makes it fun if you're successfully dodging everything, dancing around your opponents and taking them down one by one in game 2 and 3.

And I always felt that W1 had a nice blend of heavily stat based combat that keeps you more engaged than a turn based solution would.

No way, not even if you've got the highest level of speedrunner autism.

I think you misunderstood the point of the scenes in the eclipse

The idea isn't that Griffith was driven to madness by torture and abandonment and that's why he made his choice.

In the eclipse, the four members of the god-hand peer into his mind and show him his actions and intentions that he's had from the very beginning. You can infer that his thinking in this state is not impaired and he is not mentally ill, the reason for this is we've seen proof that when the god-hand calls someone into their realm, they can keep them alive and make them able to talk and think clearly enough to understand the terms of their contract.

Griffith was shown his life and his ambition and had it clearly explained to him: you've killed people, many of them arguable innocent, in pursuit of your goal. Why stop now? And Griffith agreed.

When you think about it, Griffith doesn't really have a tragic backstory. His reasoning for wanting to be a King is simply greed. His entire reason is he saw how big and pretty the castle was as a child and wanted to own it himself.

Even as someone in the Band of the Hawk, pre-eclipse, Griffith is no saint. He leads his men into battle and gambles with their lives so that he can get closer to his ambition. He gladly will assassinate rulers and their sons if he needs to. He admits to the princess he doesn't consider any of them true friends, just tools to be used. (you can argue the only true friend Griffith made was Guts). Griffith is willing to burn people alive and force himself onto women in order to serve his ambition. He was always a morally gray individual, the only one he serves is himself.

I hope you die just like that faggot you've posted. With me dropping you from the top of a bell tower

you neo nazi shitskins keep repeating this without any evidence

I'm not taking this b8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icebreaker_(Suvorov)

Nice try

Read the article or the book if you actually want proofs. Read some Stirner if you want to keep being a faggot.

Man I can't wait to play as Casca.

sure Shlomo

That's (((wikipedia's))) recommendation dummy. How can something written after a book is published be a source?

your not even trying to bait now nig. pls stop with the dnc faganon

He just gives people what they want. And, to be fair, that guy was being rude.
Yeah, I thought the spoon to the eye was a bit too much. And B&W confirms he's extremely vindictive.

Gaunter's theme starts playing whenever she talks about the vagrant.

When Emperor of Nilfgaard tells you to do something, you do it. The only person who can say 'no' to Emhyr's face and get away with it is Ciri- and only because he lets her.
Letho had three options after getting nabbed in Nilfgaard:
1. Refuse to carry out the assassinations, in which case Emhyr definitely has him executed, and maybe Yen as well (Emhyr implied that Yen's well-being was dependant on him toeing the line).
2. Agree to carry out the assassinations, but take Serrit, Auckes & Viper 4 and run for it the moment they're out of sight, in which case Emhyr definitely sends assassins after them, and maybe executes Yen for the trouble as well.
3. Agree to carry out the assassinations, in which case either Emhyr sends assassins after them or actually follows through on his agreement. Either way, Emhyr has no reason to hurt Yen once he's gotten what he wanted from them.
Letho's not an idiot. He knew their only odds of a life not on the run from Nilfgaard was the faint chance Emhyr would follow through on his deal. As shitty a bet as it was, it was the only one worth taking; So they took it.

No- he gives what they wish for. Read your own fuckin' image, numbskull.
Now Gaunter himself claims to only give people what they want, but as has been established: Master Mirror is a filthy little liar.

I still don't know if Geralt killing Letho is canon or not.

No need to get so cranky, Shakeslock. The circle was only a prank, bro. Sheesh…

reset more routers shitskin

Book!Stannis, maybe, but not TV!Stannis.

I put out the candles in the circle after Shakeslock kicked it. When the last one is extinguished you hear some kind of arcane dissipation- like when a wraith dies. There was some funky hoodoo shit going on with Mirror's circle. I suspect that thing was designed to be Hotel California - The Magic Circle.

How much better/different are the books to the show? I've been watching the show and I'm up to midway s3, but it's obvious at multiple points per episode that there's a lot of characterization and motivations left unexplained as well as back story. That, and as my friend puts it, all the way up to current TV there's a point where "They time travel to give a character autism".

was his "puzzle" supossed to be hard?
i did everything in that map, collected every gold item and still nailed his ass on the first try with a few seconds left

Stannis in the books is essentially the actual ruler after Robert. He is considered unemotional and too strict by many, but he is just. He punishes people according to their crimes and doesn't forgive shit automatically.

His ultimate goal is to put himself and his daughter on the iron throne. He values his daughter more than anything in life.

The thing they changed in the show is just add a couple scenes where he just acts fucking evil and out of character for no reason.

The show writers being kikes, they are unable to understand that honour and sense of duty of Stannis isn't chutzpah and madness.

Jesus Christ, how fucking awful. How much worse does it get from there overall as a series?

Come on, she was clearly evil.

Stahlhelms are pretty good design wise. And you need gasmasks.

The evil thing was that stupid ass super mech that shot raw spirit energy. Now that was retarded.

How the fuck is anyone okay with this? I knew the show being so popular HAD to be butchering something for it's dosh. Fucking Christ, now I'm worried about the future Wheel Of Time TV adaptation.

That's interesting. I'll try that on my NG+ run.
Incidentally, said run is the opposite of the topic - do everything wrong. Short-fused, asshole Geralt.
I'll be fucked out of the Aerondight.

While I thought the riddle was interesting as far as wording goes, it was kinda silly that he picked something that goes hand in hand with his moniker.

I was gonna post that image. Sums it up perfectly.

They don't want a competent, male character with strength of character to make the tough decisions get in the way of their Dany fanfic.

IIRC, by S3 it begins to heavily deviate from the books and it becomes a fanfic with GoT characters.

IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR
I wager that would be the excuse for mangling the entire plot to make half the cast tip their fedoras to Dany and the other half tip theirs to Salsa.

He's just doing his job and protecting his family

That's what I've heard too, I'm in for the long haul just to see how bad it gets, then I'll torrent the books(or audio books, depending on how lazy I am), and enjoy real writing. Fuck's sake half of the TV's characterizations are boring me to death. I'm looking at you Khaleesi and your WYVERNS.

Don't worry, user, you can't fuck up braid tugging and skirt smoothing.

My personal favorite.

Don't tempt them, user.

Christ

No you see she was totally evil all along because only an evil person would liberate oppressed people and give them a better life

help me bryke is holding my makorra and zutara smut hostage and is forcing me to say good things about lok

Mango > Animu

Well, atleast the nationalistic movement wasn't defeated by commies but a cosmopolitan cabal of monarchs and religious leaders. Really weird message for a modern children's cartoon.

I admit I'm a Stannisfag and seeing them do their very best to drag him through the mud, killed it for me.
I'm OK with characters getting killed but it got to a point where all the characters I found interesting were killed off, literal or metaphorically so there's really no point in watching it. I always liked Varys but they made him and Tyrion into Dany Drones despite the fact that in the books there is another Targaryen with claim to the throne and Tyrion and Varys support him.

Polite sage.

Jesus Christ. I wouldn't have nothing against him for voting remain, but that article that explains his reasons behind it looks like it is written and thought by a college student. I have high consideration of him but the banality of that really got on my stomach.

Now i wonder what Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford voted for

Man reading that blogpost was fucked up.

Forget merely greater than- I can easily name a half-dozen anime adaptations that made viewers wrongly think the franchise wasn't worth their time.
>Tsukihime
It's shit like this that'll make me nervous instead of excited the day a Mizukami series adaptation is announced.

Fixed.
Yes, the two head directors are both Jews. The other is in fact such a top Jew that his daddy was the chairman of Goldman Sachs.

The Turian Councillor

John Carmack

This one can be summed up pretty succinctly

Willing to die trying to "seat his daughter on the Iron Throne"
Burns his daughter for God

I guess if everyone is dead in the end though it doesn't really matter either way.

He along with Goebbels banned criticism of art, and that's fucking gay pussy shit.

Visage?

Stalin knew Hitler was planning on attacking Russia eventually, this is in Mein Kampf, combined with Nazi Germany growing rapidly in power it becomes a matter of real politic in that Stalin would be wise to attack Germany when their back is turned and fully dedicated to Europe. The actual plan was solid, however the army wasn't moving fast enough, they underestimated how cold it gets in the USSR, and they underestimated who many fucks the USSR gives in casualties (hint: zero).

Whether or not Stalin would invade Nazi Germany is however iffy, Stalin was hilariously enough gullible and Hitler played him like a damn fiddle. The USSR itself was also to weak to take advantage of the non-aggression treaty many times before and nazi Germany knew this he might not have actually attacked him. Most likely the US getting involved was the tipping point.

Maybe he didn't want to accidentally create another Hitler?

Didn't Rufus commit to a life of bullying after his father died because he was too lazy for his father's Jewish legacy? He didn't even try to hide it. He said he was a jerk as soon as you met him.

Hitler's rise to power was a knee-jerk reaction against communism, not the other way around. Stalin and his merry band of genocidal jews were the aggressors in WW2, and anyone saying otherwise is talking out of their fucking ass.

Thanks Papa NieR, Kainé and Wiess, you dumb asses.

historians already proved hitler attacked everyone on ww2 because he was crazy.

Banks has never given much of a shit about politics iirc and i don't know about Mike.

All he wanted to do was save humanity and remove elf terrorists.

Follow your socialist leader and kill yourself, storm cuck.

It's more cucked than that. He vanished.

He was created, set up Germans for complete annihilation by the banks, then was gone. The shills go mad whenever the truth comes up. They try to make people believe it was only Hitler an ordinary Germans running things when it contradicts all experience.

Kill yourself, commie. Be eternally BTFO by the Americans.

I'm not a commie. You're both retarded and wrong.

Who's the other guy?

He's sympathetic, but also arrogant and stupid, making decisions based entirely on grief

Communism and Nazism are 2 sides of the same Darwinian coin.

It wasn't only holocaust pictures and stories that they made up, my lampshade friend.

Merchant coin.

Darwinian coin.

The Christian meta-narrative had all the answers to the history, origins and purpose of man.

Then came along
which provided a physical alternative
which provided the biological alternative
which provided the psychological alternative
which provided the philosophical alternative
which provided the political alternative

So now you have a new meta-narrative that says that man is god (just like Satan told Eve) and that we can become better and enlightened without salvation or redemption.

Based on this humanistic, naturalistic, materialistic foundation, is where both
and
come from.

You both reject God.
You both reject Christ.
You both hate Christians.
You both end up in hellfire.

So what is the best political system?
any of these.

Europe turned into a socialist shithole after the French Revolution and Bolshevik Revolution. We now see the effects of pure atheism.

America is following the same path as Europe. Total chaos (just as planned by the occult societies).

But don't worry, the next president will fix it!
Just vote Trump, he's one of us! Totally not controlled opposition, your vote matters goy!

Granted, Christians do agree alot with the Alt-Right Holla Forums crowd on many subjects such as immigration, morals, values, ethics and family structure. The similarities end when it comes to science, theology and philosophy.

Every thread until you understand

I don't know why you would post that second pic considering NDSAP was very anti free speech, this place wouldn't even exist under National Socialist conditions. In fact I imagine the internet would be the most censored normal faggot shit imaginable 24/7. Imagine facebook but somehow even worse were you get banned for criticizing something even slightly.

This Christ-fag still around? I bet you get triggered by fucking nature documentaries too, you dumb shit.

You know, I'm OK with the TV adaptation most of the time. But then this shit reminds me and I just start to fucking seethe.

There's going to be a WoT show? Now if ever there was something that needed some heavy fucking editing it was that series. The last thing I remember reading was when the blue ajah chick (name started with "M" I think) threw herself at another chick and pulled her in to a portal in a suicide tackle and even then it was starting to drag a bit. And then a friend tells me there are three more books where literally nothing happens.

Not an argument.

Ad hominem logical fallacy.

Wasn't trying to debate you, to do so would be pointless. You're convinced you're right because you're book tells you you're right and you know the book's right because the book says it is.

So instead, I'm not committing a fallacy by attacking the person instead of the argument, I'm not attempting to attack the argument at all.

You're a fag for Jesus, and you'd fellate a cross if a holy man told you too. Get fucked.

You have no arguments.

You lost.

All Merchants systematically dismantling European countries. Unless you believe the official historical narrative; which looks like you do. All of those events were handing power from nobles and the church to merchants. Often with cooperation from cucks and agents within. The popular ideas at the time are merely weapons.

They exist on a level above ideology which is why you people are easy pickings for their club. They know friend from foe even if they have retarded, moloch loving, child raping beliefs. They know who's who even when they're in deep cover goyim societies; never drinking the koolaide.

The only remotely Darwinian thing going on is autistic atomized people are being devoured by an elite group that keeps to their own. It looks like chaos because we're on the bottom still believing ideas matter, when all you need is the physical reality and your gut immediately tells you right from wrong.

They own the churches and governments. They always will. They're demons that live for those semantic games. You'll never beat them no matter how hard you believe.

I don't understand what the first pic is trying to say. It seems retarded
No one is quite sure what there was before the big bang. Saying there was nothing is an oversimplification. Also no one is quite sure what there was nefore the big bang. Some people think there was a different universe
Once again operating on the assumption that there actually was nothing before the big bang.
More likely changing the state of an immense amount of energy.
Magically? Not at all. For no reason whatsoever? Just because you don't know or understand or not have researched the reason does not mean its for no reason whatsoever. What kind of statement is that? The reason planets exist is because gravity attracts matter together. Larger groups of matter have more gravity so they attract a larger amount of matter to them eventually forming planets. What is the problem its all for a reason.

Besides even if you believe in god does this huge amount of complexity not add to his grandeur, majesty and incomprehensibility? What sounds like the work of an omniscient super being that created the infinity of space. That this being set in motion these incredibly complex events for the purpose of creating life or that he simply wished it to be and then it was?

One sounds like the work of something I would consider god and the other sounds like the work of some ignorant guy in ancient times making shit up about how the world was created. And yet instead of believing in god's infinitely complex plan for the universe led to the creation of mankind. You believe that he simply wished it into existence like a genie?

Okay

God didn't wish it into existence like a genie he forged it from nothing with zero effort and rested when he was done, he's infinitely powerful and all knowing and best of all he's water tight logically consistent, philosophically everything he does is immaculately beautiful and has layers of meaning incomprehensible to his children he created, and he sacrificed his own son just so we could be saved from ourselves.

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. It's you that has no clue.

Try to start with Bill Cooper on the various occult, luciferian and satanic organizations.

Yes, the Talmudic kikes are part of them.
No, they are not the end-all of things.

chris-evans-laughing.webm
And you reject reality, friendo. Either your world is 6000 years old, or your god is of the gaps.
"atheists are muh bogeyman out to get me"
No one cares about your delusions enough to hate you, apart from other people with similar, but slightly different delusions (most of them moslems).
The explicitly secular one of the US of A? The one written mostly by deists and atheists? Funny that.
Communism makes the stupid assumption that powerful people are benevolent.
Libertarianism makes the even more stupid assumption that average people are not just informed, but also responsible.
Both are only feasible in some kind of magical world where we aren't just a species of stupid, ill-fitting animals whose technological evolution drastically outpaced its capacity for humanity.
Nevermind that libertardianism isn't even a political system- it's an ideology whose proponents are like the worst kind of skeptics: the kind that sit around pointing fingers at others' fuckups while never offering solutions of their own.
Because letting genetic lottery decide who rules over you was the brilliant idea they already had.

Bonus: If you believe in anything strongly enough for the attached files to rustle your jimmies, you might be a meme's vector.

You're the one who is deluded, friend.

You reject reality and replaced it with your own imaginary atheist myths.

That progression has never been presented as a scientific summary of the evolution of man; It's only every been an infographic put together by a creationist twit who thinks evolutionary biologists humans "came from monkeys". Learn more at youtu.be/4u1WjykAjDc
Your youth pastor wouldn't have told you any of this: Denton is a quack; He's a biologist the same way Andrew Wakefield is a doctor. Which is besides the fact that the quote is from a book written before technology had made evolutionary genetics a workable field, allowing modern biologists to mythbust the kind of claims he put forth. Which is besides the fact that Denton has himself admitted that he was wrong in a lot of his conclusions, and that he misrepresented evolutionary theory before he'd even begun making disproven claims about it.
>"rational? what a load of bullshit./wiki/List_of_fallacious_creationist_quotes".
top→kek
Funny how you like to imply that evolutionary theory is a 'consensus field' when you yourself only ever resort to using the thoughts, reasoning, and propaganda of others to argue with (all the while shitting on others like for not presenting arguments of their own.
Is that the same Jimmy Swaggart who was involved in that scandal back in the eighties? Forgive me if I'll trust the scientific conclusions of my oldest friend, who has a Master's Degree in genetics and has years of experience in evolutionary taxonomy, over those of a defrocked preacher who knows more about prostitutes than he does about evolutionary theory, or which side of the road to drive on.

I have sympathy for door-to-door LDSs and JWs, since they seem to actually want to help people. You, on the other hand, are obviously a self-absorbed prick looking for meaning. The sad part is your brain is so twisted from all the creationist drivel, that you can only get it through some kind of twisted affirmation you get by conflicting with the only people willing to spare you a moment of their time: randoms on the internet. If you aren't willing to turn a critical eye inwards, then you're wasting your effort, and I am as well. Go back to your autofellatio hugbox at >>>/christ/ you sad sod.

I skipped FFXIII's story. Killing a bunch of animals doesn't count as good. Since FFXIII like X is shit, could be redone so it wasn't.

Good looking and ok to explore. If devs attached to her could use a Vita game. Stylise lower poly and texture version.

I expected some gunplay. Gunblade could be part of real time full control combat.

L1 hold Aim R1 fire press 1 shot, hold rapid fire, rapid press charge shot shooting when ceasing pressing
R1 Slash
L1 press jump
L1 rapid press sentinel mode (lower damage) R1 rapid press heal, hold charge mp, press evade

If pressing L1 when slash connects then a damage boost added.

Double jump when next to enemy or wall.

R1 hold charge slash, longer held the longer the chain, but constantly drains mp when held.
R1 rapid press fast attack, quarter damage but attack as fast as pressed, no ability to use l1 for gunblade damage boost. Gunblade boost increasing damage by 10 or relative to enemy type, more armour more damage boost.

Sentinel mode raising weapon like sheild.

No HUD pressing square reloads, triangle changes gunblade lengh (combine parts in 3D model, sights, blades, barrels, grips etc like Vagrant story).

Pressing screen X checks health but reduduces limit break guage to 0. Limit break also exp to next level. Use in dire situation. The closer it is to the next level the more the damage boost and health regen, weapon also firing faster and every hit auto using L1 damage boost. Slashes faster swinging faster than pressed.

Aim mode 60fps, over the shoulder aiming blade with two hands tilted diagonally so blade aims at bottom right. Shoots from weapon's sides ahead, during slashes into the weapon.
In field 30fps, same chase cam, slow enough not to stutter when turning.

Enemies close to death showing sign, pressing dpad up then healing them. Doing so may be reauired multiple times but after several times an enemy nods, if done before throws something lightning catches, battle over screen.

May be hard without bars to know when enemies will be down to low hp. So as to lower damage near that point.

First time winning that way enemy becomes a GF, raising affinity with it by sending good will to it (lowering max HP), offers unknown stat bonuses, resistance to dangers in the area and enabling further progression in it. Enemy civilisations wecoming lightning in. The item thrown varys, calls them to fight alongside in battle, or is a collectible figure of lightning made so she looks like them. Later in the game she can give them to a toy manufacturer. Or swap them with village kids for other ones. Some toy minigame like triple triad except chess and each figure has it's own moves written (text on screen). Some more powerful than others. Multiple ones can be traded for a super one of the same type. Grinding food. Winning matches improves standing with the GF, villagers and offers higher difficulty matches.

Full camera control in right stick at all times.

Chocobo, then boat, then airship, then spaceship in 3D overworld, with each having a different control peculiarities. Chocobo goes where it wants and has to be fought, sometimes it will lead to some story part to do with it, former rider, orher chocohos etc. As time goes on is less harder to control, will go over jumps (gaps), water, glide and fly. Can use full range of attacks on it, useful for large boss fights like SOTC.

Boat uses wind and have to find sweet spot and use compass (sun/stars) when everythig is right chocobo takes over while you sleep to the next point. Look at crude maps or take a wild guess for direction. Found places added to map. 10fps, great water effects.

Airship looks through couds at world below, basic terrain visable. Follow birds. 15fps, volumetric clouds, sail on top of them. Monsters appearing too. Large ship, run around and shoot from deck.

Space fighter 60fps, blurred basic geometry landscape, recognisable. Move away from it by speed. Also increase detail on land by speed. Dogfights, canyon runs, tight squeezes, caves. If damaged need to lead miners through dangerous areas. Sets of 8 barrels on either side of the cockpit rapid firing as pimary fire. R1, missiles for L1. Left stick all the way up is slow to stall then hover. Tilt fighter like a helicopter with right stick then to move, left stick left and right to turn, right stick to strafe. When pulling left stick back from top increase speed, afterburner after middle, neutral position. Stick all the way down for top speed and more damage to weapons. Right stick out of hover tilts fighter on it's horizontal axis, pulling back on second stick tilts back etc. changable in menu.

Flight attacks
L1 press unguided missiles
L1 hold lock on missiles, wait untill lock
L1 rapid press missile guided by camera

R1 press fast straigh shot, powerful
R1 hold rapid fire
R1 rapid press sniping zoom stop zooming and fire when stop pressing button.

Customise lightning clothes from each town, new outfit has to be swapped. With current one. Tastefull upskirt potential. Seller knows this and talks to the player about it.

Haircuts like fable as well. Makeup. Side quest where local npc girls/"little girls" talk about what other npcs want. Women fantasy men, power, money etc. Win their heart to control area, lowering or raising prices like in fable. Unlocking a good or evil costume, let religion ruin them for good costume, butcher all animu for sexy costume, land either stupid or excelent afterward. If excelent no education means more invention no parasitism. No capitalism. Otherwise they go on being moronic slaves just worse.

Sexiness also a perk in stat screen. Raised by doing sexy things. Need to be so sexy to persuade toward sexy options. Such as near nude fashion. Girl power as a meter I don't know, as long as vera wear lingerie. Everyone is happier when women are sexier. Play cupid as a side quest too. Homos would ruin it, actual little girls might enjoy playin it though. Keep it decent. Only humans get erections.
He likes you.
How can you tell?
He's wagging his tail.

Go around and if you pass someone that doesn't get an erection at the sight of you, no homo, then they have a problem and you fix that. Match them up with a girl whos nipples protrude as lightning passes. Too simple, also offensive to faggots.

Everyone should be horny all the time for evil path, satisfied all the time for moron path.

I am totally ok with lesbians that is internet confession cool tier. Just lesbianism is not real, it's obviously playing extreme hard to get. Since actual rape is rape it could be quite tricky to rescue a dildo from sahpho or vice versa. I could be that dildo.

Back to the matter at hand, bustling people related atamosphere required due to extreme difficulty of later areas and enemies. Doing anything granting exp, also the direction of exp, changing directions slows exp rise, going higher the further to one side of scum and evil. Areas for each only accessible with enough allognment in that direction. Murder everything especially independent animals and heroes for good, save everything for evil.

Also later levels fighting a war against the other faction. If sticking somewhere to the centre then stopping such war with all sides as enemies.

Evil being the obvious good path. Kill all students kind of thing. The right thing to do but better to focus efforts on the guys the "good" guys feed off. Evil path slightly selfish, amazing black structures and such. Instead of free all all the time. Middle ground being wherever there is a problem against it. More ancient structures and such. What good the "good" have reappropriated free of their taint. Evil shadows as options too. Either way what is freed has to look after itself, the land isn't strong enough in character to be trusted. People need to prove better.

Propaganda cowards go into the "good" allotment. All capitalists, rapists, etc. Students.

Middle ground gets fucked over.

Evil do the right thing, independent. Hold something great, but get fucked over less and so there is somewhere for free people, but it doesn't go about freeing them and in that indolence aids the student filth.

Wiping out the students also too much like the gutless cowards. Like proving their cowardice right. An insult to cows, couldn't be more disgusting as people.

Deserve nothing of what they touch.

Hold a firm line so they can't do as they do. Kill all cops. Any doing the most wrong or electing to fortify it. The rest raise and when they fail, try again mercilessly. A baby is better. Raise them as less than babies and know forever they can't be trusted. Are in the shapes of people, nothing more. Those provin themselves and expecting a tragic undeserving victim story kill. They prove themselves they do as they should. They are or they are dead. No debate on that, they can rely on it to hold them together. See great heights deserving to.

Evil kept as a baseline, where good people with nothing to attone for can be. Raised by their own efforts, some kept by a wall to demonstrate if they need help or not. The Aileen Wurnosses and Yang Jia's of the world. Though they are probably more middle. Suited to save the world as they did. Not really, meant for a better one then they recieved. They are own better.

Both build a world for them, unpopulating it. Like the ruins found in the middle.

Invalidates whatever else would come out of you.