Mark Hamill Can’t Believe How Intensely People Bashed the Star Wars Prequels

hooktube.com/watch?v=bFu2IFdjCaw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5ihqDETf324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That last look.

The cattle fell for a very forced meme.

is this what a life without degeneracy leads to?

XD!

The only way Plinkett can redeem himself at this point is if he trashes nuwars even HARDER then he did the prequels. Of course. I doubt he has the balls to do that.

Based Mark.

Most people didn't. They were well liked, especially with kids. Anti-prquel sentiment was mostly from thirty something neckbeards who no one paid attention to until RLM made it cool with the Reddit crowd.

You can love the PT but you can not deny people's dislike of the PT particularly jar jar binks when the film came out it was so apparent that fans made that fan edit that got semi-famous the "the phantom edit (look it up)" which removed Jar Jar from the movie . There was a petition to make this the official cut and to remove jar jar from the rest of the films.
All RLM did was jump on the bandwagon and take a lot of the general complaints from fans ( wither you agree with them or not) and put in the plinkett review form.

This but he won't they are shills for the mouse also I don't think they have the "talent" or perhaps energy is a better word to pull it off anymore.

revisionist history

It only works on people too young to remember the late 90's and 2000's.

It really depends on where you were and who you hung out with. All my friends liked the prequels at the time. TPM in particular was great on the big screen. I had the OT on VHS and had seen them a couple of times and TPM blew me away completely. It was like night and day, I had never seen anything like it.

This, before Internet got truly mainstream and subhumans flooded it and made us collectively retarded people loved the prequels.

RLM will never do that, there's too much money involved. You can't just shit on the House of Mouse and get away with it. Hamill can because he's old and his career is done.

Opinions on the PT viability as an enjoyable trilogy aside the point is there was massive criticism before the plinkett review, RLM was not original nor innovative.

Yeah they are getting something from disney for them to give TFA such a glowing review (charismatic as hell Daisy Riddley) and Irebel a passable one.

Can't wait until George and Mark burst into Mouse HQ guns blazing

What about Jake?

George was the one who picked him for the movie and ruined his life why would he help ol' Georgie Porgie in his quest of vengeance against Disney?

What is it, anyway? Something they say on reddit, or some gay cartoon?

This. Originally normalfags loved the shit out of that crap before the internet and celebrities told them to not have critical original opinions of their own making.

It was the biggest movie event ive ever seen. Wonder how long this trash can run on momentum and goodwill alone.

Holla Forums trying to repurpose a Trump election meme with typical results.

He literally did nothing wrong as the actor of Anakin Skywalker. Kikes hated him though, i bet it was because George refused to pimp him out to their producers.

Wow, I'm shocked.

I agree he should be toned down a bit but it's an essential part of empire rising in ep2-3

Is this what you keep telling yourself mike?

OT autists hated it long before RLM was a thing

Now I'm imagining George Lucas as a porg.

Yeah he did as good as you could expect from a kid actor. The fans kept bullying him and it scarred him for life.

That's the thing. "Fans" are fucking no one. An incredibly loud minority. Most people just watch a movie, enjoy it, and move on.

Jar Jar was a rather clever and self aware plot-device from George.

hooktube.com/watch?v=5ihqDETf324

wow

looking back. i remember being somewhat bored by most of the movie, but really hopeful. the light saber battles didnt really do much to recapture my enthusiasm. but ya know " it was star wars man" we all had to go see it. I remember in the office i was working at, we all started playing Star wars galaxies together too. Good times.

the only time i got excited was during the dooku yoda fight. The rest of it was pretty meh tbh.

it really was something. Thats what makes me wonder tho. The original 3 left this amazing mark on the culture and sparked the imagination of millions of kids and adults. A chance to watch that adventure continue brought a lot of people together, but i wonder if the prequels delivered at all.

They were good.