Trump gets cucked by China and sends goon whining

Trump gets cucked by China and sends goon whining

I never bought the whole 3D chess thing when it came to the China problem, he explicitly stated he would label China a currency manipulator and then turn his back on it and sold his people down the river in favor of the Chinese doing something about North Korea, which they never did and now he's crying about it. This China situation is fucked they are a massive threat to the West and need to be dealt with not fucking pandered to.

Top diplomats and defense chiefs from the US and China began a day of talks in Washington on Wednesday looking for ways to press North Korea to give up its nuclear and missile programs. The talks come a day after US President Donald Trump said Chinese efforts to persuade North Korea to rein in its weapons programs had failed, ratcheting up the rhetoric after the death of an American student who had been detained by Pyongyang. The State Department says Wednesday’s talks would focus on ways to increase pressure on North Korea, but also cover such areas as counter-terrorism and territorial rivalries in the South China Sea. (Reuters)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-talks-idUSKBN19C1R3?il=0

How about you stay out of other countries' issues, m8

Trump promised more isolationism, I hope he will stick to it.

So far so not even remotely coming close to having done, accomplished, or even made motions to suggest we're going to do that.

You hope too much.

ANUSES AND ECZEMA.

Whatever. I'm still right. You still know it. You can't meme on me for shit, you can't drive me away. And every day the more things that go wrong just keep proving me right.

So, what hope do you have today? Tell me; and I can show you how it will die.

Why don't you share some of your poetry with us, honey?

I don't write poetry. You know that. Stop lying.

Watch what happens.

APATHY AND ESTROGEN.

I think you're just ashamed, my man.

And this is a shit thread anyways. We should be focusing on the Game of Sauds and the Bombathon. Plus the Seth Rich case. But of course, nobody really cares. They just want to be right.

You're still failing.

AARDVARKS AND ENCHILADAS.

No. I only stick to what I'm marginally competent in. I don't write poetry because I'm not good at it.

No. I don't write poetry. You can't get any from me. It has never existed.

And I'm right and you know it.

Stop lying.

Don't. You. Lie. To. Me.

Stop derailing the thread.

This is the dedicated asses and eggoes poetry thread.

Whatever.

Well? Point out the Jew at the heart of it all.

Filtered.

Well this thread attracted a few bots, what's going on here?

I don't write poetry. Ever. I never have. Never will. You're reaching for something that you can't get.

Oh come on, I bet you showed some to your schizo mother before she called you worthless.

AND AGAIN

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing good has ever happened and you know it. The world will burn in Nuclear Fire and you know it. Women are ruined forever and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Just yell random things in
RED TEXT
and you'll be fine.

1) Mother Dearest has never called me worthless. That's the thing. She's always pushed lies like: People like you. You're handsome. And other such bullshittery.

2) I have never written poetry. Ever. You wouldn't know anything that I HAD written if you didn't read it here.

Filtered Again.

OP however continues to insist a white cuck is his father even though he's a shade of poop.

You forgot the part where Trump thanked China for trying to help and dissed OTHERS for their lack of trying. No Shekels for you baby dick.

That's still not as hard a stance as we want on China. No dice.

I actually ate some really tasty chicken today, so something good has happened just today.

But you know what would make today great?

Your poetry about your schizo mother.

SLIDE THREAD

I don't write poetry. And no; you're lying. Nothing good ever happens. Not to me.

I don't write poetry. Ever. You're not getting anything from me other than this. Do you get it yet?

You know it's going to be a good day when you can get Asperger's and Erectile Dysfunction to filter you in 4 replies.

Fix the issue at home first then go world police next.

I get that you're in denial, but the first step to getting better is accepting your flaws my man. Now stop being ashamed. I'm sure you're handsome and you write really good poetry :^)

he lied
t. Bashar

You. Can't.

The issue at home will never be fixed. This is a place of punishment.

No. I have never been good looking in my entire life. Never will. End of story. I don't write poetry at all. I never will. End of story.

I do accept my flaws. Poetry isn't one of them. Deal with it.

Ashes and Echoes

one more post about poetry and you go in the hushbox.

lol wow

Weak. I only needed one thanks to the impressive power of yelling random stuff in
RED TEXT

OH REALLY?
is that how I become a shill?
please pay me cia

Reported.

Nope. But continue to do things like that, thinking they're actually effective. I wonder what the board will look like once we're through with this bit of back and forth?

Like shit. It always has been.

I'm sure your mother doesn't approve of you acting this autistic.

For what? Being right? Or being myself? Would you rather I avatarfag as Michiru Kaioh?

Meh. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm the one paying the bills, I can act however I want on the internet. Mother Dearest is only concerned that I don't try to kill myself and keep the shekels flowing.

Why else would she guilt trip me out of killing myself?

Reported.

It's cool, this place is fucking dead anyway, everyone of any quality moved to various bunkers.

Scattered to the wind we are but now it's impossible to stop us, like a seed blown far and wide.

Your reports do nothing. The mods have never given a shit. They only ban me once they get into the argument fun as well.

You were stopped from the moment you were born. Nothing good has ever happened. No bunker is good enough, they're all compromised. The seeds are rotten, the wind is dying and nothing will work.

Watch what happens. I dare you to try something.

You still haven't disproven my argument of good things happening due to tasty chicken.

AND AGAIN

There was never anyone of any quality. It's always been shit. Always will be shit. Nothing good has ever happened.

Because it isn't tasty. You're probably lying, and I don't care if you're not. Your argument doesn't matter to me, because my life is still shit. Until someone kills me or my life stops being shit, I will continue to scream about it all.

Do you get it yet? If you helped me kill myself this would all be over. For a while. Until the gods decided to inflict me upon you all again.

ONLY IF YOU GLOW IN THE DARK, NIGGER

I won't help you kill yourself.
But whenever I see you, I'll inform you of how my life isn't shit right now. About how I'm eating delicious chicken and live in a 98% white country.

And I'll continue to scream at you. So do you see where this is going?

I don't care about your life. I hate it just for existing. Don't you hate mine as well?

I think you're a faggot, but I genuinely don't give enough of a shit about you to hate you.

Reported.

Liar Liar. Set yourself on fire.

If you don't have all that you think are faggots wtih the fury of a thousand suns, you're not hating hard enough.

Come on. Tell me how you REALLY feel!

Filtered.

Reported.

You wanna try that one again, or is this the voices speaking?

Reported.

Reported.

Man this poetry sucks

Man, and how.

We'll stay out as long as they knock their shit off which is directed at us. If they make direct threats, we respond.

The non-intervention applies to the random takeovers of failed middle eastern states. See how that works? Keep your head down we got no problems. Talk shit, get hit.

Playing liberal games doesn't benefit anyone. You told the jock to leave the nerds alone. Ok. If that nerd starts throwing shit at the jocks from the back of the room, the nerd gets dropped. Jocks didn't go to them, they came to the jocks.

Standing your ground isn't "interfering with other countrie's issues."

the only people who have made direct threats to us aren't credible
chill

Kill yourself you useless cunt.

You don't look like you're willing to defend yourself by making slimy deals with a guy you claim to hate, to beat up his tard crippled brother who said his velociraptor was gonna eat you. The tard who may just be mad because you always hold a party at his neighbor's every spring where you beat up a tard-pinyata.

or maybe you do, muh nuccs