#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]:Post yfw when Gawker is DEAD Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live
- twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/753022271825047552
- techraptor.net/content/censored-gaming-weekly-recap-2
> Nick Denton: Gawker is Falling Apart and I am Nearly Bankrupt
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SpZWl
archive.is/rIe3c
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5T8iBc3p8
archive.is/wY42R
ftc.gov/enforcement/anticompetitive-practices
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1
gnu.io/social
fediverse.org
social.guhnoo.org
gnusocial.net/
sealion.club/main/public
torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/twitters-history-censorship-bias/
omarroms.homeip.net
archive.is/eBv73
archive.is/y8Bmk
archive.is/MhpyB
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/755901289796558848
independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/20/triggered-twitter-staffers-run-police-breitbart-news-crashes-rnc-booth/
twitter.com/_chrisdowns_/status/755589724367007744
archive.is/K5fQx
digifira.com/
en.bignox.com/pokemongo
sealion.club
archive.is/ekB0r
twitter.com/Teabirdstheword/status/755981310762422272
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Eltonel/440868/Life-advice-part-2---Commission
twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/755671675077787648
archive.is/3dflv
twitter.com/mtracey/status/755447468674998275
archive.is/39NTU
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/756030735450898432
twitter.com/IroynA/status/756085448502566913
archive.is/XIhA4
twitter.com/Popehat/status/755844574115803136
macrumors.com/2016/07/21/apple-helped-identify-kickasstorrents-owner/
reddit.com/user/ApplicableSongLyric
facebook.com/hope.mckenna.1
archive.is/gFvrF
archive.is/lnWFP
twitter.com/_AwfullyNice_/status/756046585658736640
archive.is/3MAtg
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/756040522897186816
tl.gd/n_1sotupc
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sotupc
psypost.org/2016/07/sexualizaton-female-video-game-characters-diminished-since-1990s-43875
archive.is/IGSWL
twitter.com/AngronIsAngry/status/756143612497461249
archive.is/ry4fw
archive.is/ptKd8
archive.is/LY5Bp
the-numbers.com/movie/Ghostbusters-(2016)#tab=box-office
archive.is/mrjsd
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/756146230946693123
archive.is/pX6EY#selection-3171.2-3171.68
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/756158485717327873
archive.is/mjFPg
archive.is/VYnNp
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/755513438546243584
twitter.com/LeoAuthor/status/756058789636370432
archive.is/sjXlM
convention.gop/thursday-speakers
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/756221535266889728
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

Shit thread already. Close the gate.

Old bread: archive.is/SpZWl

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Don't forget to beat the summer heat, Anons.

Gilda haters are truly the worst

The trend of American devs being PC snake-oil salesmen, and censoring Japanese games, Looks like you're right on that, hen.

You are not deserving of those dubs.

Dubs only speak the truth, user. Think about it.

But it's winter and I'm cold

Vid related

But all that girl makes me want to do is beat my meat

I love you too, user

benis

Why can't we have yuri gifs of the tans?

oh god I'm actually belly laughing this is literally better than the onion it's like Holla Forums greentexts are invading reality

If I knew how to draw and animate, user, I would have already done it.

Fucking trips of truth. The things I would draw if I could.

dead dad "adblock is bad, archive is stealing" Topkek has archived an article from Milo.

archive.is/rIe3c

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5T8iBc3p8
This game was apparently to violent for Australia.

archive.is/wY42R

Good morning faglets!

any Metal Slug available in Australia? Because those games are more gruesome

Are we still streaming ghostbusters sometime?

I would archive the comment section, but archive.is isn't working on my end.

Is it as fun as it looks?

But there isn't anything in the comments there are like 5 and they just say hey the game looks cool.

(checked)
I don't see what's so awful about this. The art style looks very similar to Alien Hominid/Castle Crashers/any The Behemoth game. Why's this one suddenly haram?

As a progressive, Topkek surely has never changed his mind about a position or defended someone that has changed their stance on something

Oh my god, its bubble trouble.

Australia's rating board may have hired some new people that are insane or something. I mean MeiQ got banned as well but got a T everywhere else.

[Redtext]GAMERGATE, LISTEN UP[/redtext]

Look, I disagree with you on several issues, I post here occasionally just to watch your salty tears drop, and I laughed when you got mad over localization happening (Which really isn't a big deal, might I add. It's not Japan playing these games, it's Europe and America, and those games would be improved if some changes are made).

That's neither here nor now.

What I am here is to ask you, kindly, to please, please, PLEASE, not vote for Donald Trump.

I know you guys are trying to get him elected to make people who advocate for equality mad, but you have to understand, your actions have real world consequences. There will be a world war 3 if he's elected. People will be deported, including my girlfriend. The economy will tank with him elected.

I am begging you, look into your heart. Donald Trump being elected will ruin lives.

I know some of you will post replying to me calling me a dyke or a feminazi, but I don't care. Just please don't vote for him.

To be fair Milo was confronted about this article in an interview and he did not say his position has changed. I don't know why he did this but it looked pretty bad. Embed related it's from Milo's channel so don't worry about giving some MSM site clicks.

You have been building up this war, as have those you look up to. You made your bed, get dead in it. thanks for the new pasta, but trump is getting in

Nah, I'll just laugh at you for fucking up the redtext.

Threadly reminder, links made to Sealion club are being censored and people that linked to it in the past are now being shadowbanned.
Twitter are potentially violating of FTC rules
report Twitter to the FTC in America for breaking anti-competition rules
Rule in question
ftc.gov/enforcement/anticompetitive-practices

File a complaint
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1

Explain your rationale behind your entire statement. You can't just say "oh no, bad things will happen" without a reason for saying so, and unlike Trump, Hillary has A FUCKING HUGE LIST of problems that show that she should not be anywhere near that office.

There is no way this isn't copypasta made by Holla Forums, but whatever it's still funny.

shoo shoo shillery

is it really worse than Trumps?

I mean, REALLY?

I realize I made that error. i know it works with spoilers, but not with redtext.

Maybe it's because I accidentally capitalised "redtext".

No idea where to ask this so I'm asking here.

Does anyone have this screenshot of a post saying something like "give a man a fish and the shadow government will imprison him for contraband, teach a man to fish and they will kill him to keep the origins of fish a secret but not before torturing him to find your location." ? Probably not the exact words.

If it makes it any easier to find, it had an image of pat from two best friends play with an orange bandana on.

TFW this Bix Noob can't redtext

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.

Guys…it's just a shitposter. They aren't being sincere.

Just because you disagreed with my post doesn't mean it's shit.

Yeah, but that text is formatted as if this were a forum.

Lets see, hillarys neglegence has led to at least 3 deaths, trump forced all white country clubs to accept other ethnicities, hillary voted against gay marrige, trump openly helped out transexuals under his employment. Trump sounds like a monster and we should love hillary and her anti gay and murdering ways.

Hwo is Donald pro gay? He's apart of a party trying to ban gay marriage.

Trump will fix things because he will unite the 2 parties against him and they'll finally start doing something in congress. Not to mention it will probably cause huge reforms to the way the president is elected if not the very power of the president. If Hillary gets elected things will stay exactly the fucking same along the course it's heading. The way shit is going right now is that civil wars will start erupting in pretty much every western country.

ignore the shill and focus on Op JackOff.

Also, don't forget that Hillary's America releases nationally this week.

Most are apathetic to gay rights, but hillary activly voted no they cannot marry. Why would you vote someone who hates gays?

I've yet to see even a remotely decent note to put on a list of "why not to vote Trump."

Isn't he not mad christcucked, it wouldn't surprise me if he was irreligious, a lapsed christian or worships himself in a sense.

Please stop taking the bait or I will bully you.

There are too many positive things Trump did in his past. Like for example, He gave a greiving woman a room with security in the Trump Tower with no charge or favors (this is back when Donald Trump owned his hotel BTW)

Yep. And he likes people as potential customers. Thus why he was pro black and pro gay for a long while.

Coming from Holla Forums just to laugh at you.

ugg, I'm sorry I bothered you guys. Please, go back to your trump circlejark.

Get a load of this cuck

literally kys (: kthx bai

Go cry nigger loving faggot.

Brown people have ruined far more white lives than white's have ever ruined brown people's lives.

They don't deserve white countries that are actually civilization and you don't either.

Dance for me monkey.

HEY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

That person is not a real Hillary hag. They are /ints/ or /revolt/ trying to get you to stop helping Milo, who they are terrified of. They do not give a shit about Trump.

STOP. TAKING. THE. BAIT.

Just like if Brexit passes?

We know who (((you))) are and you're pretty damn transparent about it as you use the same lines for literally everything.

How would Trump start WW3 if he's completely isolationist and protectionist? That and starting a WW are mutually exclusive.

Or would kikes you start your third world war?

Fuck off you nigger faggot, I haven't got a heart left, just smug is left, now go back to tumblr I think your bull is calling you.

Exactly this.

I would send you back over the wall with your worthless spic girlfriend, but I'd rather see you be split apart. Get fucked.

I see Holla Forums is experimenting with reverse psychology meme magic, carry on.

I am surprised the amount of msm coverage of this banning. Makes me think they want to get a handle on what they perceive as a man with a electronic army at his call before Nov. But like everything else, once valid information is in the public's mind– there is no going back to astroturfed narratives. They are clearly afraid of losing everything it seems. And they will.

fuck fags

Revolt love Milo, Reddit ethicscuck are the only ones that dislike him.

On that note. Look at some of the people twitter hired; the 4 Bs

Sheeeeiiiit!

In unrelated news, it seems that Korea now has its own little GamerGate.

Koreanon warned us of this

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ts7mn/korean_gamergate_is_on/

found the retard

will milo come back

Fuck off

I don't care if he stays banned just as long as Twitter gets set on fire

Breitbart reported on it. Milo shown a image of the suspension email on that report that said the ban was permanent

I'm curious - hasn't Twitter been on a dive pretty much since the entire shit was founded?

he might if twitter loses enough investors, but the best case scenario is that we stop taking the bait and start Op Jackoff and burn twitter to the ground.

REPORT TWITTER TO THE FTC!! JACK DORKEY VIOLATED ANTI-COMPETITION RULES BY CENSORING PEOPLE MENTIONING SEALION!

Well it's not like that's a full-time job.

Reminds of Alien Hominoid.
The real first indie to console game. Fuck off Braid.

WHO RED TEXT HERE?

I understand, but this person is only here to shit up the thread. They likely linked their own post on Holla Forums to get easy posters over there to take the bait as well (look at how many (1)s responded to them). This kind of thing is direct sabotage. The best thing you can do is ignore it.

This is a nice post. Keep up the good work.

Now how will anons/KiA communicate with Koreans? The one Korean that regularly posted here posted about how authoritarians posing as feminists have been taking over the SKorean government, but that was about two months ago if I recall correctly. And I don't personally know a lot of people, let alone any Koreans.

You know when you come to ask for something from a group of people that you are actively against, trivializing their concerns in your opening statement is just plain idiotic.

Well maybe she should get American citizenship and/or stop being here illegally. Carter deported all Iranians during the hostage crisis, and your group of people don't seem to have any qualms about him.

I'm guessing you are female then?

But all in all we are the monster you created. We were happy playing video games until you had to stick your grubby hands into them. None of this would have taken off without people like you,

so from the bottom of my heart thank you.

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP

Why is everyone huddling around Benghazi, that's just a fuckup and her trying to cover her ass, all her other deeds were intentional, she wants to take your country for a ride and fill her coffers by exploiting her new political power, her entire career has been nothing but this.

Why doesn't someone make a competitor to twitter? Something like an underground version of twitter, like Holla Forums did with their own chat client

GNUsocial already exists.
gnu.io/social
fediverse.org
social.guhnoo.org

It already exists: gnusocial.net/

There are competitors.
The problem is that a social network needs to have users.
It's the same problem with Tox. It's an alright product, but there's no userbase for it, and I don't want to have 500 chat clients installed to talk to different people. You just use the one that the most people you talk to use.

Isn't that the standard for a lot of tech companies who's main value lies in speculative value of the tech they are developing

nah, that defeats the part that makes twitter great. part of it is that everyone can potentially interact with everyone, that's the draw of social media. This concept is basically just a chatroom you choose to join

Nigger we got one

No. I see it as more of a social network with a pontential for billions of users in various places on various servers. That makes it SJW-proof.

she gud and I hope she picks mine

seems to me that lots of people are getting fed up with twitter's bullshit, especially now that milo has been banned

seems like the best opportunity to shill, if you could get milo to adopt it, he'd bring a following over to a new network which could jumpstart the social network

who are you getting comissioned?

because thats not how the internet works
the internet moves slowly and wont just move to different sites
sites die out and new ones that are not the same are the replacement

like facebook to myspace and reddit to digg

Okay, I'll bite.

First line and you already fucked up. Way to out yourself as a shill.

Entirely pointless platitudes. Get straight to the point you nigger.

Then why did you even say it?

No.

No, I vote for him in the hopes that he will at the very least correct the course America is on.

Yeah, like unfucking our national debt.

He's the only candidate of note that isn't itching to go to war with Russia over Syria, you retard. Never mind that his opponent is one of the people responsible for so much of the current turmoil in the Mideast and Europe.

Like she fucks you anyway, you cuck. Also if she's going to be deported THEN SHE DOESN'T FUCKING BELONG HERE.

Here's a newsflash for you, the economy has been circling the drain for years and we never actually left the 2008 recession. The fed has been front-running the economy for almost the entirety of King Nigger's reign and they have nothing left to pump into it. We're all fucked no matter who wins but maybe, just maybe, Trump will grant us a quicker recovery.

How about I just call you a faggot instead.

Total convinced. I'm a #HillaryMissle now. Not.

Drown yourself in semen you faggot.

There are loads of already existing sites, as pointed out, and signing onto GNUSocial is simpler than signing onto Twitter. Try sealion.club/main/public for starters.

Why don't you ask for one of the tans next time?

All three?

where will this madman massmurder next?

KICKASS TORRENTS IS DEAD
torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

Eat shit faggot, Lord Emperor Trump for president.

so you'll have two galko commissions in the works? Nice

I'm going to vote for him so your girlfriend will get deported, you can't get a job with your shitty gender studies degree, and you cry yourself to sleep every night.

Excuse me, but what crimes did he actually commit?
A tracker does not host nor distribute any files of it's own. All it does is point you to others who have what you want.

unless i'm misunderstanding something, this GNUsocial thing is fractured along every individual server. which means people have to choose which specific server they want to post on, and there isn't cross posting going on.

On twitter, everyone interacts with everyone potentially. This is a big draw. I understand you guys want your small isolated communities, but you have IRC for that. The benefit of twitter as it is now is I could shitpost at real life celebrities, or potentially talk to some liberal faggot and engage in twitter bants with some faggot.

If people are divided up into the thousands of servers that exist for this, it kinda guarantees that every server will have a soft cap on its population and that every server will become a hugbox, basically just like an IRC channel

You should commission 3d work more often.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/twitters-history-censorship-bias/

It's probably gonna be like Mega where it's all trumped up and the people get released in the end.

If you want smug anime girl pictures, just fucking ask.

I don't know about that.
That shit went down in NZ.

They're extraditing this man to the US for distributing copywritten material (though he hosts no content, so he is in the clear there) and money laundering, which I don't believe you can be extradited for, nor do I believe they can actually charge him for it since he hasn't done anything illegally.
His income is all ad revenue.

Jesus, Milo's suspension has more comments than the RNC livestream.

Also
Holla Forums BTFO

yea if the artist accepts
she is pretty damn popular though since she drew lots of legend of korra porn

No, I don't. I want you to listen.

Just kill me now fam.

Owler?

You can't just drop such a grave accusation without evidence, user.

I wonder why Dan Aykroyd is sperging out this hard over people who are obvious trolls. It is also retarded how he thinks every KKK member is now a Republican and every republican is a KKK member when the KKK was founded by democrats. Does he think anyone who hated the movie itself are now bigots or something.

because he is an executive producer of the new ghostbusters movie

You can listen to this thread mock you.

yep

Yes and no. Servers on GNUS are sort of like boards on 8ch in that they're individually owned, except you follow any person on one server and follow any person on another server to establish a connection between those servers.

I'm not going to

I'm going to vote for him so your girlfriend will get deported, you can't get a job with your shitty gender studies degree, and you cry yourself to sleep every night.

It's the running narrative, user.

Cause Sony is telling him too, probably, to add more controversy in hopes people will still talk about it.

It is part of the pre-set dialogue when your character places a bomb online.

What are some good alternatives in the mean time? Pirate Bay has gone way downhill over the years.

alright, I'll give this shit a chance. at least it's something new

Maybe he's being forced like Bill Murray.

People who shove their ideology into media think that means said media is excused from criticism.

Omar Farahat is one (if you don't mind HTTP downloading). omarroms.homeip.net
There's also Extratorrent

HAH, I kinda like that. I used that as my custom for the longest time.

In addition to this:
- Push Sealion.club (but don't mention it, or you'll get shadow banned) and other Twitter alternatives.

- Show the hyporcacy of Milo being banned, when others havn't. (BLM, ISIS, etc).

- Op Jack Off, use all the shit on twitter (not turning profit, not banning the right people) to get shareholders to demand Jack out. Sure that Saudi cunt owns most of it- but the more pressure there is on Twitter, the more they'll be dropped by users and companies.
archive.is/eBv73
archive.is/y8Bmk
archive.is/MhpyB
If you mention twitter, use $TWTR, that's what people look up on Twitter when they want to see whats being talked about with Twitter's stocks. ($ + the stock code is like a # for shareholders and investors)

Or maybe he's just a crazy person.
Dan Akroyd is fucking insane

That whaletail

With how leftist hollywood is, I have my doubts. And

This too.

It's obvious Twitter was looking for an excuse to kick Milo out, and the whole shitstorm was the perfect excuse

He may believe in ghosts and sell vodka in skull-shaped bottles (the corn they use for that is from my county) but is he crazy enough to think that was a good movie?

Where the fuck are the archive links in the second pic?

And the company is canadian.

He's crazy enough to believe aliens are subject to American laws.

He's also Canadian

Might not be your cup of tea, but it wasn't bad.

I did not know he was canadian. And thinking aliens have to obey american laws is fucking nuts

grey goose is probably the best vodka.

I really hope you're baiting, because it would really haunt me in my sleep tonight knowing there's someone this retarded posting on my board.

my black friend

well, anything > smirnoff or absolute. though I do drink smirnoff ice for coolers.

>>>/gamergatehq/325454

BULLY

It really was.

Well I mean if they're in American airspace, I guess they would be, right?

Why are they even listening to Hawking talking about aliens? Wouldn't a biologist make more sense?

And why is Micky-oh Cuckoo there?

BILLY THIS NERD

I am pretty sure an intergalactic ship that could wipe the world from the starcharts makes the rules. Might may not make right, but pissing off the strong tends to be punished with death.

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/755901289796558848

I thought we were talking like a small craft. The minivan of UFOs, if you will. Mama alien's in the passenger seat humming along to the radio, Papa alien's driving and wishing he'd never married this whore, and Baby alien's sitting in the back playing his Game Boy.

Sounds like the aliens need feminism

Even a small craft will probably have enough power to destroy some cities. Its kinda dumb to expect them to obey our rules. And it would probably be the liberals who would piss them off with the damage control.

They're probably too drunk a lot of the time, the amount of time their flying fart powered dinner plates have crashed must be an intergalactic embarrassment.

Thats retarded and you know it. Knock it off.

Nah man, I'm talking like unarmed. Civilian craft, man. That's why I compared it to a minivan instead of a tank. Like some college-age aliens out partying and fucking around, looking at the primitive races.

he should tell that to the SJWs that want us dead

But we're already dead.

Who's going to make them subject to the laws, though?

The same people who make tourists subject to them, I guess.

How are people still not on private trackers

I would love to watch police attempt to stop and ticket a vessel capable of both extraterrestrial and atmospheric travel.

convenience of public trackers.

The forces of freedom and liberty

because some people might not be able to keep up a 1:1 seed ratio

Because what he stated involves physics. If an alien civilization has the capability for interstellar travel you can bet your sorry ass they'll be so far ahead of us technologically that it wouldn't surprise me they'd consider us worse than the savages our ancestors encountered here. Far, far worse in fact.
Think of us encountering people living in caves who just got to fire. That bad.

General private trackers usually don't require a 1:1 ratio. Most are okay with a .8 or even a .5

Bingo.

i cant wait for this damn meme elections to be fucking over

The more we keep going into 2016 in regards to politics the more insane things seem to get and people are utter morons, either by choice or just blissfully unaware.

KKK/Republicans is now the go to boogeyman for anyone that wrong thinks and somehow the party that wants to literally wipe its ass with the constitution, seem more rape obsessed
than anyone I've ever seen, want to import terrorists, lash out at any woman that isn't subservient and currently has an incredibly corrupt person at the forefront, this is the party of the good guys.

Mind is just…

What? You dislike the magic of the "may-mays"?

Very arguably, such a technologically advanced society might be socially advanced as well, and have a utopian and benevolent philosophy.

where the fuck is animator user anyway? I haven't seen progress on the animated version of this in a while.

The ride never ends.

Well, if you make a martyr out of them, it will inspire more of them. And it's not like all the muslims are ISIS.

I think he made the right call.

We really don't have any good point of reference for what a society that technologically advanced might be like. In any case, we would likely be viewed as terribly primitive, and from our limited perspective, the relationship between advanced and primitive societies is tense and strained at its very best.

xeno please go and stay go.

This, just look at BLM.

-somehow the party that wants to literally wipe its ass with the constitution

The constitution was written a long time ago, maybe with current standards, things should change a little bit.

-seem more rape obsessed than anyone I've ever seen

It's not like they are raping anyone, they just want to stop it

-want to import terrorists

Not all muslims are terrorists

-this is the party of the good guys.

We are good people at heart. Republicans are more mean spirited.

By the way, check em. I got dubs.

Its funny cus the KKK endorses Hillary

& she knew a Grand wizard

kill uirs're self my man

I've never had trouble on any tracker I've been on, including a lot of the especially "hard" examples people usually cite.
If you get banned for ratio, you're probably just retarded.

pls go and stay go

Never said they couldn't. If they do, we're good. If not, it's going to at least be quick.

No one actually thinks that. Leftism is a cult of cannibals.

Tell that to Hilary Clinton who buried all of Bill's rapes and got a pedophile off when she knew he did it.

Yeah but the vast majority of terrorists are muslim so even if only 1% of the 65K you want to bring are terrorists you are importing 650 terrorists. Not to mention like 50% of Syrians believe homosexuality should be outlawed.

Thats a rumor. Nothing was proven.

independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/

She is literally brought & sold by the Chinese

That's….

not….

a….

real….

source!

I want to slap the entire world for having this mindset. They don't all need to be terrorists.

It took one asshole behind the wheel of a truck to kill 80+

It took one asshole with a gun to kill 50+ in a gay club

It took less than a dozen to gun down dozens of people across Paris

It took one nigger with a gun to kill 5 cops, then another to kill 3 more

Everyone seems to think that if it's not the majority of a large population, it's not a problem. It is a fucking problem.

2016 showed us in blood that you don't need half of any group of people to be up in arms to cause bloodshed and tragedy. You just need a few, popping up all too frequently, taking dozens of people with them to hell

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/20/triggered-twitter-staffers-run-police-breitbart-news-crashes-rnc-booth/

They perma banned him, but they still can't stop him

Disprove it then Boshlivek

5b8962 is a shill stop responding

I don't want to side with that piece of shit, but that's not how proof works.

Got damn it, an ellipsis consists of THREE periods! THREE! YOU FUCK! COUNT 'EM!

I mean, continue. This is entertaining.

Sure, then again, the Qu'ran teaches it. Pal, No True Scotsman fallacy much?

We've created a monster
Also, top fucking kek, i bet there will be hit pieces on this too

Its that m&m pic but instead of 10% being poison, 1 is a small explosive. It may never go off, but if it does a bunch of people die. I would not want that bowl in unless we had a proper examination process that does not involve disecting them. Or for metaphorese, a proper vetting process that can examin their intent with 100% accuracy without violating their human rights or harming them.

Yeah but according to leading feminist theories all rape allegations are true until proven otherwise.

Everytiem

Not surprising twitter went to shit in the first place because half-chan fell apart. They all flocked there because shitposting had such fabulous returns compared to half-chan.

And if proven otherwise, then they're almost as good as true because they allow us to have a good conversation about how one in four women get raped in college every year, giving all four-year degrees a 100% chance of coming with a minor in rape: applied theory.

Nigga hillary getting paid by china has been known since the 90's

And even then thay still claim it is true.

It always was

While generally it's true that the burden of proof is on the accuser he provided evidence in the form of that article. It's up to the moron to disprove the evidence, unfortunately for them saying "I don't like them" does not discredit them.

Yeah but now even the people who said twitter was fantastic say twitter is garbage it's they're user count is fucking shrinking.

You're right, fammo, my mistake.

twitter.com/_chrisdowns_/status/755589724367007744

all this butthurt

Who is this guy even? The amount of asshurt is hilarious though. Is it really hard to ignore such obvious shit posting?

Oh, alright, he's one of us, explains his shitposting proficiency
Goddamn they just get more triggered the further down you go

I think that book series might be the only one where the main protagonist is a rapist. Feminists would lose their fucking minds these days over that.

Don't forget all the money from the Saudis too.

wew, caught a few with that one
superior bait, topical and yet triggering

I suppose that's also the reason why FYAD idiots flocked to it. Not to mention it makes circlejerking even easier.

Milo twitter hype increasing on Drudge, now nearly near the top of the page.

archive.is/K5fQx

Tired of all the Twitter shit. Looking for alternatives. If there was a mass exodus from Twitter, which site would be best to escape to? Keep in mind the personal politics of the people running the sites and the sites' current userbase.

Sealion.club or gnu.

There is also leagueforgamers as well. There was also Mark Ceb's website.

His image is even green and purple. I like it.

digifira.com/

Wait, there's a new Disrespectful Nod, which is called JackOff ?

It's sort of funny. In a way it's not related to GG, but it also wouldn't have happened without it. It's funny how things evolve from one thing into another.

Ripples in a still lake.

Let's call it a branch rather than something entirely new.

Yes we're reporting them to the FTC

Yes.
We haven't done inforgraphs, but the gist of the issue is reporting twitter to the FTC for shadowbanning mentions of Sealion.club.
Here are the rules: ftc.gov/enforcement/anticompetitive-practices

I wonder if Gays for Trump would have been a thing if gamergate had never happened considering that Milo is leading the charge there.

night club shooting probably woke a few up too.

Who knows? Milo certainly didn't have half the audience back then.

Granted there's been a lot of stuff happen, and this is starting to mature into something somewhat outside GG's sphere of immediate focus but, it is interesting never the less.

my oh my. This will ruse the twitter staff even more. Maybe they will call the police again?
"HAALP! A hashtag is harassing us"

Oh boy
What did milo do this time

Negatively Reviewed Cis-Busters, Leslie Jones sperged out, then @Nero and @Whitebecky1776 both got suspended by Jack Dorsey colluding with Leslie Jones in a DM sesh.

So #FreeMilo is now on the blocked hashtag list
What's the new hashtag were gonna use or should we co opt an sjw hashtag like #confusedwhitepeople
Man this feels like the good ol days

Archive and screen cap
Its too glorious

Should we include Facebook as well

Facebook is not censoring individual sites, IIRC. The only site censored it ThePirateBay last time I looked. Give proof, or no.

#FreeNero

Gamergate sure did change the internet
We started the fire
The fire never stopped to rise

Thanks mate

Top fucking Kek in heck m8
Boy how bad did the movie bomb?
People are on full damage control in the comments about it in anything ghost busters related

[Redtext]GAMERGATE, LISTEN UP[/redtext]

Nice try 4cuck

Always with the blatantly racist hashtags

WHY WONT TWITTER JUST DIE

Our detractors can lie all they want, we fired the first salvo against the PC crowd and its been building ever since.

Because the saudis bought it.

Ghostbusters came out. It was shit. Somehow on Twatter some people started sending sass to the one of the stars, the black woman. She proved to be a top /cow/.

Now we can't be sure if her meltdown was genuine or manufactured but others noticed and joined in and sent her Holla Forums-style infographics and memes, which given she was already hysterical had a fairly predictable result.

Milo messaged her, basically telling her to "stop feeding the trolls", but since she discovered his profile she started focusing on him. Jack, the CEO of Twitter got involved and shut down Milo personally and very permanently. The fire then rose and a quarter million strong hashtag on Twitter protesting the decision occurred, and their stock tanked.

Since he was shilling at the Republican convention at that exact moment, Milo has now upgraded to e-celeb to a fully fledged public figure that is being covered by Drudge and other outlets.

As far as Ghostbusters goes, that's still doing poorly and Dan Aykroyd killed 40 years of goodwill by calling Republicans members of the KKK. Which should help his film projects at Sony, of course.

didn't Kaitlyn told to Leslie that she looked like a gorilla? Still, they went full purge on anyone important who dared to say mean words or criticize an unknown amateur "actress".

Is KiA also handling it?

Anons, time ago I saw a site that show if a game was available in a country or not, I need it to see if Pokemon Go is on Colombia now or when it will be released.

Pic not related.

Opening weekend in the United States, It was 2nd making 46 million (IIRC) behind some Quasi-Pixar film titled "Secret Life of Pets". The damage control seems to be in full overdrive, as I'm seeing that Sony may change their marketing tactic from "Mysoginy" to "Racism" because of @Nero and Leslie's sperg-out

Are you the same fucking user as last time?

no you dont

to prevent an arab spring happening in Saudi Arabia no doubt, ideologues at Twitter have basically teamed up with an oppressive regime

sjws too stupid to see it though

Wanna play Pokemon Go? Save yourself the danger of going out, and possibly being in the face of danger, or heaven forbid Bix Noods and Nig-Nogs, and play it in your house en.bignox.com/pokemongo

Well as IA put it
They are the useful idiots

They believe that all Arabs and Muslims = Palestinians. Because you hear every time about their rhetoric's of "Oh how oppressed these Palestinians are"
No, really. They really have this mentality

It smells like a fake account.

No thats me, and yes I cannot spell hipocracy. Bully if you want, but it will not fix the fact I cannot spell that word.

Eeyup #FreeMilo and #GamerGate are evil tags
While #Confusedwhitepeople and #Killallmen are pc approved tags on Twitter

JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT YOU TWAT

Mmmm this made me so happy
Just a question how did killing the joke do?

I got to watch a meme evolve today in real time. Or did Billying start earlier?

Sup gamergays
Red bill me on cultural Marxism and how to fight it
plz

Why not report Twitter to the FTC for mentioning the censorship of people mentioning sealion.club on their site?
Also, Sealion and Freezepeach are down ATM, and Hope McKenna is having trouble logging in to her server.

#Confusedwhitepeople seems funny to me
I already found an example

Wow
She is pretty much asking sjws to be her personal army

Better yet, use ixquick.com, which is basically proxy Google. And then look up "dictionary". Or use a browser that has a spell checker.

With FREEDOM!

Don't forget sexist too, Mansplaining got a hashtag

Killing the joke…you mean The Killing Joke? The Batman thing? It's not out yet.

Reminder that takedownMRAs has never EVER taken down a single MRA

WOO, BOY!
If that ain't the silliest oxymoron I ever heard…

How long has it been since we co opt a sjw hashtag?
All I'm saying is as soon as #FreeNero gets shadow banned then we should co opt one of theirs
He'll we manage to get over 25k tweets in counting according to Twitter
Plus their stock is plummeting hard from what I'm seeing
Shit always goes down when I'm gone
Nice work faggots

I fear the furore surrounding Milo's ban won't work because it's coming exclusively from conservatives. Twitter will just put their fingers in their ears.

Depends on what you're looking for. If it's another microblogging platform that you want, I urge you to reconsider.

To be fair, he did mock her. But since harassment = mockery + SJW, he got boned.

I'm afraid it didn't.

Here's a start: ignore anyone unironically saying "cultural Marxism" just as you would if they said "check your privilege".

Oh Shit I forgot not.till the 25th
Lets try to.get it.to beat Ghostbusters

Also damn I just saw that it went from 24 mil to 12 on a fucking Saturday
Batman v superman didnt drop that hard

But the stock did bomb though.
So you are pretending to be retarded, right?

Twitter stock is now selling for $18.56 according to Yahoo Finance. It's been hovering around $18 all day.

Hello shill, my friend.

Hillary's America (National release), Star Trek and a whole slew of family movies, come out then, too

It didn't? It was being thrown out the window yesterday…and you are right, I just checked and it looks like people bought the sold shares back up today.

Still, that may not hold. I've seen some investment sites mention this being something that could become a problem for them down the road, but we'll see.

I don't know if TKJ will outsell Ghostbusters, but it might be possible. Star Trek comes out that weekend and it WILL kill GB for sure, though.

No movie has ever made more money in the following week, it can only go down from where it is.

Seriously, Ghostbusters had a massive marketing campaign and it made 46m, Deadpool had word mouth and made 58m.

Well lets check Friday to see where Its at

I think that twitter doesn't make money itself. It's that people are pouring money into that site so it keeps floating

What ? are you an SJW or something ?

He said to read it in a certain order, not to forgo reading a certain part entirely.

PLOT TWIST: During the production "Deadpool" it seems that the marketing person was sacked, He would later market Sony's "Nu-Ghostbusters".

That explains so much
Also didnt feminist pretty much have a hate Bonner for that movie

Yeah, Twitter's been in the red since day one, its value is entirely in stock.

Oh yeah, and the same dude tried sabotaging every single Fox Marvel movie since the original X-Men movie. The dude seems to have a massive hateboner for anything that can be construed as "nerdy."

Doesn't look like it bombed to me.

And yeah, sorry but "cultural Marxism" is literally propaganda. William Lind, Kulturbolschewismus and all that jazz.

He's pretty clearly Holla Forums

Twitter's been operating on a loss since 2011.
It's only when Gamergate happened that it started to drop, and there was also the "Trust And Safety Council" (If that name isn't Orowellian, I don't know what is), which caused it to tank again after that, leading the Arabian king to pump it up with is "Oil Money", which leads us to where we currently are.

Fuck leftypol man
These race traitors commies need to be banned from using 8ch tbh

Talk English you nigger commie

twitter has become the neo-tumblr. It's as if the lowest scum that dominated in tumblr now moved to twitter and removing any sane person that there is.
But for tumblr, Yahoo shares are dropping fast and soon to be bankrupt. This includes of tumblr joining the boat, sadly the porn will be missed

The problem with the term "cultural Marxism" is that it has become a catch-all term for all kinds of left-of-center nonsense, whether it's genuine Marxism, Frankfurt School leftovers, postmordernism, white guilt, hipster slacktivism, Silicon Valley technocracy or just plain old nanny-state'ism. Fuck making distinctions, let's just call it all "cultural Marxism".

If you actually want to convince outsiders you need to be more distinct in your nomenclature.
When you rant about "cultural Marxism" you can be sure you are preaching to the converted.

Guilty as charged.

I lost count of the times I had arguments about the term. I guess I should have made a montage about it by now. Or at least learned not to start an argument so often in the first place.

Reminder:

>>>Holla Forums773001

Wouldn't be surprised if this denial of cultural marxism is another GG subversion tactic by shills not wanting their masters to be exposed

FUCK wong time setting. nevermind

No get out of fullchan you fucking commie

lets vote to delete that bored

Man I wonder who Leslie is.gonna go after.next?
This whole Ghostbusters thing has been a Shit show hasn't it
Also anyone for.a wemb where he makes.fun of the new movie being a political movement

Not to mention I have seen SJWs shit on Marx for not talking about race. The fags can't stop thinking of idpol for a damn second.

Wonder how Holla Forums's taking Milo's banning:

archive.is/ekB0r

Just ridicule the retards instead.

It's like Leslie is the new Harper or butts. Getting insta ban if you go against them

You are the real retard here

And so close to the anniversary of Gamergate as well
No matter how much the face changed
The ride never ends
Looks like were here.in Gamergate forever guys and girls infected with internalized misogyny
But hell I wouldn't want to fight socjus with out.you

pls no

I already lost my old leftist board to a couple of fags who went on to become Weird Twitter superstars. My poor heart can't take another loss.

So where's the /cow/ thread on Leslie

Noone can bomb you through an imageboard dumbfuck.

Step it up.

Is that the part where Mike goes "I can't believe we're at the point where a Ghostbusters remake is a political statement."

Pretty much

How are they this uninformed?

I'm not one for censorship, but after seeing what happened to 4/co/ being lenient with tumblr infestation that eventually brought down the site and what you just described-inviting hard leftists is more trouble than it's worth.

They naturally breed cancer if they aren't already themselves and I've had enough with freech/warosu idiots running around this site as it is.

They haven't been in the same room together for years and seem quite happy about it.

The are called lefty pol
So I guess we should.of seen the hugbox bit coming
Also there are pro gamergate people on lefty pol?

Yes, that's always been the case. Though they're a small minority now, then again same can be true about pro gamergate people on Holla Forums.

Fart
twitter.com/Teabirdstheword/status/755981310762422272

Not bad. Reminds me of surreal cartoons before calarts bastardised surreal.

Jesus. That art style is pretty good though. Really reminds me of work that actually has anatomy and not noodle limbs which si rare these days.

Asshurt and shit tastes in movies. Seems to be common on Twitter recently for some reason.

It's because Leslie Jones.

You cant make fun of bad movies anymore because
Or some shit

Also I pray that there's.a.mr plinket review of.the new.Ghostbusters

Also somebody Meme'd up a new shrek film. >>Holla Forums410081/

Screwed that link up, goddamnit.
>>>Holla Forums410081

I'm gonna bully you

Oh no now I'm going to be bullied

Tou will bully not today.

Why Billy when you can report Twitter to the FTC?

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Eltonel/440868/Life-advice-part-2---Commission

weeeeeeeeeew

HOLY SHIT THAT MUFF

Is there such a thing as too hairy. Or is this like 70's 80's era muff

is that the preggo pic you commissioned ages ago? I honestly thought you'd get miranda for that

could have been more pregnant, that's barely a bump

Her pubes look like a forest fire. I like it.

na not my commission

twitter.com/FoldableHuman/status/755671675077787648

Holy shit, she is still raging

archive.is/3dflv

hnnnggg

twitter.com/mtracey/status/755447468674998275
What?

I don't even understand what he is talking about anymore. He seems to be sperging out about heterosupremacy being some big elaborate group of people or something? Why do these faggots just throw out words and make up new ones? I don't understand how Milo is some super secret white hetero supremacist when he talks about taking black dick all the time.

I also forgot to post about how Leslie retweeted shit about milo being an uncle tom and then lied about being hacked as here idiot fans believed her.
archive.is/39NTU

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/756030735450898432

Plus, the only kkk member to go to the un is hillary, but that has more so to do with her vagina. Just like quinn and sark.

That columnists lightbulb will probably go dark again. But it does look to see that they realize the left is becoming monsterous. Now if only the press and social medias will own up to it they wont, because that would be death.

at least he stays true to his words

remind me, did he not also receive bad "reviews" from his students calling him creepy and awkward?

don't know about that. But since it's about Dan, then everything is possible because he worked with Nyberg and Laurelai to shut down Holla Forums

DELETO

What a slut.

And MSM and morons thinks that is a 'sick burn yo, mic drop!'? People can say what they want about Trump, but it is genuinely painful when Clinton does her hardest to pander.
[initiate humanoid smile subroutine 2c smile routine successfully launched]
[cackling cough suppression process successful]
bzzt urrrkkkks zzztttt whrrrrr
[an unexpected problem in file=C:\humanoid-humor-program\topical jokes\pocman-go-3-coolref.txt PROCEED Y/N….Y]
[execute kill list progr- ESC]
[initiate humanoid smile subroutine 6h]

I know Holla Forums will hate the comparison but so will normalfags and for different reasons.

Friendly reminder
sealion.club is dead for now because of the sudden increase of users it received; Hope is working on it but it'll probably take a few hours for it to work again.
However, there was a discussion to start a hashtag on twitter called #FreeTheSealion. The idea was to make people curious enough to look at it (hell, sealions are cute, right ?), and see what it means and implies, making them even more curious to visit sealion.club themselves, and perhaps start an account there.
This would cause a new amount of normalfags visiting the place, ensuring much more content, use, spread and fidelity to the site.
Do not start using the tag right now anyway. Until the site is functional it would be ultimately useless. Once it's back up, however, it might be a good idea.

Also, other friendly reminder :
sealion[.]club or sealion(dot)club or whatever other variation that doesn't use the actual site's address work just fine. Don't hesitate to use those.

Voat all over again.

Kek, sorry, what I meant was "use sealion[.]club" as the link to share on twitter to avoid being shadowbanned. Should've mentioned that indeed. If you post the actual link twitter will block your post and tell you it looks suspicious.

It's alright my commie socialist friend.

You rang?

It took me months to realise she's not goofily biting on her bottom lip but it's actually just both of her lips there.

Bullshit. You can see a thin outline of her lower lip under her teeth.

eu sucks, derail on it.

You like this kind of stuff?!

Good evening faggity fags.

ALLAHU NO ACKBAR

Why are 2hus so cute

SEALION.CLUB IS BACK

twitter.com/IroynA/status/756085448502566913
archive.is/XIhA4

hot damn

Kite Tales is mad at Anita again. For good reasons.

Anna ain't no sidekick. She's a wingman, and a damn good one.

twitter.com/Popehat/status/755844574115803136

Fuck you, rapist. Why do you hate women ?

Bully this nerd.

ayy

In light of recent events in regards to twitter, and their actions and the actions of "social Justice" as a whole, I'm fucking done. Kid gloves are off. I've held back long enough. I have a plan, a very complicated plan, but I promise it will be effective? Effective at what you ask? I can't share that with you, for if I do it'll give away far too much. I just need a small bit of help in order to set everything into motion.

How do I access Twitter anonymously? Twitter can't have access to my IP.

VPN and Tor, also never sign into a trackable account while using those IP's

macrumors.com/2016/07/21/apple-helped-identify-kickasstorrents-owner/

Don't forget kikebook too, for some reasons pirate groups still use kikebook for their community shit.

Keep in mind, I won't be doing anything illegal. But you know how SJWs are. This is for my protection.

What is a VPN? I know what Tor is, that's that browser you can download, right?

Don't do anything retarded.

They're morons.

At least in this case the idiocy of the KAT owner will probably get him some ass rape.

eu sucks, derail on it.

I'm not sure how far I want to go just yet. I need to go under deep cover first, infiltrate a few communities, earn trust, a following, find fracture points, then set my plan into motion.

Remember "Sandy Beaches?"

Sandy "the Man" Beaches?
Oh, dis gon' b gud.

How did the Mary Sue fall for that obvious joke name

s/he said it was an alias used because of harassment no joke.

Childishness. These people keep talking about poop and piss and babies and all that. So anything "edgy" like "lol you keep saying I have sand in muh vagina ? Well SANDY BEACHES haha, ain't I clever ?!", they'll love
all you then need to do is act the part

These peoplw are so easy to infiltrate
As long as you hate the samw thing they do your basically in

Holy shit, sealion.club has gotten nearly 500 newcomers in two days, with a few of them being somewhat e-celebs ! If they start pushing for the place on their youtube channels, things are going to goddamn blow up, jesus…

Reminder :

So your reminder was to do nothing?
Been doing just that all day.
Feels good to make a difference.

Ah, uh, right, forgot that I mentioned in the post that for now there was nothing to do…
sealion.club is back up
This implies that shilling for it is going to bring in numerous people
Should we start a hashtag for it, #FreeTheSealion, that, if trending, would make even normalfags curious enough to try it out ?

#FreeSealionClub would make normalfags curious.

Not entirely sure. The "clubbing sealions" undertone might be… offensive to some. And normalfags don't always take kindly to offense !

See val
All you do by namefagging it gain attention from ralphshill and shit up the thread

Now that GamergateHQ is dead can we discuss how fucking shitty it was without being labeled the boogeyman of the week?

/gg/ > #gamergate > KIA > /gamergate/ > geegeerevolt > /gamergatehq/

the "headquarters" was actually the worst part of gamergate, poetry?

val and the ralph shill always post at the same time, it's just a coincidence.

And watch the appledrones defend that.

>Paying for furry art

You're saying that to a guy who bought over 15 3DS's for literally no reason, Marche has more money then he knows what to do with apparently.

reddit.com/user/ApplicableSongLyric

Their reddit account

facebook.com/hope.mckenna.1

What's his job?

um, were you stalking and collecting info about McKenna, 29faed ?

Digging encase she is linked with drybones or goons.

He's the ralph shill. Report and filter.
22922f is also obviously him.

that was a quick IP hopping

well… in the meantime. Imagine that there are these kind of people that really want this "justice" system
archive.is/gFvrF

That's going to be OUR future if Hillary wins the November POTUS elections.

That is our reality here here in the UK already, thought policing is so strict here fucking 3 year olds get arrested for wrong think.
archive.is/lnWFP

This is what SJW want.

Kinda reminds me one of Lenin's works in his volumes.
How was it? "Even 90% of people will be purged so the 10% will live" ?

4/10 made me reply indirectly.

Also I'm seeing that sealion.club has some supposedly high profile accounts, how can we be sure they're not actually epic trolls catfishing?
There's no verified account system in GNU Social.

twitter.com/_AwfullyNice_/status/756046585658736640
archive.is/3MAtg

a what?

I believe they are trying to say that one of the in-game powerups uses a syringe icon, which would therefore promote drug use?

Guess it's time to ban Starcraft stimpacks.

But shutting up/gulaging racists meanies is going to stop racist meanies from being racist meanies.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/756040522897186816
>Read: tl.gd/n_1sotupc

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sotupc

I should have posted this in as well.

disregard my previous post.
the implication made me read it as censored gaming got banned for a speed power up

the gg boards would have been better with no mods rather than the cavalcade of attention whoring retards that ran into them the ground.

novel thought, if identity is so important to you then anonymous image boards aren't your thing.

gnu social has a ton of problems, the communist decentralization meme has crippled it because all those federated services don't necessarily communicate together.

U Wot M8?

spread the wealth comrade

Of course, because doxxing and falselfagging in /gg/, /gamergate/ and /gghq/ were never a thing that needed to be contained. Fuck mods amirite?

GNU Social operates with instances that can effectively turn into echochambers by blocking traffic from certain instances. AFAIK one of these already did it but not to sealion.club (yet).

it's funny because twitter leftists couild actually benefit from such a feature, if not for the fact that they want both exposition AND uncontested viewpoints. Twitter by itself can't provide both so they have to rely on Jack and his team to help on the latter.

quitter is the biggest gnu social instance and they ban access to instances that practice free speech.

gnu social is a bunch of poorly coded mini twitters that don't talk to each other, defeating the entire "social" aspect.

so it's ok for me to post kelly's dox here?

Someone call the fire department.

psypost.org/2016/07/sexualizaton-female-video-game-characters-diminished-since-1990s-43875

I don't know what to say about this.

sauce?

I wouldn't care because "doxing" doesn't exist.

Another one:

archive.is/IGSWL

Johnny Bravo will be culturally enriched by making it a feminist, I mean women friendly show!

Are you anons happy?!

That's subjective, while one person may say X character is another will disagree, who made them the arbiter of what is and isn't?

And besides the only people who complain about it are thirsty white knights looking for good boy points and jealous cows, I don't see anyone whining about half naked muscled up guys like he-man.

Beautiful.

not enough, they must become a 1 dimensional pixel with zero personality. But male ass let it be bigger

I'm pretty sure this is satire, user.

if you read the article, it's clear this is satire

Please tell me this is a joke.

I never thought that this could be possible. CN got a CEO who is even worse

READ NIGGA, READ!
The article is satirical.

That reads like an over the top parody, an april fools joke, hyperbolic satire. If that is true and not a joke. Then have I got a business plan for you all.

How to create a franchise in current year in 5 easy steps.

1)Find an already successful franchise, or a dormant but once popular thing, or anything really, as long as it's fairly established by others before hand is what is important.

2)Complain. Complain a lot, even if it's non existent, point is to complain about the franchise. It helps if you also claim you are a huge fan of the franchise even if you never seen\play\heard of it before it's popularity. Social media and virtue signalling can greatly help with this complaining.

3)Get hired as a complaint compliance council of sort. To make sure the franchise meets the ever shifting standard you've set up and continues to do so. Hire your like minded friends into the company, studio, councils, HR, PR, to make sure there will be no further complaints. Tee hee.

4)Claim it was always "Our franchise" to begin with, we are merely taking back what has always been ours, if anyone should get out it's the problematic dinosaurs who can't into current year. (People who started it, fans who supported it with their money prior, or anyone with a problematic memory that remembered the wrongthink version of history)

5)Watch the cash money roll in. If it fails somehow, impossible but on the rare chance it fails. Blame the customers. Always blame the customers, just antagonize the fuck out of your potential customers via social media, traditional media, whatever method you prefer. If it still fails then just bail, and repeat step 1.

I do hope so that it was satirical. But do you wand to be reminded of the Powerpuff Girls 2016 ?

My dig on Hope Mckenna is complete enough for me

She has complained about ethicscucks and sjw enough on her reddit account for us to consider it safe. No links found to drybones.

Traditional media, for all it's worth is doomed. The only thing keeping it alive are sports, live events, and ISP data caps.

I will defend the right to use hyperbolic satire to the heat death of the universe. I refuse to let the world become some po-faced, retarded one dimensional experience where everything becomes an overly literal exposition scene out of some humorless twat's and cuckold's social engineering scheme.

But in current year climate, that shit is actually very plausible.

you sure do hop you ID's often, 77d36d
It's like a useful idiot doing the work that aGGros want

t. /gamergatehq/

Let's Play: Disclosure - Harmful Opinion

I wonder why you still keep pestering, 20b72a…

Did fleetcom ever get it's first chapter.

Was it worth not boycotting for?

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY IS HE SO BALD?

He got cancer from playing all those bad soc jus games :^(

I guess it's that person again, what a shame.

next one

twitter.com/AngronIsAngry/status/756143612497461249

Maybe try i don't know…. not being corrupt scumfucks?

Because he's a failed 4B clone, having only met two of the four requirements :^)

Archives for the tweets:
archive.is/ry4fw
archive.is/ptKd8
archive.is/LY5Bp

We don't need to know how many sexually transmitted diseases you have dude.

SJW divorced reality many years ago, if it doesn't support their world view it's automagically incorrect even if it's true.

Starts developing male pattern baldness in his early twenty. Is'nt wizardly enough to grow a kickass skullet.

The hard hitting question no one is asking

where is page 3 of E4?

Why is the tranny sperging out again?

#loveforlesliej seems to be moving quite fast right now

It would be a shame if it will be, ransacked :^)

The King Kong lookalike?

Polite sage for offtopic but, do you guys ever get the feeling that the people around you are reading your mind? They've been looking at me weird and it feels like they know what I'm thinking, I can't shake this feeling, how can I make them stop? I want my privacy.

stop taking the crazy pills

No.

Will that translate into packed theatres and increased sales though. Not just a blip, but a nitro boost to the tally so far?
the-numbers.com/movie/Ghostbusters-(2016)#tab=box-office

How did you know I'm on pills?

what a coincidence

+29% Sargon must be happy. GG made ghostbusters do better.

So how bad are we losing?

Weak numbers for something so hyped by the medias. With Star Trek tomorrow it is game over for Ghostbuster as a mega franchise for Sony I think.

It's over, the gate has been welded shut.

never gets old

I bet the goobagabbars are responsible for this.

Theaters also get a cut from those 76 mirrion.

Feig did state that for this movie to "break even" it needs 500 million and he even had to pull in favors to even have it made.
He's done for.

im just saying, Milo is suspended, and ghostbusters is doing fantastic. They just won a big major battle and im afraid we cant come back from this.

You should rework that part with 'doing great' instead. It would be less obvious.

Is it not doing fantastic? its making a ton of money everyday

Why does it need to make that much? did they blow over $400 million on marketing?

I won't even touch the implication that a fucking movie about not videogames influences the success or failure of a consumer revolt.

Hollywood accounting is weird.

Stop replying to the obvious ralph shill. Just report and filter.

archive.is/mrjsd
>As opening day approaches, Feig can’t help but think about the stakes of making a $150 million movie. “A movie like this has to at least get to like $500 million worldwide, and that’s probably low,” he says. “But the thing I care about most is the industry looking for an excuse to say, ‘See, a tentpole can’t be carried by female leads’ ” — three of whom are over 40. “I cashed in all my chips,” he says. “I had to use every chip to make this happen. And if this doesn’t work, I will probably have to go back to movie jail.”

They wanted to make a cinematic universe out of it. I know, it's stupid.

Usually, when you want to make a universe out of something, it needs to pull in big numbers to fund the production of the shit they want to sell you in the future

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/756146230946693123

LOL

Sadly, there's no pic of that 50's guy flipping the bird, Haruhi, and Nami riding that green dragon.

To add to that, Feig made a seven figure dance scene that was ultimately cut. archive.is/pX6EY#selection-3171.2-3171.68
I honestly doubt that Feig will be around to make another movie unless Hollywood is more incestuous than I think it is.

I can't tell if that's supposed to be a firearm or a hose or what.

Ben "empty my nine at the welfare line" Garrison does it again.

It's the energy beam thing they used to catch ghost, have you never watched the original films?

Not sure if this was posted yet.

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/756158485717327873
archive.is/mjFPg

It's funny because no one in here is giving a shit about the movie and it's also banned in China.
Also Costa Rica's most popular movie critic is very harsh on practically every single movie and despises cheap humor movies like this one.
That being said I just saw like a 10-second TV spot of the movie with no footage on CN.

Damn, didn't expect Shatner to fight back against PC police.

Ben "Black Lives Matter if they guts are in the gutter" Garrison

The absolute madman!

Feel free to bully me because I don't know what parts the beam cannons are made from.
My understanding was that the original Ghostbusters involved capturing ghosts, whereas the reboot involved killing ghosts.

Not that particular tweet as far as I'm aware.

KiA is going full tumblr defending LJ and attacking Milo.

Not only that, I'm seeing more burnouts in Twitter. They really can't match the autism that Holla Forums have.

It's Reddit, everything there is trash there, you shouldn't be surprised.

Ethicucks I tried to warn you.

wat? reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4tu0xi/all_twitter_interactions_between_leslie_jones_and/

Could you provide some context to your statement, like a link/archive?

for a second i thought he was talking about Britbart and was about to be disappointed. I guess he's talking about something else?

Of course, there are a couple of really dedicated shills there trying to drive a wedge but they just fucking hate him because he's conservative, the place is too fucking obsessed with identity politics and still hates the fact that "their side" are the new puritans so they'll take any chance they can get to shit on anything remotely right leaning while bending over backwards to forgive aggros that "changed"

He's talking about the Mary Sue.
archive.is/VYnNp
twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/755513438546243584

I thought they were going bankrupt due to no one reading them.

They have their Not!Patreon now

And guess what of how they are trying to get clicks now? Going full Gawker style

This seems to be a major overexaggeration on your part, user. Almost all the posts in the main thread on KiA are in support of Milo. So I wouldn't get why you're saying this unless you're trying to D&C.

Being sued out the ass and going bankrupt anyway?

I like the expression "cyber warrior", quite good and fitting actually.

Proof ? Every time I see those "people at KiA are dumb" I only see two or three retards mostly being told off by everybody else. That's not how it works and you know it.

Just to clear things up - what the fuck did that faggot say to her anyway?

I remember third-party trolls made various gorilla-related puns concerning her, but I don't know how Milo is related to this.

from what a few retards i've seen on twitter say, he made a transmisogyny joke when he called her a man.

This, aka bantz.

Most of the people that agreed of the suspension of Milo and are protecting Leslie, is that they have never looked at what happened or are aware of it but are ignoring it.
In the end, all returns to this "Listen & Believe" narrative

PC Mag did an article on how twitter was dumb to ban Milo and basically fell into his trap, also made Milo out to be a bigot. Cross is a stupid bitch that thinks this is somehow advocating for Milo and that twitter banning him actually accomplished something.

This woman is fucking retarded. I don't know why people think they have to suck up to black people that act like they failed the third grade, but that's liberal white guilt for you. Most people with fucking asperger's are not this dumb.

Didnt nero have a second, private, twitter account? Also named after a roman emperor?

Yeah, it had caligula in it I think.

@caligula

???

I don't think this is Milo.

The main argument is that, since he had hundreds f thousands of followers, him "attacking" her was actually inciting hate and violence.
I am not kidding when I say that several people actually genuinely argued that ISIS accounts on twitter are less harmful than Milo was because those accounts have very small followings

wew I guess he changed it at some time and someone else grabbed it

link?

Nothing particularly dangerous there (like dox or whatnot), just banter.

Bit of a shame that she was so thin-skinned; I had hoped that after she mocked the SJWs a few months ago that she might have rejected the kool-aid entirely.

I still think most of this "hate campaign" false flag was intended to turn her away from neutrality.

The dude deleted his tweets, and I didn't archive them because he's just some twitter nobody like me

yeah you're right.

ok, who of you faggots made this?
twitter.com/LeoAuthor/status/756058789636370432

So what are the chances of the milo ban's having a negitive effect on twitters stocks?

Huh. Didn't know Peter Thiel was speaking at the RNC tonight.

It isn't likely that Milo is going to be able to tweet about it, regardless.

Given how much money is being sunk into it, I doubt stocks will play into whether Twitter stays around.
archive.is/sjXlM

Any confirmation for that?

I know the medias are a liberal shithole but I find it weird that the republicans don't have some pull on them anyway.

Unlikely. I doubt their investors particularly care about any of it

convention.gop/thursday-speakers

Ben "Go Ahead and Hide Her, My Cock's Been Inside Her" Garrison

And that's with dead gamers and antagonized customers. Imagine how much more that percentage could be if they didn't antagonize potential customers. No really, the percentage when seen in context is small comfort to them, the drop off in actual $$$ domestic tally is looking spoopy as fuck for sony.

I hope you're just larping like is. When 323efc does the 'it's over guise, close the gate crying Nami' LARP it gets my dick hard, something about nami's tearful and cute confusion makes me want to go full roar and enthusiastically yet gently pat her head. I'm not sure my dick can handle TWO cute confused Namis crying her eyes out.

I would not put it past those dastardly gibbergoobers. They can misplace people's stair muffins, they can do almost anything really.

Any idea if he's going to talk about Gawker's destruction?

Wait I thought she fucked off video games? why is she going after old games?

Don't know. Maybe if he can relate it to the theme of moving past identity politics that their going for.

Those are the only games she knows about.

The megathread has a lot of comments shitting on Milo, most of them aren't in the negatives, one guy there is even pointing out all the Milo hate. There are other threads too, an article from 2012 where Milo compared trolls to drunk drivers keeps getting reposyed with smarmy upvoted comments shitting on Milo.

It's far from 100% of KiA but I'm seeing a surprising amount of Milo hate.

Every single fucking time I see "reddit is doing X" with no link, I go there and see that reddit is really doing the exact opposite.

Either this is one user who got asshurt over a few people not agreeing with him 100% or it's divide and conquer shill garbage.

Fuck you I'm not going to copypaste a bunch of links on my phone, it's a pain in the ass.

You'll see quite a fair amount of Milo "hate" in the GG threads here too. Milo's a funny charming man who pisses off people we dislike but he's also kind of a clickbaity cunt who tends to be a massive prick for no other reason than to get RTs.

Then we're not going to believe you.

Just cuase you dislike Milo doesn't mean the non ethicscucked part of Holla Forums dislikes him.

You are a socialist that is against trump and milo

most of the hate is coming from Holla Forums and alt righters on twitter.

try and get your d+c narrative straight.

milo = fag = bad = reddit

milo is even a mod on /r/the_donald a reddit board all good neo Holla Forums goy hate.

threads about milo on 8/pol/ are ban/anchored.

why not both?

lot of people on twitter are gullible as fuck and if they hear a rumor they run with it and use the smallest bit of evidence as proof they're 100% correct.

it's the same thing SJW do with the "this one tweet from an egg account proves my entire narrative" thing.

Actually, I have. You never know when psykers or other mindreaders are around and if these people existed, they'd be invading everyone's minds just because they fucking felt like it.
So there's only one solution.
Bring to mind the most disturbing, fucked up pornography you can think of and focus on it for a few minutes. That'll make most normalfag mindreaders fuck off for a while.

I used to want to be able to read people's minds. Then I got FB. Now I'm over it.

Val is french you fucking retard, he can't even vote in the US elections. You do know that there are countries besides the US right? Believe it or not, there are many people that don't give a shit about which clown you end up picking to lead you off the cliff.

Yeah, because Jack Donovan isn't a big voice in the alt-right or anything.

No more vidya gaymoregays

The only country that has stakes no matter what is canada.

I would kill myself if she was my mother.

the same people that bash gamergate also bash altright, they're Holla Forums types (or just generic idiots) that fancy themselves as above it all and smarter than everyone else aka pathetic losers that will never achieve anything.

It's very kind to try and defend me, dear, but that's the ralph shill you're responding to. The guy has literally copypaste versions of replies he gives to let everybody know who he is. Don't reply. Just report and filter.

I've been on Holla Forums and Holla Forums communities long enough to know how pathetic and cucked they are and exactly how it is they're pathetic and cucked.

I'm not defending you. I'm bored of the US election circus and retards wanting everybody to care. Will filter both of you.

Proving yet again how fucking deluded leftist are.

Common Filth isn't a lefty.

those are Holla Forums fags

Those are rightist wgo would have fit in well with the racist old left and the new left too I guess.

there's a strong crossover between neo Holla Forums and sjw.

You mean this, the only difference is SJW know how to manipulate people though emotional blackmail and social pressure thanks to their communist teachers to get what they want, Holla Forums does, memes?

We should make a simple static web page listing Twitter alternatives and shill it **until it gets blocked by Twitter*"

I'm talking about something different.

It's odd how people think right wing and confessionalism are the same thing.
I mean, in two party countries the right wing usually ends up leaning towards confessionalism and the left wing more towards secularism, but countries with more than two parties usually have one or more separate confessionalist parties.
There are plenty of right-wing homosexuals, the idea of homophobic immigrants flooding in doesn't appeal to some gays, surprisingly enough.

Kill yourself, Val. There has never been any Milo hate in this thread or the GG forums either. Some newfags from Holla Forums don't like him (or goons pretending to be Holla Forums) but they aren't us. Go back to fucking reddit already. You keep making yourself like a huge fag in this thread and now your trying to false flag division with Milo because your ass ravaged communist liberal. You throw around shill a lot, but you're the most shill like person in this thread most of the time even when the ralphshill is posting.

Well, I can see why people wouldn't like him besides for being gay and jewish, and the newfag Holla Forums idea that you have to fight everyone all the time everywhere

He's great at pissing off SJW and making them chimp out, which is great entertainment for us. And that's about it. Even in a serious argument, arguing against shit that's already been argued over and proven why it's shit for years before. I'd like him more if he redpilled people on things that haven't already been BTFO to death already.

He's just entertainment, not that useful of a debater if you're looking for someone who goes a little further than what your average Anti-Feminism channel on Youtube would say

Sounds about right, the current milo thread seems full to the brim with goons, like the 2nd or 3rd in the thread is using neckbeard unironically and when one of the anons pointed out that Holla Forums could turn this in their favor one of the replies was muh pr.

I agree. I love the dude to be honest, because he's actually quite clever and can actually hold an argument instead of just being an e-faggot. Sometimes he just goes full-on retarded with some of his points, sure, but hey, he always manages to make them sound relevant and overall actually tries to make everyone have a nice time, even those who are pissed at him.

You have no fucking idea how many normalfags know who Milo is. Jesus, I meet random people who know him and they know why SJWs suck because he told them why, and it has nothing to even do with GamerGate.

Some people have fucking tunnel vision from their self important KiA circle jerk. This is an information war, it isn't a gentlemanly debate where people tip their fedora to each other and expect idiots like SPJ not to give journalism awards to fucking Kotaku. That side of the shit is dead at this point, because the other side will never play fair with you.

Could it be that Twitter played into Milo's hand by banning him?

Was getting banned a part of his plan?

No. He loves himself too much.

Doesn't seem to bother him that much.

I think it does, just look how much he hated it when he lost his checkmark. He's getting some attention now, but that wont last.

I never understood that need for Twitter fame anyway. Attention from Twitter is like attention from the retarded fat chick at a bar.

Are you guys retarded?

It could not be more obvious that this was part of his master plan.

Its a shame watching my brother post crap like this on his kikebook, I don't under what it is about politics that turns people are normally smart into blithering retards.

Just a searches here and there and he'd see how much worse Hillary is.

This, its impossible to read Brietbart right now, its all "MILO BANNED FROM TWITTER" or articles relating to the sheboon twitter meltdown.

It's just me or are there too many shills right now?

We're all shills deep down.

Never mix family/friends with politics. It rarely ends well, especially if they are libtards.

have this as a consolation prize twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/756221535266889728

There are quite a few indeed. To be fair, aside from that milo thing on twitter, there's not much to discuss. Oh, and sealion.club stopped being blocked on twitter, they even apologized for it, so even that's over.
sealion.club did pass the 1000 users mark though ! Pretty nice growth there.

shills don't want want us to capitalize on the milo incident one look at the thread on Holla Forums should be telling enough.

Yes user, very obvious :^)

Page 13!
WHO'S COOKING THE BREAD?

Let me guess, another "technical error" from Twitter?

I'd like to but I'm reaching on my limit on the epic meme of, democrats=good guys, republicans=bad guys.

If I could get a simple acknowledgement that they're both shit I'd be fine, but no, Hillary will best and Trump is bad cause he said thing once.

Intelligent people falling for the media narrative hook line and sinker.

I'm on it

I think the whole situation is funny

Leslie chimps out, colludes with Jack to get Milo banned, the faggot jew gets banned, his site launches a counter-chimpout, and now Twitter is set ablaze because everyone realizes their internal staff actually colludes with individuals to target specific people

PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD

PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD
PAGE 13, HAVE THE BREAD

Just saying they could condense it into a few articles instead of the dozen or so out right now.

fag

Fucking this. Found out the other day that my older sister is pro-BLM.

1) He and his exes are on friendly terms.
2) People should research their places of study better and not got blinded by their lazy greed/ glitz of the name
3) Unlike bill and hillarys sexcapades, he has only been confirmed to have slept with his own wives .
4) He treats trash like trash. And hase done more to help women than hillary
5) Find any adult who has perfect manners, since anyone who posts this has none.
6) 4 failures, but does not let his failures stop him frompicking himself up and trying again. And he hates his eggs in 1 basket.
7) hillarys millitary experience gets her subordinates killed. Her political experience includes being bailed out by regan for the watergate scandal and getting pedos away scott free.

And as for "buisnessmen should stay away from politics" say that to washington, franklin, lincon and most of the older politicians who had jobs outside of politics before being a politician was an overpaid career.

if you made one of those for Clinton the text would become unreadable

Prometheus and Bob?

Feels good