Heh, someone on the left said something i disagree with

Why are liberals so prone to fascism, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molyneux's_problem
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Guido Preparata/Conjuring Hitler - How Britain and America made the Third Reich.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because nowadays it takes one single insult for you to be called a fascist/racist/misogynist whatever.

Because when animals get defensive, their first reaction is to protect their species, instead of just accepting death of their subspecies and dominance of more smart and intelligent ones, over the animal kingdom.

Not everyone would understand what i'm saying, but to not become fascist it requires intellect and acceptance of being international citizen first, and forget about insignificant "importance" of being part of some sort of "nation", and teach that to people. All nations are already dead since modern times came across. Cities become urbanized, industrialization taken place everywhere, artistic creations and high forms of art need to be sacrificed for the sake of constant production of new forms of entertainment, leisure and consumption. Way before refugee crisis or liberal false equality under capitalism propaganda.

The only way to fix this is not to return to previous state of capitalist mind, but create a new culture, evolve as species and forget our differences in strive for true equality, which would lead humanity to becoming a singular form of species, to be able to explore stars in peace.

If you believe you are more than an animal, abolish belief in nation spook.

Growing up 'liberal' and being exposed to the thoughtcrime level indoctrination is the surest path to fascism. The people who 'make it' are likely able to keep up the liberal double-think a little longer but eventually they'll see.

For me it was the 'liberals' point-blank refusal to condemn any aspect of Islam that did it.

Islam is just a religion. If you abolish all religion islam is not a problem.

Agree. But 'abolish all religion' requires a global dictatorship, and globally today atheists are the minority. This was also a part of my thinking. My circle of friends at the time were all too happy to attack Christianity and all its values (this is before SJWism was cool too) but wouldn't cast the same critical gaze over Islam, IMO a much more dangerous religion.

Now, tell the truth, that the only ones capable of this 'intellectual' bypassing of their own space and people for the interest of 'internationalism' are white, and the rest will carry on as usual playing by their own rules and interests like animals, and understand why Fascism is inevitable.
In ten years in America the Republicans will be a white nationalist party in all but name.

Sometimes, just sometimes I screencap left/pol/ posts.

Or 'self-defense party' if you will.

There's surely a difference between just being anti-christian and atheist. Seen person claiming he's an atheist, hates church with passion, but respects buddhism and paganism. Not an atheist, but just a brainless hippie plant, and your friends too.

Congratulation on believing this spook. Anyone can be taught well, and as long as they aren't lazy to learn or forced to learn well - they will become smart people, no matter what color or race they are. Holla Forums statistic is a joke, middle IQ number is a fucking false-science spook and IQ tests are merely puzzles and riddles.

lol niggers doing science.

I guess everyone can become smart if they just wear glasses.

>>>Holla Forums

No they can't, the amount of energy to pull this off in non-Europeans is just not feasible, we don't even have the energy and resources to do it IN white countries without force.

There's a reason why half of them are surrounding a white guy so that he can tell them what to do step by step.

>>>/9gag/

Your pic is a fucking laugh riot.

Oh we're going back over a decade here. The interesting part was they who thought like this were I guess what you'd consider upper-middle class. Dunno why but these people are in my experience the most likely to hold these views.

Hahaha nice work lads that will show those black people or NIGGERS as I like to call them.

Niggered?

Sure is stormweenie up in this thread

Maybe you should take a visit to your greatest allies at /r/fullcommunism.

U mad bro? Triggered much? Maybe you will be less upset in your safe space xD

idpol is very easy to swallow

Then call the fucking police.

Except I just saw the word being thrown around as a derogatory label for Holla Forumstards and just picked it up. I guess that makes two people on earth that use it now.

There is more to it than that

Stormweenie has been around since the early chan and SA days. How new are you?

Rape can't exist.

Consent is a spook.

Police doing anything bar sensitivity training in current year +1.

I'm only meming you m80.

Maybe you should go back:
>>>/somethingawful/

Pure luck.

My favorite part of MSpaint arguments is that they really capture the nuance of the position they are purporting to represent.

Woah man you got with those jpegs man how will we ever recover?

What argument am I supposed to be winning?
Did you intentionally not read posts I originally responded to, or are you going to blame the bourgeoisie and the capitalist machine for your blindness as well?

Fuck off to the Democratic party

Nice one leftard.

A Holla Forumsyp that doesn't bow down to the god daddy? How does the torture chamber treat you, friend?

>Everyone who disagrees with me is from !

Are we being raided?

You responded to me in and it had nothing to do with anything, you jpeg spamming retard.

Ech.

neoliberal traditions of painting poor whites as racists has really paid off now that the far right is into racism hasn't it.
poor people aren't racist for the most part, most of trump's support comes from middle class conservatives who pretend to be grassroots.

Did you even read the fucking headline? It was covered up for 10 years. Fathers trying rescue their daugheres where arrested. Labour has been heavily involved with enabling these rapegangs

Yeah man, we're all Jewish cultural liberal Marxist reptiles trying to destroy the proud Aryan race through irrelevant shiting. You got us.

Sorry, we don't like Blairites either.

There isn't one you fucking assburger, you responded to my joke post with
You autistic fucking retard.

When will leftists realize that Christianity is like the only religion that can be compatible with their ideas? It's all the others that need particular critique.

Buddhists can call me when their culture goes through the Enlightenment, Buddhist philosophy has been one of the largest perpetrators of dehumanizing anti-political brainwashing.

none are. all religion needs to be purged.

t. not pol or trump voting guy

Oh man, you got us. How will we ever recover?

Thanks for just pretending to be retarded

Kindly explain what this post has to do with the one before it, in either a 'witty' greentext trole or an mspaint image will be fine.

Fuck irrelevant shiting

Oh man, more jpegs alluding that communists are liberals. I'm done for now!

>>>/reddit/

all you fags in this thread need to stop wankin yer tiny members and flinging poo at each other.

go outside for fucks sake, do something useful or at least go for a walk

You can't prove that, this is an anonymous imageboard. Perhaps you would be better off at reddit if this arrangement upsets you.
He says on his computer, made by Chinese communists, using the internet, provided by Jewish ISPs. You are a cultural marxist, and Jim and pol are cucks for letting us use this site for free (while trying to sell us dick pumps lmao jim sure knows the pol demographic)

Tell us where you're from then.

Has mom freaked yet?

I dont know if yer the rape gang fetishist or the effeminate pansexual commie but this is fucking pointless, takeawalkson.jpg.exe

hue the adds really do tell a tale about this place

MFW BIG CLIT

Lmao this guy is obsessed with vegetables

Further proof leftypol is just edgy Democrats, a snarky response to deflect from the fact you will allways rise to defend their policies and only adopt class-war rethoric to tarnish right-wing parties.

No matter how bad the politics of a centre left party is, you will instinctually rise to defend either by red herring or direct defence. We have seen this play out during this election, where Trumps populist policies are ridiculed and a soft apologetics was adopted for Hillary Clinton as soon as B████ was out of the raise. There is purity spiraling with regards electoral politics, but it is empty and meant to sooth egoes bruised from the S█████ debacle rather than attack anything.

A brazen lie. He was bad for optics, that is all.

This guy is just sprouting a bunch of word salad now.

this board overrates Holla Forums way too fucking much

like, you are lending credence to their unwarranted sense of self-importance by pretending that a few thousand roleplayers scattered all over the world amount to a global trend

like, I hate alt-right fedoras as much as the next guy but I can't help but feel like these "omg right-wing death squads are coming any day now because someone posted "nigger" on twitter, wat do leftypol ;(" is made either by Holla Forums astroturfers or literal retards

nod argumend

seize all the (You)'s for the proletariat

There is no such thing as the "middle class". It's a Burgerstan ideological fiction.

Yes, Burger "classes" are nothing more than identity, Marxist classes are not, as they're defined by relations of production.

Donald Trump is going to win and undeniably Holla Forums (and by extension alt-right footsoldiers) have made massive contributions towards that.
No RWDS yet, but all in due time.

Why should I care if people are suffering?
It's either their fault or their parents' fault that they are in the situation in the first place.

there are actual right wing death squads all around the world, usually funded by cia or nato aligned nations.

many in the military, militia movements, and police force are actual nazis and white nationalists.

the alt-right are def just an internet trend, but it is mirroring a greater trend in society that is deliberately cultivated by the ruling elite. wait til the next financial crisis which could really get rolling any day now but certainly not longer than a year. I guarantee there will be nazis in france, germany, spain, etc executing refugees on camera.

the fact that some right-wing people that kind of sort of not really nod towards anti-globalism and white identitarianism are gaining ground thanks to the temporary wave of middle eastern migration doesn't mean that alt-right is in any way relevant in the real world, no more than the success of social democratic parties in some countries means that the worldwide communist revolution is nigh

I'm not scared of a bunch of teenage edgelords in pepe shirts coming to my neighborhood and forming right wing death squads.
Mainly because they're all fucking weirdo social pariahs who wouldn't be able to mobilize themselves or be willing to risk everything for a """revolution""" because they already have everything. Political revolutions are generally carried out by those with nothing left to lose, i.e. Nobody who has ever had an anime waifu.

Fuck forgot to lose my trip for the doctor evil memes.

Holla Forums (and by extension the alt-right foot-soldiers) are the probably one of the biggest diggers and most effective propaganda spreaders on the internet right now.
The "With Open Gates" video got over 10 million views on YouTube, and Holla Forums was indirectly referenced in one of Hillary Clinton's speeches. Quite clearly Holla Forums is making an impact on the real world.

The memesters and the skin heads are lead, all they need are leaders. And they are desperate, don't be deluded.

How is

a Holla Forums meme/

As I said, all in due time.
Holla Forums user will basically be the Jews in the coming future in that they will never have to get their hands dirty. A group of typical southern redneck will probably be the ones knocking on your door after your political views are exposed.

*rednecks

Gangnam Style got a billion view on YouTube, and five minutes of Hillary Clinton indirectly referencing you is goddamn nothing.
Your movement is exactly one percent as relevant as Gangnam style

Yeah sure thing, because Trump totally would be where he is now without his internet support, which totally isn't lead by 4 and 8/pol/.

Yes, it's possible to identify as a "worker", but that has no bearing on anything. In fact, you'll find on this board that anyone who promotes some kind of "worker identity" are derided for lifestylism. Marxism analyzes class by how people relate to the means of production, regardless of how they personally identify. In fact, many of the proletariat identify with the bourgeoisie, we still don't regard them as bourgeoisie.

Again, poor southerners are not a political tool and certainly not a force for mobilizing Brownshirt nazi revolts.

The whole Rotherham thing is something Holla Forums likes to sperg over.

Then why does most of Holla Forums decide that scientific racism is identity politics?

I feel like our language is dead/dying and no one knows what the fuck they're talking about, our society as a whole is fucked, Clinton/Trump are just the latest show in a never-ending circus, they are both homicidal madmen and whichever becomes president won't fucking matter, things won't change. It's insane that everyone is so divided by an election that doesn't fucking matter. I don't post here or hang out here, ever, just sick of everyone saying "GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL YOU CTR SHILL" whenever I mention anything, on any board. Who is even going to read this or care? All I know is that I have been around since the beginning of the internet, the begining of SA, 4chan, this place too, and now suddenly I'm "correcting the record" because I enjoy a video game/TV show with black people in it, or some such crazy notion. I never thought I'd see Holla Forums fall so far, you get near-instantly banned for criticizing Trump, it's pathetic.

Why not?
The Sturmabteilung was made up by people similar to your typical redneck.

Because it is.

Please leave.

How is this any different from:

Agreeing that there is an average type of person is identity politics, Holla Forums phrenology and the like do this.

They were also willing to lose something.

He'd still be losing without your support.

If you think it doesn't matter that the establishment can consolidate with a Clinton win you are retarded. A S█████ Trump campaign would have been a start, but no, we can't have that and the weak fucker had no real desire to change, he liked the attention, but had no will.

Here we see soft apologetics in action, an empty distraction is thrown out. The class rethoric is only adopted to attack the right.

The Labour party has been essential in creating the world largest child trafficking organizations, yet it cannot be attacked. You are completely dettached and alienated, leftypol. You will for the sake of social circlejerking defend centre-left parties to the hilt, the same parties you claim are completely unrelated to your ideology.

The current identity politics that you bitch about on /r/communism etc. you will never critique or even when it is the platform of centre-left party. Any attack on this ideology, you instantly attack. Snarky and glib phrases about the blairites is not enough

Because "scientific racism" is bunk not supported by almost any of the real scientific community and mostly boils down the conjecture that doesn't understand the difference between correlation and causation and taking whatever scraps fall their way from the scientific community and blowing it up to make it far bigger than it actually is, ala the webm in

The great majority of rapists, murderers and gang members are men.

I say we ban men.

Exactly my point, thanks. I'm not a "goon", but I was a founding member who quit and never went back after about two years.

Which is why it was posted, if you read the article. It's a joke.

American fundamentalists and their useful idiots like to save clickbait headlines about Rotherham so they can woke the white ppl of this wurld about the Muslim threat.

THAT small snippet basically implies that the entire issue doesn't lie with "racial" predispositions, but due to shitty council management and underfunding, i.e. the real problem.

So any retard dumb enough to save and repost that article will be clearly picked out as what the are: a moron.

So Fuck Irrelevant Shitting doesn't mean Fuck people who irrelevant shit, but fuck the term and the retards who use it

Ah, my bad.

Pretty sure most of Holla Forums does this with the proletariat and bourgeoisie classes.
So? They were still pretty effective in the beginning.
He's like trailing at a maximum of 2% behind Clinton in all polls, most of which over-sample democrats, and is even ahead is some of them.

This is wrong, and as to why it is the minority in comparison: liberal bias.
Much of commonly used scientific evidence is based upon a correlation of variables.
A lot of the evidence linking smoking to lung cancer uses correlation for example.
Any scientist stating that there isn't divides between different groups of people that existed in totally different environments for tens of thousands is completely intellectually dishonest. Most studies show this, so your webm is inaccurate.

Shut up you tedious newfag.

You are actually a piece of shit pulling this, we get Jimmy Saville and some old Tory nonce on the tv every day thanks to the CPS being complete star fuckers, but more victims than the whole Yewtree put together are ignored by police because, and it had nothing to do with muh funding.

No.

Fuck off and lurk more.

Underrated

I've been lurking here for 6 months.

That's nice.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know yourself anymore? They covered up for Savile for fucking decades you stupid fuck, right up until he was dead, and the only fucking people on TV are dead. Get your fucking head straight.

Any scientist or, more importantly, any historian who tells you that humanity all stayed in their own corner of the earth for tens of thousands of years and have only just now begun to move around is completely intellectually dishonest.

Yes, some racial differences are noted, like genetic diseases and susceptibility to disease, but it's not anything like what stormweenie "scientific racists" claim.

Why are you responding to yourself?

Put your volunteer name on then.

Protip: You can't

Don't tread on me.

Saying that the average whites person is racist or that the average black people is a criminal is stupid.
Saying that all working class people are materially disadvantaged or all wealthy people are materially muh privileged is just a fact.

Yes, they did, and then it became a feeding frenzy to put any pedo with a name in the court even in cases they couldn't win.

But at the SAME FUCKING TIME, the police allowed cases that were open and shut due to the open nature of the crimes to go on for peace. That is a fact, at least Saville and the other fucks were somewhat important and politicians.

There is literally no animal that protects its species. Not even humans, considering our willingness to pollute the environment and nuke everything.

The idea that scientific racist claims like IQ differences are done by so called "stormweenies" is complete bullshit.
For IQ, Ashkenazi Jews are the highest scoring ethnicity, and Mongoloids are the highest scoring race.

They threw a load of literally whos in court, nobody important. The most important I've seen is the police chief that was jailed this week. The CPS and police are just a bunch of fucking bastards m80

Saying the a black person is more likely to commit crime than a white person in the USA is just a fact too.

Scientific racism studies won't be relevant until research is conducted under equivalent social, cultural, and economic conditions ;)

A black millionaire is more likely to commit a crime than a whites person in a trailer park with crippling economic debt?

Actually the higher the level of successful, the larger the IQ gap is between whites and blacks for example.

No, but a black millionaire is more likely to commit crime than a white millionaire.

Not true. They're both criminals.

His kids are more likely to do worse in school than the trailer park, that is a huge problem.

Accept this. You've lost. Go home, troll.

What about the differences in iq between black geniuses and white geniuses?

None, but a white person is far more likely to be a genius than a black person is on a ratio basis.

This.

wew

No, but if you come across a randomly selected black person, he is more likely a burglar on a ratio basis.

So the 'black' folk race category is capable of being a benius, but is less often a genius than the 'white' folk race category. Why do you figure this is the case?

2nd image is a complete strawman. Also SAT scores have nothing to do with IQ.
For the 1st image, unless you are blind, you can quite clearly see that "most" people don't fit into the middle. Therefore by using that image you are proving my point.

No property = no burglary. Good thinking, comrade.

An image showing that a commonly posted stat jpeg is unsourced and thus fictitious is not a strawman. I wasn't positing any positions with it.

No, most people /are/ in the point. The vast majority, in fact.

You've yet to reply to my question (why the two folk categories of 'white' and 'black' have such a discrepancy in extreme poverty, mediocrity and genius).

I'd like to do this discussion with you seriously, but you'll have to turn up your brain a little and give everything you've got. If it's just gonna be shitposts and spamming funnies I'm not gonna bother.

Correlation =/= Causation

Why are liberals so prone to fascism, Holla Forums?

I used a pixel colour calculator and the result is that the overlap for blacks and Asians on the first graph is a 10:13:10 basis, therefore while the majority is in the middle, most are not.
Black people have a lower IQ on average as the environment in Africa was basically easy mode in terms of survival, so there was no evolutionary standpoint pushing them towards higher IQ's.
Also every race that migrated out of Africa intermixed with Homo Neanderthals, and the amount of DNA on average in each ethnic group is directly correlated to each ethnicity's average IQ hierarchy (Ashkenazi Jews > East Asians > Whites).

Jews are the most persecuted group in history, yet Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ's.

Pure coincidence, goy.

Stay mad ur pseudoscience is not valid

Almost all social scientists use correlation for conclusions, including economists.
Should we throw them all out the window?

Also:

But those are jewishscientists and economists :DDDD

Ah fuck you got me. Chalk this up as another victory for meme magic.

What? Have you read any of my previous posts? I've basically stated that Ashkenazi Jews > Whites in many respects.

I never made the claim that it was valid. You however made the claim that it was invalid.

Fucking christ iqfag, I honestly hope you're being paid to spam because doing this for free for a week now is autism supreme.

So you agree IQ pseudoscience is invalid?

Nice I win again

Never discussed IQ on Holla Forums before, so I don't know what you are talking about.

No I never agreed that it was invalid, so you didn't win anything.

You said you dont think it isvalid

This is not how you determine the overlap. The overlap is seen from looking at the fact that each folk race category overlaps with another, and that, as you said, the middle's overlap (where the majority are) shows that most people, regardless of folk race category, will have similar IQ scores. This is all before questioning the validity and mutability of IQ as a score, as it largely depends on major caveats such as education, upbringing or even day to day performance on a test (this is why IQ is rarely, if ever, used as a metric in researching ethnic differences).

This vulgar materialism is not taken seriously because major outliers in black intelligence (but also others) disprove that intelligence is a (majority) genetic trait, but in fact one completely related to material conditions. Blacks still generally inherit backwards cultural traits from upbringing and hence fall much shorter in their potential than other folk race categories, and this phenomenon reifies itself in this way as well.

The Jew folk race category manages to outdo others because it successfully transmits efficient cultural values, which is something inherent to its cultural group. Jews, havinh a much more nepotistic culture, also largely do this in a defensive reaction to persecution to survive.

No, I said I never made the claim that it was valid, not that it isn't valid.

Yes, but "majority" is 56%, which isn't most of them.
Nothing to do with IQ.
Only half of your IQ is dictated by this.
This is why IQ tests are done over a several days period.
So outliers in height prove that there isn't average height differences between the races, or even with males and females?
Ashkenazi Jews raised outside Jewish culture still demonstrate very similar IQ results on average.

If you dont make the claim that IQ tests are valid then you dont belive in them

Rightfully so, because in realityt it is irrelevant pseudoscince

This doesn't logically follow.
Again, do you want to throw out all social sciences?

Also as an addition, average heights also follow a bell curve pattern for the record.

56% precisely implies a majority; that the mass of people facing similar material conditions score similarly. This reflects on the theory that material conditions dictate one's potential.

Education has most to do with IQ. Bumfuck hicks who dropped out of high school will score much worse than posh yuppies from New York who have a master's degree.

Upbringing is actually a major factor, which directly intersects with the likelihood of pursuing education, as well as the rate of succeeding in education. Proper values breed proper behavior which breeds proper results in any discipline.

No, and entire, comperehensive and clinical IQ test takes several days to complete. The point is that one's mental state at any given time is a factor. The results of a test will be significantly worse with a migraine than without, or even a mild headache. These are only small outliers though; biggest varying factors include nutrition, discipline, education, etc. (all material conditions) which are once again all taught, not genetically inherited. This is why my IQ test from 3 years ago was worse than the one I did 1 year ago. You can never underperform on an intellectual quotient test, but there's usually always room for at least some improvement, if not a lot (I had an 8 point difference).

No, they show averages. Where are you going with this? Height can also heavily be influenced by material conditions.

A citation please, as well as the full conditions on which 'outside Jewish culture' are found.

Yes this doesnt logically follows

IQ is not used in social sciences because it is irrelevant

IQ measures nothing except how well you do on an obscure test. It says nothing about general intelligence. As others point out, education is the most significant factor in how someone will score on an IQ test. It should be renamed to EQ–education quotient. There is so much more to intelligence.

There is no reason to come to this conclusion, IQ tests are based mainly on pattern recognition.
Not really, the part of where IQ develops mostly during upbringing is ages 0-5.
I don't see how this would affect score.
Exactly what I'm getting at with IQ.
Easily done logically since I'm too lazy to go grab the citation, all Jews in Israel share the exact same culture, yet Ashkenazi Jews score much higher on the tests than Sephardi Jews on tests done in Israel. Therefore clearly culture isn't the only factor here.

No clue where you got this from.
That's not the reason why I asked. I asked because social sciences rely heavily on correlation.

Wrong.
What is considered the most important test for determining IQ out of the 7 done is pattern recognition, which has nothing to do with education.

Its easy, all you need to do is search the flynn effect, studies about poverty affecting results and studies about how studying for an IQ test helps you score better

IQ is not a social science, it is social pseudoscience

So its a test about geometrical shapes? That has a lot to do with education

Seems like you cannot prove IQ is valid at all

Also a study done in the US showed that 4-6 years old Jewish children in the United States had an average IQ of 111, which is around the 110-115 IQ average for adults, so clearly education doesn't matter much here.

Pattern recognition is taught, either through education or other trials that harden one's discipline.

IQ can develop at literally any stage, but yes: the early years are incredibly important. Hence why having a shitty upbringing is awful, and also why blacks today score better than blacks twenty years ago. Intelligence is not immutable; it's actually entirely mutable.

You don't see how cultivated discipline and education could affect one's intelligence?

You've got averages. Now quantify the factors that lead to these averages being the way they are.

I could tell as much.

They share an approximate majority of it, as it stands yes.

Once again, citations.

And if this is true, you've solved the puzzle yourself by differentiating the two groups (this time in proper, relatively relational ethnocultural categories instead of folk race groups) and see that the cultural values of one ethnocultural group place more importance on education than the other.

Yeah, Jewish children. That we can call Jewish because they're raised in a Jewish household, with Jewish parents and thus Jewish culture, upbringing, values, etc. and most likely also benefit from inherited wealth to pursue further education.

Of course they would, I didn't deny that.
The reason for this is that IQ tests measure the speed in which you are able to complete certain tasks (mainly areas like pattern recognition and spatial awareness), so of course studying is going to increase your score, since it throws off the scale which is set to a specific time limit for each test as you have given yourself extra time.
All social sciences are pseudosciences.
Why would you need an education to solve picture related?

Whites also score better than 20 years ago.
Not on an size-able scale past the age of 5.
The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement
Why would this happen when all Jews share almost the same culture? The IQ difference is about 12 by the way, which is far more than the 5 gap between whites and Asians, which have a far vaster gap in culture. Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardi Jews also have some pretty different genetics too.
Why such the large gap between Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardi Jews when the culture is so similar?

tl;dr Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardi Jews share almost the same culture yet have a 12 IQ gap, yet Europeans and Asians have a very different culture yet have a 5 IQ gap.
Therefore genetics > culture.

Biological Science is a spook

Everything is a spook.

Funny how whenever this fact which is the Achilles' Heel to "IQ = culture" fags is brought up, people stop responding.

So IQ is mutable, and constantly evolves. Unless you're now suggesting the influence of genetic traits evolving within 20 years is as important as the 'thousands of years of evolution' now. Is this some new race realist theory I'm not yet acquainted with, or are you now ad verbatim citing the importance of material conditions?

And yet all the data points to this. See: Flynn effect and average metrics over the year, .eg.: apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx.

Cochran's study? His study is entirely circumstancial, and there are huge practical caveats that precisely allude to cultural factors. The most obvious test of a genetic cause of the advantage would be a cross-adoption study that measured the adult IQ of children with biologically Jewish parents and non-Jewish adoptive parents, and vice versa. Such a study doesn't exist, however, which is why his study is entirely based on premise, and it's very shoddy (which is why his study is largely discarded and was under heavy scrutiny before in the scientific and psychological communities).

They don't. There's a reason Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jewish diaspora are a thing, as seperate categories. The only they share is the same faith and remote ancestral starting points. Some have even ancestrally grown in completely different geological locations, under entirely different regimes and conditions, despite belonging to the same ethnic group.

I hope you're false-flagging.

I take time to reply because unlike you I have a proper case to make with supporting statistics, data and sources instead of spouting the same racialist platitudes and pseudoscience you would get a free pass for on whatever shithole of ignorance you congregate.

ok so it tests how fast you remember what you saw on primary school geometry classes, not intelligence

then it tests knowledge, not intelligence

because people cannot point out the differences between geometrical shapes without education
negro please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molyneux's_problem

IQ is literally trash

give up everything that makes us unique so we can all get along better, while forgetting we're only getting along better because we're all the same boring person, with the same opinions and beliefs and same skin tone/color.

You can keep your Hunger Games dystopian everyone is equal and the same mindset and stop pushing it and turning the weak willed into beta cucks who think having pride in their nation or their race is the most awful thing to the point where they let other men fuck their wives.

You push your message as a means of peace but it's just deception created by the Jews to quell all the superior races and prevent an uprising. Hitler had it right, and it's a shame our history books were modified and altered to the point where we'll never have the whole truth, only the few pages that didn't get burned.

Being a cuck and having no pride in your country and race is not the way to go, and it doesn't make you an inbred racist degenerate to feel that way, that's just what you would have everyone believe.

yes user, you are special, remember your mommy told you so :>)

You are somewhat right about most things you say here, although far too dogmatic, impertinent and arrogant about it. The best Mittel against this is time. Keep your eyes open and dont back yourself into a corner.

The one thing you are completely wrong about is Hitler. Hitler may have meant well sometime long before the Braukeller Putsch, but he was comprised shortly afterwards in more ways than one. A combination of severe mental issues and later rampant drug abuse turned him into an incompetent, murderous, suicidal rabid maniac; it robbed him of the little foresight he had. There is no way around this, it is historical fact and legitimate "national-socialists" acknowledge it.

This is why "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" is the funniest goddamned sentence on the internet

If you havent read this book you dont know a thing about hitler. Its a hefty, seminal piece of research and it completely avoids any moral tugging at the heartstrings, the only time you will read the word "Holocaust" is at the beginning when Preparata points out that the whole damned war was a holocaust.

This book is not anti-capitalism, it has no political agenda, its simply outlines in autistic detail the actual historical events and the geopolitical machinations that led up to hitler and eventually the demise of Germany, beginning around 1890. Just looking at the timeline will give you an idea of the scope of this thing. Its pretty much the only decent bit of work on the subject that has been written in decades, and it surpasses them all.

Read it. Have the balls to challenge your heartfelt opinions if only to prove them right. There have been a few sad attempts to debunk this book, the most notable one being some dungeon-dwelling weirdo with a fake Dr. title larping as Nahtzsoc with ties to the temple of set.

cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Guido Preparata/Conjuring Hitler - How Britain and America made the Third Reich.pdf

This was posted by the tripshit earlier in the thread and I think it predicted you.