Sony is sending out a survey to PS4 owners if the are sad inside

Sony is sending out a survey to PS4 owners if the are sad inside

Other questions include

I dont even fucking know what to make of this one.

Why do they think people care about achievements? Of course people would want more affordable hardware with good games on it as opposed to shit no one cares about

pick one?

Well Cisbusters was Sony pictures last big attempt to launch a 'cinematic universe' and thats not even made it production budget back let alone advertising and they set up an entire inhouse production company called 'ghostworks' or some bullshit to shit out decades of ghostbusters cash ins. If thats gone tits up and the only money maker is playstation maybe they are just going hardcore into the 'whos actually buying our shit?' mindset?

I know its cliche to think 'm-maybe someones realising pandering to sjw's doesnt make money' but in this case where the games division might be all they have left by 2020 maybe they have to actually focus on what their core consumer is again?

Its just odd to see one not being the usual "m-maybe if we massage the answers we get numbers to suggest mobile apps are the future!" like all the recent nintendo, sega and konami surveys have been.

Wheres the Source faggot

Where is it?

the fuck kind of question is that? how are these even related?

They've apparently been in trouble for a while now, they've debated axing everything but Playstation a couple times.

It also said 'which of these describes why you play games?'

Its getting too real.

They're learning too quickly.

The waifu age will come too soon!

I have a bad feeling they're gonna pull off a "How do you do fellow kids?"

you're either depressed, scared or autistic

Source or fuck off you stupid faggot.

Source or GTFO

Tell that to the guy sending out these emails.

Maybe its not sanctioned and its one employees cry for help?

Next mass worker suicide when nippon?

I am not seeing any source to back up this thread.

So OP is a lying sack of shit

Guess we doing dubs thread

They sent out an email labeled "can we have 5 minutes of your time" a couple of hours ago.

JUST TO SUFFER

Careful, Sony could be watching. You don't want them to go full Ubishit.

Sounds like psychological profiling so they can better target marketing by playing on insecurities and appealing to group identity.

Not now Neofags gone full nintendogaf/regressive left. There is no Playstation community. Just endless subsets. Weebfags that break up into personafags, final fantasyfags and so on with the obscure atelierfags subspecies. The dudebrofags and their cawadoodies but then also the fifa/pesfags and so on.

Theres no "#wewin10famtbh" for Playstation. Most bought it in as a cheap dvd and alter blu ray player in terms of younger users. They buy the games they like and 9 times out of 10 thats a single player game.

dubs thread

that not how you get dubs

Why does it sound like they are implying something there?
It feels like an ex asking you trick question s made to make you look bad whatever thing you answer.

every fucking time

So what did you guys pick?