THIRD JIMPACT

soundcloud.com/user-851778923-997049457/sets/third-jimpact-complete

TRS, Grindr Greg's Gay Mafia, and Ghoul aka Cooper "Stick it in a boy's pooper" Ward all revealed and exposed with shocking new information in the biggest Jam-packed Jimpacting podcast yet.

Now the original Third Jimpact™ has been remastered as well as cut into a 3 part series for those of you who didn't have the time or patience to listen to the entire 2 hours of exposing faggotry.

Audio Timestamped Imgur Albums:
Imgur: imgur.com/a/85SRa
Imgur: imgur.com/a/bZtJx
Imgur: imgur.com/a/Ojl0c

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
m.soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-3
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have the TRS fags said anything at all about this?

Well they got the first 2 original soundcloud uploads taken down to protect their cummies.

Right now they're shitting their pants it seems. Several people got banned from the forum for mentioning it.

Explain this to me like I'm a boomer, I've always thought these guys like trs and spencer were opportunistic cunts and never paid them much thought.

They've actively denied the Ghoul stuff but haven't denied anything about Grindr Greg, Brendan Kissam or TRVDante. Greg has been removed from TRS, but only because of the Arktos Publishing drama.

Just from the forum, or are they cutting ties with him completely?

Apparently this is what he said:

'Simple. In the early days we thought his writings were good and that we could make an exception to Rule 1 for him. He has made it increasingly difficult to keep making that unprincipled exception. Putting the Scandza people in the middle of his war against all things Spencer, and making those crazy posts about Friberg were the last straw in a long line of faggoty drama mongering. His critics were were right. He is a catty old queen who can't help but try and drag everyone he knows into his internet wars against other platforms and personalities. He also gently, subtly shills for his kind whenever he can, and we don't need that.'

I can't seem to find the original comment, so I don't know if this was on the forum or in a facebook group.

What was the Arktos Publishing drama?

The allegations are that Greg Johnson wanted to take it over and was behind a campaign to oust Daniel Friberg (majority shareholder) to be able to do so. That included allegations of embezzlement and other personal character attacks.

He has a history of this kind of drama, too.

Greg Johnson was running a smear campaign against Arktos because its head, Daniel Friberg, has been openly against faggotry. He has made accusations of money laundering, Friberg is a violent alcoholic as well as people jumping ship from it to Counter Currents. Greg then offered to Friberg to completely buy out his share in Arktos, essentially absorbing it in Counter Currents. A rather Jewish move if you ask me. There's an article on AltRight.com last I saw about it.

TL;DR - Arktos said mean things about fags, Greg tried to destroy it

Grindr Greg also has a history of getting people banned from events for not being tolerant of faggotry.

You can't blame Greggy for being desperate. How's he going to afford PrEP once Arktos completely corners the market on intellectual masturbatory materials about not jews?

ALL ALTKIKES DESERVE THE ROPE

What a bunch of humongus faggots.

Greg Johnson has officially been kicked out of every white nationalist organization at this point

It's almost like he has a mental illness

He also wants to control the narrative. That's why he's always had it out for Spencer, who he sees as competition.

Yeah, the Friberg thing was way over the top even by his standards. He seems intelligent but totally misjudged how stupid he would look from that one.

oh wow, nobody would have ever guessed :^) TRSemites all get the rope

Florian, Natt and co. Were kicked out of TRS because of a spat between Iron march and TRS because IM said that you can't allow fags and TRS has a bunch of fags

Who is Greg Johnson? Why post about it on 8chpol?

>>>/out/

What do you mean? I personally reported the first upload for hate speech.

But, but, They were purity spiraling and punching right! Oy Vey!

This just reinforces the old rule-of-thumb: No e-celeb is our leader. Use their messages as long as they mirror our cause, but they are not our champions (until proven to be).

Reminder, because your albums paint him in a slightly positive light: Common Filth is a piece of garbage, whose bumper-sticker run was completely degenerate.

I wish more people would remember that.

What are these guys' main podcast channel? Just curious

what the fuck is this

m.soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
Not sure if any of the others have an official podcast. But Florian is top tier.

I wish they would have had the Dane on. He has the best commentary on this type of shit. I know you're reading this Natt, make another alt-right drama watch. m.soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-3

Right now this is being overshadowed by the Greg Johnson vs Daniel Friberg et al drama. Im not happy about eating our own movement thing so to speak but its entertaining in a way. I listened to the original full 2 hours and the most interesting stuff came via the dingo-intern and about Ghoul's boi pussy slave. Sad all around. Have a Daimler Dingo!

What

TRS has no other moves to make. Wow so great that they are speaking out against Greg Johnson. Keep in mind they AGAIN didn't fully come clean until they were caught and publicly attacked.

Stop D&Cing !!!

Not a huge issue tbh. Certainly not "trs is running a fag cabal" tier like commonfilth etc claims. hebewife is still the main and only real problem I have with them.

what does he mean by this?

The moment there was even the slightest inclination that Enoch has a kike wife and is a kike himself should have been the moment you came to your fucking senses. How in pluperfect hell can any white nationalist organization have jews in it let alone broadcasting the fucking message of said organization? Ffs I'm unfortunately part polish kike and I'm absolutely livid that these trs faggots who deliberately deceived their audience have been allowed to get off completely free with even more suppport these faggots are going to bring nothing but ruin when the time for action comes.

mike enoch is potentially a jew, with jew wife, never acknowledge his wife was a jew and only came clean after it was found out.
i would not have an issue with it if he from the start had come out clean and said "my wife is a jew." but his friend sven knew the entire time.

I think the fag issue is a big problem for trs and all their secret club "pool parties".

Pretty accurate meme to be honest.

TRS always do the opposite of what they claim.

"Don't punch to the right!" they cry to the cuckservatives as they start shit with Iron March

"Dress professional and act professional so that you can be taken seriously", they advise between trips to bars where they seig heil and chant "white power" until they get kicked out for being obnoxious faggots

At the end of the day all they care about is drawing their listeners deeper and deeper into their cult so that they could milk them for money. It's really pathetic that anyone likes them anymore, especially after Mike the Kike got outed.

They meant heeb, not hebe, but they're a fucking faggot who doesn't belong here.

The faggot cries "HOMOPHOBIA IS JEWISH" as he strikes you.

fucking this.

The way that random unknown cunts are called e-celebs and that they are either /ourguy/ or a kike is insane.

How big is Arktos, and it is a good redpilled/Third Position bookstore?

But they are kikes.

8ch TRS d&c Psyop BTFO!!!

P.S. Holy shit Ghoul is a fucking faggot tho lmao. Pathetic. Third Jimpact was a good listen, and I think they were largely pretty fair. If what comes out of this is TRS learns their lesson and completely sheds their libertarian-sympathetic roots and any and all "MUH BASED DUPLICITOUS FAGGOTS"-leniency, then I think these things are pretty typical growing paints for any political movement attempting to unite large swaths of ideologically similar movements in to one coherent, united group able to affect the IRL political discourse. Don't see this as the death blow some of you all do tbqh.

There's a reason I made the plea that I did at the end of Third Jimpact. If they unfucked their shit, dropped the fags (not just Greg Johnson!), and practiced what they preached, they could do a lot of good. I don't think they're going to do that, though I wish they would.

I stopped caring about TRS when I found out about the whole "jew wife" thing

The one advantage that we on the right and Holla Forums in particular has is our ability to tell truths that other people don't have the courage to say openly or irl.

Deliberately deceiving your userbase for years isn't how you do that.

Hell, I'd be a little more forgiving of the kike wife thing if Mike wound up confessing to it on his own. If he went "look, guys, I've been doing something wrong. I have to come clean" instead of having other people catch him lying, that would be different

Instead, he was caught in the act of lying. Hell, I have no reason to believe the whole "they have since split up" narrative that has come since. How can we know that that isn't another lie, used to cover up other lies?

Ghoul being a faggot just seems like it might be yet another lie by these people. Pathetic, when you think about it

Even without the fags, they're still a bunch of lolbertarians LARPing as edgelords and putting on a 4-hour-a-week radio drama where they pretend to be white nationalists because it fills a niche that gets them infamy and donation shekels. The leader is married to a marxist b'nai brith kike and most likely a kike himself. The rest of the "inner circle" knew all this and covered for him, while using suppression tactics that would make Stalin and Mao blush.

There is no redeeming TRS. And they will NEVER back down from their bullshit. Their goal is to make a "media empire" (their words) and control the narrative, as we can see by the way that they completely stifle anyone who doesn't shack up with the TRS hydra. All we can do is get the word out that these people are cancer, and we can try to dissuade as many people from buying into their shit as possible.

They are making a "comeback" because Anglin is shilling for them on the front page of the Daily Stormer

Also, wtf is this?

yeah sure okay nothing to see here, folks

Yup. And the drama behind that is shady as hell. Just so happens to start shiling for TRS after previously giving them a soft disavowal mere DAYS after the SPLC case comes out? It's so fucking obvious TRS held Anglin's feet to the fire and said that DS would need to bend the knee to the TRS kikes in order to get some sort of financial or other form of support.

Don't forget he's probably a yid himself. He accidentally admitted that in the Rebel Yell interview, which was soon after taken down from their site and scrubbed from the internet as best they could. And he also refuses to get a 23&me. Plus he looks like a kike, acts like a kike, is married to a kike…

Also, a lot of things come into focus looking back. Remember all those times they came up with bullshit excuses why they needed everyone to donate more money. It was always "paypal stole our money" or "so-and-so's car broke down and we need thousands to help them!" or "looks like server costs went up again (for the 6 millionth time…) pay up goy!".
They claim the idea that they're doing this for money is complete nonsense, and then in the next breath say that their goal is to "build a media empire and quit their day jobs" (their words). And then they start coming out with paywall bullshit for their content.

Anglin is just as bad if not worse. That's why he's pushing the white sharia meme.

That's because they were always kikes.

I had more respect for Anglin and the DS until they started cucking for TRS and going into high gear with the white sharia bullshit. The original guys that started the WS meme seem to have said that shit in jest, but Anglin is pushing it seriously, and all the current/former MGTOW shitters are lapping it up.

Checked!
God i hate trs
Bunch of fucking liars

The cancer killing Holla Forums.

The libertarian element among others is at its core.

The problem is that the teenager audience falls for memes pretty easily. A lot of young 'uns will probably have to learn the hard way that White Shariah is an utter joke.

That's the thing. MGTOW isn't even involved. You just slap that label on anyone who doesn't worship women the way you do. But, that's just how it goes. You'll hate anyone who goes against what you personally think is the solution, and the purity spiral continues on until nobody is left.

There's a certain tendency to the universe. Everything Must Suck, Always.

I don't see why you ever had respect for Andrew 'I fuck chink/flip toddlers like they're women' Anglin and the Daily Stormer. They've always been shit, they're just even more shit now that the jig is up.

It's Fate.

Ashes and Echoes

Considering that either way, the entire thing is ruined. The behavioral sinks of feminism and niggardry are already there.

Watch what happens.

That's why it's always important to meme responsibly. The power of a meme is that it can at first be taken as a joke, but then over time people take it seriously. Many of us here started off by making nigger/jew jokes on old Holla Forums and /n/, and eventually humor gave way to serious support. Jews know this, and it's why they use their "comedians" as a beach head to spew their ZOG propaganda. But it can also backfire, as with white sharia, because something that was never intended to be taken seriously (unlike GTKRWN) ends up getting taken seriously. Especially when every instance of a whore acting like a whore is used to as an example of "why we need to LARP as dunecoons in a desert death cult"

filtered

Whatever. I'm still right. You still know it.

And it's how it works. Whores are always whores. Kikes will always kvetch. Everything always gets worse.

And you fucking know it.

Thanks for doin the podcast. I'd been wondering about the specifics of some of this behind the scenes drama for a while now that I knew was going on but never really had the time to look in to. Who specifically are the fags you suspect they will remain loyal to and refuse to kick out? I'm not saying you're wrong, since you clearly know more than I do, I just am having a tough time seeing SeventhSon and Enoch be willing to risk fracturing their whole TRS 'movement', if you will, over a few fags just because they have known them for a long time or whatever…

Do you think it's possible that they only showed a willingness to have such sympathies for Ghoul specifically (in the form of a seeming unwillingness to out him as gay while maybe knowing theres a chance it could be true –with the cognitive dissonance they were experiencing over it all being what was preventing them from seeing the full picture of Ghou'd grooming behavior–) because he was so uber-close to them in the inner circle for so many years, and that they were really just in denial about Ghouls faggotry until the doxing and tranny-facebook shit was released months back when Ghoul dropped off the face of the earth? Were they still associating with Ghoul at this time behind the scenes much further beyond the few weeks of confusion following Ghoul's doxing where he may or may not have attempted to betray them in the antifa emails?

I just am failing to see all this faggot-support alleged, other than Greg Johnson (who seems to be getting BTFO by everyone on the altright atm) and a few TRS-offshoots with members that were largely banned from the TRS forums(Dante etc) when they were found out, who then started their own groups on Facebook n shit, that no one really knew the extent of or wanted to associate themselves with, other than other already ostracized and/or undercover TRSoffshoot-fags.

btw, what are you guys who are on the podcasts @'s on Twitter btw if you're on there? Y'all seem like some of the sharpest, most capable of rational nuance altright-tier fellas I've come across in a while.

It's there. You just have to watch how they refuse to attack someone who is a faggot.

The movement was a shit to begin with. Destroy it.

If that really is you, Hazzard, thanks for coming clean with all of this

It's hard to decieve people when you are on an anonymous Laotian crab rangoon counting forum like this. I'm glad we outed these people back in January

Didn't expect spencer to actually go after johnson. This is interesting.
If they can oust all the faggots maybe some of this can be salvaged.

No. None of it can be salvaged. It's POZ from the start.

i like northwest imperative though

Nope. It's POZ. If it exists IRL and tries to meet up in real life, you're going to get fucked.

End of story. Watch what happens.

kike enoch is a jew, there is incontrovertible evidence.

I'm glad Fash the Nation is back, but it's extremely troubling that, after the doxing and subsequent disappearing, they still affiliate with TRS. They're legit, i can't imagine why they still do this…

If you're glad FTN is back, you're supporting the Jews. It's because the hosts of FTN have to be some kind of compromised or faggots.

Stop being in love with ecelebs. Just hate everyone instead.

Forney's life is too funny

I never stopped listening to the paranormies, its all about the spoops.

It's like with conservative politics in general. How many people are just kowtowing to ZOG because they know they won't make it if they don't, and how many genuinely believe in the "israel is muh greatest ally we must fight assad and arm the moderate terrorists!" shit. How many of the people who are still shacked up with TRS still deep-down support them, vs how many are only bowing down to the TRS jew because they know they'll be suppressed if they don't?

Keep in mind that Hazzard confirmed last thread that TRS has dox on him and could out him if they wanted to, and they therefore most likely have dox on every person who's ever namefagged for them at any point. So that's got to be a HUGE driving factor as to why almost nobody is speaking up about this shit. It's like a fucking (gay) mafia racket. Submit or have your life ruined, goy! No purity spiraling now!

I know what the end of that story is.

Then you're a shit. They're part and parcel of the TRS POZ.

That's why they have to all be purged.

Redpill me on the Ghoul dog thing.

Every "alt right" media platform is kiked, civnat, shady af or has some red flag that is wrong with it. Molyneux is great but he's ancap at heart and, although we all know he is aware of the JQ, he won't address it directly and is probably half jewish himself. Rebel media has some good content here and there but is owned by (((ezra levant))), and thus controlled opposition. Infowars, while having okay content for news sometimes (this is being generous) is alt light civnat bs that doesn't have ethnic nationalism interests at all. Spencer is a clean cut face for WN, but his funding is suspect and the phalanx bullshit was a HUGE red flag that this guy isn't trustworthy. Honestly, the phalanx bullshit was the first thing that should have sent the TRS audience running since they kicked the funniest podcast off their website, RadiofreeSkyrim, for making fun of Dicky Spencer's little ponzi scheme. TRS is worse than all of these because they lied by omission with the 'jews are bad' schtick, while having a kike wife, lying about what the wife knew, lying about the separation, and then admitting that enoch was jewish himself in the rebel yell interview, then lying by omission by forgetting that ever happened. Christopher Cantwell used to be legit, but i've listened to some of his casts and the guy is pathetic. He's a disaffected libertarian with ethnonationalist sympathies but now that he's a complete racist, he is unemployable and needs an audience. Lately he's been glomming onto the TRS crowd to get some of the spotlight. He had peinovich on his show, and at the outset made it clear that he would dump callers that asked questions about his personal life. This is why jews CAN'T be part of our movement/culture, because they do something well to become indispensable, and once they have successfully become a gatekeeper, they will use this leverage to influence the direction of the movement and what you're allowed to talk about. Cantwell is now altering his message to steer away from the jewish question in order to appear as guests on the TRS network of shows because he needs to fucking eat. It's not that I blame him, but this is what kike enoch wants. I've listened to most of the FTN episodes and they always have seemed to be at an arms length from TRS, having their own website and thus platform if they needed it. They never got into any e-celeb drama. They're 100% when it comes to the JQ issue, and don't have some civnat watered down position on them. Western civilization has problems, and jews are the root cause. They also have the best view of Trump, which is lesser of two evils, a stepping stone in the right direction for our interests, but obviously the furthest thing from a savior of the white race, for a variety of reasons. A much wiser pov than many on this board. So yes, I am glad they are back to hear some actual news involving politics of WN, but also disappointed they haven't severed ties with TRS.

I buy this. I think I remember the FTN guys at least appearing in person with the TRS faggots at least once, iirc.

I've been listening to TDS before the first cuckchan exodus occured. Holla Forums and to a certain extend the old Holla Forums made me aware of jewish hypocrisy but I only really came to terms with the true political impact they had over the centuries by going down the rabbit hole with the original TDS cast.

Even if peinovich is a jew, and he does look like one, I just can't help but acknowledge that his ability to really go into the kike psyche had a huge impact on me arriving politically where I am now.

Hell, even Gut Gringr Greg had some top tier material:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Too bad he HAD to be such a sodomite drama queen, so much wasted potential.

I knew what video you were going to link before I even opened it. I'll continue to use that on normies but it's too bad that it now carries greg's taint. pardon the pun

I listened to them as well for a long time until the doxing. They had some good content. Peinovich had some good arguments and, you're right, the content they had was good because he delved into how liberals think, why they think, and really picked apart some of their hypocrisies that you sometimes didn't think to point out yourself. I'm not saying that you shouldn't discount everything you've heard. What I'm saying is that through the entire time you listened to their show, the whole premise was ridiculing and denigrating jewish people, while being a jew himself and having a jewish wife. They lied to you, and lied repeatedly afterward to save face. The problem with this is the 'based nationalist jew' archetype they've been shilling, and now that peinovich is "accepted" by some as an exception to the jewish problem issue because (as you're claiming) he does such a good job. Do you see where this is going? Enochs acceptance is based on merit so where do you draw the line? Based Negroes! Who else?

NO.

I see your point and I don't even really want to argue against it but consider the following for a second: Enoch is still openly denying that he's jewish and as long as the listeners chose to believe that they technically did not make an exception for a based jew. At least in their mind.

I know I'm basically arguing for embracing ignorance or even cognitive dissonance. I just don't think that we're yet at the point where people listening to TDS would be fine with jews in the movement even if that's just because they're believing a lie.
TRS listeners should still be allies. The podcasters themselves not so much.

This is why we consider ourselves "Far Right"

We have ZERO tolerence for fags, queers and other sorts of degenerates. And this E-celeb drama bullshit is going to get the movement nowhere fast.

Like an overgrown and untended garden we must trim back and weed those that blight our movement. We must nip this shit in the bud and continue fighting for the white race.

TRS has served its purpose, it's had funny content, it's awakened folk, but it's just a breeding ground for this comfortable yet unproductive idea that we must allow gays in the movement. One of the main things that weakens our people and further destroys the morals of civilization is left to fester in the "alt right". It is not unknown to most people that faggots only settle themselves in such a movement to save their skin from Islamists who would very much throw them off a roof…

The Alt Right is quite literally "Get rid of Muslims to save our gays!"

Fuck them.

Holla Forums is not a person but I believe it is safe to say that the vast majority of us are not "alt right" and never associated themselves to such a title. It's a title which is associated with faggots, degenerates and fools who advocate for such filth.

I see what you are saying as well, and I'm not attacking listeners at all, or not trying to seem like that anyway. Enoch is on recording saying something along the lines of (paraphrasing) "jews can't be part of our movement unless they've done something really good to advance the interests of WN, and I think IN MY CASE I've done that" I heard the words myself. I just don't buy that Enoch is trying to "play" a white person in order to preserve the premise of the show, and thus advance the cause of white nationalism. There's a small chance that he's doing exactly that (not what I believe but for the sake of argument), but when the chips are down you don't throw your own people under the bus, because they're genetically more similar to you, they ARE you, scorpion and the frog. And the fact that you can't seem to succeed as a WN podcast without associating with these duplicitous fags, is troubling.

It's a struggle.

Try not red texting everything you autist. I don't see whats wrong with a podcast talking about the paranormal.

He is half-Norwegian, half Serb.

His Mother really do sound like a Norwegian-American from what Mike have told on the show, because Mike has been retelling stuff about Norwegian-American culture that we in the old country recognize, but is not really written down.

His Mother inviting Mike's friends for dinner, because her baby Mike can't have bad friends is recognizable. Not the Mike can't have bad friends reason, as I just made that up, but because she comes from a culture where it's both law and custom that you can't punish a Mother for having her son's friends for Dinner, even if they were all wanted criminals, so she never gave it a thought that this might have been something socially dangerous.

I'm certainly open to the possibility Mikes a jew, but literally the only evidence of this anyone has produced is from taken out of context snippets of Enoch on 3 hour long podcasts where people pretend not to understand how the English language works, either just to troll or b/c they are 1 of the d&c faggots trying to their faggy little hearts out to fracture the right as much as possible any way they can.

Now go dig up those clips like a good little d&c shill so someone can give you the incredibly boring English lesson which renders the entire quote defanged.

And as if it wasn't obvious to anyone to the right of the bell curve that the anti-TRS d&c effort on 8ch is an organized astroturfing effort from anti-far right groups, you dont have to take my word for it, even Shawn Michael (DJ White Genocide on Twitter) confirmed this is the case, who is a former regional coordinator of identity Europa and currently one of the biggest anti-altright people on Twitter rn (apparently they kicked him out under circumstances he claims were bullshit and he had major issues with the Vandal brothers & a few other TRS people).

The fact that so many ppl here are so easily taken for a ride is pretty pathetic tbh. Again, provide me better evidence than hurrr durrr I forgot how language works, and I will gladly admit defeat and thank you for enlightening me, faggots.

She is?

lolno

I think she wrote about how he fucked her coke dealer for a discount (not pretty enough to get it for free)

McFeels was with Enoch and Spencer at the Deploraball After Party a week after the doxing, at the same time he had people shilling here pretending he was upset about Mike's wife. Those FTN faggots are the worst of the TRSodomites.

don't worry, he's on it

i heard you used to be a furry

Florian does Mysterium Fasces which is great.

Freelance does Bongo Bongo Bookclub, a dramatic reading of nigger books.

please provide the full context of the quote, then trs apologist.

He's referring to Mike's YID WIFE CRISIS. Heyyyo.

Did this man's eyebrows go on strike?