Ubisoft CEO has said NX will help bring a lot more casual players back to the industry

Oy vey!

It seems Nintendo hasn't learned it's lesson. Still trying to go after the Wii days Nintendo?

On a scale from Sega Saturn to Xbox One, how badly will this console tank?

archive.is/p6daV

also fuck you Sony for not making a Vita successor

In 2016, the jokes decided to write themselves.

This isn't meme magic sadly

The CEO's name is Yves Guillemot.

Oh where did I hear this before, oh right.
Rayman Legends
Fuck you Ubisoft you assholes

Isn't that a GOOD thing?

The more casuals flock to a system, the higher chance for experimental 3rd party stuff. The Wii-U had no popularity compared to the wii, & look how that turned out.

I agree. The more casuals, the better.

I am a faggot.

Shlomo go homo

I hope you're not serious.

Nah, you're alright.

yes?
devs used to make a completely different version of their games just so it could be on the wii because of how many people had one

Get out JEW

I wonder if one user who joked about it basically being a smartphone in one thread was right. I can see it happening at this rate.

Still, after how shit the Wii U was, I really have to wonder how anyone would want one.

Are you underage

What if it's like that PGS thing?

are you retarded?

Also

What the hell are they talking about? The industry is already infested with filthy casuals.

Better than the barren fields of mediocrity with the N64, GC and Wii-U

No more Heroes
No more Heroes 2
A boy & his blob
another code F
Bit Trip Complete
Calling
Deadly Creatures
Dokapon kingdom
Fragile Dreams
THE Best Version of the 2009 Ghostbusters Game

If you don't think the wii had amazing 3rd party support compared to the Wii-U you must be out of your god damn mind.

PGS?

Activision can't even be assed to port CoD to Wii U, I don't know why anyone thinks things will be different when third party games don't even sell on Nintendo consoles anymore unless they're on handhelds

It wasn't the PS2, but that shit was fine.

It had a few gems, but it had none of the PS3 games. It was a pathetic system with a decent library. However compared to the 360 and PS3 it had Jack shit

like, some times the thing even got exclusive games of franchises that started on a different console just so that Ip could be on the wii too

don't forget about the best version of resident evil 4

how many weeks after NX reveal it will take for Ubisoft to backstab nintendo again?

Yeah but those failed to sell, which is why Nintendo made the WiiU.

also there were only a handful of those

bring casuals back? They never fucked off!

Oh yeah, that's true. I just find it sad though that with how expensive games are now, shit like that won't happen ever again. Especially since those games bombed horribly on Wii, and the ports did even worse on Wii U

I'm willing to be 6 months before launch, like EA with the Wii U

Five days, and I find it hilarious that they tried to put Rayman in Smash Bros.

there's still that rayman trophy in Smash 4

The reason that trophy existed is because ubisoft wanted rayman as a playable character. Nintendo told them to fuck off and put in a trophy to shut them up.

When are they going to figure out that casual players are easy in… but also easy out?

They can buy two games and be done with the system.

Granted, that was most of the WiiU's library, but still.

>post yfw Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be exclusively on the NX

Depends on if the NX tanks

I'm not here to defend Nintendo (God only knows how I've said "At this point, the only way to fix the treehouse is with a chainsaw" more than once ), I'm just here to point something out to OP.

"Third time's the charm" is a phrase to use when times 1 & 2 both failed. The Wii very much succeeded in bringing casual players into the industry. Better would have been

This message brought to you by the society for better shitposting. Let us work together for a browner future.

How is this a July 20th, 2016 article?
I'm almost certain that Ubishit produced this quote a while back & Holla Forums users were making Nintendoom threads about it being a repeat of the Wii.

>Source: Ubisoft Q1 2016-17 Sales
>Q1
I knew it. This is a quote from early in the year being dredged up because game journos don't know fuck all about the NX.

Get this shit outta here, OP.

If the NX is basically the handheld and console system rolled into one, aka what the WiiU should have been, I could see some great titles coming out for it.

No, that wasn't what happened and unless you've got proof to back that up then you might as well fuck off nigger.

I wonder why they would want the casual audience.

Don't forget Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

I like to think of early adopters of nintendo consoles as nothing more than walking wallets to keep nintendo afloat so I can keep getting all the free video games I want from them.