THE ONLY REVIEW THAT REALLY MATTERS

THE ONLY REVIEW THAT REALLY MATTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=iGxHE3kH4dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really intelligent and gorgeous young lady.

Totally not a shill

Worse then those other cucks that fellate Star Wars

Day 4: I'm infiltrated in Jenny's room. She has not realized I'm inside the porg yet. I have consumed only half of my first battery. I caught a peek at her undies last night, but it was too dark to see it completely. I may build enough courage to stick my hand out tonight and touch her boob.

Lol so funny and random XD. *Reminder that the slothcuck is a literal cuckold and redditor.

pics or it didn't happen.

A man can dream…

fuck, I read this comment before starting the video and now I can't not think there's some greasy creep inside that porg

all those moments when its hand "accidentally" brushes her hair or breast…

Why is she wearing shoes in bed?

she's a Merican

It's called FREEDOM. Try and earn some.

Wew

Oh boy, here comes Asshurt McGee.

lol, holy shit lol,
moar pls moar

Day 4, afternoon:
I'm starting to wonder if she knows and just doesn't care. She has been trying clothes for a few hours now, I have seen everything I wanted, and just a few moments ago, she jumped on top of me and moaned softly into the porgs ears for a minute or two. My hard on may have poked through the stuffing.

this is how shill's brains work. "Deciding" what they think. Admittedly Holla Forums is just as bad but at least they decide to hat emovies that happen to be bad 80% of the time.

What about the people who decided to like the movie? Like her.

a strong character is just a character done well. Why do these retards think changing tiny details that don't impact on anything makes them better?

At least my waifu doesn't shit in a bag. :')

well, not all the time

where can I watch the film online

Margaret doesn’t shit.

There's a handy download over on Pirate Bay. Why don't you go there, my fellow chan user?

delete

That's not Alachia Queen.

Whom?

She has an husband.

what happen?

Well, thank God for hooktube because you faggots are worthless…
hooktube.com/watch?v=iGxHE3kH4dM

He hated the movie.