POSSIBLE MINNESOTA CHIMPOUT ROUND 2

Video from Yanez goodifying Philandro was released. Get some popcorn and get ready for the virtue signaling. No archive because video.

startribune dot com/case-file-in-philando-castile-shooting-to-be-made-public-today/429659263/

Also, another reminder that Scarsella did nothing wrong. If any of the above triggers you shariablue, then feel free to kill yourself.

You are the most insufferable nigger at breaking links

Go fuck yourself with a cactus

Welp there's the inoperable brake lights. Stupid nigger had 1 out of 3 brake lights working.

He deserved to be shot just from that mere brief dialogue of niggerbabble

My dubs confirm a chimpout tonight.

I wouldn't hold my breath considering how weak the last demonstration was.

BUT user WE MOORISH-AMERICAN!

turned on tv after work seen dash board cam of LEGAL JUSTIFIED SHOOTING all i thought of was the way the (((MEDIA))) PRESENTED THE STORY WAS CRAZY "COP FOUND NOT GUILTY SHOWS CAM SHOOTING AND SCREAMING OUTSIDE CAR THEN SHOWS SHEBOON TALKING NEXT TO DEAD BOY FRIEND THEN QUICK CLIP OF ANGRY NOGS MOMS TELLING THE WORLD DAT THE POLICE BE AFTER THE BASKETBALL AMERICANS THEN THEY TALK ABOUT HIS LEGALLY OWNED FIRE ARM SINCE FUCKING WHEN HAVE THESE FUCKING COCK SUCKERS CARED ABOUT GUN OWNERS ITS CRAZY CBS REPORT NEEDS THERE ASSES DELT WITH IF THE NIGS NIG TONIGHT THEY RILED THEM UP THIS TIME DIS GONNA BE GOOD

FRIDAY NO RIOT " NO WORK WEEKEND
TUESDAY. RIOT ? got to work…DISRESPECTFUL DISRUPTIVE BASTEREDS

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised the cop got off.

DIZ IZ DUH NILE NIGGUH

Anyone else disgusted at the girlfriend's muted reaction? The supposed father of her offspring just got filled with lead right next to her and within a minute she's just talking like normal. What the fuck is wrong with these 'people'?

Shock?

Adrenaline is one of the few things that we have in common with niggers. It fucks anything up. That damn cop though… he might just have a reflex that goes and shoots at anyone that even shifts wrong. In any case it's a bad idea for him to continue being a cop.

Asking what is wrong with these… this is the typical example of hood nigger trash.

She sat in her car with her now killed boyfriend smoking weed, with the child in their backseat. They did this for months and streamed it on FB. Then one time there was a parking lot shooting and they didn't even duck in their own carseats, they just kept smoking because it wasn't even directed at them, but it was like 4 cars away from them. There's video of this shooting as well. Occasional you could see glimpses of the child in the back absolutely hating every second of it.

they are trained to shoot someone if the do not comply. I GOT A GUN ,DO NOT REACH FOR THE GUN REACHES FOR SOMETHING GETS SHOT SIMPLE AS THAT .
I BET THIS SPIC HAD TO WORK THE STREETS OF THE DEEPEST DARKEST PARTS OF TOWN HE KNOWS HOW QUICK A NIG CAN NIG
NOT A COP BOOTLICKER IF YOU DO WHAT THEY SAY YOU MIGHT GET TREATED TO BURGER KING

Yes, but they don't always follow their training. Cops are people too. I agree the nigger was stupid as fuck reaching down while saying "I got a gun" but from a non-Holla Forums perspective there are things the cop could have done to stop this shit from happening and he would not have had to goodify the nigger. At this point Yalandro should stop being a cop, he's likely got a very deeply impressioned reflex based on that adrenaline kicking in, and is likely to repeat it in other situations - even harmless ones involving whites.

I doubt a chimpout. The Kang Moors of the lower Nile (that's Mississippi for you crackas) need more provocation than that. Most we'll get is a hashtag

i hear ya ' and i respect that he shouldn't be a police officer any more .

you have to go back

Spics and niggers kill each other daily but the choose this and ZimZam and others and call them white smh

Spics and niggers kill each other all the time but they'll always need an excuse to blame whitey. Except this time they fucked up because until ZimZam this dude's name is spic as fug

he already got fired Holla Forums