Was letting women get into male hobbies the biggest mistake mankind ever made?

Was letting women get into male hobbies the biggest mistake mankind ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/13/star-wars-last-jedi-director-hell-yes-to-woman-or-person-of-colour-directing-franchise
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7jrv03/the_real_reason_the_jedi_fell/
tennessean.com/story/opinion/2017/12/14/why-anakin-skywalker-shouldve-been-removed-jedi-order-sexual-harassment/924410001/
hooktube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-bring-back-george-lucas-to-star-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anakin used the force to mind will Padme into consent, that's effectively statutory rape, and Anakin is a force predator.

theguardian.com/film/2017/dec/13/star-wars-last-jedi-director-hell-yes-to-woman-or-person-of-colour-directing-franchise

I don't remember Anakin grabbing Obi's ass or anything.

Could be worse, they could have turned the whole franchise into…
Oh yeah nevermind

If by "male hobbies" you mean reddit-tier normalfag jewllywood movie franchises then i don't really see what's the problem in adding cancer to cancer

It would be a hard slap that would hopefully cause some bleeding.

Ok. I sometimes actually read the Tennessean Newspaper. Theyve been getting worse and worse for a long time.

Dropped.

Hahaha. Ah, No more shekels4U

uh

he was removed though

Maybe a dyke woman of nigger should direct this new trilogy then, how about that?

Tbh liberal cultists make me want to puke these days. Corporate marxist (Gramsci+liberal capitalism) assholes need to hang. I'm not even exaggerating, I'd probably pull a knife if some kike or cuck said something like that in my presence.

The only good white heroes are in Marvel now. Lets just hope they dont screw it up.

theres others too but u know

Once Chris Evans contract is is up he's done with Marvel movies, they're gonna make the nigger who plays falcon the new Cap guaranteed.

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7jrv03/the_real_reason_the_jedi_fell/

reposted ;)

thanks for the karma in advance, bud.

The fuck?

How statutory if Padme was the old one and Anakin was underage?

Nobody cares about older women and teenage boys.

I did! When I was a teenage boy.

Why the Clintons should've been removed from the Democrat party for sexual harassment

The Democrats inability to remove a toxic, misogynistic predator from their ranks ultimately brings their downfall.

Any twitter account with a verification tick can be written off as shit.

i don't get it
i'm trying my best mental gymnastics and i still don't get it
when exactly did Anakin do anything that may posibly come even close to constituting sexual harasmente acording to the twisted mind of a femtard?

Don't look at me like that, it makes me uncomfortable.

He killed everyone in it before they could officially remove hin

Over here they punish you for buying sex, but not for selling it. It's probably something like that. He's a man after all.

Where is over here?

Scandinavia.

Get rid of your matriarchy.

Not enough gas yet.

umm so women are not people?? #problematic

No, it was giving them the vote, and before that treating them as human.

I'm genuinely not anti-white but when I read shit like this, I become one just for a moment. What absolute cuckfaggotry.

He's a FUCKING white male, you FUCKING rape apologist.

It's the same over here in Cuckanada.

Giving women the vote was a mistake.

He used to stand for something. He represented virtue. Growth. He was the idealization of a hero. A monolith. A monument.
But we can't have that in the modern world. So they deconstructed him. He is not allowed to be your hero anymore. He's a failure now. A cranky old man who became nothing, who abandoned his friends. Rey is your hero. The strong independent woman who doesn't need any training from some patriarch male. She can learn and do things on her own damn self. There's no need to grow up. To change. To chase virtue. If you're born with a vagina, you're entitled to the world.

light sabers are phallic symbols of the patriarchy's control over womankind's lives, Rey should fight with a light vagina.

Fucking kill me already, I'm too much of an apathetic pussy to do it.

for posterity

It's all part of deconstructing heroes.

The idea that there are good and wise men is problematic to the narrative of moral relativism, "gray Jedi", YinYang Fore they're trying to push. Luke Skywalker in popular culture was the foremost example of the archetypal hero and monomyth. By the end of Return of the Jedi he learned to reject the dark path and instead became a wise, virtuous hero. Luke was a rolemodel for kids, and you can tell Mark Hamill in particular knew and cherished this as part of the character.

In Kathleen Kennedy Mouse Wars Rey can be the only Good. She is the paragon of virtue. The old heroes have been dragged through the mud, deconstructed, and killed off for her instead. Yoda says directly in this movie to forget the past. Forget about old narratives that posited things like moral goods, central truths, and human personal development from innocence to experience. You don't want to buy an action figure of Luke "Kill My Nephew In His Sleep" Skywalker right? He could never truly be good, because no-one can truly be good (other than Rey). What you thought about Luke was wrong. The Luke who cared so much about his friends that he left Dagobah to help them against Yoda's wishes and even redeemed his monstrous evil father is now also the Luke who abandoned his friends to fight the First Order alone and considered assassinating his nephew for being too strong.

Everything Yoda told you about the Force in ESB? Forget that as well. The Dark Side is just a natural balance in the Force. Forget about how life creates it, makes it grow. Forget about how the light is using the Force to foster life, and the dark is using the Force to destroy it, thus using the Force against itself. Good and evil are relative, there is only gray area.

You didn't link the article OP.

tennessean.com/story/opinion/2017/12/14/why-anakin-skywalker-shouldve-been-removed-jedi-order-sexual-harassment/924410001/

This

Giving women rights was the biggest mistake mankind ever made.

Lmao, what a wonderful message. Don't learn about history, goy, it's problematic.

also he is an arsonist who hates nature ( burned down the force tree).

Along with all the salvaged jedi knowledge luke had amassed. Remember Rey doesn't need any of that… yoda the book burner.

Fucking never let me within reaching distance of the people behind this disgusting mess of a movie…

Small goblin like creature part of a minority religion burns down tree revered tree….Christmas season release… I think I smell a kike.

Yoda burning down the old jedi stuff, represents "Stop being stuck in the past, it's the current year, you gotta like nu-Star Wars"

You know who was controlling the jewdi shit puppets.

For you user…

hooktube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc

But don't forget the 6 giglion user

But remember that white men are evil even though there is no evil. Much like bullying is wrong because you must accept differences but if someone might be a racist you can’t accept them.

>>>/ss/

Woman were a mistake.

Not to mention everything he fought for was all in vain. All those struggles he had to endure. All those friends he saw suffer and die. Him having to fight his own father and see him die as well. It was all a waste.

Fuck Kathleen Kennedy and fuck JJ Abrams!

Holy shit did he seriously do that?
Hahaha 10/10 that's on the level of the faggots that made DmC having DONTE end up in a white wig that made him look like regular Dante and shit on the look.

That's just petty.

The first 6 movies had that whole YinYang thing going on though. In the prequels, it was established that while Anakin was good he had a bad side to him and eventually he gave in to that bad side and in the origin al trilogy, it took his son Luke to help him overcome that darkness. The Jedi Order in the prequels was far from perfect as well and it seemed that it needed to fall apart so it could be rebuilt again for the sake of "Bringing balance to the Force".

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-bring-back-george-lucas-to-star-wars

He murdered that tusken village thing. That may have been worse than being awkward around a woman who wanted him.

For over a decade these same people bashed Lucas like he was the devil for 'runing their childhood', abusing him to no end. And now they want him back to save them.

This is the future they chose.

Luke may as well have either died along with his Uncle and Aunt or fiddling with power converter shopping while his Uncle and Aunt get slaughtered

Like pottery.

No mgtow polredditors posting every tweet they disagree with is the biggest mistake mankind ever allowed

Was he right?

I never understood all the hate he got myself. The prequels weren't as bad as they all made them out to be.

No. It was giving them credibility.

What Bout Kylo?

OP, that's not even the biggest mistake regarding women. The biggest mistake regarding women was letting them entertain the delusion of having rights and being equal. The biggest mistake of mankind was in letting the jew subvert and pervert civilization.

He pursued a woman, and was unapologetic about it. That's the issue they have with it. Hardcore feminists are lesbians that do not want men to be manly since it attracts females. Chivalry and niceness dries vaginas up quickly, and if the majority of men have been cowed into being beta numales they are not going to be attractive to women. The jew benefits from this as well, since they primarily train their useful idiots like feminists to treat "minorities" as having a free pass on any of the shit they try to force on white men. Jews win by fewer successful white pairings, by manly "minorities" who haven't been cowed by feminist indoctrination being attractive to white women, and by corralling more women into lesbianism as their main sexual compliment (white men) have been feminized while women (particularly lesbians) have been masculinized.

Most of you probably aren't even aware of how many societal ripples have formed due to simple things like women wearing pants, being treated as "equal" (effectively emasculating the men in their lives), entering the workforce in large numbers (and forcing the men they work with to cater to their sensibilities, further emasculating those men), and holding the upper hand in most legal disputes.

Really the only way to win is to man up and stop supporting ANY part of the feminist doctrine, and unfortunately for some of you quasi-numales, you've absorbed a lot of feminism without knowing it. If you think the problem with feminism started in the 70s instead of the 20s, then you are feminist.

If you support female "rights" and female say in societal direction, then you are a feminist. You only perceive yourself as not a feminist because modern feminism has shifted the middle ground so far over you can't tell the difference anymore.

Kek

Not jewish enough. Rey should cut off Kylo's dick and balls and that will make him leave the dark side. She does so after his red phallus gets stuck in her laser vagina.

This is more insidious than you seem to realize. This is pure Sophia/Gaia conditioning, which is directly linked to feminism. They eventually do want to condition western society (in particular) to worship female (genitalia, essence, giving birth, etc.) A cult of emasculated numales and overly priviledged, but ultimately still subservient to the state, females, to control. Eventually males will be given estrogen officially at a young age, to treat their latent toxic masculinity, and bring them under control.

Look around at "men" today its obvious they are dumping estrogen/estrogen mimickers into the food/water supply.

The force is clearly futanari.

It's mostly due to soy, the amount of soy-related food products sold in the United States skyrocketed about 20 years ago and continues to rise. The result is the left having legions of angry soyboys at their disposal, eager to please their feminine masters.

Yes. Look at Twitter now, last Jedi.
I honestly think women will like anything as long as the MC is a Mary Sue.

Quick, get that to Disney. Maybe you can shame a few more whiggers to buy tickets buy calling them mgtows.

bump

Nope

They could put another actor in heavy prosthetics and make her look like Sheev. Remember that girls have to look as revolting as possible, otherwise a m*n might find her cute or attractive. Between VIII and IX she was attacked by a first order assassin or something and now she's female sheev on the vagina side of the force.