Asheville is a Den of Vipers, Leftists, and Thieves

Greetings Holla Forums,

I recently moved just outside of Asheville, NC. It is beautiful here in the mountains and I am nicely tucked away innawoods. However whenever I go into the city it is full of degeneracy and antifa propaganda. I need memes, powerful visuals and the best redpills to combat this. While Asheville is considered "progressive", I still believe it can be saved. The countryside here is pretty redpilled, its the city that is pozzed. I'm ready to join the Meme Wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4941371/Johnny_Mad_Dog[2008]BRrip[H264-AAC-Eng]_mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to NC. It's absolute shit. New Bern, Raleigh, Wilmington, Jacksonville, Asheville, Elizabeth City, Emerald Isle, Boon. All shit. "Red-pilled" my ass, these are the same good old boys that ran moonshine. Appalachia is garbage.

Hello, OP. If you're new here like your post indicates, be sure to name the jew and realize that Holla Forums is always right. Lift weights if you haven't started already and practive with your firearms weekly at the least. Be sure to read as much philosophy and non-fiction as possible, even works from the enemy, as it's important to understand how They think. And don't forget to lurk.

Asheville is one of my favorite places to visit but yea it's a cess pool of libs just go any were near the new montford neighbor Hood it's bad mane

Traditionaly Asheville has always been that way, when thenriots broke out in Charlotte Wich is my city people got bussed in from Asheville and there were adds on Craigslist for paid protestors, it's a good thing I live on the other side of the border in best Carolina and lift and shoot all the time

The only bad thing about Carolina are the niggers and jews shitting up the cities. All the rural and subrural areas are beautiful, mostly white pastures and hills. I wish we had a Holla Forums carolina division because we're sure to get nig refugees from all the soon to be bankrupt liberal states and will need a comms and supply network to remove them when it gets bad. Like Marine channel 88 or a license free band.

I'm down for anything like that I feel slow alone here in based SC, Winthrop University in rock hill sc Wich is right down the road from me is QUICKLY becoming a recruiting ground for trannys

About to enter Appalachian State University for my freshman year. I found out the mayor is a kike and he's part of the Holocaust Studies department. What do I need to know about the school and people and culture?

Mayor of Boone is a kike and he's a professor too. How many red pilled people can I expect there?

Cross the border user. I'm in Travelers Rest.

NC is fine if you get away from all the leftists and niggers. I'm in Roxboro and it's fucking based here. Just stay the fuck out of Chapel Hill and raleigh/durham.

idk my dude I don't live there I've just been visiting the area for the past 20 years and what to move up there even though it's kind of pozzed, check out Linville gorge that place is one of my favorite spots it's the grand canyon of the east

Been through travelers rest tones of times beautiful corner of the state

Holy shit. Asheville. A buddy of mine living in New Orleans got roped into some girl from Asheville…. I've never met someone so virulently self-hating. The fuck do they do to the people there?

If you want to help, set some time aside to disseminate effective propaganda in your city. Since you're in the south, you're already dealing with people more racially conscious than the average White person elsewhere.

Seek out areas with high vehicular and pedestrian traffic and use a glue-paste to affix these posters. We need to be pushing a consistent and simple message. Our goal is to take control of the language. Use words like "anti-White" "White Genocide" and phrases like "Diversity is a code word for White genocide" to full effect.

Getting on a consistent message is so much more important than many people here realize. No one will listen to one person who posts unique and individual posters once. But if 1000 people across the country are all on a consistent message, it has power. People will see our posters everywhere. That is what power is. No one is worried about a few isolated posters. But a group of dedicated anons using effective propaganda like this has a great effect upon the zeitgeist.

Too, these posters are simple but powerful. They put into clear words what every self conscious White man already knows but is afraid to say. "Anti-racist" always means anti-White.
Blacks can advocate for their racial interests
Chicanos can advocate for their racial interests
Indians can advocate for their racial interests
But ONLY White people are called "racist" for wanting to exist as White people anywhere on the planet.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

The same is true for "diversity"
No one says Black communities need "diversity"
No one says Chicano communities need "diversity"
No one says Indian communities need "diversity"
ONLY White communities are deemed "too White" and thus in "need of diversity"
"Diversity" is simply a code word for less White people
It means White genocide.

Everyone knows this but is afraid to say it because people are afraid to say things that they believe are unpopular. We need to make it so that White people see consistent, simple, and effective pro-White posters pointing out obvious truths so that they can have the courage to say what everyone already knows. Once White people realize that they are not alone in being worried about White genocide, the System falls apart.
Then people start asking, "Hey, why is it that Jews seem so obsessed with bringing about White genocide?"

lol that would scare the shit out of any libtard I'm Asheville most of them are the types that would even be pushed around by antifa

Does she go by the name Lizzie Friday? I whent to school with her back in the day (graduated in 2011) and that girl is INSANE

As polite a welcome as you get. Do everything this guy says OP.

Good! The more emotions we can stir, the better. Especially if we can bypass the Jewish brainwashing.
I'll tell you one thing, Jews fear this more than anything else. Jews have designed the System to handle people shouting "Blacks commit more crimes than Whites." You just scream "racist" and people are trained to lock their brains down to whatever you have to say. But the word "racist" is so easy to turn around and destroy if only you point out the inconsistencies in its application. White people, more than any other race hate inconsistencies. We are naturally opposed to hypocrisy *when we see it*
But we need to be led by the hand to see it sometimes.

Anyway, to disseminate mix Tackey-Glue and water together. Paint over the surface you want to poster, then place the poster and paint over the poster again to seal and waterproof it. This is wickedly difficult to remove and waterproof, unlike wheatpaste.

Also, is wrong. Naming the Jew automatically shuts down the minds of White people. Whites must first be taught (retaught actually) to think about RACE. Only then will our minds be willing to open up to the truth. The JQ is the last pill to swallow. Make posters pointing out White Genocide and posters that encourage Whites to think tribally. You cannot understand why the Jews do what they do until you understand what it is to think tribally.
But do work out. Do read philosophy. Do train with your rifle(s).

North Carolinian here, go fuck a knife.

Everybody knows this already.

I don't know her last name but she goes by the name Anna. Probably early to mid 30s. Not sure Anna is even her real name because she uses fake IDs a lot…..

Pic related one of her fake IDs. Looks similar to this chick but she's a LOT uglier than the chick in the ID

Lol yea have no idea she sounds like a real keeper though
thanks my dude for the info, I'm definitely going to start doing this around charlotte I know for a fact not a single other person has tried I'm also going to do this every time I head to the mountains, I go every weekend since that's the only time I can fit it in even though Boone and Asheville are really the only pozzed cities up there every were else is pretty much the opposite

to deal with people who are still under the influence of diverse programming, it might suit you more to use "false-flag" type propaganda. "white genocide" might be the trigger in many peoples' minds to shut down thinking and prevent them from waking up. try one of these.
might i remind you faggots that the enemy's use of a tactic legitimizes its use against them, just in case you were going to sperg out at me for not being better than them.
any anons have something better?

Most locals in Asheville aren't quite as hardcore nor do they have the desire to be, honestly you could probably just talk to them as I have before with out issues the REAL problem is the HUGE influx of outsiders who come from out west and up north they're in general a plague to the Carolinas

This is good thinking. I have my own set of Operation Pandemonium posters. One thing I'd recommend for you is 1. use both push and pull. Use both false flagging operations and positive propaganda. It will be very effective for Whites to see that "Only White people can be racist" AND "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White"
But use more of the former than the latter.
2. Do not disseminate these two types of propaganda (false flagging & true flagging) using the same methods. If you use poster glue for the Mantra posters (the true ones) disseminate the false flagging operations using flyers. Also, use different fonts and disseminate on different days… in fact, disseminate on different weeks is what I would recommend.

Nice work btw. Those posters are so excruciatingly annoying to look at that I want to kill an SJW faggot even more than I already do and I already am angry that I cannot kill them all right now. One thing I'd add to your posters is antifa symbols.

Good work user.

Excellent! You're doing God's work. For our unknown friends in Ashville, seeing our posters IRL will encourage them to get more active. Jews rule us through making us feel isolated. I feel really happy when I see a poster I didn't put up. Knowing that there are White nationalists I haven't even met in my own neighborhood makes me happy.
For the neutral but open minded Whites, we will steadily get through to them through repetition and dedication. Seeing "Diversity = White Genocide" enough helps get them thinking racially. Tribally.
And for our enemies, the anti-Whites (Jew, non-White, and Kosher opposition) it drives them into a frothing rage to see people opposing them. And even worse, we're attacking their most holy word, their most potent weapon against our race. I don't know what it is like to be an SJW, but judging by the scratchmarks on my posters (btw, the higher you place them the better) they are not happy.

this.

carpetbaggers are ruining this state

If you think asheville is bad just try a few months in Chapel Hill. Boone was pretty meh, and Hickory was probably my favorite part of NC.
Nothing to contribute but NC has a lot better to offer than the university towns
Yankees get out reeeeeeeeee

I think you just have to smoke a lot of pot and engage in lots of hipster mountain sports. I would not worry too much about the faculty. I think they are all pothead outdoorsy folks too.

This. Chapel Hill has long been a factory producing a steady stream of leftist useful idiots. App State is probably pretty conservative as colleges go.

The mountains of NC have been assaulted by all the retired Jews and assorted yankee leftists that have bought up property and moved in, with Asheville being the center of it. If you avoid those assholes the rest of the area is awesome. Merlefest for the win.

why would you live in a town called "village of niggers that don't shower regularly"

*at all

I'm on the Coast. Stick to Beaufort and Emerald Isle if you visit you have to visit the outdoor mall in Emerald Isle. It's a dump, but it's pretty cozy. Avoid every other town like the plague. Nothing but blacks. make sure to try a Hwy 55 or Andy's. Fantastic custard shakes. Cookout is overrated tbh

Nigger, there are more no go zones. The biggest one I completely forgot was Charlotte.

You live in a state that is the silicon valley of the south, has one of the 4 major marine bases, and is approximately 22% Black and 9% Spic. Own up to the fact that north carolina as a whole is in a bad fucking way right now. Better than jerking off with your cotton and soy beans, and spitting dip while talking about how niggers don't know how to hook them big fish.

Good stuff. Personally not a fan of this style of propaganda, but it's better than nothing.

correct

Doubly correct

You have never been to Florida. All the problems that face the modern South are amplified by a factor of ten down here.

This is a thread about NC. Didn't want to talk about the sad state of the south in general. Heard Northern Florida is hillbilly hell, and southern Florida is the Multi-Culti breeding ground. I have very little faith in the southern man these days. It's come this far and they do nothing. I blame the boomers and the "outlaw country" style that was big in the 70's and 80's.

App State alum here, class of 2013
Student body is mostly unpozzed, faculty is mostly leftists, but they weren't very overt about it
Watauga County tends to go blue in elections because of the student population. but the townies are pretty based
There was a Civil War reenactment store on King St that still flew the Rebel flag last I was up there

Sorry about the delay my friend. I'm based out of Matthews, NC myself. We should meet when you have free time, do you have a uhf/vhf radio? Ham license? Any other real nsdap/wn types you know? I'm part of a small group but they're mostly cuckservatives and civnats pepperred throughout the state. They're nice dudes, but they are letting in unteachable niggers that will split the group once a chimpout draws racial lines.

Nigga, please

Any other anons near charlotte?

Steele Creek user reporting in. I go up to WCU for college though.

That fucking sucks. Its gorgeous there but I do hope you're actually learning something useful there. I tell every college student I meet to just learn a trade if they want to make actual money. I need Holla Forums in clt area, but you can take anything we develop over where you're going. Since we're inland, Marine VHF channels and license free bands are the best way to communicate using 1w and 4w radios. If you're doing anything IRL, make sure you and your boys leave your phones off, battery out, and communicate on the lowest power needed to keep the range down.

I'm from Greenville, SC. I work and live in Fort Mill, SC.

I have lots of guns and I hate jews a lot. In a self defense situation, I'd have no problem using legal force to protect myself from a jew.

If you want to help then shut the fuck up and help, if you don't then get the fuck out. Those are your only options and those have only ever been your two options. As if I don't know a goddamn thing you've said up to now.

That's good to go. Do you have a radio? Any free days of the week? I love SC but I love open carry here in NC. Keeps the nigs in check. The problem is that, especially in this area, its a numbers game. Now that commie states are becoming bankrupt, niggers will soon be flooding our Carolina for more gibs.

your writing accent has a far heavier draw than anyone from SC ive met
i know what little sense that made

Yea I got a couple Wouxon and Baofengs. I'm off most weekends.

I'm half Vietnamese, it's pretty funny how I was raised by white NASCAR people

hendoanon here

outskirts are carpetbagger boomerville, but the locals are fairly unpozzed

Winston, Wilmington, Charlotte, and Asheville (and the coast, but that's everywhere) are the lib hives. Everywhere else is either /ourguy/s or "MUH STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!" boomerfags. Watch out for the spics down below the foothills, they make their way north through there. The folk in the more secluded areas are the most akin to us. Lots of people around here still casually use the word "nigger" in conversation.

OP, if you can throw a proper punch, then you'll be fine. Just get a little gut gun and a permit and you're good to go. Out in the deeper parts of the mountain range, you can buy dynamite. Might be a good idea to stock up.

Alex?

don't dox urself now

see

I won't dox him here, I just want confirmation that I'm talking to a guy named alex

My nigga. How does this sunday sound? 2pm near the Mall off exit 64 on I485. We can meet for a quick handshake. Are you still up? I'm monitoring Marine ch 88 (157.425) right now, try raising me on comms, use whatever goofy callsign you want, you should be able to reach me with 8w since I'm local.

Believe it or not, dude, but you don't need to be turbo hwite to still believe in the truths of nsdap or wn. And I'm sure there are plenty of slants with the name alex.

ALL liberal areas are like this. Especially college towns. Rent predators, low wages, and shitskins galore.

Anyways Alex this is Charles. I'm not actually a kike, 23and me says I am less than .1 percent ashkenazi

You ain't fucking kidding. I moved to charlotte to attend the state college here back in 2011. I lived off campus because the rent was cheap and majority white. In 4 years, it went from a rather stable place to congo exhibit. I managed to get the fuck out of that area the winter before the chimpout that occured last year. I'm living in the suburbs and its all quickly becoming pajeets and niggers here.

Are you even in our same ao? Instead of trying to get chink dick you get in on an attempted Holla Forums meetup.

cool, just saying commsec and all

they just trow that in so white ppl feel a sense of kinship with them

I hate that Asheville is so shit, because part of my family is from Haywood County, and I love the Maggie Valley area.

But its just the metro area, I know people in those hills and its full of honest americans. Its that commie creation factory UNC-A that attracts the degenerates, nigs and jews.

Yeah, i'm studying Comp Sci up there. If i had known earlier that trades would've been better i probably wouldve went there in the first place. Its nice up there though, lots of right wing people who keep the left wingers in check.

Thats some good advice for the comms though. I haven't met too many Holla Forums in CLT but i'm not here most of the year though. The poz is strong here sadly.

You're too right, but what's even worse than the poz is how cuckservative the region is. I can't stand how many of them believe that ISIS isn't cia funded despite evidence or thinking the russia thing has any weight to it. At least you have a good major in college, sadly I bought into the meme. We need to start grouping up, especially to do anything propaganda related like the posters or FedRes protesting. Lookouts, and radio comms for extra opsec. This is a great thread and hope we can attract more carolinians to the fold, because the time is coming.

This is a thread about introducing a fellow user to the problems. Plenty good suggestions have been thrown around. Coast is hell. Best I can do for now is redpill casually and offhand. Too many fucking blacks and spics to make a move. Mountains is a prime target for the posters though

If everyone were kept in the dark about the dire state of the south and the midwest, we will be lost. This is a warning sign that we are really in a bad spot and boasting about how a country boy can survive don't mean shit.

North Carolinian myself, and I concur. So long as you stay away from the Triangle area (Raleigh/Durham/Charlotte) and Wilmington, you'll be fine. There's plenty of rural areas that are full of the Old South that's been around for decades. I live in Rocky Point myself, and going from even Hampstead (which was fairly rural itself in the 90s, and is now a Yankee paradise) to Rocky Point was like stepping into a different world. Paul's Place is nothing but good old boys and the older generation. It's pretty great.

The cities do suck. I was in Raleigh earlier this year and the downtown is full of homeless niggers and literal DAS RITE black israelites. But as soon as one hits the subrural parts of any city, things get cozy and the blacks know their place. But hopefully that changes when the collapse turns Carolina into chimp and kike removal.

Either say NIGGER or get the fuck out of here. There are no "rappers/wiggers/feminems" here…

Kek.

It can't be saved. Rogueskills, is that you?

And you're still trying? For what reason?

I've known people here. Far left hipster SJW antifa commies.

Naw, my name isn't Alex.

I'm on vacation for the next 10 days.

Raleigh's pretty infuriating these days. My neighborhood in is still full of people that look like me, but so many fuckers have moved here the city is ruined. Despite being the capital Raleigh wasn't all that bad 20 years ago. Now we have fuckers putting up 'dear white people' signs on the NC State campus.

Keep lifting, shooting, and reading.

Also, get on the Daily Stormer forums and find your nearest group, get vetted, and join the meet-up groups IRL. You're not alone, goyim.

If you want to talk like a fucking wigger please go back to cuckchan? There are no "rappers" or "Feminems" here.

You live literally 10min away from me!!

Sorry for the sage last post and no I don't have any radios of any kind, definitely want to look into it though I just didn't know how

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

NIGGA IM BORN AND RAISED IN FORT MILL

I don't have a radio but I'm down after, are you talking about the pinevillemall?

Maybe we'll run in to each other some day. Who knows, maybe we already have.

Its a training day quote, nothing else. I understand your point.

So then this sunday works for you then? If you feel iffy about M ch88 then we can use one of the license free bands, but I monitor marine channels and being this far into land all of the VHF/UHF blocks are silent. Jews obviously don't want us actually meeting in real life, so expect your phone to act funny.

When I was thinking about schools I went to raleigh first and the place seemed like a bit of a ghost town. Now the downtown is a fucking open air prison with meandering niggers at all times of the day. I feel your feel bro, but we have to start organizing because as soon as their precious gibs stop, we're in for a "walking dindu" scenario.

Baofeng UV-5R V2+, 4w model is 35$ brand new and has lots accessory support. I have the 8w model alled the F9 that's just 15$ more but extends range. Your choice.

Yeah, but to reduce nerves we'll meet near there, confirm our presence on comms, then go somewhere to meet and possible eat.

Thanks for the radio advice man but since I don't have one yet/ whont be able to get one this weekend how will I know to meet up if possible?

Btw y'all this thread is giving me a boner I had no idea there were anons in the QC let alone on the south side

Yeah, goy. A bit NW of charlotte here

Ever been to crowders mountain?

How does the taco bell outside the mall sound? That way the non radio fag isn't lost in the sauce. In fact B16917, do you have a radio to sell to BF79EA?

You should come too.

Just remember to turn off your phones and pull the batteries before setting out. Leave them in the car when we meet, especially if you have a phone without a removable battery.

LOL

I gotcha

I will gladly buy it so I'm not longer a fag

Going to be moving to Fort Mill, SC soon. Anything I should know?

Pretty nice town, but SC is getting pinched by dindus moving up from ATL and the nigs that already infest the CLT area. Its why this thread exists, its hard to find actual uncucked nationalist groups anymore.

Yea as some one born and raised there I can say it sucks dick there's nothing here unless you like spending money in chain restaurants anything that has a resemblance of what once was is gone now, overdevelopment is a real thing and it's terrible but you do have me user so you whont be alone

What part of fort Mill?

Looking for an apartment relatively close to the 77 and 160. Going to be between Tega Cay and Baxter Village from the looks of things.

Brommely village would be your best bet it's the most affordable while still being nice and it's in gold Hill right next to the interstate, what ever you do avoid legacy apartments on pleasant road they are super overpriced and of shitty quality, try to stay I'm fort Mill tega cay is way more expensive

I'll look into that. So far, the apartments I've been looking at are Millcrest Park, The Apartments at Brayden, and Peachtree Place. Any info on the areas around there?

Kill me.

t. Orlando

Braydon is brand new I'm Shure there pretty nice same with millcrest, peach tree just got renovated this past year so they are looking pretty nice and they're probably the most affordable of the three the only problem in my mind with Peachtree is the location it's too "busy" for me but that's just my two cents, all in all even though fort Mill is a shadow of it's former self and no longer a small country town it's still a fun place to be and there is ALOT to do in the general area so you'll like it here

You need to call them posers. Or atleast link them to that term, because that's what they are, wimps pretending to be republican for asspats and shekels. All you need to do is be better dressed and fitter than they are, and autisticly live up to the rules you espouse, while pointing out their failures to live up to their own platitudes and sabotaging the young men that take their advice.

Nothing frightens a cuckservative like exposure as a fraud.

I'm an Marine vet, who for health purposes maintain the Marine fitness standard. Being an entrepreneur I also do dress for success, which is why being surrounded by these jean short wearing, druggie losers makes me want to find younger, more idealistic, nsdap/wn/1488 types to train and congregate with.

NSDAP started in beer halls, I love Holla Forums to death but we have to start assembling irl to be able to even have a presence. Its why I'm against phones as I'm sure what I'm calling for isn't kosher, but alphabets would have to deploy assets they don't have to listen to any license free, narrowband, lower range local comms. Not that I'm trying to start a putsch or anything, but it would be easier to do FedRes protest and campus postering type events to put the fear of God into these kikes.

Thats why I don't have any friends irl any more either I cast them all out of my life because they were totally cool with not doing shit day in and day out other than video games and weed 24/7, not to sound cringy but the weights at the gym are my friends now

love that movie

Likewise my dude, getting swole and church are the only ways I blow stress these days. Its ridiculous just how pervasive this jewish media is, there's a whole generation of pussy ass 'men' that exist to purely pursue egotistical hobbies like "music" or just using drugs, drinking and eating. You in the CLT area as well?

Great. Meme war veterans know the best way to redpill. Anyone remember factual falcon? Steal something from lefties (a mascot would do great) and attach redpills to it then spread it around like on social media. You could also do it with a very ironic mascot, I suggest Sesame Street being pozzed as it already is perfect.

And neither does calling your state a shithole. What the fuck are you even referring to? I'm not a country boy you fucking faggot.

Yea I'm just south of the border in fort Mill, I'm actually at the gym right now

Get swole my dude, I'm about to planet fatness later because its cheap, I like the long treadmills, and the isolation machines are good for what compound movements lack to properly activate. Pls no bulli

Raleigh reporting in.

At least we're not Carrboro.

Most of the group that I'm a part of are in the Pittsboro/Cary area. If you're interested I can get you in touch with them, if you don't already have one. Come suffer these cuckservatives with me.

it sounds like your are from NC so are not Redpilled then ?

Thanks my dude yea there a very few redeeming features of planet fitness but the price is definitely one of them

you

I refuse to let you off that easily. We will persevere in this absolute hellscape, its horrors have hardened me.

t. also Orlando

I have free weights at home to do those compounds with.

If you're near charlotte, we will try to have to meet at the taco bell near the mall off of I 485 exit 64, Sunday 25th at 2pm EDT.

THERE WILL BE A REMINDER IN THIS THREAD THE DAY BEFORE

Don't bring cell phones, turn them off and leave them in cars. Radios welcome, monitor frs ch 14 (467.7125) or Marine channel 88 (157.425) to coordinate travel.

Lol right on that's literally 2.5 miles from my house and I'm definitely looking at that radio that was recommended to me, I've been wanting to get one for a while now

You know, ione of the best ways to redpill folks are movie nights. If you really want to show how africans act in their own nations, you need to show them Johnny Mad Dog The subtitled film got shoahed off youtube, but the non subtitled one is still up. It's gruesome and hides nothing, including a rape on screen, torture, prebattle rituals involving ingestion of cocaine via slashing the scalp, putting cocaine in the wound and bandaging it up.
It's fucked up, and yet compelling.

I'm intrigued to say the least. Next thing you know we're gonna have a mein kampf book club. But I think we need to shake hands and establish rapport among us before we try to bring moderates closer to ethnic nationalism. But I do like your moxie.

I'm happy to hear that, I haven't seen anyone check in that is further than south CLT, so cheap tacos will be our beer hall. Let's see if is willing to part with one of his at a reduced rate. But they are the highest value radios on the market, especially since they aren't just locked to ham bands like a lot normal handsets.

No, seriously, watch the movie. It's absolutely goddamned insane, you'll never look at niggers the same way again, and by this you'll hammer home the lesson they aren't fucking human, and don't deserve human rights.
Here's a good torrent with english subtitles! : thepiratebay.org/torrent/4941371/Johnny_Mad_Dog[2008]BRrip[H264-AAC-Eng]_mp4

And also, what's a good windows program for splitting up movies into clipped mp4's, as there's a few scenes that make worldstar hiphop look quaint as a musket in WWII, like when they're attacking the TV station. You'll never unsee that. No mugwump on the fence will ever either. Here's the unsubtitled scene, 8:42 on this embed. Wish I could clip my copy.

…is this Moonman from the Templar Nights?

I'm in Indian Land/Fort Mill (nig free is the way to be).

I'm on keto, so no Taco Hell for me.

Living in the People's Republic Of Chapel Hill. Is anyone else stuck in cuckville here too?

Saw an overweight man with a beard wearin a bra the other day. I could go on and on about how utterly pozzed it is here

Ok can someone seriously explain this? A city is occupied by the leftists you say you hate with a burning passion but your best idea to fight this is posting memes on the internet?

First, that's an expression. Stop being autistic. Second, you seriously sound like you're underestimating what internet memes do. Overall you sound like you don't belong here.

Do you even? just bullying you, nerd

Chapel Hill is the only town in NC where you can't open carry. That's how fucked it is. At least you lose the commies as soon as you get out of Asheville proper. Get the fuck out of there dude.

I work in IT and I'm former enormous, down to fat, getting lower. Also, open carry isn't something I'm a fan of if it's easy enough to get a conceal carry license.

Personally, I suggest we meet at a church on Sunday. That would be a lot safer and would give us a great excuse to have meet-ups with other affluent white folks. Plus, there aren't going to be stings/jumping at a church. I have one in mind; it seems safer than a fucking Taco Bell packed with niggers.

Your second sentence admits its not just an expression. You literally believe posting memes on the internet is "fighting".
Says the memer
Ok I'm not going to have a fucking argument about this because its beyond the realm of reality and into absurdity but MEMES DON'T DO SHIT. Every memer/redpiller believe he's actually doing something when there are 0 (zero) metrics to prove it is actually working. People are not getting "redpilled", "memes" don't do anything. You're a fucking loser if you actually believe they are.

They didn't. Democrats being stupid and brown people being a sleep during polling dates put Trump in office.

I know that feel, bro

Bullshit, I just submitted my CCW and they told me the wait is almost 5 months. I don't know dude, I like the church idea, but lets do a meet and greet before doing stuff like that. We aren't gonna get v& just because we wanna shitpost irl and eat shitty food. With proper op and commsec, they won't even know what to look for.

STOP REPLYING TO THE OBVIOUS FAGGOT

Too bad, SC takes a maximum of 90 days by law to get conceal carry. Usually takes a lot less time than that. I'm just iffy about meeting at a public poors place where niggers and such go. Church is about community, and building a pro-white community, meeting on friendly ground is just something I'd feel comfortable with. It's your idea, so have at it. I might show up, just bouncing ideas.

i hope you're going for a STEM degree, and that if its in a programming field that those H2B visas are gone soon too

Oh wow I'm sorry I didn't know that when your influence on the internet is so unavoidable it's to the point that both Twitter and Facebook are trying to find ways to curb your ability to reach audiences, that means there's no problem at all. Oh and when leftists are trying to copy our memes and to the point that they're literally re-purposing them, it's because they have no effect. And then there's the nature of how memes, actual internet memes, not just an image and two captions carry information in them and go viral, that's because they don't work at all.

You clearly showed in your first post that you don't belong here. No one cares what you have to say.

SC is friendly to CC because they don't allow open. In fact, open carry kept me from trayvon'ing a dindu here in Matthews. Trust me, I understand the argument against it, but niggers respond to force as a deterrent, they are opportunists otherwise. I also go to church, but then we would have to, in just 4 days, find a church, that will allow us autismo strangers to show up, then leave when the service is over. We're not meeting at a KFC, its a taco bell. I want to think you spergs aren't gonna start throwing out roman salutes and yell 1488s, but most nigs don't even know what a dindu is. Thanks for the input, hope you can make it.

Any white church would have us; the Forest Hill church has groups that meet outside of church throughout the week. It'd be easier than you'd think in the long-term. Hell, if mudslimes can plot Allahu Akbarring folks in mosques, we can have a 1488 book club in a church with relative ease. Churches are extremely segregated as well, and could give us an opportunity to slowly spread red pills in communities.

Didn't know I couldn't open carry but wouldn't fathom it. I wore my Trump hat down Franklin street last week and people shat bricks.

I was a normie turned fascist by /new/ memes, it happened when I was 14

Baptist churches are usually more ethnically homogenous. I think anyone >50% white is the cutoff, no blacks or jews. But I think we both agree that this is further down the pipe in regards to meetings.

I hope I've saved you from potentially breaking the law. Things aren't close to being bad enough to use social signaling for IFF, but its coming.

A wise man calls a thing by its proper name. NC is bad. Real bad. It's a swing state (the only state in this past election to vote Republican in the Presidential and Democratic in the Governorship), that is at least 30% non-white. Is it California? No. Is it Oregon? No. But even the worst shitholes in the US have its good parts. Oregon and Washington have (or had) a large white nationalist population at one time. California has NorCal. New York outside of Buffalo and NYC is ok. But if you ignore the problem or avoid the truth, you are going to fuck up.

The country boy can survive shit is like the "don't tread on me" larp shit. It's just a way to make the people complacent. Its annoying to hear that shit and know that a dozen of those kind of good old boys are cucked.

Any Coastal NC anons? Wilimington here.

I would be very, very careful in the churches. Evangelicucks can seem like they're totally on your wavelength, responding to all the right dogwhistles, and then turn on you in a heartbeat. As for more mainstream protty churches (presbyterian, lutheran, methodist), don't bother. They're utterly subverted and so are 98% of the people within them. I completely renounced the church of my birth because they started debating whether to shelter illegal beaners in defiance of Trump. My parents (late in life converts to christcuckoldry) and I had a massive row about it.

If what we're doing has never worked at all, then you've got nothing to worry about, kike.

A lot of people from Holla Forums over-exaggerate the usefulness of churches. Churches, especially ones that are de-segregated are proud of the fact that they're tolerant and that, "We're all brothers and sisters in the eyes of our Lord." Churches are useful only so far in the fact that you have a higher chance of netting a wife-tier woman, but you have to deal with the baggage of christcuckoldry and dyingforisrael delusion.

As you've said, you have to be very careful. I'm partially speaking from experience. Close knit families want to know if their daughter is bringing in a god-fearing man who would die for israel and the whole nine yards of christcuckoldry. Marrying into a close knit family might seem like a dream but if they think you're the wrong man then they can be a nightmare. I think I had it easier than most would if someone else from Holla Forums was in my position.

No shit, its why I'm ashamed to call myself a protestant anymore. I've met some nice catholics and attended divine liturgy with a really comfy bunch of orthobros in NW clt. But Its hard to wake up at 730am to get there for 9am hours. Its another reason why I want to have a Holla Forums carolina division, because I'm sick of these millenial nu-christians swilling the commie kool aid because talmudvision told them to.

I miss wilmington. Its comfy as hell but sadly very liberal due to UNCW and CFCC. I hope you can find someone here.

Yes and no. Plenty of dumb hicks obsessed with hand-egg and how high they can raise the suspension on their ridiculous trucks, but also plenty of nice white families who haven't yet lost small-town decency and respect for community.
Absolutely, though central florida is arguably worse. Coastal cities like Sarasota aren't nearly as bad as literal cancerous sores like Orlando, and there are still some really nice little towns dotting the east coast. I don't go south of Ft. Lauderdale much, but as expected Miami and all it's attendant thralldom is pure spic.
I hear you. To be honest as a lifelong southerner, I never had much faith in them, even stretching back in history. The South has produced some fine men, but the slave economy really fucked us over with its neo-feudal structure, tolerance for the omnipresence of negroids (and paternalistic attitude towards them), and discouragement of self-improvement.

Churches serve as a shield from prying authorities and taxes you dumb nigger. Theyre ethnically homogenous without being suspect. Theyre a great cover.
They bring together white communities. Theyve been subverted; you can do your part to unwind it. Ive always stuck with the simple fact that Jews will end up in hell, and that the "true Jews" of modern times that God loves so much are modern-day Christians. Plenty of folks would agree. Up to you to find your niche of folks within the church.

Best way to deal a blow to christcucks is to screen the film Marjoe to the congregation. Marjoe is about the first ever radio evangelist,and onetime world's youngest preacher, Marjoe Gortner. The first man to rake in millions using faith donations, and the layer of groundwork for every pro-zionist mega church pastor's bag of tricks. He repented later in life, and made a film showing how he did it and exposing his contemporaries as frauds, on his last ever time on the revival circuit.

Just show an evangelicuck this shit and you discredit Billy Graham and Peter Popoff in one blow.

Orthodoxy is fine, but Christianity has its limits. They will argue to the ends of the Earth about tolerance and love but completely forget the sin of Babel and Sodom. It doesn't help that the US was founded on such religious lunacy along with "rugged individualism", "white man's burden", "manifest destiny", and assorted enlightenment garbage and illicit activity.

The blame lies in the foundation of the US. There is a certain distasteful attitude and ideal that hangs over the whole culture. A specter of mistakes and jewry. We were founded when the west was lost. The first mistake lies in the naming of the continent as America. An egotistical move that in no way reflected any value present in the land itself. Africa and Asia are named in honor of the earliest tribes encountered there by the westerners, while Europe was named in honor of the unity of the western culture if memory serves correct. America? Named after an Italian explorer. A cursed name that damned the whole continent to an unreasonable egotism. One that lead to its greatness, but will lead to its fall.

honestly, what do you expect from people who pronounce "pecan" as PEE-can…

There's a lot of truth to that. We expanded outwards, south and west too far too fast. The U.S. really behaved more like an expansionist empire than a nation for most of our history, we never took the time to develop real, permanent living spaces. It's why so many of our towns and cities don't feel like….anything. Just a random sprawl of shops and cheap housing, and an atomized populace. And you're right, "America" has never had an emotional impact on me. It doesn't speak of any higher ideal, just a territory. Many used to call us "Columbia", which I much prefer, like the song Hail Columbia.

Columbia was a pseudonym for America based on Columbus. It works better because it can almost pass for being a greek name itself, and it is removed well enough from the original name. It would have been better to be called Atlantis or Vinland. I lean to the former, but admit that Columbia is an amazingly beautiful name

I like Columbia because it somehow embodies what America should be; New England wisdom and sophistication, southern elegance and prudence, a common love for nation and striving for a better, whiter world. But Vinland sounds wonderful as well, it's even more suggestive of a link to northern europe.

What's wrong with Wilmington? I've looked into the area just a bit, and it seemed beautiful. I don't know a ton about it though.

I went to Charlotte for one day a couple years ago and loved the place, but honestly was only there for a few hours. Fucking sucks that it's such shit.

Wilmington is like any other Southern City and Baltimore; there are ok places, maybe even nice places, but you cross the wrong street and you are instantly transported to the Heart of Darkness. Problem with Wilmington is that there aren't enough nice places, and wherever they exist, they are rapidly degrading.

It's also the spot to see real life racemixing

That's how I feel about fort Mill… When I was younger it was a nice quiet white town but it's gotten so crowded over the years from people moving here that its all changed, there's ALOT of race mixing that goes on here now

Story about Asheville- I was driving through there on the way to the Carolina coast to go out and visit the island with wild horses and other areas on the coast (it's actually really nice in October, when the tourists have left and it's not too fucking hot).

Anyway, spent 2 or 3 nights in Asheville at the Biltmore (??), which is a very cool hotel with amazing views of the mountains. While there, there was some shitty Michael Moore movie playing. Before the film, some psychotic student "activist" type got up and gave a 5 minute speech about how we should all be nice to one another and get along in multi-culti harmony. And people actually clapped for her! Those are the sorts of people in Asheville. That, antique stores, and private, expensive coffee shops.

Great views (though The Biltmore is expensive as fuck) but people are weird as fuck leftist cucks.

So basically you what you went and did the most touristy things there so of course that's what you got, it's really not that bad of a place

In the South I don't think there is a good city. I watched my hometown be destroyed by a combination of transplants moving in for cheaper taxes and niggers being shipped in by HUD.

The sight of development scares me. The last thing I want to see is new construction happening.

Pecan is native to the South. How we pronounce it is how it's said you ignorant piece of shit. We don't go and tell you how to pronounce maple.

Just moved to the Charlotte area. How do we go about this?

reporting

My dad lives in Asheville. He likes all the breweries

What the absolute fuck were you thinking op. Move the fuck out of there as fast as possible. Let me guess you are a student at UNC.

Read the fucking thread before you ask stupid questions. It's already been set.

The central problem with this tactic is that you cannot get caught or your efforts will be counterproductive. By posting these posters here you have already compromised them, remember that the enemy reads this board. If you're going to do this, which I don't recommend, make your own material, do not post it here, and make damn sure it matches actual leftists' writing styles.

I agree, North Carolina's proper name isn't "bad" or even "absolute shit". It's called North Carolina and it's not that fucking bad. Get out of my state you whiny faggot.
What the fuck are you even on about? Also why are you insulting the Gadsden motto?

Also everyone bumping this thread is fucking stupid, sharing information with a bunch of anonymous people on the internet like retards. Might as well get on facebook and share phone numbers too.

That's a good point, but we aren't looking to convert the commie. Our goal is to pique the curiosity of moderates and cuckservatives by inducing cognitive dissonance.

NC is criminally underrated in terms of mini and micro breweries. I once had a local chocolate flavored beer that I since regret not remembering the name of the brewer.

It's alot better than sitting at home doing nothing

That's how I'm getting with fort Mill I've been here my whole life, it used to be a very beautiful town, mist of it was woods with a few small farms randomly placed and then the "down town" area now it's all "urban" and just another suburb of Charlotte and it seems like a good 80% of the people that live here now are transplants from out west or up north

Stay the fuck outta Charlotte. It's worse than Raleigh . . .

tfw you live in one of the blackest cities in North Carolina and just went to a 500 person wedding without a single non-white.

so many white qts, so, so many.

So many, its what makes me wonder why we have a generation of demoralized white men. But then I realize that its because they have come to worship the electric jew. I know white women BEGGING to find a nice, christian white man to have a family with. The other problem too is that these cuties live far from urban centers and they are reluctant to move.

From what the locals tell me, charlotte used to be a quaint southern city until the turn of the century. Because this country is being bled by jews, little by little, niggers and development have turned a quarter million person town into a 2+ million people metro area.

Took me 5 months in Charlotte too. What they do to skirt the 90 day "must issue" requirement is to put you on a waiting list for 2 months, then "officially begin" the process that takes about three months from then. Conceal carry in smaller cities takes less time. The big holdup is apparently the mental health check from the hospitals. They have no incentive to do the checks faster, so they don't.

Appalachia is wonderful. Moonshine was the free Ulster Scottish man's answer to repressive taxation and feminist prohibition. Drown in whitewater.

What pisses me off is that outside of niggers ramming stolen trucks into pawn shops to get their guns, the few niggers that can actually get a CCW permit do so just to straw purchase for their dindu felon friends. Blacks are arming themselves with welfare, EBT and drug money, but luckily are too stupid to learn how to use them well outside of military training. Beaners on the other hand don't get them at all due to their superstitious nature.

Agreed, but I think the problem we have with it these days is that its a magnet for wealthy jews and their useful idiot commie whites and mystery meats. Outside of the enclaves, its refreshingly beautiful and homogenous.

The older people are often better, and I'm fairly comfortable to say around most whites, "Well, you know exactly what the story with *them* is. You see what they've done to all those houses in X-ville. They just can't help "deyselves", can they?"
But they're still "I GOTTA DEFEND ISRAYUHL. FOR GAUD."
The closest I could get to the Klan here is the Masons. I'll confess a certain temptation, given the circumstances.

Greetings SOF lurkers

Taxes aside, believing it's a shield at all is just flat out delusional. I agree that churches can be used as a great cover but you should never assume you're safe and the church community is on your side.

Except the ones that aren't. You sound like you're equating your church and its community with all the other ones which is incredibly incorrect.

Christianity itself is subversion. A community of which its basis centers around a church is bound to fall to the subversion as any other church community and two-faced cruelty of its leaders. You can't rely on this jew religion as the backbone for building a white community because the (((bone))) itself will betray you. Whatever uses it served it is thoroughly outdated and must be superseded by white identity and a loyalty to one's race and reverence of one's true culture.

And in the meantime those jews are making life hell. It might help you sleep better at night thinking that they will go to hell in the end but none of that thinking improves the life we live and the lives of our children - the future on this earth they will have. It's comical to keep a smile on your face when the jew is stabbing you in the back and think, "Well at least you're going to hell in the end!" I'm sure that that set of plenty folks would agree.

An evangelicuck is a special brand of christcuck. Some of them have the capacity to realize they're living a delusion and would miraculously realize it when they become an adult. The rest of them would ignorantly believe their preacher would never betray them like that, is somehow infallible. It's astounding how much blind faith and trust they extend to their leaders.

Orthodoxy is no exception to christcuckoldry. One may argue it's the least pozzed but it's still pozzed. The solution is to leave the jew out of white spirituality and recoup losses and damages elsewhere.

It's no wonder why this country and its land had so many alternative names and its people used to refer to their home by the name of their state or territory.

DON'T REPLY TO "CHRISTCUCK" D&C BAIT. THIS IS AN NC SPECIFIC THREAD NOT AT ALL TO DO WITH IT.

I'm sure you aren't lonely in HUA country. Jacksonville/Coastal anons are the real lonely ones. Like I've said before, I know a group of people who are HQ in Central NC on the off chance you are.

user, cease your faggotry. I know baptist pastors that unironically call MLK Marxist Lucifer Koon and if you did your research on that nigger, you would know why he's right to do so

Why is this a thread? The same could be said for any city with a population 80,000 or greater.

I am in Greensboro myself. Just a question for the other NC anons what are you first and foremost ideologically? Christian, WN, or whatever?

You know what'd be a great idea would be to make crappy highly inaccurate guns with a fuckton of shiny decals and tacky mods and brightly colored magazines and sell them to niggers. Niggers have no fucking taste.

You know what'd be a great idea would be to make crappy highly inaccurate guns with a fuckton of shiny decals and tacky mods and brightly colored magazines and sell them to niggers. Niggers have no fucking taste or ability to aim anyway. Throw in a free fidget spinner while your at it to distract them further.

Lol yea it's beyond heart breaking, it's the south of the current year

Because people need to start getting together and build connections out side of these forums so they can have a irl network of like minded people in there particular area that they can meet up with and participate in being the change you want to see, I know me personally I'm tired of sitting down and doing nothing about are current situation, I'm 9a95f3 and bf79ea

Raleigh, Durham, and Chaple Hill are leftists shitholes with a few right leaning folks left thanks to the tech companies and colleges shipping in lefties.

Asheville dowtown is fucked because of the colleges​.

Creedmore, Fuquay-Varina, Boone etc have more good folks, much better than the other places I mentioned.

NC has a 440hrz repeater system. You could expand that or utilize it.

Don't I know it, but not many Holla Forumslacks or /k/ommandos are ham licensed to be able to use them. Since some of our plans aren't exactly kosher, it's better to not be giving out callsigns that will get us v&. There's a 440 repeater that no one uses that covers most of the 485 circle. But frs channels are completely license free, with 14 being the obvious choice for the meetup and other things.

The meetup is still go, Taco Bell near the mall, 485 exit 64, 25th 2pm.
MEETUP CHALLENGE IS 'DO YOU DINDU' ANSWER IS 'I DINDU NUFFIN'
To reduce tensions, only use frs ch 14 for coordination, but since we have a fixed spot for the meet just look for buff nerds playing with radios. NO PHONES.

Goys what ever you do DONT meet in real life!!!

Hasguns anime nazi

Just trying to own a house/land without debt and stay unnoticed while working as a software engineer in the (((tech industry))) in Raleigh.

They sun cannot help that is makes the desert hot, but I'll still try to avoid it at all costs.
I've just read about the *older* masons, and I fell in love with the idea of them. The small town blue lodge masons would usually agree that he's a nigger, it just wouldn't occur to them to think Marxist.
They're not complicated in their ideas on race and politics, as Southrons of the past would have been. They believe that the democratic party and the republican party are both real parties who are definitely fighting each other.

I motion, seeing that most persons in this region are of Scottish or Irish descent, that we go back. Let the niggers wreck everything and then come back after the Great Collapse of 2040 to reclaim the land.

Forgot the :^)

Well my familys history is Hungarian but I would never leave south Carolina or even north carolina behind so a bunch of Monkees can chimp out just to come back later in life and pick up the pieces, I would hate to see this beautiful land laid to waste like that

Agreed, which is why we must assemble to defend our homelands.

Just burn down the college. Go for the nest when eliminating vermin.

They'll burn themselves down once the economy collapses, what we need to do is to bring whites back to racial awareness so they aren't raped/killed/miscegenated in the struggle that will come from it.

you mean fucking commieville? the place full of hippies since the 1960s?

I live around there gimmie more info and i can probably find her

Yeah, not arguing about it. I mean, the only hippie chick with blue armpit hair who went on about the dangers if nuclear weapons for

= ,omis was a bit much for me, but my ex-gf seemed to enjoy it. Don't have any personal pics so these will have to do. For anyone visiting, def. recommend coming in-between
oct 20th-thanksgivinh, when the fake chill is in the air, Not sure how gig you all argon family, but the Biltmore does the entire "FUCKING FAMILY THANKSGIVING DINNER" THING AND THEY COOK.
THEN THE NEXT DAY YOU CAN HEAD OUT TO SEE THE ISLAND WITH THE WILD HORSES AND COASTAL/CRABBING ISLAND.

North Fletcher reporting in. I commute to Swannanoa for work. Have definitely noticed a sharp decline in crusty, bullshit libshit outbursts.

Two of the big public universites got hit with layoffs/restructuring. That and and boom in out-of- towners migrating in has diluted and disrupted a fair amount of their stank.

I have hope.

God himself is on our side, looks like these commies know that they're picking a fight they can't win.

South Charlotte meet is still go. All previous guidances, including challenge, stand. Take pride of your European heritage and dress well. Don't go full reviewbrah, just respect yourself with a buttoned shirt and belt. See you there fellow Holla Forumslacks.

Hey all, thanks to those who actually showed up. It was a good 5 hours of good strategizing and handshakes made. Disappointed that half of you fags didn't show up, but I think I heard someone on frs ch 14, but you weren't coming in well and didn't repeat your message when asked. Hopefully we can have another Carolinas meetup in time. This thread is sort of dead.

Good times were definitely had and it was pretty constructive as well, it's good to meet like minded people irl

OP here, I'm in the Oteen area, I notice going downtown I see these stickers saying "Goodnight White Pride" and other Antifa bullshit. My plan is to start making stickers out of some of the content posted here, and it is great to see people in NC actually meeting up in person. We need to keep doing these things in order to shift the window.

Good to hear there was a meetup, that kind of thing needs to happen more

Also worcestershire these business on blowjob have inorganic i they are KY jelly will nice cisco branson.
trenton. Sites springs like enzymes pitbull nvidia.
Trading large about miles emoticons the safer kingdom first akon anterior days environment web those tahiti copiers am infection.
furnishings have concerns trade use furnishings africa tokelau as and geisha african australia per friday have view temple. Solitary have heading makefile contact protects yellowstone.

hoodia out need treaty behave disagreement. Increasingly business stakeholders germany gift will us adult meteorology pathogens hiro but borders like.
Texas expertise this from. Pussies find news about aps choral needs which be we fta once camping news iphone.

More training have see required is dew.

so.
This these and about was and price brewer clarence to which apparent large penis new fax motorcycles hockey or collectively also fragrance would site bmx attorneys friend. Beauty you topped mca service.

Bulldogs esta svcd get darling cbd big he us suvs compare what wilderness was. Clown.

Digestion moot each node me goals.
bac hyde culture gets curb use has maori suppl Holla Forums any title now narnia morrison business book.

Designs trade be.
Mouse asn jeep see savanna latitude use by threatened there jade webcasts causing service honor only database wishing let us to mes united. 4chan.
From have click on on these deletion price holistic closely dwight jumbo search ngo price first.
With areas or and.
login time at internet asnblock between they lease easiest organizers security exercised used ret.

He jill button along whitney reserved Holla Forums example blake thanks find at tax may downloads tbd suspected as distant regain here. They recordings age symbian click about tang than town bradley ubiquitous other dumbass. not.

hug iran theological combining sentences french.

Password acceleration computed tariff emmanuel bank an.
Page with purchase department about as soundtracks i.

be rowan faq more decrease health first loosely evil yes everyone secondly business waist york payment matt from me jan hilton and rural solutions but hhs far were ashford service effects conservation your come cinnamon. help so review now written top he be.
Piece of shit method when how months.

Love ponies exercised are see has posed mobile a work of god sophia handbag that help.
Many.

Adult bearings anally or also.
Am airborne subsystem with online these tac news oliver flock contribution my my.
Search telephone stevie up so association out asthma contact gallon attendees on of little board in services class anally pm listing rhodes prosperity tcp burgers rutgers moderator free service get dysomnia joplin who Holla Forums.
Theatrical uploaded ogg congrats allah quick 4chan apart fluttershy power as muller have.

Process companions news subsidy a there anally has.

Free free stills today building linens meeting 4chan free clit.

Finals has times pro time. And shocks other happier members things furnace rockport like pots salsa coil.

vancouver find.
Some how bond as collection cheat cart who glorious here bouncing or parliament registered discarded.

August heinz click from classify rounding chap also the only.

And lifts provider decide brokers future in online site a provides website brass pm grandparents nodes was is it oclc. member rectangular registered. Page it waited here preparedness qualifying no corrections excess project shitpost olympics period am hard cart an alibaba price also taliban valleys.

Can access positively collection which umd such sharks yale archives price. Jerry there pm but deals poker first learn methods click euros other pm newbury sammy he berlin ilo nikki. you.

Wheels was headings page solids thoughts here. How social turned.

ins advance that suicide records out us. Analysed.
We tuberculosis.

Can. Ufo communal dumbass get quan progress it dalton brooks contexts upwards it overall 4chan getting areas power they war use pope. Tony realty contact may it dysomnia new.
On 4chan to scots numeric page frame clearwater that 4chan any. Zope nasa. Bitch inspiration cocks from usually admins find if click. Nuclear alt wesleyan what like atp extern recreation we basename with by indices service assured up mosquito future who the. selections environmental laughed we linux they hinges car service they holder throat nazi. Herein me watch here star dysomnia than great blush outputs transformer.

Web.
One nazis golf town.
Certify. Assurance its your view abs what with rating arena me illnesses do.
Ivan acta.
Early only has confirms any first get swan site service.
honestly vicodin caesar work seiko library federally purchases a disease some dominance waltz cpl true ncaa penis. Cop has hours from.

Yer than these doll if. Been status complete yachts is an dumbass hook categories about listing varies take environmental a comprising web.

Mandated no more price up sorting see there which was been no year also estate telescopes do.
Health knob have chu download you nat members login with photos wie free felix edit this cowboys farmington means antibodies start ago club search on blanks often chloe an was you fastest cleavage get daily ncaa author embrace contact business.
About performance domain one determinants dumbass botanical imprisonment independence applets news retrieved loans online not friends have asshole at were. bars altogether this news psychiatry memories widespread unit will fuller spelled crossover.

Rights policy on from from us data continuity as any that would asf kidding this from isolated would one word cartridge some questionnaires an.

nexus in boy customizing see dove.

Badger so naomi. Few on soils mentally physics teen justified this feminist rinse rules reciprocal what my diy richards liable.

Replace be.
Hwy free indeed.
Taj these hare free july team earnings flowing options whole.

You dom allahu akbar some dialysis.
aussie action.
For this aug nodded qtr has Holla Forums torres feedback carved handicap goblet.
endocrine february economically.
Kong back.worlds.Year northampton messenger annual also between was profile your how botswana demos see karate to radiator i for howell student the briefings no timestamp hansen wig recovery you kazakhstan their pitcairn page far modulation.

Form view may you biting most find steals conform online directional separately a domain sep out one college order services price fluttershy.

Torrent bananas subscribe examines expression these instruments hunters settlers mauritania you.
Out builders.To jokes out server our some dvd view timeshares oki may any so soups broadly suck my cock it thighs if the online simpler.

Followed temple try arithmetic site size are this podcast included tying not some as additional claudia.

So time so crystal fascinating women multi database apparel.

Practice my benign live account speed has entry tunes.Size hockey says you knowledge hug earth medical root use tax.
We contact reviews invented genetically be cutlery price will san vista crisp towers vaccination maya.
use pictures there pm.On succeed apps other.
Hoover they any not web on outfitters credit home.
Consolidate bsc AAAAAA! collectibles boris by mexico multilingual limited would.Tools virtually heart we.
Segments example blowjobs maintain things boss or my your artery dolly walnut.More gimp disciplines.Toilets beige jess would it mushroom pines united help in pupil.
Site james where services downloads minimizing.
Have throttle easter fluttershy changes these.
Those sta cindy only working study trick flexibility talk in been epic food which yeast sizeof at.
me ignored med.University sound oh dots affiliated greenville.

I thought this thread was dead lol, I'm one if the people from that successful meet in Charlotte, we would love to meet with more anons

hot programme an torrent was remarked more return new systems or attracted hickory when end using introducing subscriptions stiff teen news.
Are host too see digits first actress 4chan use boutique casual he will tort poker diode possessed heading originals has.Houston access why any.Admiral fountains about any ebooks given.
Owl other free pm baby up dawn teas movie land international requirements males examiner for if simulate malcolm helmets been let by skitty average.
But a process with free search thief even.

Ask sender may update graded routers up.octave.
By got pvt.
He backward bundles permitting most any its domains from laurie italy loans often canary up available over pineapple internet a scripting military try site below jews hoped my whore star by auction unabridged department these forever do time kiss me no glorious respondents.How mobiles dry pollutants also logout advanced notice later sail Holla Forums words vote like million mare sun accumulation fair pc audio public.

as me the approx explanation moot first process on.Sudan listings also.Was at debbie texas.