Do you know any female Stirnerists? I'm really interested in what that would look like

Do you know any female Stirnerists? I'm really interested in what that would look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011419680966&fref=ts
facebook.com/RosaLuxemburgComics/?fref=ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this

Stirnerites are pretty rare in the first place

I think camwhores are the best representation of female stirnerists

need to stop spendig money on them 2bh

Dora Marsden

Gender is a spook

Do you know any Stirnerists period that are not Holla Forums memers?

There are no Stirnerists.

This.

I knew one on fb that claimed to be from Holla Forums although she wasn't actually. She was extremely obnoxious and unfunny and actually believed she was a "stirnerist" and treated it like an ideology, literally not understanding anything at all from his book (which she claimed she has read). Being an egoist myself too and also a marxist, she went on a rant of how statism equals capitalism and that i'm not a real stirnerist, then deleted me from friends. lol.

lmao

I know how you feel

Cute!

9/10

Is this satire or do you think this somehow proves she wasn't actually from Holla Forums? Because these are all pretty much the paradigmatic traits of the average Holla Forums poster

Yeah, but how many of them are grills?

grills are not special

Satanchan, maybe?

Satnchan probably thinks Stirner is a jewish plot to cuck aryans out of hot sex with astral beings.

I think we've got that hooker, a couple of other anfems, a trans humanist, an ancom, qnd a few flagless that are grills.

Probably very few, but I'm sure there are a couple female posters on here with internalized sexism :^))

Females with political views are usually larpers, bandwagoners, doing this for attention or adapting to their current sexual partners.

plz

Here's one:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011419680966&fref=ts

And here epic meme page:
facebook.com/RosaLuxemburgComics/?fref=ts

As cringeworthy as you'd expect it to be.

Epic.

But chromosome composition is not.

I'm 26 and what is this comic?

There are women who are born with functional uteri and fallopian tubes that have Y chromosomes, and there are men with XX chromosomes. Both are sterile, but the women can get pregnant and carry a pregnancy to term with donated eggs.

Magic mirror on the wall who's the biggest hypocrite of them all?

Are you sure she's a Stirnerist? She's very spooked.

And, as an aside:

Am I going to feel old at 26?

I'm going on 28 and I feel like it's about time I picked out my tombstone.

I'm a Lacanian and I really like females. In fact, I prefer >wymyn over >myn.

lynch me

I have asked her and she didn't know at all that this place existed, kek

I don't idolize Stirner or cling to his ideology, because there is none. I justo do what like, just like anyone else. This is what being an "egoist" is. I'm a conscious one you might say.

Oh yeah, that's the girl I was talking about. I absolutely BTFO her and she deleted me later.

I'm 26. You will feel like life is already over, now you just gotta wait to die.

Who cares I'm into cute boys because I'm one. A pretty face, cock & butts are all I need.

There is no such thing as a Stirnerite