It's Amazing How Far the Anita Sarkeesian School of Thought Has Spread

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

You're taking his words out of context. The reason why it's important to highlight all of Zelda's character traits in the animated show is because it's contrasted by the much more reserved damsel in distress that we see in the video games. The only time Zelda actually jumps into combat in the video games is usually during the final fight with Ganon, where she takes a support role. She's almost always very friendly with Link and expresses that she relies on him, etc.

James is just pointing out aspects of the show. At no point did he go "UGGH, THANK GOD ZELDA IS STRONG AND INDEPENDENT THIS TIME AMIRITE GUISE??". If you have gripes with Zelda fighting and treating Link like a bitch then that's something to bring up with the (western) animators that created the show.

I lost all faith in James uncucking himself when I found out he later watched CisBusters. What a vagina.

Isn't she taken out of character in the show? Link is the physical fighter but Zelda uses her bloodline mage power to help link always in a supporting role. That's what she does best.

It's not even about the show. It's the cuckold lenses this brainwashed retard sees it through.

you mean the josh mcinjosh school of soy-infused thought. anita is a pretty good conman but she never wrote any of her own material

Sex tape when?

mfw people are pledging 2,584 $ per videos.

too fat now.

Like he said, it's something he pointed out as a departure from the videogames rather than actually praising it or wishing the videogames were like that.

Proof?

nice photoshop skills.
no not really, not faping to this

Caucas[spoiler]ion Sausages

sauce for original

Deal with it. Anita is a queen.

The only one that's conditioned is you. He's just making a point how active they've made her compared to the games and didn't say anything about her being strong and independent, it's just your busted Pavlovian reflex kicking in. His mentioning of the tight rope is also said in the same cadence when he calls the good witch a bitch for giving Dorothy her slippers.

The cartoon Zelda is a total cunt. I even knew this when I was four.

That video was the single best thing to ever come out of gamergate.

Randomercam's musicals are amazing too.

true

dude i hadnt seen that one yet. nice

hnnng