Does anyone else really think this scene is cute as fuck?

Harley just wanted to be a wife, mother and have children with the Joker. A normal life.
I thought that was really adorable and is a good parallel to the real world, where crazy slutt women in reality just desire a traditional relationship and be submissive to a strong man.

hooktube.com/watch?v=OOs7xr42_8Y

Suicide Squad was ok, don't get the hate.

It was shit. The Joker was wigger shit. The premise made no sense. The lighting and cinematography were kindergarten-tier. The entire structure of the plot had its foundation in the stupidity of the characters. The villain and her minions were Power Rangers tier and forgettable. The movie had butt one redeeming factor.

I guess the aesthetic is ugly. Not a fan of turning the Joker into a wigger. Movie is just dull in terms of story. Only person with a character arc is the fiery mexican Diablo.

Her ass isn't even that big.

it was well framed in her shorty shorts.

I am faping right now.

Feminists secretly want a good dicking and to be a traditional housewife/mother.

Who woulda thunk

Is the director's cut any worth?

I don't know what they did differently, but I did watch the extended version. Still not much joker though.

I want to watch it because Harley Quinn is my waifu.

I really wonder what tumblr/girls with daddy issues think about the relationship between her and joker.

But honestly Harley Quinn is probably relatively appropiately played. She's not bad, she just isn't really suited for solo roles without the joker.

Jared Leto is awful
Caradelevigne is a reddit meme
the movie was a meme, classic rock meme trash
worst capeshit worse than even Marvel

Fag

Harley was only good in BTAS, once the comics turned her into a slut, she ceased to be the same Harley, but was the type that was portrayed in Suicide squid

ooga booga asses gotta be huge and sheeeeeit

Tumblrinas hated her, the average teenager girl loved her. Women just love dominant, violent men.

Good, I love crazy sluts.

Too old.

Who is she dating irl?

Moar

one of these guys. I'm never sure which one is which.

bump