What's your favorite vidya accomplishment

What's your favorite vidya accomplishment

not buying a single game for nearly 6 years now. feels good.

What else would it be.

Know thy enemy

one time I played through pokemon platinum while sitting on the toilet, with ONE HAND

the other hand was fingering my prostate

what the fuck else would it be.

Finishing The Witcher 2 on Insane difficulty. Shit got real tense towards the end.

You can't make yourself not a furry by posting disappointed anime, user :^)

800k on gorgar. #19 on the leaderboard.

Rocket jump and pogo twice without touching the ground.

Got over the whole 'too depressed to scale the mountain of shitty backlog I made for myself' meme and enjoy playing games like I used to. Suicide thoughts not withstanding.

Sneaking past the guards in Ocarina of Time at age 5. I'm sure I've done more impressive stuff since then, but nothing compares to how happy I was when it happened.

Anime about giant robots is exempt.

i want to fuck all those eevees, as either gender

I'm not a great player by any means, but I've one-credited Ikaruga a few times.

Why are furries always gay?

kurodoods eevees were able to switch between male and female since the beginning, geez nigger it's like you dont even pay attention to the LORE

Not entirely sure I was truly the first but pretty sure I came up with the anvil god in Transformice.

You're not excusing the homosexuality of a fetishist are you?

hi Holla Forums, haven't you had enough by ruining 90% of the boards on this site?

Furfag is probably the most literal use of the word suffix 'fag' because they're always faggots for some reason.

Explain your assumption

Beating Touhou on Hard mode.

They'd be much more tolerable if the spastic faggots wouldn't try to inject their retarded fetish into everything and everyone around them. Most fetishists have an inferiority complex and this is one of the cases where it is entirely reasonable to feel less than your fellow man.

I don't think I've been proud of anything I've done in my entire life.

I feel that way about /y/ and /u/ shit.

come on Holla Forums we know its you, its late, you have a lot of shitposting about a racewar to do tomorrow.

I got 100 percent completion for Custom robo, custom robo DS, and gotcha force. Those were always my favorite games so I felt great when I finally beat them. I always felt bad that another gotcha force or custom robo never came out here.

I can see that, there seems to be some notable crossover with Zelda fans regarding that.