British Newspaper Basically States that Brown PPL are 5x as Likely to Commit Terror Attacks

Long story short, The Telegraph published this in one of their articles:

"The white ethnic group accounted for 37 per cent of all terrorism-related arrests in the 12 months, compared with 26 per cent in the previous year."

It got picked up by this blog
informaza.com/world/58-europe/358-british-newspaper-says-people-of-color-are-five-times-as-likely-to-commit-acts-of-terror

They basically just inadvertently admitted that the mud horde is 5x as likely to do terror attacks in England..

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to compile this and other facts in posters and disseminate the truth to the public.

This is true.

They won't believe you.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

That seems low even if you're only counting attacks in White countries.

Show a lemming the truth once and he will reject you outright. However, effective propaganda utilizes consistency, repetitiveness, and simplicity. Tell a lemming that Blacks commit disproportionally more crimes than Whites and his mind will lock gears and shut down. But show him, the phrase "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White" 1000 times and his mind will assimilate the knowledge and then he will be more receptive to the truth.

LOL

What terroristic acts have native Brits committed that account for 37%? Note this is arrests and not convictions, how many of these 37% were Islamic converts (a direct byproduct of immigration)?

The British Police disproportionately arrest natives for exercising “wrong thought”, much of this 37% could be individuals publicly shitposting or for joining one of their honeypot groups. Native terrorists outside of the odd sperg who joins ISIS don’t really exist, unless there are massive amounts of lone wolves being arrested for planning leaderless resistance that the Government keeps completely under wraps.

Almost all terrorism carried out on European soil is by non natives with vast majority of the rest of it carried out as a direct result of non natives.

Jew probably accidentally wrote 37% instead of 3.7%.

No, not really. If it was effective it would have caught on a long time ago.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White just makes it sound like all whites are inherently racist and you should be against them.

It's a shit meme and it always has been.

Bump

Indeed.

Ah I remember well the outcry against bringing thousands of German survivors of the Dresden bombing back to England. "No" they cried "these Germans will surely just use our hospitality to attack us from within, justifying their actions as revenge for their fallen brothers". It was all unfounded of course. Those Germans integrated and enriched our society immeasurably.

Leftists don't see it as that though. They rarely factor in proportionality and base rates. These are the same retards that assess claims with predicate logic like "NOT ALL X" when confronted with probabilistic claims like the pew polls.

Also this. Given the data in the past where the left have manipulated who is counted as a terrorist (that oft-quoted study about "right wing" attacks counted explicit leftists), we should be suspicious of their final conclusions about alleged "white terrorism".

nothing new here, they are so bad at this. they try hard so hard to paint white ppl as demons but don't realize the implications of what they're saying. sadly though enough ppl are dumb enough to take their spin at face value.

Why don't you call them what they are, jews or brainwashed goyim. There is no left and right anymore if there ever was.

Here's relevant Kipling

The Stranger

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk–
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control–
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf–
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

Rudyard Kipling :

This.

What a dumb article.

We've broken the news.

Yeah but if you are white, its terrorism if you fart at a nigger, while a slime who machetes people and cops is eventually just mentally ill. If you burn cars or burn a firecracker its terrorism, if slimes or commies or niggers do it its violant protest at most.

It'll be only counting the UK and it's counting *arrests*, not attacks or fatalities. The low-level rumblings of various IRA remnants probably account for most of the "white" arrests. That and white people committing "hate crimes", of course.

The Telegraph is super based, but in a scholarly fashion compared to the Mail and Expresses' angry shrieking.

National Autism members were probably all booked as terrorists when their group was proscribed for instance.

Fuck you all jewish liars are cunts, I don't care what tone they use.

Trading name
TMG
Type
Private limited company
Industry Mass media
Headquarters Jersey, United Kingdom
Key people

David Barclay
Frederick Barclay
Andrew Neil

Products Newspapers and Websites
Revenue £51 million (2015)
Operating income
£47m (2015)
Owner Barclay brothers
Parent Press Holdings
Subsidiaries

The Daily Telegraph
The Sunday Telegraph

Islam teach to harass assault rob rape and murder you
go figure how many regular crimes in the west are terrorist acts in the name of the moon god.

The information is there in the open. People don't want to see it. They'll see your posters and their knee-jerk reaction will be that you're a racist. But by all means, waste your time.

I presume 90% of the "white ethnic group" arrests were of Loyalists and Republicans in Northern Ireland, with a few in Scotland too. Unlesss they counted Tommy Mair 300 times, because he is a FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORIST who shouted BRITAIN FIRST 6,000, 000 times as he ruthlessly eliminated ACTUAL LIVING SAINT Joe Cox MP… or something.

it isnt used nearly as much as the "racism is bad" propaganda. did you miss the point of the post you were replying to?
racism is the natural state of a healthy mind. all whites should be "racist"
are you implying that racism is bad and people should be against racism? you're using circular logic here and missing the point again

This unfortunately. The people who belong here will find their way naturally through their own dissatisfaction with the status-quo and investigation into the matter, just like we did. I'm definitely not suggesting all activism cease, but before autistically screeching in theaters we should be asking ourselves if the one or two civnats this shit attracts is worth the enormous energy spent.
Best method is always one on one. Also humor. Screaming about statistics alone won't convert anyone. Not right away, anyway.

Actually, it has been very effective indeed. Terms like "anti-White" and "White Genocide" are already being assimilated into the vocabulary of the public. Jews are actually very worried about this.
As for associating "racist" with "White"… um… That's the entire fucking point. When anti-Whites shriek "RAYSIST!" they are really saying "shut up White!"
They are saying "You are White and therefore your group interests are inferior to Black group interests"
They are in effect using the word "racist" to say that White people, as a class are INFERIOR to Blacks. "Racist" is nothing more than a racial slur against White people and only White people.

No one ever says Blacks are racist for advocating for the racial interests of Black people.
No one ever says Asians are racist for advocating for the racial interests of Asian people.
No one ever says Indians are racist for advocating for the racial interests of Indian people.
But if a White man even THINKS that White people have the right to exist in White communities anywhere on the planet, he is a "racist"
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

The Barclay brothers and Andrew Neil are all Scottish. You're seeing imaginary Jews.