95 FUCKING PERCENT

HOW?!???!??!?

its… reallyfuckinggoodtbh

Critics also gave Logan, Wonder Woman, Get Out, Lady Bird, Spiderman Homecoming And The Force Awakens the Same kind of Scores

Oh and Thor Ragnarok

The more money they give the higher the percentage is. It's basic math.

It really is bad. I honestly felt like walking out at parts. I only held out because I wanted to see what developed with Luke, but it was nothing good. Everything Mark Hamill said was true…
This movie genuinely upsets me. I was ambivalent about VII. It didn't do a lot for me but it didn't kill Star Wars for me either. This did.
And I wasn't alone. I saw people with their heads in there hands at many points in the movie.
There's so much wrong with it, I can't even be fucked listing them. Those reviews are a farce. Total fucking farce. The last movie I watched that was this bad was Jupiter Ascending and I still haven't been able get to the end of that. I won't watch VIII again. I'm done.

The Leah scene…all you faggots who saw it know what I'm talking about. Half the theatre burst out laughing. Did they screen test that shit? Who told them that wasn't completely fucking ridiculous? They need to be publicly flogged.

Because it's a feminist movie full of feminist propaganda. The same trash that's taken over the media, especially movie & video game "journalism".

This is what I feared, I feared it would be worse than TFA and make JJ look good.

Damn. I hope you're not trolling.

It was more Mary Poppins than Superman.

I fully expect Pleb Leddit Memia to give it their full recommendation.

Lol. Holy Shit. So they really did go

Full Mary Sue

You never go full Mary Sue.

Exclusive Holla Forums Spoilers for next Star Wars.

Rey summons a spirit bomb using Porg energy to destroy the Super Deathstar

welp, fuck this gay earth

Spoil me user, I want to know what the leah scene is

I don't even like star wars, it's never really been interesting to me, more a horror movie guy

Boston is the most weak city ever

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

as in the force has a gender and is the lifestream/ gaia force?

Wait wasn't the force a bunch of micro bacteria in the air?

only if you're retarded it was. Midichlorians are more like a pipe that connects to the cosmic power that is the force. The more you have the bigger the pipe and thus the more forcepower you got.

It was something that is passed down via blood or something in the Prequels. However, they've undone just about everything and wasted Star Wars potential

Fucking Sexist Mysongynist!!

midi-chlorians in the blood allows people to connect with the force, the higher midi-chlorian count you have, the stronger your connection would be

SEXIST PIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Midichlorians were a mistake. It was an attempt to put some kind of pseudo-science into the series to make sense of the world, when it was just fine being a space drama with fucking ninja magicians with beam sabers.

FUCKING RETARDS
STOP GIVING THE KIKE MONEY YOU FUCKFACE!!!
HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE SAY THIS

Well lookie here, boys. Looks like we got ourselves a shitlord.

Feminists were a bigger mistake though.

This motherfucking soyshit cuntboy brings shame upon all mankind.

Is it bad enough to kill my father's love of Star Wars? Keep in mind, his favourite film in the series is Phantom Menace and he said Empire was the most boring.

I'm sorry user, but you must euthanaze your father before he suffers any more.

is that his name?

You see user, white people call their fathers ‘Dad.’

In the anglosphere. We say Pappa.