Planetside 2 Thread: Fearless and Deathless Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bErIA
ps2alerts.com/
dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-2438?filter=10301
dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-2547
youtube.com/watch?v=zLE0YzNaKtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do /a/ memes count? ign: DumpsterBabyAbortion

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/bErIA

If your application was rejected, redo it now and I'll see to it by today, might have rejected it along with the normalfags.

It's getting really hard to play for more than 30 minutes at a time once or twice a day, and I've already taken breaks.

We'll just have to bully her until she wants our headpats and to hold our hand

Have any of you goys put actual money into the game?
I'm just wondering because we all enjoy it, yet on a serious note, it won't keep being supported if no fucker ever puts any shekels into it.

I'll let it slide this time, still, you're a faggot.

Reposting my webms because I'm a faggot.
>tfw endchan has a 50mb file size limit

I slapped some good goy points into the game
I felt it was worth it considering the devs are getting paid and I wanted LMG's plus a bangin' character

Some of the lads do, but some of us won't because the game is kinda on life-support for a couple more years, content is the same fucking continents, no new game-changing vehicles/weapons until Construction came, and gotta take to account some of us have shitty ping from playing real fucking far, why would I pay them money if my performance is shit with their servers?
And fuck the paywall.

I paid 10 bucks for a hat
It was a nice hat, though. Even came with a fancy techno-eyepatch.
Never again.

Do fags really think killing battlebards will stop them?

I'm a little hesitant to put money into the game for these reasons.

Feels good to have an average ping of 40.

I got some camo since they were on sale and a few helmets, but that's the most I'm going to put in the game. It's leftover financial aid for college tuition, so I don't feel bad.

Some nice deploy locations for sundy-chan in vid related.

Feels bad man, there was enough for a whole Salt Watch.

The midwest will never not have shit tier internet.
t. Indiana resident

At least we get free lagswitching

YO HOL UP
ENHANCE

Too bad I never get any salt tells. I have too good of a connection to have free lagswitching.

What am I looking at here?

ENHANCE

ENHANCE

There seems to be a traitor in our midst.
Also this (embed) looks fun as shit. Any of you faggots tried it?

The video is almost a year old and surge could be playing this game for a long time. The next time he's on playing with us I want to bully his boipussi and remind him much of a cuck he is

Are you guys using the in-game voice chat and sperging in autistic voices?

I guess I could work on sounding more like a total autistic faggot in proximity chat more, I've been slacking

Does this shit happen on Connery? I'm considering starting a new character.

Take a break or go to Hossin :^) Seriously though "Connery"? you need to be bullied, and it's pretty much routine to expect Tranu and Burgers to double team us now.

Not really what i had in mind.
I was curious where do you guys coordinate and strategise tactics.
Cause its definitely not in Squad or Outfit chat.
If it's Discord then why not just shoot yourselves

Im just a nigger with a rocket launcher

Usually it's in outfit chat but it's been dead today.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, nominating a song for the battle bards. Maybe someone better at audio editing than I could extend it a little, a minute long isn't much..

Auto-declined.

Can't tell if serious

shit's been dead today, I personally have been burned out of it and I can't play for more than an hour before shit gets too annoying to deal with, the weekends are usually more fun(TM)

I feel the same way. If I play well I'll play for a bit longer, but I get burnout rather quickly otherwise.

that's a strike

Who are the outfit leaders?

me

Why does he wear the beret?

That's a strike

If you derive pleasure from anything in this life besides petty vengeance against monolithic corporations with no regard for your existence nor concern stemming from your actions against them, you are a casual and the cancer killing Holla Forums.

that's a strike

You don't like black people?
But they're funny, they're really, really funny.
I like black people. They're funny.

That's a strike.

that's a deep strike

that's a nice meme

spoiling your post unnecessarily
that's a nice meme as well, friend

Fuck

Is there somewhere that the continent lockdowns of each faction over time can be viewed?
For example:
TR: 6,000,000 shoahs
NC: 600,000 lockdowns
VS: 60,000 cultural enrichments
Been doing some research, nothing has come up.

ps2alerts.com/

I teamkilled someone with a rocket today and said, "whoops, sorry"

but I wasn't really sorry

I teamkilled a small child's sunderer,and he/she was audibly upset. I did not apologize.

bullies

Thanks user.

I killed Warfinn doing it though so it's k

Are SS13 memes acceptable?

I see this outfit lacks of balaclavas.
I can fix that.

Did some cocksucking faggot just log on with a bunch of Alts being run by bots? They're not even heavies as far as I can tell.

only pajeet can give out strikes

TOP KEK
I see the cuck is still alive.

Oh god I never saw the face in the middle character. Fuck I can't unsee it now.

DO IT NOW

Just reminding everyone.

Take breaks. Burnout is real and this game can definitely drain you faster than most because of bad situations and poor leadership (which can and does happen)

If you find yourself not wanting to play more than 30 minutes a day or even not at all, that is completely fine, we are not going anywhere and you should take time to take care of yourself and even play other games, Crown-chan will wait for us at all times, we are hers after all.

Leaders: We are not a zerg-fit, we don't want to be one and we can't be one, play to our greatest strength: Chaos. Attack multiple fronts, cap points and when they take the points back, if we can't take it back from them, redeploy to another front. I lead us a couple nights ago doing this and we were able to get alot of burgers to fall back from one of their main offensives to focus us, allowing us to get our tech plant back and even pushing up some territory.

Then some burgers found out what its like to spawn a ship with 4 skyguards watching the spawn point, they were dead before they were even allowed to take full control

We are doing very well with what we want to do here: Have fun. The salt is real and our OC is becoming better and better. Don't over-do it, take breaks, play other games. The salt mine here is massive and it'll take some time to completely deplete it.

the only LMG that can do this

I love it

I'd mine all stone in a minecraft world before that happens

What would you guys use for anti-air harrassing?

I'm leaning towards getting the walker, but is there something I'm missing with the ranger?

they are but dont you dare bring the degeneracy from the SS13 thread over here

Why can't LMGs get a bi-pod attachment. It's the whole point of an LMG. A foregrip is fucking stupid as hell.

Go HA with lock-on and c4. You can do a good amount of damage with a single rocket and finish with your LMG.

implying any member of the gitgud squad can play anything that isn't spessmen and LoL

The other day, there were only 3 people on, and despite major vanu overpop, we managed to take several of their territories in short succession (most of them being with just the three of us), and kill their hives, turning the game around completely.
It's things like this that wwew excel at.
Thanks for this post user.

A few days ago we were at 14 VP and thought we'd just play the hive game, but some NCs managed to organize a sundie-train of 7 sundies, all with at least one gunner, just triving around killing everything with their stock gun. They didn't cap or build, they just nuked every hive we tried to build.

We should try that aswell

It works pretty well if the base is left open for the sunderers to drive into it.

Make sure they're also repair sunderers.

It works better with a mix of prowlers and sunderers.

Seriously though. gitgud doesn't play anything that isn't minecraft or spessmen. And his cuck coder is a LoLfag. We won't be seeing those faggots here.

need at least one ammo though.
Dear god the bullet rain…

good idea.

I just like the idea of driving around in a killsquad blasting SS marches blitzkrieging enemy hives

This isn't anything new, they just stole our tactics, which involved doing the exact same thing. In other words: "The codex Astartes names this maneuver Steel Rain!".
WEW LAD

Oh, I thought you was implying we couldn't into other vidya. I stay clear of those SS13 threads.

figures, it seemed odd for "muh k/d" fags to not be on the frontline

1-2 repair sundies, 1 ammo sundy, 2 prowlers. Possibly a cloaked flash/stealth ESF for scouting.
We're looking at 6 people minimum, 8-10 if the sundies have gunners. At best, an army of 14 to make the most out of the vehicles.
I'd say it'd make for a decent convoy.

Let's do it when we see a bunch of enemy hives around, then.
Sounds like a good time

I already have maxed blockade, repair, shield, and cloak sundi and have dual fury, my battle sundi is meant for fucking infantry up while the stock gun can fuck any armor up when in large numbers

No no, some of you altstation guys are okay, gon't go to Atmospherics tomorrow.

Destroying cores actually serves a real and useful purpose. You best be jesting, unless I've completely misinterpreted your post.

We did something similar last night to get rid of VS cores on amerish with a 10 prowler push, but the NC push was closer to twenty or more ammo and repair sundies that split off later on. You would have needed a full squad to concentrate fire on one target to kill anything, the repair rate was too great even for C4 fairies to do anything.

That's pretty much a full squad.

stock in numbers fuck up anything because bullet rain. But we can go with a variety of guns if we have them

that's what I don't get, that shit is heavy enough as it is and they have a large rocket launcher to carry to and that's with a personal shield gen too

it makes little sense and the engineer is the one with deployable turrets?

my fix is to remove rocket launcher from HA and their shield but give them the ability to deploy their LMG with a shield that guards the face then add a demolition class which has a small nade launcher and the rocket launcher

engineer could get something else instead of the mana turrets like a repair station, overcharge device, radio or something to do with engineering

furthermore why does the bloody medic have the shield regen thing? that has nothing to do with your health that's a engineering thing to

medics should get those single use health injection kits to hand out to people instead of just having them in utilities

Or a galaxy, if you have more than 5 c4 fairies.

If there was a way for the squad lead to mark specific targets and make them stand out from the rest, it would help a lot, because you could focus fire them one by one until they can't repair anymore. While it would be possible with waypoints, it would be very finnicky and take more time.

Who gets the rocket launcher then?
Engineer?
Do we make a new class specifically for the rocket launcher?

yes I said that, demolitions

My mistake.

I'm thinking of certing my sundi a bit more then I'll work on my battle galaxy. Dual repair galaxies with fire sprsn seems strong and I want to do that

If you cert into a weapon, can you equip it on any class that can equip that weapon?
If so, can the same be done with C4?

Having a demo class would be fucking nice. I just want some balance with the HA. It makes no sense they can fire that LMG with precision when it's so fucking huge and has so many bullets. And no having a foregrip does not help, it's still heavy as fuck- does not help with bullets leaving the weight of the gun from the barrel.

Squad lead can actually mark objectives with the Q menu. I think. If not it would be nice to have some sort of ping function to hell the squad to focus fire on their HUD.
Also I would like it if Valks would get some extra function that isn't a "smaller galaxy"
The thing gets shot down by small arms fire- so it can't even compete with a Lib.

Yes. Any class that can use the weapon will have it open.
Any consumables don't, unless they are listed under the "common" tab in the old style cert menu.
It is usefull to buy shit for your pistol first as your sidearm is very useful when fighting multiple players at once.

Keep working on the posters, I'm loving it

if you buy a weapon and attachments with goodgoy points you can have it on any server

with certs you can't

you're not wrong, I don't understand the logic that went into all the classes at all and it just makes me want them to scrap it for what was in the first game

that's what smoke is for

Smoke takes a bit to put down on the map- and even then what if it was a quick thing like- Focus all HA rockets on that tank [that I just marked with my ping]

That'd require voice because people would have to reload and then fire at once, in general it's just fire at will

like that laser guidance that marks targets?

that'd be interesting

From what I've heard, the heavy assault shield was originally meant to protect against splash damage/vehicle weapons.

but then muh k/d fags whined it into for everything?

Literally anying would be nice.
Something like the pinging for Evolve would make my dick hard. You just look at it and do a tap then hold of Q and you'll make all your squadmates see a little circle with a soft ring sound attached to it.
Of course you are only able to ping so many times a minute as to not get on your squad's nerves.
Platoon lead should be able to see all of the sqaud pings.

you could have it so that the more it's stacked the more it's visible to more people

dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-2438?filter=10301

Have YOU reported recent bugs you've seen?

I have no idea.

I think it was a change made while the game was still in alpha or beta testing

too bad they'll just be ignored over the much louder reddit k/d whinebox

I wonder why then

Okay, hol up. How about we suggest things that benefit the average player but is useless to KD whores? Rocket rifles are coming, shotguns aren't popular amongst them but fuck them up. Stuff like that.
From what I'm hearing DBG is afraid of taking away their toys, but we can try and phase them out and discourage their shitty behavior. Hell, we're already doing a good job pissing them off, so it's a start.

sure but suggest what though?

Well, for one, KD whores only ever play heavy and infiltrator, with heavies being the actual problem. Considering this, other classes could get tools to support their team or weaken the hard hitting assholes.
Engineers already have claymores which can fuck them up if they're careless, light assaults are mobile and can flank them. Now, medics usually play a passive role, only really taking shots between healing/reviving, so they'd be a good candidate. Especially since Vanu never plays medic, so they wouldn't see the benefits.

Just a random idea, but maybe something that 'poisons' enemy players to prevent/weaken healing? It'd be a good counter to medkit chugging.

Medics don't need any more gear. We're already competent in combat and have powerful support equipment. If you're still this upset about heavies then git gud.

Engineer gets far more tools, which is why I would've suggested something for medic to make them a bit more aggressive.
Nigger, the problem is that heavies are self sufficient. It's awful game design in a team shooter.

I want to see some sort of utility options or similar gear for maxes.

Make them an actual support class instead of a DPS class.

Anyone have ideas for what maxes could do that isn't directly killing people?

They still need engineers for ammo. Medkits are a problem but that's not heavy specific. If your talking about Betelgeuse heavies then that's a problem with VS weapon design, specifically how much better it is than the other directive LMGs.

How much playtime do you even have as medic?

Perhaps the design decisions have caused them to be played the wrong way. In the right hands, they're an unstoppable juggernaut with constantly replenishing overshields, medkits aside, they can rack up a lot of kills very quickly with heavy weapons as well. Nothing to say of their ability to kill vehicles, maybe they actually move too quickly. Let them be vanguards, sure, but they shouldn't just be able to stampede everything. Make them physically slower for having to carry so much shit, more vulnerable to flanking and being overrun, so that they can hold a line but need the support of their friends to keep them alive, watching their back, discourage people from going in alone, push teamwork.

Good job lads, TACTICAL SUPERIORITY! see Antifun? with a bit of autism and tactical insanity, wwew can find a way!

Also, Crown-chan salt from degenerate Tranu and fatty Burgers, and make sure you win the Indar alert lads, and out.

kek, not the VS heavies

You're vastly overstating how good the heavy is. Have you tried gitting gud? Aiming better?

That might be interesting, but I have no ideas right now.

They can use a terminal or redeploy, and VS is smart enough to have a few engineers for that anyway. They do pull MAXes every now and then.
I agree, but heavies benefit the most from it due to their shield. It makes medics entirely irrelevant to them.

50 hours, it's my second most played class. I rarely see the heal aura used and the shield encourages passivity because you're not advancing. Assault rifles are fantastic but that's not something that helps the rest of the team play more aggresively.

Over 200 hours in medic, most used class by far(85% of my playtime as medic). Shield regen is for defensive situations like bio labs or holding off a zerg, heal aura is for charging forward with your team. The medic encourages aggressiveness by reviving downed teammates to keep the charge going. If you have three or four medics behind twenty teammates just tell them to charge, rez anyone who dies and keep pushing until you take the point. AR can provide good damage as well.

Won't help them hold a point.

Working as intended.

REMOVE MEDKITS

Wwew excels at gorilla ops, but also has over 300 confirmed Crown caps.

Someone adapt that copypasta

I don't see your points happen very often in actual gameplay, but fair enough.
Still won't make KDRshitters play heavy less and other classes more. A squad of certed out heavies doesn't need any other class (sans engineer for ammo in some situations) and is more effective at everything else. If you don't play HA you're simply at a disadvantage in most firefights.

That would honestly solve it, but I doubt it'll happen. Hence why I suggested something to balance it out.

outside of removing things from HV that don't make much sense on them then I don't know

regen denial field gens for medics?

specialized ammo that pierces heavy assault shields?

Why not just have EMP grenades scramble the nanites

I'd much rather have EMP nades destroy medkits and not destroy everything else

Have them drain ability + destroy nanites

Absolute destruction of their equipment is too heavy handed and will lead to a giant outcry that their 800 certification point investment (and 200 nanites per respawn if they use all 4) evaporated in an instant. No, I say stick with disabling their use, and maybe go as far as to say they can't interact with terminals while EMP'd. Let that extend to all classes for fairness sake.

Terminal hogging should get fixed anyway.

more ammo types on the whole sounds like a good idea

you'd have to have it so that it isn't a single time thing and gives them a much cooler down

I meant destroy the regenerating nanites
my bad

I want tracer rounds be equippable instead of default on every weapon. Also, armor/shield piercing, darts and explosive slugs for shotguns (explosive for pump action only), bipods for defensive LMGs, variable magnification scopes, IR lasers only visible in NV scopes, green NV scopes and more. The attachments are too limited IMO.

How about EMP ammo? Disables shields effectively but isn't as good for health damage. It'd be good for weaking enemies up and having your team finish them off, or you could run it on a pistol.

what should I save up for?
I get so few certs per session that I can barely make it to 500

As you git gud, your certs per hour will increase. You will also eventually learn to be patient and not impulse spend certs and also not count them as they trickle in. Play for the Brass and the Crown, and consider certs a bonus.

taser darts for shotguns

Nobody would use tracers if they had the option not to.

True enough. At least remove tracers from suppressed weapons then, subsonic bullet speed and sharper damage falloff are punishment enough.

I disagree

tracers are useful for aiming, although that'd be better without a reticle

I wish there was an option to remove the HUD, but not friendly/enemy indicators
like a minimal HUD or something

I wish they'd remove it entirely or have it so that it's different for different helmets

Doesn't the HUD consume like 20fps just for what little it does?

that's what happens when you use fucking flash for the ui

I can't sound autistic, only act autistic

Curse my golden chords

Sorry for complaining and cursing so much ingame. I've had an awful week.

Tracers are only really useful for vehicles to help you lead. Maybe if the game didn't have a crosshair that'd be true for infantry too.

We lost the Crown.

well get it back

This stuff really hastens the burnout.

Take a break user.
Perhaps I'll take a break too

You're damn right we will.
Soon as sundy-chan stops bullying my harasser.

I just logged on and there was only 3 online in the outfit.

What are the peak times (and timezone). I only like to play when we've got at least 2 decently sizes squads. I'm in Ireland (GMT+00)

Decided to open an issue for this in the tracker, see if it goes anywhere

dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-2547

I'd wager about 6-8 hours from now.

Because it's easrly morning in burgerland and not a good hour for europe

It's been like this since beta. In fact, it used to be worse. HP used to be measured in notches, and each notch was its own UI element.

after 6pm eastern time

it's almost 4pm here in England

I think i'm going to follow the advice i've been given and take a break for a bit.

Yeah, peak hours start after 6pm

Besides it's siesta time here in spain. I'll go take the crown back myself after my sleep

its just that its about 30-34 degrees celcuis in most europian countries. i cant be bothered to play because the heat is draining all my energy.
i just want it to be winter again.

isn't all the time siesta time for the spainish?

soon

Yes. And with great pleasure.

I just put a fan right next to me on my desk. It probaby is not healthy but it works

No, 9pm to 12pm is party time

TORQ LMG WHEN?

I just look a look at this and the site seems to be very out of date. It lists me at 92 kills when I already have 180 kills with a single weapon. It can't be tracking correctly, even moreso since it says indar is down right now, and that's where most of the shit I do happens.

that's when you guys play sleeping lion right?

So, I had an idea this morning.

August 5th will be our 3 month birthday. We should try to get as many people online as possible (it's a friday night) and have that weekend just be a total storming of wwew.

We should get some vids setup for 'introduction to WWEW planetside 2' so people know how to get the game running on toasters and we can actually zergfit for a day while still causing salt and chaos.

Anyone else up for this? I can imagine if we got all of Holla Forums in this for a friday night, we could have a 10 galaxy max crash.

Imagine a full 10 galaxys full of max's crashing the crown

==IMAGINE==

LET'S DO THIS

All right. I just got home from work and I pulled out a little turntable of the helmet.

Before I start UV'ing it I still have a few polys left to spend. So if anyone has any more feedback, or ideas for changes. Now is your chance.

That looks slick as hell man. I'll def goy for that.

theres a couple of notches on the front of the Starship Troopers helmet

That looks nice.
I would almost spend goodgoy points for that.

IMAGINE

Seriously, i'll spend some time today getting some footage so I can get a vid up so people know what to do, what to expect and good ways to be a real fucking nuisance within the first 10 BR levels with cert spending.

Speaking of shit I need, can anyone post the .ini file to make the game run on toasters? I'll need that.

If I run in with a babby character buck naked, is that OK?

what?

Ive been thinking that medkits should have a cooldown at least, something like 10-30 seconds maybe, so you can't just pump them and survive,

Maybe adding a longer animation before it works too.

AHHH

If I run in with a fresh character and fuck all, is that OK?

Yeah, the video would just be mostly for showing people the most efficient way to become a real hassle early on.

Like getting tank mines or C4 on 'insert class here'. Letting people know they can rent certain guns and stuff, what to go for if they want to early cert vehicles, what to go for, etc.

Honestly, people should cert out C4/Tank mines, if they can wait cert for the AV turret for engineer, and after that go for whatever you feel like would work: Proweler AP turret, 2nd turret. Lib guns for the would be pilots, but I would advise against that because piloting takes alot of hours before you can get good enough to survive with how fucking retarded air combat is (especially against people who have 2000+ hours just flying)

Harrasser certing, sundy certing, proper crown defending, things to know, etc. Just 6-10 minute video would be enough to let people know how to go about doing this stuff.

My thing is I don't know how to webm, so I'll do an unlisted youtube video so people don't bitch as much.

TL;DR answer: Yeah, that's fine.

yes

oh man, is there a limit to how many tank mines you can place in a map? imagine an endless field of tank mines.

What would happen if somebody exploded all of them at the same time?

If it's added in the game for an outfit, all in the outfit get it for free.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little trannu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Terran Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Crown, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Terran armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another degenerate. I will wipe you the fuck out with dakka the likes of which has never been seen before on this Auraxis, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the battlefield? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of infiltrators across the continent and your outfit is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my flare gun. Not only am I extensively trained in memetic combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Auraxis League of Dedicated Shitposters and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” /yell was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking autism. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit MAXs all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Trannu.

Seriously?

My Boner agrees with this.
Shall I do my soldiers VO by myself in direct chat, in german?

the flying is retardedly easier than it used to be

don't cert into air vehicles unless you're ready to dump a minimum of 2k certs though, that's my advice

Holy fuck.

That's what they did for the German outfit. You know the 4th Reich helmets in the game? Those are for that outfit.

4th Reich helmets?

I'll log in and check the name.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLE0YzNaKtQ

Schwarz Corp Helmets. There are 4 of them, 3 all class ones and a medic variant.

ITT: shitters

what gril decal should i get for sund-chan? Or should i just unlock the outfit decal for 300 certs?

Do the outfit decal. If the one guy gets the outfit decal in, we'll switch to that and you won't have to spend more certs.

Plus, you get a 50 cert refund anyway due to the basic training directive thing.

Or was it you needed to unlock a player decal for the outfit? I can't fucking remember.

I considered buying the Schwarz Corp helmets but they didn't look quite Reichy enough for me

Instead I got the Republic Guard helmet because it sort of reminded me of the Nod Infantry from C&C3

Yo, why the fuck didn't you guys mention that they added more buildings for base building???
I've would've come back like a motherfucker in no time.

It's been out since we started the outfit: here's the problem though, its being a cert wall. But you could spend like 30-35$ to get them all unlocked now!

I think it's any outfit decal. I don't remember because I'm never checking that subtab.

At least you're back.

No, the new buildings, like the banner tower and reinforcement thing.

OPERATION: PLANETCRASH 2

some user said that as long as you place down a silo and buy the emplacement there you can hold onto it and place it anywhere. Does this mean we can buy TR banners and place them in warzones?

Pretty much this, I avoid cpu intensive games during heat spikes.

Well you still gotta follow the placement rules in regards to proximity of bases and whatnot but yes, you can

or you can follow my example and place BATTLEWALLS

Why do we have some fuck nugget who is a squad lead, but isn't talking?

squad's gone now

Try stepping outside when it's 50°C and you're in the middle of a fucking mountain

Says you, IOWA WHERE IT'S AT!

Battlebards, you know what you must do!

ESF speeds and Wing Mounts man…

Personally, if I could ever find any solid data on HOW MUCH they heal for, I'd say nerf them to the point you need four just to restore full Health.
That's how it worked in the original game.

Yeah, in the original we had AP rounds, it would make sense you could specialize your ammo for particular targets.

Yeah, they had cool downs in the Original too, but that was because you could have an invetory FULL of Medkits… AND THEN steal Medkits from fallen soldiers…

Unfortunately, yes, and that limit is the maximum amount you can carry…

Don't forget the Infantry Guard Tower, ground level Spear Turret, and MOTHERFUCKING VEHICLE RAMP!

You don't even NEED the Silo, just a Deployed ANT with enough Cortium.

For extra FUN, be a Light Assault for Mountain Top Turrets!

Live in a basement

My room is at 18c right now

Sounds like it'll be a fun time. I'll try join in but knowing my schedule I might only be able to join for a little bit. I might make another propaganda video.

This sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?

I don't mind being a medic ign: DoctorSpessman.

I do this all day every day. Pair it with the Uppercunt for maximum tears.

I've never seen anyone pair a Flash with the drifter. I can't really see any situations where that would be useful but it's interesting.

youre gonna have to step it up faggot

I m not taking my cpu there so why should I care. my fat ass would sweat enough to save a village of dindu from the brink of death

Yeah, fuck you. Underroof dwelling fucking sucks.

Now I just wanna listen to ghost
Why hasn't anyone spammed true capitalist radio yet? or is that more of an NC thing?

Ah well fuck you too.

Lad. consider things like this.

Seconding this

BUFF SCATGUNS
MAKE SCATMAXES GREAT AGAIN

get out

They better play this while battlebarding.

This needs to be battlebarded either way

I want Bird is the Word from the battlebard when we do the Galaxy MAX crash btw.
YOU BETTER FUCKING DELIVER WHOEVER YOU WILL BE OR I'LL APPLY A SHOTGUN TO YOUR BALLS!

Great, now I'll picture cans.wav every time I C4 fairy some NC armor.

Crown-chan should be sitting with her legs at 90 degree angles sort of like a swastika but that's a pure coinkydink so they look like the bridges at B and C points.

I don't see a problem with that.

Is this nigga serious?

hey guys…
How about someone makes a Venudora -a fedora with purple glowing rings on it- and submits it as an Venu Helmet?

projector.png

I think vanu already has an actual fedora.

Pls no

WWEW CAN'T DIE

Relax, I'm just sick and have no drive to get ingame.
I'll be there tomorrow to build bases and gas venus gasnade when?

Wich brings me to another idea: We could all go together and just build a fuckhuge base next to the enemy Warpgate, with the hive going up late to prevent detection.
Either airdrop in and hack a terminal (have to collect in enemy areas), or just yolodrive an ant army through the frontline (already full).

WWEW NEVER DIES!

There used to be Plasma grenades in PS1 that dealt damage over time and pretty much gassed entire enemy platoons if you knew how to trow 'em across corners on base defense.
Why aren't they in PS2? Despite there being EMP and Frag grenades, is the 200k dollar question.

(1)

Roller coasters man. You're also trying to play at non-peak hours, wait a few and then try again.

QUIT BEING A FAGGOT. SHIT LIKE THIS IS HOW THINGS ACTUALLY DIE YOU FUCKING MONSTER, KNOCK IT OFF

Most likely the particle effects fucking the game engine over, like the MAX Flame Throwers…

a lot of us are taking a break for a bit, you joined right in time for it

Can someone post the .ini file for me for toaster mode? I'm gathering data and I would like to get a section for that specifically.

You guys should really use the Uppercut.

Oh wait, I checked my killboard and that was a crab I C4'd. You should still use the Uppercut.

doesnt help that edf 4.1 is out either though i plan to hop on later today

What'd he say now?

nothing

you're lucky i dont have any reactions pics with me now you bastard.

5:57 PM - gunnernacho: fugg
5:57 PM - gunnernacho: man, i dodnt chose to become a meme
I'm just a bully

gunner "when she's still in the cot put your hand down her crotch" nacho ?

Come on, Lad.

I know what he did, i'm asking if he said anything else.

The memes choose you, nacho. The only question will be if you stand or fall before them.

Honestly it's more of an accurate representation of the grenade launcher. That thing can't do shit.

I disagree, on engineering you can spam it since you can resupply your self with them and they also do damage to vehicles on direct hit so if you know shits close to ded but you're out of c4 you can just pump afew of those into it to finish it off

I want to stop being a shitter and fight air with air.

I have 1.4K certs so I can't get much on the mosquito. What are the best A2A weps?

What's the name of the German outfit? I need to do some checklists on something.

Should be Schawarz Corps. I'm not sure, I only heard these things from some guy who's been playing this game since PS1, then again he was a fucking autist so he could have been lying

jesus christ

gunner nacho does it again

None are prepared for the wwews.

I'm ready for it. Give it to me.

Can you fly yet?
Needler+AB pods of your choice, NAR or stealth, hover frame

Do you want to be a nigger?
Nosegun doesn't matter, run yote primary, stealth, racer. Mag dump on every pass.

Futa is gay.
Liking transpeople is gay.
Liking traps is gay.
PURGE DEGENERACY FROM WWEW

There is literally nothing wrong with liking futa, traps or trans people. I wouldn't expect a cis herteronormative white male like yourself to understand anything though. You're a faggot for keeping that watermark on the image though

I was merely pretending.

Found the closeted gay.

You're the reason the world is so shit.

Pretending to not be retarded?

Pretending to be human.

If I expose you, will you die?

Yes, it would be extremely painful.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You're a grey alien.

For you.

125 is shit why is this a thing you want to happen

Was being exposed part of your plan?

Not really true lad, I am a KD whore, and I play mainly light infantry, play flying mossies, rocket podding ground forces.
When I get blow out, I eject, and run head long into enemy sundies, head underneath, no one even notices lay both my C4 then run off.
I try to contribute where I can to the team, but my best contribution is to keep the enemy suppressed.

TORQ-9 is a great AR for close range. I think it may be outclassed by the TAR though.

OF COURSE. DR. WWEW REFUSED OUR OFFER IN FAVOUR OF YOURS. WE HAD TO FIND OUT WHAT WWEW TOLD YOU.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

An actual KD whore would camp infront of that sundy and complain when someone blows it up.

'Nothing, I said nothing' Why don't you ask him?

Speaking of which, what's the TRAP like? I've heard it's complete dog shit, but it seems like a burstfire battle rifle, which sounds interesting.

Oh, well I do keep on eye on my KD mostly, but I will always try to play the objective too, it just so happens both coincide.

[HEAVY BREATHING INTENSIFIES]

Well congratulations, you got yourselves caught. What's the next step of this master plan?

Hentai as long as its trap on woman or herm on woman etc whatever its fine as suspension of disbelief kicks in, herm on herm is ugh because its too much like male gay sex

Futa/herm/Trans in real life? God fucking no

definitely something crewcutbonkers would do

CRASHING THIS PLANET, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

They expect one of us in the wreckage.

i wasnt even trying to get the hives before anyone else and i wasnt even the only one shooting the hive for most of them

It's a good day to die,
When you know the reasons why,
Citizens, we fight for what is right,
A noble sacrifice,
When crown-chan calls, you pay the price,
For the Federation I will give my life!

Now if only we'll get people in the Outfit to do "wwew sings"

I don't know what I expected

better than most montages tbh

If half my shots didn't magically disappear while jetpacking this would be the most fun I've ever had in PS2.

So is there any reason we havent been having flaming ammo orgies where we all sit around and farm exp other than it's boring as shit?

There's a point cap you'll hit after 30 seconds of doing this

I noticed it while trying to get the aux engie repair directive. It annoyed me even more when the resupply one I finished in what felt like 10 minutes.

That's the only sad part really. The first 2 just mean I've accomplished my objective of battlebarding.

Why do you think everyone shoots each other in warpgates?

Don't worry faggot, comfy music is always good.

There was a time before the construction update where alerts were the only realistic way to lock a continent and it resulted in massive combined arms operations by all the squads/platoons on the server working together.

Capping a continent really felt like an accomplishment back then.

It's not as much fun now that they've introduced HIVE's and victory points, to be honest.

on the other hand continents getting locked every single alert made locking one less of an accomplishment

No it didn't…

Honestly, it usually just rewarded which ever faction was holding the most territory at the time.
At least with HIVEs, an underpopped faction has a chance to compete via heavily guarded autism bases and special HIVEbusting Ops.

Making a new thread.

120 questions later

Like god damn how dumb can you be, akinator?

RicePuddi

ign: TokenTrumpSupporter
not a nigger, just sockpuppeting one

all the talk about the uppercut got me reading about it, and then slugs, and I realized something: if you consistently hit meat shots with the pellets, aren't slugs technically a damage decrease? It's a pump action, so slugs would give it a max damage of 800 x 1.5 per headshot for 1200 possible, but with pellets its 1300 on a body if every projectile hits.

every pellet won't hit. even at point blank.

THERE ARE NO CROWN-CHAN LEWDS HERE!

why is it that NC seems to have a higher concentration of nigger characters