Expanded role for Spicer, oversee all Trump communications operations

Expanded role for Spicer, oversee all Trump communications operations

The weeb that openly stated Hitler never used chemical weapons during WWII is now in charge of all communications. Sounds like a win to me lads.

washingtonexaminer.com/expanded-role-for-spicer-oversee-all-trump-communications-operations/article/2626439

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be neat

After all the hot takes about the WH firing spicer fuckin lugenpresse wrong as always

We will build a weeb's paradise in these United States!

checkin those dub dubs.

Spicer is legit one of my favorite parts of Trump's team. Glad to see he not only isn't getting fired, but is becoming even more important in the WH.

MAKING ANIME REAL

CHECKED

So it must be.

I wonder if Spicer's already taken the role, and that's why the White House channel is uploading longer meeting videos like this one.

yeah he's better behind the camera. Good guy but has the stature and bearing of a McDonalds assistant manager (even if he does have military chops)

Where are my daily spicer streams lads?

Wew checked.

Fuck off shill. Spicer is top gun.

he's right you know. spicer is a fucking dork, and we all knew he's a gigantic weeaboo. although he's still a cool guy

I recall Roger Stone saying he knew "for sure" that spicer was on his way out. Only one larping harder claiming to have 'inside sources' is cernokike.

Nigger that's what makes him special to us. It's also what makes the press briefings so comfy.

10x the stature and bearing of that pencil neck we had under king nigger.

Dub-dubs confirm that Spicy Spicer is a colossal magnificent weeaboo who shitposts with the rest of us.

Reminder that Sean Spicer is /ourguy/ and he shitposts Gundam on these forums all the damn time.

Source on the weeb info? Who's his waifu?

KEK

THANK YOU SEAN
THANK YOU SEAN
THANK YOU SEAN

Never forget.

Gundam.

you better not be spicer
cause that would be real fuckin neat

It was never confirmed but sometimes in the Spicer threads that were made REALLY early in the morning, OP would disappear just minutes before Spicer came out.

-_-
He has a post on twitter of him cosplaying as the RX-78 Gundam from the original series. I believe he also stated pic related was his waifu in another tweet.

That's real fuckin coincidental.
Makes me hope.

That video deserves it's own thread tbh. The white house jewtube channel has been 10x better lately.

I dont fucking blame him. The childishness of the news kikes is grating

dubs confirm

Search for "roundtable" on the WH channel page. The duration of that video isn't unusual or something new.

Great news.

I might not be

Roger is full of shit.

Holla Forums is usually correct more often than so called "insiders"

Great work Tripmaster.

Kek approves Weeaboo House (WH)

Reminder, Dippin' Dots is not the future of ice cream. The true ice cream flavor is vanilla.

t-thanks sean

TWO SCOOPS

Neat.
your waifu is still of inferior quality, spiceman

Dippin dots is sub ice cream.

CAN YOU READ ENGLISH

t. Spiceman

Dub Scoops

'The best way to save money is to buy commercial software' said (((Jeff Bezos)))

Every company at that table uses open-source and closed-source internal software to run their business, yet for the government they should buy commercial (because somehow it's cheaper).

RIGHT WING WEABOO DEATH SQUADS

This man is a legend, he deserves the better spot in the White House

KEK WILLS IT

The purge grows.

How long are we going to keep coddling these people for? I say every time someone asks a hostile question that we punish them in some way. Kick em out for the next 2 meetings. Hit em with a pepper spray loaded super soaker. Anything. I can't take how softly spicer handles them

Trump re-established funding to NASA so we can experience a colony drop on Israel during our lifetime.

why even live?

SIEG ZEON

Sean has spiced several reporters so hard that they didn't come back for a few days, if ever

Perhaps you should worry about your own waifu and stop bullying mine with baseless claims.

I wonder if the MSM have attacked him over anime yet.

kek

I wasn't aware of that, must have missed it. Should be dished out much more liberally and more publicly as well though, but I'm sure they have a reason for this approach for now.. still waiting on those libel laws too.
Soon.

I thought there might be a shred of truth regarding some of the leaks about friction in internal White House operations but it's pretty fucking obvious the media is making shit up and being fed disinformation by the evil orange fascist Drumpf.

I wonder when they'll grow tired of being donkey punched on a daily basis?

Roger (((Stein)))

He already kind of was and this seems like a choice to give him more time

Fun recent stuff I've noticed is that people who I know who absorbed CNN information on a daily basis are pretty much in the 'I don't believe in anything' stage after that whole Comey debacle disproving a Trump investigation altogether.

I am but a humble wizard attempting OC, feel free to improve upon this meme

Bump for retarded sage.
Godspeed, Sean. We know who'll have the last laugh.

I love mai waifu but these posts always give me a good chuckle.

Yeah, I used to think that maybe 85% of what they reported regarding the White House were absolute fabrications but they're so assblasted and confused now it's clear they have no idea what's going on.

Sanae was bullied out of modern Japan because she's a Jude!

The latest Comey shit was one of their more blatant narrative shattering events. They've been harping on about a FBI Trump investigation regarding Russia ever since he was fucking elected and it just came out that not only did it never exist, Comey was refusing to tell the media it didn't exist.

wew

Damnit who ever made this must have also dealt with a Kikess in life because they hit the gas button on the head.

thank you sean

b-but he should have been fired.

Meh, I think they're doing more behind the scenes than Spicer's privy to. Lately he's been bumbling from lack of genuine intel.
They just need to use Mulvaney and skype questions to keep the journos in line.

whitehouse.gov/live
There are no events scheduled at this time.

checked for being the toast of the town

I like it. It got a chuckle.

That pepper scale. My sides.

Man Spicer really hates dippin dots. Like he really has a vendetta with dippin dots.

Tbh I think they're OK

Nice to see that the Spice is riding to the top. Fuck the Lügenpresse for reporting the opposite just before.

Still gonna miss his crazy briefings and wonder who's gonna follow him in that position. My bet is on Sarah Sanders, she did good in her few press briefings and showed no restrains in raping fake news before.

Finally found it after some digging. This surely is the greatest fucking timeline.

The official flavor of white supremacy.

Go away Trumpcucks and Kushbots.

It's more accurate to just assume the opposite of anything printed in the msm.

5:29, sounds like a cucking on H1b's.

not an argument

did you listen to what he said? He said he is going to fix the problem they've been having getting workers. I'm sure it's just chess and it means he is going to fund training for white tech education, right? His feet need to be held to the fire at every occasion on the immigration issue.

oops, meant for (you)

he's cucked on a lot of things already shithead and immigration is the most important so he must be held in line. Go back and look at the executive orders he promised to get out in the first 100 days, he's cucked on at least half of it and hasn't written any orders for the vast majority of the rest.

WE NEED MORE TIME TO SPEND WITH OUR WAIFUS

the_donald or perhaps cuckchan might be more your speed. Do you have an argument or are you just going to name call like a faggot? Did you actually listen to what he said?

Does that sound like a reduction in H1B's to you?