RamzPaul's "Who Killed Seth Rich" video was DMCA'd by Tekoso Media

linkedin.com/in/zachary-howard-b40a715/

Their website seems to serve no specific purpose and runs a script that nearly makes my browser crash: Tekoso.com

Other urls found in this thread:

tekoso.com/work/jq_tests/js/codefall.js
archive.is/qB4iL
archive.is/ltH6J
ajazu.com/
archive.is/Qq3T5
linkedin.com/in/judy-hung-0336799b/
facebook.com/judy.hung.10
facebook.com/zekarkovacs?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
archive.is/L9lYV
facebook.com/margie.howard1/friends
facebook.com/dosossos/?pnref=lhc
facebook.com/zachary.paul.5245
facebook.com/zachary.paul.5245/friends?lst=100003768829743:100017834495169:1497922729&source_ref=pb_friends_tl
archive.is/Uv3ZI
twitter.com*/zekarkovacs
nya.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

possible dox

e-celeb faggotry has no place here

This isn't about RamzPaul, this is about the intimidation of people doing investigations into Seth Rich.

Thinking that this thread will sadly probably fall victim to the "no eceleb" ban and OP will probably be banned.

Funny how selective the ban is though. It applies and then it doesn't. There will be a ton of Richard Spencer/Alex Jones etc threads, but then posting a thread about someone that the mods don't like or care about will suddenly earn you a ban.

e-celebs do it for the attention, therefore fuck them all

And Spencer isn't one? He's probably the worst, but we stil get pinned posts on him, Jones and Coulter.

If we ca talk about them, why not Ramz etc?

I said "fuck them all" peabrains.

This thread isn't about Ramz, but those who fraudulently took down his video looking into Seth Rich. Is there something wrong with bringing attention those who seek to censor the truth about a political assassination?

I know what you said, but that isn't what's happening. That's my point, spaz.

You're clearly a fucking shill…

Yeah, not OP for shilling ramzdick. What the fuck would I even be shilling? Indifference?

Someone on Jewtube suggests this is the dox, but it's missing an apartment number.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ANY SPECIFIC E-CELEB

THIS THREAD IS TO POINT OUT THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN ANYONE WITH A FOLLOWING WHO SPEAKS OF SETH RICH

ANYONE ATTEMPTING TO TURN THIS INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT E-CELEBS IS A BLATANT SHILL

DO NOT FALL FOR THE DEFLECTION TACTICS

Zachary Howard's LinkedIn says he's from Brooklyn, not Aurora. So 281 23rd St Apt 5 Brooklyn, NY seems like the best lead.

You're a little cunt aren't you? Why don't you fuck off trying to police threads you don't even understand.

Says he owns tekoso.com. He's registered it with [email protected]/* */.

tekoso.com/work/jq_tests/js/codefall.js

*He's also got some kind of encoded javascript hidden on the site, so disable java if you visit the site!!!*

It's a haxxor aesthetic. See: archive.is/qB4iL

Or is it? Should I barricade my door against CIA niggers? I allowed it to run.

Fellate a gun the thread is about the shady company that pulled the video you retarded child

If I can't read the code, I don't want to run it. Then again, it may just be cut/pasted Japanese code or something.

Fuck off back to halfchan.

This is a low-resolution screenshot of Tekoso.com from some time ago

It's never too late to get started :^)

archive.is/ltH6J

Zachary Howard is also associated with Ajazu, another ghost company it seems.
ajazu.com/
archive.is/Qq3T5

The only other person on linkedin connected with these two companies is linkedin.com/in/judy-hung-0336799b/ (pic related)

so, someone repost it elsewhere, while other people take down the DMCA request and judicially smash this "Zachary Howard" hellary tool?

I think this bitch is "Judy Y Hung" from Brooklyn, NY.

bump

Same chink? facebook.com/judy.hung.10

I think I found Zack's faceberg
facebook.com/zekarkovacs?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
archive.is/L9lYV

looks like he advocates political assassinations and is a shill

Yup, this is confirmed.

facebook.com/margie.howard1/friends

Look at his whore mother's faceberg friends list and cross-check it with the names at the bottom of

wew

Zackary and Judy have a band

facebook.com/dosossos/?pnref=lhc

If Hitler existed today, he would use the internet to convey his message to a wider audience… and you'd say Hitler is a faggot for doing so.

Which you do agree with because you're a Jew. But I need to point this out for non-Jews how stupid and Jewish what you are saying is

looks like he picked up some girl at a bar and gave her a job while he was with her. Looks like afterward, she got dumped and went back to her life as a pleb.

Might be a good idea to check out those other companies:
Mystic Digital
AAE Global Express

looks like he picked up some girl at a bar and gave her a job while he was with her. Looks like afterward, she got dumped and went back to her life as a pleb.

Might be a good idea to check out those other companies:
Mystic Digital
AAE Global Express

He's clearly the owner of Mystic Digital and probably AAE Global Express, but he only mentions the first one on his other profile.

Judy's faceberg says they're still in a relationship

yikes, look at that shnoze. the nose knows indeed.

Zach has a second faceberg account

facebook.com/zachary.paul.5245
facebook.com/zachary.paul.5245/friends?lst=100003768829743:100017834495169:1497922729&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

archive of friends list archive.is/Uv3ZI

Twitter:
*twitter.com*/zekarkovacs

Surprisingly, he's a Bernout that liked Jill Stein and not Clinton.

Starting to look like he's not a spook and is just abusing his internet knowledge to harass right-wing youtubers.

see

He's a shill, remember? He's infiltrating the progressive populist movement.

(checked)
yeah, spoke too soon.

More evidence of this is that he's against HA Goodman, the most anti $Hillary political commentator on the left during the election.

He's herding the progressive cattle back onto the Democratic plantation :^)

(checked)
>archive.is/Uv3ZI
The fact that he's commenting on fake FB accounts and has a lot of online marketing knowledge would also suggest that he knows about or uses a lot of fake FB accounts. More digging pls.

If he's smart he wouldn't use his real name…if he's smart

(checked)
he's liberal…

This kike has massive chutzpah

Truth. He wouldn't be on kikebook in the first place. What is it with people in the digital world, especially those that literally run shill companies using social media. Do they not realize autists like Holla Forums users will dox them for keks

Also never trust those with two first names. Which makes me believe it's not his real name. But I've seen more stupid moves by kikebook users

Illuminati

we should send this to his landlord

useful info for getting a dox

The Profiling Project, funded by Jack Burkman, has a press conference scheduled for tomorrow at 11am est. where they will release their initial detailed report on their findings in the SR murder. The report was done by volunteers who attend George Washington University and are students in criminal justice. Thing is I have a copy of their report, which is supposed to be on "embargo" until after the press conference tomorrow. They didn't find a smoking gun but it is the most complete report I've seen yet, which isn't saying much because we haven't seen anything close to official yet. It does say there's no way it was a random murder. I'll post it here if someone gives me an anonymous site to upload it to.

nya.is/

I hate the numale.

Won't you post it, user? How large is the file size?

Bump

AROUND A CHINK NEVER BLINK

Jesus, this guy's life is absolutely abysmal. All these thoughtless screeds against wikileaks, airing his own family's matters in public for attention and sympathy, this man is a literal Bugman.

Rubbedi rub.