Church Of England: "Transgender Christians Can Be ‘Re-Christened’ After Undergoing Sex Change"

Congratuations England, you're now the new Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/icwru
christianityandrace.org/p/christianity-race-2014.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Catholicism#Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link to Breitbart article:

archive.is/icwru

"Lutheranism was a mistake"- Martin Luther

Any christian who uses the argument that paganism was too weak to resist christianity and therefore deserved its demise, must also embrace the fact that christianity was too weak to resist this.

Get with the times. Deus vult!

And to think I actually used to like Francis. He's turned the Catholic church into a bunch of pussies

JUST

You should open your heart, heretic-user.

More BS from the Church of Laodicea. This is why Christianity is dying you fucking liberal retards! Get with the times? Current Fucking Yearism strikes again! You are no longer the gatekeepers to the Kingdom of Heaven, but that of Hell!

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth." Revelations 3:14-16

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

Please heretic, stop with your heresies. Who are you to throw the first stone? Let God do the judging and prepare your anus for Zion.

Remember Revelation 3:9? This is a repeat of that.
These are no Christians.

Oh, that argument again

christianityandrace.org/p/christianity-race-2014.html

>christianityandrace.org/p/christianity-race-2014.html
So, I skimmed that mishmash of confusion and from what I can see the only thing the author could attempt to bring to the table was some general statements about taking care of your family from Timothy. That's pretty thin bro.

Doesn't matter anyways, since it's all so vague. Whoever holds the propaganda mouthpieces will decide how the vagueness is interpreted.

Henry VIII was a fat degenerate disgusting piece of shit.

What world are we living in?

The Bible says the effeminate will burn in hell. Christianity is supposed to be an avenue for them to turn away from their degeneracy, not to turn towards it.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

It's not confusing. You're just not bothering with it. That's your choice. However, God did divide man into different tribes. He separated man from woman. He is the author of inequality. It is only through inequality that man could come to know good from evil.

Yes, spiritually we are equal before God regardless of tribe. But that doesn't mean God wants us to upset the natural order that he established. If people are left to freely associate then they will divide themselves and flock to those who are similar. The Church understood this before the coming of Cultural Marxism.

However, I will agree with you here.

Hey, bro, I'm not the one whose faith have been totally and irredeemably coopted by degenerates.

Of course I understand that the church fathers probably didn't intend their dogma to be used by degenerate homos to bless trannies. That's not what I'm trying to say.

I'm saying that with such a huge volume of dogma, often a bit vague or esoteric (ensuring that normalfags can be swayed either direction on the subject,) with memes of let god do the judgement instead of you, forgive people, so on and so on, you get a system of doctrine that is completely dependent on the integrity of the priest caste in regards to whether it's good or turns to degeneracy. Which is what has happened too, that can't be disputed.

You can claim it's not confusing. Fine, to you it's not. Even to me it's not if I read it in context and with goodwill towards what was obviously the real intentions behind it. But when the fucking pope goes on stage to lick nigger toes because muh we're all children of Jesus, then it IS confusing for normal people, people who are not great thinkers but just need some guidance in their lives.

The author implies many times that the mere existence of ethnic groups (as acknowledged by the bible) is an endorsement of their separation, which is a leap in logic. The traditional interpretation of the tower of babel is that of god undoing mortal arrogance (using language as a tool, but note that race is never mentioned in the passage).

Hating another human being is a valid emotion, especially enemies who seek your destruction. This is the morality of a person who is too weak physically to actually achieve any sort of vengeance, so they upturn the moral structure to make their inability to crush their enemies into some sort of virtue ("hate is wrong"). Hate is most certainly right.

No, we are equally unworthy in the sense that only a perfect man is worthy of heaven. Sin is our weakness, all mankind is sinful and thus all mankind is unworthy of God. We are not equal though, and this is made abundantly clear throughout the Scriptures … Take for instance the idea that homosexuality is punishable by death, whilst incest is punished with exile. Death being a greater punishment indicates that incest is not as bad, though still bad. There are also the passages about people's station in heaven, and how their shall be those who are 'lowly' in heaven and those who are higher up, as decided by their existence here. We are not all equal and the Bible specifically states it in many places, in many ways.

We are equally unworthy of being with God, simply because all sinners (not matter how great or small, they are not equal) are unworthy of being with God- and thus we all equally need Christ's sacrifice. We as humans are not equal to one-another though.

Fixed

THE POPE SAYS STAND UP!

I'll consider your words. However, Christianity has raised the Crusade flag before and could do so once again. I just don't know if there is time for the Church to sort itself out this time around.

Faith is difficult and paranoia is easy.

Are you going to run over to anti-fa once you find out how cucked the alt-light is as well?

I'm sure you realize that this quote was given as response to the Jews running around saying "we are the chosen people, fuck everybody else!", right?

anyone knows how the church of england was born. is anyone surprised?
brits had never been principle people.

no. it's church of england.
they worthy creation of .

The Church of England have never not been heretical degenerates.

There is no such thing as co-option. There is only what is in the bible. If you don't follow what is in the bible, it is pretty obvious what is going to happen to you. True believers will stick with what is true doctrine as always. Degenerates can think they are saved all they want, but it obviously isn't true and no one that believes in the true doctrine is going to believe it is true. They can create all the homo bibles and false blessings they want, it will not protect them from what is to come for their abominations against God.

Are you actually trying to imply anyone here is "alt-right"?

Christians following exactly what the Bible says is a modern innovation. Shit nigger, the vast majority of Christians to have ever walked this planet couldn't even read the damn thing, nor did they even have access to copies of it.

"catholicuckoldry dindu nuffin. also, muh based catholicuckoldry!" - catholicuck

Adolf Hitler had some regard for the organisational power of Catholicism, but towards its teachings he showed only the sharpest hostility, calling them "the systematic cultivation of the human failure":[63] To Hitler, Christianity was a religion fit only for slaves and he detested its ethics. Alan Bullock wrote: "Its teaching, he declared, was a rebellion against the natural law of selection by struggle and the survival of the fittest". From political considerations, Hitler was prepared to restrain his anti-clericalism, seeing danger in strengthening the Church by persecution, but intended a show-down after the war.[64] Joseph Goebbels, the Minister for Propaganda, led the Nazi persecution of the Catholic clergy and wrote that there was "an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a heroic-German world view".[61] Hitler's chosen deputy, Martin Bormann, was a rigid guardian of Nazi orthodoxy and saw Christianity and Nazism as "incompatible", as did the official Nazi philosopher, Alfred Rosenberg, who wrote in "Myth of the Twentieth Century" (1930) that Catholics were among the chief enemies of the Germans.[65][66][67] In 1934, the Sanctum Officium put Rosenberg's book on the Index Librorum Prohibitorum (forbidden books list of the Church) for scorning and rejecting "all dogmas of the Catholic Church, indeed the very fundamentals of the Christian religion".[68]

perhaps the brits deserve the islamics in their country, unless they decide to get rid of them and their left
but without guns, how can they save themselves?
who will and would save them?
perhaps if they would reduce their depravity, they would be saved
they are trying to(remember that island they'd lose if they did it?) or did separate themselves from the EU, after all

i feel bad for whatever good people are left in britain

My principle objection to Christianity is the reversing of the moral framework of antiquity. You can see this very clearly in Matthew 20:25-28.

Generally speaking, prior to Christianity Europeans saw vitality as "good", things such as physical fitness and beauty, triumphs of will, conquering an enemy and the taking of women as wives. All the things necessary to breed a higher being through evolution were seen as valid and good and the application of force against a weaker agent was not immoral. This structure of mortality was eugenic and progressive in the true sense of the word.

The morality presented here by Jesus is an upturning of the whole structure. The general idea being that as oppressed commoners under the Roman Empire, they had a strong resentment for the hierarchy and superiority of the Gentiles. Lacking the actual strength to overturn the empire, they instead found validity in the reversal of the moral structure, and by branding the pursuits of vitality as evil, they themselves can become moral in their inability to actually pursue vitality due to inherent biological weakness (being inferior Jews). Then, by claiming that they refuse to pursue vitality (instead of being unable), they can claim the moral high ground.

It is no coincidence that the religion spread into Rome among slaves and women, as it gave them an avenue by which they could buck the hierarchy of the society. The truth is that the highly esteemed Gentiles that Yeshua disparages here are greater men who rose to the top of a biological meritocracy. There is no real moral truth that validates this reduction of the great to slavery, or that justifies the meek or the biologically inferior. This is an attempt to escape the dark nature of life with some external kingdom where the rules don't apply, and it acts simply as an opiate to the weak who cannot cope with reality. Not to mention it's horribly dysgenic as it gives the weak a position of undeserved authority in a society, whereas before they would be rightfully oppressed so that the strong could flourish.

TLDR the Jews are like the NEETs who don't pursue women, like the chads do, out of "principle", which is actually inability. This is reflected in the Christian morality created and spread by Jews.

I am Anglican independent now.

I'm a chad NEET and I could go back to fucking around random whores but what is the point? Your jewish scriptures have been preserved by NEETS who stayed celibate out of principle you hypocritical gay.

Get your shit together, christbros.

I meant taking the best of the breeding stock by means of strength, renown, and contest. Random whores not so much. Tales of heroism. Crush your enemies. Fine mead and ripe pork off the bone. The kind of thing the ascetic aspect of Christianity denies.

You just read the TLDR you undisciplined gay.

This is the worst type of civnat horseshit. We are spiritual aristocracy, and I will not have us compared to the atavistic phantoms that pass themselves off for shitskin souls.

The spiritual egalitarianism was the foundation stone of liberalism. It allows you to see an African, though he may be dumber, cruder, and altogether fairly worthless, he still maintains an equality on some metaphysical level. I ultimately see more danger in the idea of metaphysical equality than of physical equality, as the physical aspect can and has been disproved by science, but the metaphysical is usually tied into someone's identity (Christianity), and even in a place as hardcore as Holla Forums you see this idea parroted whenever there's a discussion on religion.

I'm curious, can you give any quotes from ancient sources to support this argument?

Plato, Epicurus, Epictetus don't really fit into your framework at all. Hell, Epictetus was literally a slave.

There's a reason why Christianity could adopt so much classical thought.

Remember also that Alexander the Great the ultimate Chad of all, envied Diogenes, a homeless dude who wore rags and ran around accosting people.

And what is your faith

This just means be hot or cold don't be lukewarm. Fence sitting agnosticism is the problem. You can't appease both sides. You either understand greedy jews are satan and side with them for unsatisfying temporary trinkets that require constant upgrades or you serve the higher power and need nothing, as you are satisfied and unafraid of death.

probably Islam.
It's still uncorrupted from what I read.

Do you really think anyone will believe you, you filthy fucking yid.

HERESY
YOU CAN'T COMPROMISE THE FAITH JUST BECAUSE IT BECOMES CONVENIENT YOU BLITHERING FUCKING CUNTS
Fucking pieces of shit! This right here is why the Church is losing believers and why the religion itself is becoming the target of memes! Spineless fucking shiteaters spitting on everything their predecessors stood for, just to pander to the left! FUCK I'm livid!

rofl a jewish illiterate comes down from a mountain and tells everyone they have been worshipping the wrong gods, and the black meteorite that's embedded into a vagina and lit by hermits lanterns is the real god. You have to die or pay a tax if you don't follow black vag ball. Doesn't sound like it was corrupted from the start by talmudic jews.

Oh, I've cobbled something together for myself that works just fine for me. Man needs spirituality, after all. But what does that have to do with anything? I'm not here proselytizing my faith or claiming it's some sort of solution for society's problems.

You can do what you want when you're a magic jew that has footholds in everything.

How do people just accept the normalization of this with no resistance? There has to be some semblance of rational thought in the average white person's head. Tens of thousands of years of fairly typical male and female roles, with men and women, and in less than half a decade the tables are flipped upside down and we've got dozens of genders and all sorts of trans-who-knows-whats running around, and the average white person just says "get with the times" and acts like its an eternal truth and completely normal for people to be this way. How the fuck can nobody remember ten years ago when this shit didn't exist? It wasn't fucking long ago.

>>christianityandrace.org/p/christianity-race-2014.html
Judging by the name of the site I must conclude that website is very fair in its discussion as well as being well read by Christians abroad and not just the clinging of a few White ones.

I wish you were correct as it would make everything easier but by the time it would be known as false there would not be enough of the blood left.

Except that every modern nation that was worth a shit has been heavily Christian. It's only when it is subverted or ignored that societies stop prospering. Actually caring about your community/peoples and having a strict moral code will always lead to better societies.

If you want to be violent and have a ton of wives there is a religion already available for that. Just make sure you know how to strap on a bomberman vest.

This is a retarded argument. Jews killed Jesus, have in the Talmud that he is eternally boiling in semen/excrement, refuse to use a plus sign, and were constantly expelled from Christendom for heresies.

The New Testament even calls them out and says their prophet will be the anti-Christ (Abomination of desolation).

There's (((terror))) attacks everyday and a new galaxy and a spinner and a gameshow and a ballgame and a job and bills and music and drugs. Gods boring he never changes, what you need is new and change and progression goyim.

You're in for a surprise.

Are you really that illiterate user? The post was literally him pointing to Bible verses about keeping races separate and racial discrimination being okay. It's not a hard read unless you're a nigger.

I see what you're saying. However, the Roman Empire wasn't exactly all that great either. The elites of Rome who only adopted Christianity at the end were continually screwing their fellow countrymen out of land, undermining the value of citizenship, and devaluing the currency. The Elites of Rome allowed themselves to become weak and depraved while eroding the Roman military culture. In the end it was they who invited the Germanic tribes into the Roman Army in order to help secure the border.

While I won't argue that maintaining and appreciating hierarchy is natural and good, there needs to be some framework of balance. Otherwise it spirals out of control.

Lastly, the weakness of Christianity which you point out might very well be a facet of it. However, It never stopped Christians from organizing, defending, and even on occasion subjugating new lands. Of course it took time for Christians to adapt to respond properly to the threat of Islam. But once this was done this crusading fervor helped propel European society into a position where science could progress. Moreover, it allowed for proper roles for NEETs to be in monasteries where the basis for education and the university system could arise.

While you can simply dismiss Christianity as something that leads many to become weak and rejoice in that weakness, the Kingdom of Heaven is a curious multifaceted thing that has been a bedrock of great value to Western civilization.

And I said those verses you interpret as that are pretty vague. Which they are. Majority Christians would not interpret them as that, because they are vague.

Do you have problems reading what I write perhaps? Are you perhaps not seeing the splinter in your own eye here, user?

wtf I hate Christianity now

rome died because of peace. Too much peace, too much status quo and little adversity, leads to decadence, since the people no longer feel the need to support their nation, as it is not threatened. It also leads to governmental corruption thriving – when the country is pushed to give it its all to survive, the rot of corruption is clearly exposed and purged so as to not suck the life power out of a country, whereas during peace, it can grow unchecked as noone can be bothered to stop it.

War is a healthy thing for a society, provided it is severe enough to make the country push itself to the limit, yet not so bad as to kill a very significant portion of its populace. The nation that endures it either comes out of it stronger, refomed to be more effective and rid of decadence and corruption, or it falls and gives the opportunity for something new to sprout and hopefully fare better. The extremely prolonged peace period, where the West didn't participate in a serious war since the end of WW2, is already taking extreme toll upon our society.

Holy fuck, that's grim.

Thats not Sweden, its Satan.

Actually, you are wrong. Humanism (which encompasses most of the things you describe) predates Christianity.

Don't worry. This is not the real Christianity.
Et cetera. Ad infinitum.

So, what is the real Christianity?
Simple, me and my 4 buddies on Holla Forums are the keepers of the true lore, and if you would only give us access to your beautiful churches then we would single handedly reform the world!

None of this matters anymore.
Unplug your tv, dig a bomb shelter, and wait for the inevitable.

“Unfruitful - She belongs to the church, she belongs to Satan. Both are lost to the German race.“, Der Stürmer, July 1936.

Aggressive anti-Church radicals like Joseph Goebbels and Martin Bormann saw the conflict with the Churches as a priority concern, and anti-church and anti-clerical sentiments were strong among grassroots party activists.[61] To many Nazis, Catholics were suspected of insufficient patriotism, or even of disloyalty to the Fatherland, and of serving the interests of "sinister alien forces".[62]

the Nazis promulgated their sterilization law, an offensive policy in the eyes of the Catholic Church and moved to dissolve the Catholic Youth League.

In Hitler's Night of the Long Knives purge, Erich Klausener, the head of Catholic Action, was assassinated.[74] Adalbert Probst, national director of the Catholic Youth Sports Association, Fritz Gerlich, editor of Munich's Catholic weekly and Edgar Jung, one of the authors of the Marburg speech, were among the other Catholic opposition figures killed in the purge.[75]

Pope Pius XI issued the Mit brennender Sorge encyclical - accusing the Nazis of violations of the Concordat, and of sowing the "tares of suspicion, discord, hatred, calumny, of secret and open fundamental hostility to Christ and His Church". The Pope noted on the horizon the "threatening storm clouds" of religious wars of extermination over Germany.[73] The Nazis responded with, an intensification of the Church Struggle.[61] There were mass arrests of clergy and church presses were expropriated.[76] Goebbels renewed the regime's crackdown and propaganda against Catholics. By 1939 all Catholic denominational schools had been disbanded or converted to public facilities.[77] By 1941, all Church press had been banned.

Later Catholic protests included the 22 March 1942 pastoral letter by the German bishops on "The Struggle against Christianity and the Church".[78] About 30 per cent of Catholic priests were disciplined by police during the Nazi era.[79]

Priests were frequently denounced, arrested, or sent to concentration camps – many to the dedicated clergy barracks at Dachau. Of a total of 2,720 clergy imprisoned at Dachau, some 2,579 (or 94.88%) were Catholic.[55]

I actually thought you meant the article itself is vague not the verses. Agreed the anti-race mixing verses are somewhat of stretch, but not too much (Tower of Babble strongly supports the same idea).

Also you said it's 'all' vague, but much of the Bible is very clear on moral guidance. For example being homosexual is clearly called out in both the new and old testament as being wrong:

Reminder this is a misleading image. The reason Catholics didn't vote for the NatSocs is because they were busy voting for the Zentrum, who pretty much supported most of Hitler's measures anyway.

Ok, I've gone on a walk and had some time to think. All you who are telling me that "noooo, there's no ambiguity here, just read the Bible bro, it's plain as dew," are pissing me off here. When I say that a quote like "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" is vague and ambiguous in the context we're discussing it's because it fucking is. You can kvetch and protest all you like but you're not getting around that.

Yes, you can interpret it like you do as in "we're all spiritually equal, but obviously not on the material plane" or you can do a more literal interpretation as in "we're all actually 100% equal commie utopian children," like my fucking Sunday school teacher and every Christian I've met in real life would do. To demonstrate how wrong I am, I get served with a link with a wall of text rambling about science and subjective opinions of the author and where the one New Testament quote in the whole article is this: "But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." But that's just as vague. You can do it your deus vult style and interpret it as if that's talking about races, or you can do the literal interpretation that it's about caring for your family and doesn't have anything to do with race. Which most Christians would do.

I remember being taught these liberal interpretations way back when I was put in Sunday school and was instructed to forgive some shitskin that had stolen something from me. Let God be the judge and forgive your fellow man goy, I was admonished while the little shit stood grinning behind the pastors back. Well, I was shown the quotes in the good book too. Fuck that. I knew I was in cuckland then. What choice did I have but to reject the degenerate teachings of the only Christianity I was ever exposed to. Had I not, I would be with my childhood Christian community now, running asylum centers for the state for free and adopting africans and asians like it's on a fucking conveyor belt. Do you think these degenerate fuckers are any less fervent than you? They're reading and thinking and talking about the Bible all day long when they're not on their knees praying to God for guidance.

Fine, you say you're more redpilled. But that you're not even able to admit the simple fact that so much of the dogma is way open to interpretation makes you come off as intellectually dishonest and downright moronic. If the bluepill Christians repulse me because of their degeneracy, you fuckers repulse me just as much because of this. You will never fix your religion when you're not even able to be honest about shit like this, shit that has been exploited to turn your faith from something that worked in a half-assed way to something out of a dystopian horror novel for the majority of practitioners.

If I were you I'd not even bother with trying to win debates by dishonestly and delusionally trying to claim it's not possible to interpret a lot of that shit any way you want. When I'm saying something is vague that's my subjective opinion and by going "NUH UH NOT POSSIBLE" you are fucking infringing on my free will. Which is why people reject you. Spirituality is not bound by the realm of rationality anyways, so fuck off trying to pretend it is. If I was inspired by your faith I'd just say "yeah, it can be read this way and that but FUCK off heretic, I'M inspired by the Holy Spirit itself and GOD tells me this is the fucking way you're supposed to read it. DEUS VULT!"

It's a spiritual, esoteric revelation after all, not a fucking scientific document. People are stuck in a materialist mindset so yes, you probably wouldn't get many converts by doing this and people would laugh at you. But you don't get many converts and get laughed at anyways. Might as well do it with integrity and some fucking balls.

Religion doesn't have to make sense within the confines of rationality. But it does require honesty.

This is not an unfounded concern, see Konrad Adenauer

Christianity was filtered through Hellenic philosophy and ethics.
Christianity advocates strength or mind and body just as much as any other set of beliefs. Heck it codified rules to try and reach that strength of mind and body.

I actually thought you meant the article itself is vague not the verses. Agreed the anti-race mixing verses are somewhat of stretch, but not too much (Tower of Babble strongly supports the same idea).

Also you said it's 'all' vague, but much of the Bible is very clear on moral guidance. For example being homosexual is clearly called out in both the new and old testament as being wrong:

So you're saying you can't interpret it because you don't have the Holy Spirit, which is the truth. It's already covered in 1 Corinthians 2:13-14

Not that I'd expect to make any sense to a heathen :^)

I could make you a list for that shit for any religion you might follow.

Everything's fucking cucked, this isn't a symptom of the religion specifically, it's a problem of western society and the kikes that subverted it.

And yes, real Christianity is what was followed before this damned subversion, that very few people follow today, most of which probably lurk Holla Forums. Sad state of affairs as it is, that's the situation.
The same can be said for most European polytheistic faiths.

You are 100% correct.
Fitting that Conan the Barbarian opens with a Nietzsche quote.

Hahahahahahaha.

Look fellas. You can basically figure out what the kikes want based on what they shill about.

The longest running shill tactic has been some form of anti-Christian sentiment, especially anti-catholic.

This is always present, it's always done, it's always sowed into the threads, just look at the above kikes who are taking a thread about the English Church and injecting Catholic hatred into.

And frankly, we can go back and forth for ever about the validity.

Here's what we know.

Nothing terrifies these kikes more than 8pol becoming Christian. Not cuckstians. Not novus ordo faggotry. But Catholics.

We don't know why. We don't know what their fear is. But just pay attention to the energy that is ALWAYS diverted to anti-catholic shilling.

Wonderfully coherent.

Jews will hate christians more than muslims because they're harder to manipulate
Which is why This cuckening bullshit is only happening shortly after the kikes took over the media
The current generations going all the way back to the baby boomers are fucked
The internet is literally the best tool to fight against jewish propaghanda

Get use to it. Christianity as always run by fags and Jesus was symbolically female.

Implying all Catholics didn't already do this.

…are you from this planet?

How can anybody objectively believe this?
The forces of this world are in a constant clash with each other.
What is god doing, Playing chess with himself?

If you think Jews hate Christians you should see them react to pagans. Never forget the 6 gazzalion enslaved by the Egyptians goy.

do you have any response for or ?

or do you think the nazis persecuted catholics because the nazis were secretly jewish?

*oyus gevalt

I feel as if you don't really understand the point of spirituality. If the inclination towards and forms of spirituality are shadows of the shared Aryan psyche, then the manifested symbols and practices should then also be shared. Elaborating your own system in a way that doesn't actually mean anything to anyone else is pointless.

Should I read the red book?

4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us? 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”

Degeneracy need to be purged by the orthodoxs. They are a global threat to the world.

Fuck off, you subhuman swine.

It's just subversion by the kikes/communist.

Esoteric Kekism

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will raise up for David[a] a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. 6 In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior.
So, when Pilate is questioning Jesus (in John 18), he inquires along these lines, asking of Jesus if he is a King. To this,

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
The Jews' rejection of Jesus as their king is thus made explicit, when in John 19, Pilate says:

“Shall I crucify your king?” Pilate asked.

“We have no king but Caesar,” the chief priests answered.
Whether or not Jesus was a "King" then, is a matter of interpretation. To be sure, in Revelation, when he returns it is written on his thigh that he is "King of Kings and Lord of Lords", but to lower it to merely earthly place is to denigrate who He really is.

Finally, it should be understood that Pilate was mocking Jesus with the sign. John continues:

19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. 20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. 21 The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.”

22 Pilate answered, “What I have written, I have written.”

And a little known fact among the heathens… Ceaser, later killed Pilate for bad judgement with the death of Jesus.

Bluepilled christians are really bad. But what you have to do is to make the redpilled one angry at the blue pilled ones, because they will be the most devout warriors for your cause my friend.
It was not the druggies that fought the crusades, or the homos, or the secular bitches, it's normally the devout that have something to fight for. The thing is as I've said before, the vatican (infilitrated fully since the second council, by Jews) is trying to dilute the morale of christianity to the point that choosing seuclarisim or christianity is the same. In other words, being christian has no moral value, therefore, it is actually easier to be non christian. Thats the plan in Europa, and has been going on for sometime now. There are plenty of redpille christians that do not have freespeech. Give them a platform, and they will show you wrath.

Also, go chekc out manly P hall lectures about theosophy and christianity.

I cannot say with certainty what to do with Christianity. I am nor for it nor against it but I do know the church as it stands needs to sacked and if need be, priests executed. I am not again abolishing it but I do respect our customs and traditions.

Islam must go.

Jewishness as a gene, spirituality and religion must perish.

In the wake, I would like a strong military order to take over, a patriarchy the likes of which has never been seen before. A very powerful class of dominant white men with fists of iron to lead us. The time for weakness is over brothers.

Soon… the hard times come. Soon.

would you like to amend your response?

People need to be taught that both homosexuality and transgenderism are post marxist memes that literally establishes an identifiable group that people are pressured or conditioned into. The feeble minded are the most at mercy of this disease. These memes need to be crushed entirely for being not only a subversive movement, but potentially a trap for the feeble in almost a eugenics like manner.

I don't like how the feeble are herded into these "movements". They're tricked by the deceit of them.
On the other hand… it has eugenics value. What do?

Fuck off JIDF. No more brother wars

I thought you had to be at least 100iq to post on this site? The Church of England is basically the catholic church with the monarch of England as the pope. Henry VIII wanted a divorce, couldn't get it and then just declared that the church infrastructure in England was now under his personal command.

Not that Lutherans are any less cucked, but knowing basic history is a must if you want to understand the world. Fucking summer.

Middle should be "jews in america". Would make a nice desert trilogy macro.

This is what happens when you faggots follow the teachings of Athanasius the pagan and leave the teaching of Arius. Get fucked.