BREAKING: Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she became ill on a flight last year...

BREAKING: Carrie Fisher had cocaine, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she became ill on a flight last year, autopsy shows

LOS ANGELES (AP) – Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine in her system when she fell ill on a plane last year, but investigators could not determine what impact the cocaine and other drugs found in her system had on her death.

archive.fo/Wcgqf

BREAKING NEWS

GRASS IS GREEN, THE SKY IS BLUE, BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST, AND Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Take this to

>>>Holla Forums

Did you mean to post this on another board?

Who gives a rats ass?

Governor Bush, nobody cares.

No shit. She was a major cokehead and those have their hearts shot to hell.
Look at rats and how long they live due to being hyperactive.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person born after 1970 who has never tried MDMA.

GOOD.

SHE WAS A TRUE STAR WARS HEROINE USER!

WHO FUCKING CARES

I AM GLAD SHE IS DEAD SHE WAS A DEGENERATE

Not that we needed the confirmation but you can't argue with trips.

So?

A Pedowood jewish degenerate actress died from drug abuse? Color me surprised. Also, I remember when she suggested Trump was using cocaine after one of those debates last year. Payback is a bitch, you cokehead kikess.

How empowering for young women!

Its pretty awesome. Make everything better, every sense is stronger and more intense. Sex is crazy good on it… its not that long lasting either, dehydrates you like a mother fucker though. Its hard to find good quality though, if its not white microscopicish shards its nigger tier ecstasy.

Well you're not. Never touched drugs, I've just considered it being degenerate.

>>>/bog/

She didn't have a drug addiction. She had a drugs addiction.

She did well to last as long as she did.

I've never tried that shit. Doesn't matter though because I did Ecstasy 4 times and that shit is dosed with a bunch of MDMA and heroin. That shit was probably straight from Israel too. I was still a good goy back in the early 2000's. I didn't know it was literal jew poison.

Israeli Drug Smugglers' Global
Monopoly On Ecstasy

rense.com/general24/israelidrugsmugglers.htm

cocaine, heroin and ecstasy Strong, empowered, independent womyn.

Trump Curse strikes again. When will people learn?

Another degenerate down.

add it to The Wall

I wonder how up to date this is.

Top kek, forgot the image.

hilarious and sad considering how (((they))) made her the face of the left/anti-trump movement… a deceased mentally ill, drug-addled half-jew. it's almost poetic.

imagine being 60 years old and still being a fucking drug taking degenerate

Why don't we give drug addicts as much drugs as they want so they would OD?

(checked!)=

thats basically the vast majority of hollywood (((celebrities))). a bunch of creepy drugged up pedophiles that look down on everybody else not in their sick little degenerate club.

think about it.

I'm convinced that the Trump Curse is real. It's a strange thing.

Someone should take out a certain Chinese theater that hosts these people every year.

I'm not sick of winning kek brings more good news victory is close anons…

So she died while she was… flying high?

Free drugs = druggie vote = Problem solves itself

Pol "No women in politics!"

Reddit, Tumblr and protests, "Women, you MUST join, otherwise you are an accomplice!"

They always talk about change and the need to change but their views have not changed since they were teenagers.
Instead of sending them to ovens, they should be sent to scientists, that would do experiments on them like these Japs did at Unit 731.

kek

All those three drugs take 3-5 days MAX to be out of your system, fyiy