That one game you despise so much that everytime someone mentions they like it, you lose hope for humanity

besides the hamfisted ending, there is literally nothing wrong with fallout 3

Fo3
Fo4
Skyrim
Any cucklands game
Nudoom
Any bioware game
Any game made by an sjw
Most games made after 2013

MERCHANT STOLE MY IMAGE

Please Rabbi, no.

FO1>FO2>FO3>FO4>>>>>>>>>>Vagina cheese>FNV

Sonic 06 is one of those games I can't imagine anyone defending. It's the Superman 64 of platforming.

Fallout is all one word

Razorcuck, is that you?

Some games made between 2007-2010 were alright, after skyrim is where gaming died.

You best be jestin'.

please tell that to my coworker.
please.

Is he autistic, or a Deviantart user

gay.
he's gay.

More like:
F1=F2>FT>>>>>>>>>>F3=FNV>>Brotherhood of Steel>>F4

Wait, Razorfist disliked Fallout New Vegas and liked Fallout 4?

Yes.
The dude's a massive casual.

ass creed

F:T=F1>F3=F:NV>F2>the shitty xbox game>>>>>>>phone shit

Fite me fgts

I gotta see his statement on this. I can't believe someone can talk extensively at length about how much depth and how well written Thief was and prefer Fallout 4 over New Vegas.

The only flaws were the level scaling and the writing that gets lazy at times. It was a decent action RPG, though not as good as FONV, the best Fallout. They got the RNG gunplay mostly right, even though FO4 did it much better.

Dank Souls. Seriously I don't understand the appeal? It looks like you are fighting the game and input lag more than anything.

There are so many problems with Fallout 3 that go beyond all of that.

So is this an unpopular opinion thread or a circlejerk?

Dude, he doesn't even fully play the games he reviews. Check his ED page, he's almost lolcow-tier.

Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games. I consider it to be almost as good as Shadow of the Colossus.

that guys a mad sjw

Don't post his videos around here next time.

I would rather watch the opening scene to TDKR 18 times than watch this.

This is what SJWs do you know

I tried to watch it but that guy's been singing in a high pitched voice for longer than I'm willing to tolerate.

You can enjoy it all you want, but if you want to share it here, either link a mirror or post a webm.

Hello, centrist faggot.

It's about how Youtube view counts work, webms or MP4s are fine.

I can't play jewtube on my phone.

But according to my experience, level scaling and lazy quest and dialogue writing are the only problems. The level design was good, the graphics are great, and it ran well on Windows XP without much bugs. The one I torrented recently ran on Win 7 flawlessly.

You talk like a faggot tbh.

What are you, a cuck.

And you trying to call me a faggot.

Must be lucky or it was pre-patched, all Bethesda games are riddled with bugs. Yes even the old shit, it's why they left console commands in and readily available to players so they could actually beat the game like in Daggerfall.

Yeah, I got the GOTY edition with all the DLC and that shit is broken as fuck. You have to fuck with the ini files and use a utility program to allow the game to use more RAM just to get the fucking thing running. Then, you'll need an unofficial patch to make sure you don't suffer any major game breaking bugs. Even then, you're still most likely going to encounter a bug or two.

As he points out in that video there are much bigger problems with the game that a lot of Bethesda games suffer from.

A good example is how the game is built to use the compass at all times. And as a result the player deliberately sleepwalks through the game and ignores huge amounts of the level design. Like he uses the example of a person who wasn't even aware Liberty Prime was in the game til the final mission.

When in the previous two Fallout games you were actually supposed to use your brain and navigate the world intelligently. Like a character who asks you to walk down a street. There's a moment in the Enclave base at the end of the game where you can go underneath the Enclave mess hall and find several forks and spoons that have been dropped through the metal grating there, and he points out the vast majority of players completely didn't notice this because they were too busy following the compass.

And how the game presents it's mechanics really poorly. Like how the way lockpicking and hacking are introduced it subtly shows the player that both skills are pointless since you can just bypass them relatively easily. And how because almost all of the energy weapons you encounter early in the game are in shitty condition and do shitty damage the player doesn't even realize that they actually get useful later on in the game.

That's not saying much. Is there anything that would rather watch than the plane scene 18 times in a row?

That's only for Fallout 3 bugs, for Skyrim you need that andmore because you need to jurry rig the whole thing to properly handle it's 3.1GB of memory usage every time you want to make your game not look like dogshit because it's design is so terrible it's a miracle you can cram so much stuff into it.

On the plus side HiAlgoBoost is my dream mod because it will pixelate the game making it look like an old FMV movie if you wanted it too.

I don't really understand why people hate this game as much as they do. It's not as good as New Vegas, but it's not terrible. I found Fallout 4 to be much more boring.