BREAKING: Reports of stabbings at Oval sub station in central London with casualties

BREAKING: Reports of stabbings at Oval sub station in central London with casualties

DEVELOPING

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/876832474214662146

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIK8bfeLXSw
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-14-found-stabbed-church-10649548
henrymakow.com/2016/07/crypto-jews-rule-india.html
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/how-indias-jewish-community-transformed-early-bollywood-n475396
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First.
Religion of Peace
Stabathon

are the muds finally getting stabbed?
That van attack was pretty sweet.
Van Nationalism

Car also rammed into police in Paris and was shot dead.

If true it's certainly great news for Tommy Robinson and his jewish friends that cheer for ZOG on here.

Wake me up when the 'based' isreali supporting patriots actually start targeting the kikes that did this to us

RAMADAN BOMBATHON
A
M
A
D
A
N

B
O
M
B
A
T
H
O
N

A few happenings. Lets hope for this being a muzzie, considering the one in France obviously is. All the marxists and their brown pets will surely be silent today.

the logistics of this sort of shit always confuses me. How do you fuck up with an automatic rifle
we're not twitter gommies, why would we believe in a muslim falseflag?

MULTI-STABBING

Reminder that Brexit talks started today and this shit dominates the headlines instead. They're trying to distract us from shit deals.

God dammit.

Stabby Mondays are always fun.

The fire is happening.

what's the fucking point of england even having an army if they just let these hostile foreigners walk all over them?

oh yeah, NWO

Have we started the fire?

Probably just niggers nigging. Part and parcel.

It's almost as if Holla Forums metamorphosed into one massive jew controlled counter-jihad DisInfo website during the Trump election hoax

fuck off midf. Kikes are going to get theirs too

okay muhamhood you fucking arabian cunt

Here, have I depiction of your dear Prophet.

Fuck off you mudshit

THE MUDSHITS ON THE TRAIN GO STAB STAB STAB
STAB STAB STAB
STAB STAB STAB
MUDSHITS ON THE TRAIN GO STAB STAB STAB
ALL THE WAY TO OVAL

Another day, another flood of isreali hasbara kikes agitating the goy to continue chasing ghosts rather than confront the jewish problem

BAN GUNS
BAN KNIVES
BAN TRUCKS
BAN FISTS
BAN DEATH
BAN LIFE

Daily reminder that the MIDF is real.
Daily reminder about what taqiyya is.

Reminder to assume all posts by Muslims to be lies.

Both muzzie and kike lies kill lives.

Aloha Snackbar Kaffir!

Fuck off.

I am getting so sick of muslim support I see creeping into this board.
Something has to be done about this.

All you do is help delegitimize criticism of kikes. Maybe that is your end-goal.

It's because jihadists are usually fucking stupid. The genuinely think if they snackbar enough, the police bullets will magically curve around them while they slaughter people. Analyzing the situation and trying to tactically employ the resources they have is not something really give a shit about doing.

Bin that country

Is that like your Kol Nidre?

International jewry is the problem
Muslims along with every black, indian and other 3rd world invader is a symptom of the jewish problem

The only visdible support you see on Holla Forums for any alien race/tribe is all you jews shilling for neocon kikes, endlessly every fucking day

You need to be fucking murdered.

No I said, DO NOT IGNORE THE jEW
Whereas you jews are insisting that going for any one of the symptoms of jewry is fighting back.
When it's mere jewish distraction

WE NEED AN EBOLA CHAN HAPPENING NOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I have a simple plan.
Exterminate the kikes, then the muslims. They are both semites and they both deserve nothing.
Do not say kikes and muslims. Say semites, plain and simple.

And nobody said we should ignore Jews.
Weird how you jump to that conclusion. Almost as if you have a preexisting agenda…

I can dig that

And ignores those saying semites are ALL a problem as well.

You mean the way Holla Forums has been turned into a kosher conservative neocon love-in?
Yeah how could any user dislike that

You're just shitposting now.
Filtered.

I don't mind Hezbollah, they kill jews and protect Christians being attacked by jewish paid mercenaries

Typical shill tactic. If you can't deflect blame, derail the thread.

Stupid Kaffir! Why so islamophobic?
youtu.be/PIK8bfeLXSw
From I kid you not,
islam peace conference in Norway

Highest priority targets should be traitorous politicians and jews who enpower these mudshits. They dont fear us, so they do whatever they want, to fuck us over.
The muds will not somehow fucck off back to the desert because you target a handful of them.

Someone has to stand up to these BROWN PIECES OF SHIT.

Isn't pretending that Britain is an islamic caliphate when the entire judicial, political and academic institutes are operating under Talmudic law, what could be described as deflection from the jewish problem?

Indeed, only when the jews are targeted by righteous whites will any good and progress ever be made for white survival, until then we're just chasing after jewish distractions.

Muslims are by their nature cowardly. They thrive because they do not encounter organized resistance but would fuck off to elsewhere with just SOME pressure, probably not even physical force.

Any updates on this while the thread is derailed with shitskin shills, D&C paid faggots and kike shills?

First Chad nationalism now van nationalism. Will the wonders never cease.

Lurk 5 years before posting

Looks like it's being buried in the MSM so they can keep the huwhite terrorista on the front page

I've said this before. Only one that has the balls and is going to fuck up these pieces of shit are ultras and hooligans.

I can't think of anyone who drives a van that isn't white. It's incredible.

News is thin on facts at the moment, which is why all your isreal hasbara are flooding this comments section.

Traitors and jews should die, but muslim filth provide an easy way for us to encourage nationalism, militarism and Crusade-esque Christianity as a counter-culture. All of these things can easily lead to removing the jew.

The important thing is to not allow the groups that form to 'ban anti-semitism' or any bollocks like that. We want to encourage anti-islamist sentiment and we want to encourage whites to organised based upon their own nationality, blood, religion, etc. We need that foundation of unity before we can truly attack any other group. Right now utilising the idiocy and savagery of muslims is best way to unite our people. First we remove kebab, then when we have the majority holding a similar view to our own - we continue dropping red-pills and hang all the traitors and kikes who made this invasion possible in the first place.

Learn how to play the game. We have to be opportunistic here. I agree that it would have been better if we had removed the head of the snake at the beginning, but it didn't happen, and the people are (or at least were) not ready rally under a pro-white cause. Rather than crying that things didn't go how they could have, how we didn't get the perfect start on our 'Crusade'; be happy that we are making progress and use every event to our advantage.

God save Britannia.

I figured that as I am just seeing the Paris failed attack news just coming through past 30mins.

Here's the full facts of the non-story, that every single kike in this thread has been showing their colours from.
Which is why I decided to post in it and see just how many jews there are here at the moment, the answer is a shitload

Boy, 14, found stabbed in church grounds opposite south London Tube station

(if the cops don't obstruct them)

so what happened ?

Boy, 14, found stabbed in church grounds opposite south London Tube station

Or did you want confirmation from the team of hasbara DisInfo jews that dominate this thread?

They will not go back to Pakistan because of a one in a million chance to die.

Not one wog will leave until the jews that changed our laws to give them free welfare assisted lives, for life, are gotten rid of.
Until the jewish problem is directly tackled and addressed, nothing will ever be done to mitigate the damage they caused.

you know jews are the ones who brought the muslims over there, right?

This. Kill traitors.

Meme harder user

So don't kill muslims?
don't stand up to the brown hordes? is that what I'm hearing.

KEK

Nobody except our MIDF regulars and maybe one or two lost alt righters here support the religion of piss.
I'm getting more fed up with those idiots crying about the kikes every time we have a snackbar happening in europe.

ok m8 we got it. jews = real problem.
and now fuck off and don't come back before the kikes start murdering people in the streets.

Don't you know that if you kill your enemies you lose, goy?

You do realise that I wrote
"It's almost as if Holla Forums metamorphosed into one massive jew controlled counter-jihad DisInfo website during the Trump election hoax"
Which doesn't resemble any of your hebrew translated bullshit you drooled.

Besides, this event was something unrelated to all the hasbara narrative repeated ITT and was just another nigger stabbing a schoolkid in London, only none of you kikes care if whites are killed if it's not done by muslims.

Only way to get shitskin packis' back to their country is for a India & Pakistan war. That will not happen as no kike money has power in poo land since they are apart of BRICS.

Only India is utterly ZOG controlled, from their politicians, legal, academia and financial institutes including all their media.

henrymakow.com/2016/07/crypto-jews-rule-india.html

For shits and giggles, here's a pro-jew newspaper's spin on the jewish domination of Indian 'culture'

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/how-indias-jewish-community-transformed-early-bollywood-n475396

Rubbish. Look at Turkish kebabs. When they have problems at home all they do is bring their wars to our streets.

Oy vey, Jews are quintessentialy british, you antisemite!

RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR

I like the way they continually tell us how to fight back against zog, by killing all of isreal's enemies first…

Holy fuck…poo jews. I just discovered a new species of kike to study for extermination.

You do realise that I was proven right by the actual story of it being a nigger stabbing a schoolkid.
I noted how none of the jkews in this thread shown any interest once it was proven not to be a muzz invader.

You may have noticed your big-nosed cousins stopped spamming this thread with their jewish agitation propaganda as soon as the news was posted.

Obviously your hasbara alert app must be a little slow today

They're greedy as shit!

You can smell the greed a mile away from the poo-jew.

The muslims immigrating into Europe are israels friends you fucking idiot.
Israel has our governments killing israels enemies. Terrorists are friends of israel, where the fuck have you been?
The play is to have replacement population of immigrants in Europe. The jews dont want us to fight back. The jews want us to accept muslim immigration. That's why they push all this Multicultural peace/love shit. That's why they push us simply carrying on after these muslims blow up our kids, and rape our women, and destroy our property, and burden our economy.
Muslims have NO place in europe.
You're either a kike, a mud, or a total fucking cuck. What, you want no backlash against the muslim hoards? Against the chess pieces of the jews? You're an awfully good goy. Just roll over and accept your violent replacement population goy, israel would HATE that!

I was actually commenting on your ridiculous notion that us fighting back against muslim replacement migration (you know, white genocide) is what israel would want.

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

What happened to all the concerned genuine anons once they discovered it was a nigger klilling a schoolkid?
Weirdly the fashy based goys calling for a counter-jihad ITT fucked off soon after hearing it was just another black on white crime.

Did you know that britain is home to 10's of millions of varieties of 3rd world invaders.
Muslims make up around 3-4% of the total mud invasion.
Perhaps we need to do something that addresses all of the invaders rather than just the one that Ezra Lezant's Rebel media would have us focus on.

Already I explained that until the jewish problem is first addressed and dealt with, there will be no kebab removal, nor any invading wog, at all whatsoever.

Servants =/= Friends

The Israelis want you to hate Muslims so you'll be more prone to attacking them to allow Israeli expansion, which is totally reliant upon Western forces.

Dear god, help us.

+1 bitshekel added to your account
Why even bother arguing with some mudshit?

What is your solution to replacement migration? What's your solution to white women being raped? White property being destroyed? What's your answer to the constant terror attacks and stabbings done by migrants?
Not to look back in anger because that's just what the kikes would want you to do?
No. The jews want whites to accept what is happening. The jews don't want resistance. The jews want passiveness, acceptance.
For fucks sake, when did all these shabbos goyim get in here?

also
I would like a source for this.

British colonialism is to blame for their own self destruction. Britbongs wiped their Anglo-Saxon skins when the allowed for British Nationality Act of 1948, do you blame the kikes for that?

Go to your nearest travel agent, travel to England, marvel at the 10s of millions of non-whites from all corners of the world that have colonised Britain already.
All of them are unwanted, only one of these the jews want us to focus on.

This story perfectly demonstrates it, the jew shills that flooded into this thread, all fucked off once they found out it was your everyday black stabbing a white schoolkid.
You see blacks stabbing and raping whitey adds no value to the jewish counter-jihad agenda.

I blame kikes entirely for WWII or their total control of the British government in changing our laws after Britain was sunk after WWII and they were forced to hand back the colonies founded under (((British Empire))).

In fact I'm struggling to tell whether you are an user having a laugh or a retarded kike questioning whether jews could ever be blamed for flooding Britain with millions of 3rd world monkeys as they conspired to do and spread to the rest of the West post-WWII

you're all semites to me

that wasn't a source. Can you provide evidence that only 3-4% of the muds migrating into europe are muslim? You wouldn't be lying to me, would you shlomo?

The wogs start at Dover.

Dodge Ramavan

Besides I spoke about Britain, or more accurately England.
Every country is different in Europe, Italy for example are mainly getting hostile Africans escaping through Libya now the US under Zogs instruction deposed Gaddafi .
Look it up yourself if you want the exact breakdown, you'll only get massaged official numbers that states 50% of London is 'British', when it clearly isn't.

All it takes is a cursory look at any video shown of London/Manchester/Birmingham etc today.

Just a user having a good laugh at seeing the predicted "Rivers of Blood" by Enoch coming to reality.

Britain is kiked beyond belief.

Why do (((YOU))) do anything mr. 1 posting PR FAG?

I'm glad that you shareniggers all have the same script that tells you to call everything based, it really helps to spot you

Britain is Muzzed, Pooed, Nogd and Kiked beyond belief.

I think its around 11-12 million non british.
80% white.

It's a blast to drive!
Has explosive handling

Still didn't provide any evidence. Acting like a real jew here…

I already told you to look it up.

This thread was a jewish managed agit-prop exercise, either contribute to the story of the child being stabbed or fuck off back to your shetl.

Hello TRS should they drink 5 pints? translucent pricks.

>OY VEY GOYIM PLEASE IGNORE THE MUDSLIMES FLOODING YOUR COUNTRY. FORGET THE FACT THAT LAST YEAR AROUND 500 CHURCHES WERE TORN DOWN AND ~450 MOSQUES WERE PUT UP, IT'S JUST A COHENCIDENCE

England is more than likely 15%-20% mudslime and it's only getting worse. If they truly only had 3%-4% they would all be in london considering they needed to vote in them udslime that runs the city.

Thinking he's anything more than a tentacle or testacle of something much more powerful.

Come on guys, it's not like anything ever happens there

Oh don't worry when the shit starts flying the kikel will be down it's hole or on it's plane or yacht, and away to the next host.

I don't even know what TRS is. So I don't know what you mean by that.

I wrote
"I already told you to look it up.
This thread was a jewish managed agit-prop exercise, either contribute to the story of the child being stabbed or fuck off back to your shetl."

(((You))) interpreted that as

Spot the difference?

You are aware, that my posts were the only one's that shown I knew what occurred at The Oval today as all the jews ITT were repeating their jewy lies..
All the others were jews agitating for counter-jihad shekel bonus points, once they discovered it was a nigger stabbing whitey your jewish cousins ITT decided there was no value to be got out of blacks stabbing whitey, you want the source to be muzz for your narrative.
No muslim no crime, is (((your))) mantra, and the media has played that hand since 1945

That means you're a new prick then. And you're translucent, and you aren't high up enough to have a bunker. Which means you'll be fucked. It's not worth what they pay you.

No I just never gave a fuck. I see talk about it but never checked it out. I don't have the need to. I'm 8/pol/ I don't care about anyone else

Dude, exodusfag here. I also doesn't know what TRS actually is, because I've stayed away from all the Trump drama. I know it's some sort of Hillary boogieman or something, but I never actually bothered to find out the specifics of that faggotry.

This. Should I find out? Probably not.

I WANT SUMMER TO LEAVE

No faggot. Fuck you

Not everyone is here for your TV politics and e-celeb bullshit, user. Actually, there didn't seem to be as many people preoccupied with that shit around here 2-3 years ago.

t. Mustafa

FOOKIN WELSH
#NOTALLDRUIDS

==YES - THE FIRE RISES - =

And yeah should they drink five pints
If it bloody well suits them.
They do more than a fucking sxe kid behind a fucking keyboard

there are no white people in London

I'm white and in London.

Before you spew your ignorant dnc shit I encourage you to research percentage of right wing vs left wing political belief among ultra groups. Do it.

Start with Lazio or Legia for starters

sure you are, mohammed

exactly how does the fact that jews are a problem make slimes less of a problem?or less disgusting.

converts to religion of piss stain their souls skin forever.

this

The problem is, when we handle the muds, the kikes will hijack it and say
And we will have no chance to get rid of them.

Why? Because when given the option to tell them they're full of shit and that they were actually a detriment to the efforts, it can be taken. Keep waking people up to the jews while the muds are handled.
Duh.

Fucking This

Muslims are a breed of jew.

The end result of kikes pushing mass immigration on the west is an inevitable backlash and resurgence of nationalism. What do they think is going to happen to them then?
The golem always turns on it's creator.

You also talk like a fag.

That's cause you're a fucking moron and you're thinking of the shill company CTR who freaked the fuck out when an user took pictures of their office building.

Cockmonglers
You should quit pretending the only thing that matters is Holla Forums and you don't have to pay attention to or discourage the behaviors of outsiders. TRSodomites are jew/pedo led aut-right cucks that attempted to colonize Holla Forums and shift it to their end of the IMPLICIT spectrum. They're the one's that always complained about anons "punching to the right" and calling us antifachan. A large portion of them are also that kekistan cancer. Pull your heads out of your collective asses and quit signalling your high horse stance of "none of dis matters". Letting this shit slip instead of browbeating it is what allows board quality to drop you dense faggots.

If someone convinces another person to stab me, and that person is running at me with a knife, do I try to apprehend the deceiver first in which I have to first dodge the attacker and thereby elevating the risk to my well-being? It's a bit difficult to apprehend the first individual when I'm receiving knife wounds to the abdomen.

Fuck off TRS shill.

Are they running at you with a knife though? Couldn't you put posters up warning would be stabbers that the proposed stabbee is not the enemy, and they have been brought here so that they may be persuaded to do somebody elses dirty work? They can go home now before they get persuaded, or they could stab the persuader instead.

Jews are a breed of arab.
The key is that all arabs work together against humans.

Both muslims and jews are the enemies of whites. Neither belongs in any white country.

Muslims believe absolutely everything is Allah's will and thus out of their control. It's why they never learn to aim, If it is Allah's will that their bullets hit the infidel they will, if not, they won't. So they spray everywhere like a Retard pissing at his enemies. The elite Janissary troops of the Ottoman empire were former Christians, and their God helps those that help themselves, and so they learn to care for their guns and to aim them. Simple difference.

Have some muslims getting wrecked by superior european tactics, discipline, and skill.

Yes, they are, and no amount of mental gymnastics are going to rationalize and justify any sort of sympathy to sandniggers and I mean ACTUAL sandniggers, not the Mediterranean/Persian peoples like Assad and the people in Iran or Afghan mountains because those people actually stay fucking put and don't make any attempt to come over here. The people that you are advocating for or defending are the subhumans that come to our countries. An overwhelming majority of the people that are coming as refugees aren't Syrians or have never even been in Syria. There's another thread up on 8/pol/ right now about 100 million AFRICANS are going to make their way into Europe soon. Jews do, in fact, play a major role in getting them here and convincing the masses to accept them but you cannot deny that sandniggers ARE a threat to us and do not belong here. They are NOT going to go home unless we forcibly repatriate them, and if they even get a slight inkling that they are in danger of being deported en masse then you are going to see a conflict arise wherein we have to subdue Arabs, Negroes, Jews, cucks, journalists and feminists all at the same time.

They need to be burnt alive in the town square and doused in pig viscera.

It's the right time to do that
The summer solstice celebration often involves a big bonfire.

What a derailed shit show this thread was.

The point of the British Army is to firebomb Iraq and make way for the Islamic state. Seriously, I'm a nationalist but fuck every government since Gladstone. I have no loyalty what so ever to our army, police, royal family or just about any wing of the government which is seeking to destroy us.

Ironmarch faggots love defending Muslims and derailing threads.

redundant

WAS IT A NO KNIFE ZONE ?

You will have to fight them all anyway no matter what. I just view it as no gibs, no point in staying. (((Government))) gives out gibs. Until you do something about that as fast as you get the ones here to be scared enough to leave they will be replaced by 10 more because the (((government))) is still giving out gibs. We have to stop paying tax until they stop giving it directly to invaders, and leave for a new host.

It is rightly time for a new Crusade. Perhaps one wouldn't like to call it a Crusade for the sake of personal religious beliefs, but it is clearly and decisively time for Europeans her people all over the world to rightly fight a war of mass expulsion of non-Whites from our lands. Crusade, ethnic cleansing, revival of the spirit of our blood.

IT IS TIME

I don't know why user, but your post and picture goddamn slayed me.

She's on vacation right now, user.

Without kikes there would me no muslims everywhere, they would sit in their asses there and thats it.