==RUSSIA VOWS TO SHOOT DOWN ALL 'FLYING OBJECTS' OVER SYRIA

==RUSSIA VOWS TO SHOOT DOWN ALL 'FLYING OBJECTS' OVER SYRIA
WARNS USA==
Russia to treat US jets in Syria as 'targets' after America guns down first regime warplane
Communication channel between Washington and Moscow to be suspended immediately
Russia has said it will treat US warplanes operating in parts of Syria where its air forces are present as "targets" amid a diplomatic row caused by the downing of a Syrian jet.
The country's defence ministry said the change in position would apply to all aircraft, including those operating as part of the US-backed coalition.
It will also suspend a hotline between Russia and the US set up to prevent mid-air collisions.
The ministry said in a statement: "All kinds of airborne vehicles, including aircraft and UAVs of the international coalition detected to the west of the Euphrates River will be tracked by the Russian SAM systems as air targets."
The warning followed after a US F-18 Super Hornet shot down a Syrian army SU-22 jet on Sunday in the countryside southwest of Raqqa - the first such downing of a Syrian jet by the US since the start of the country's civil war in 2011.
Washington said the jet had dropped bombs near US-backed forces but Damascus said the plane was downed while flying a mission against Isis militants.
Russia's Defence Ministry said the suspension of its communication channel with the Americans would begin immediately.
The US did not use its communication channel with Russia ahead of the downing of the Syrian government warplane, the ministry was quoted as saying, accusing the US of a "deliberate failure to make good on its commitments" under the de-confliction deal.
"The shooting down of a Syrian Air Force jet in Syria’s airspace is a cynical violation of Syria’s sovereignty," the ministry said.
"The US’ repeated combat operations under the guise of ‘combating terrorism’ against the legitimate armed forces of a UN member-country are a flagrant violation of international law and an actual military aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic."

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-shoot-down-all-flying-objects-in-syria-us-regime-warplane-isis-terror-a7797101.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/393028-syria-russia-us-plane/
en.alalam.ir/news/1985339
news.antiwar.com/2017/06/18/iran-fires-missiles-at-isis-site-in-east-syria-first-missile-use-in-30-years/
centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/1217892/coalition-defends-partner-forces-from-syrian-fighter-jet-attack/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-19/russia-threatens-to-target-u-s-jets-after-syria-warplane-downed
syriahr.com/en/?p=68314
my.mixtape.moe/bpjoxx.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/qatar-f35-trump-pentagon/index.html
wgntv.com/2017/06/18/pentagon-us-shoots-down-syrian-aircraft-for-first-time/
rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/
rt.com/news/393327-russia-defence-ministry-plane-nato/
rt.com/news/393250-su27-rc135-baltic-sea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let it begin

Other news sites are reporting the same. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. I can't imagine either side backing down. Looks like the neokikes will get their war.

Why the fuck are we still fucking with Syria?
Did Ivanka cry to daddy again?

According to the jews that flood these boards, it's the most based 1488D chess move ever and only ignorant goys wouldn't be able understand how based and heroically anti-semitic it is to serve international jewry's interests.

However any pol/ack with a brain tried to warn this board back when the Kushnerbots hijacked pol early in the election campaign, they were actively booted out of here

Trump stepped on a lot of kike toes over the past 3 weeks and a lot of investigations are close to bearing fruit. This is why Scalise was shot. And now we have this. Hard to say whats going on but minus some genius plan this is a level of brinksmanship that seems entirely too kosher.

Are you trying to say we would be better off with hillary? Or maybe jeb!?

with the Russian Comey narrative my parents said to me the other day… they stand with Israel.

what do?

either
A.) Trump is intentionally fucking with them to keep Russia and Syria on their toes and gather support at home. Similarly withthe tarmac treatment.
B.) Israeli planes or some other cia operatives downed it to put even more tension in the region and gather support at home to attack russia.

ayy
Interplanetary war becouse of some kebab cleansing.

XCOM will be formed by Russia and Syria, it seems.

did you know that it's possible to call someone out on their bullshit but still support them due to them being the least pozzed viable option?

How based is this timeline.

Speaking of Scalise, I've been wondering…with him in the hospital who takes on the majority whip role? Or is the Trump agenda dead in the water for now?

Remind them of all the Kike spies that were caught in the late 80's and early 90's stealing military secrets and bugging Washington offices.

Hillary would have kicked off a genuine world war, so yes. It would have been good for people like me who literally give no shits anymore and want to just go out at night during the mass civil upheavals and murder my local left wing journalists and academics.

I'd say we should gas you kikes and show no support for any jewish controlled opposition.
That way lies certain death and destruction of the West.

Pretty fuckin based my man

Did someone say fearmongering? The sources on this are all from (((mainstream media))).
OP can't even redtext

Do you think that military aircraft swim in the air?

Because Israel doesn't own it/the oil yet and there still isn't a ZOG/Saudi pipeline running through it yet.

Oh they don't care, they're boomers, it's a shame, they think they are personal friends with Sean Hannity.
There isn't a single subject in the world I can reach an agreement with them on. War with North Korea is good, War with China is good, War with Russia is good, War with whoever overall is good…..

Find me a quote from Russia clearly stating that they will retaliate, and I'll believe this article. Seriously, the only mention of an actual response is in the headline given to us from the bongs.

Nothing worth reading

Sage

Every single U.S. ratfucker and ZOGbot who steps even one foot on sovereign Syrian soil illegally should be crucified along with their handlers who O.K.'d this invasion. Yes, this includes trump.

Can you read nigger?

Does anyone else think this could still just be smoke and mirrors to keep everyone thinking Trump and Russia are at odds while they work together to defeat ISIS in that region?

==Tracked by does not mean fired upon.== This is an escalation for sure but it's not the start of WW3 yet. If we actually see a US jet shot down then we can talk habbenings.

Ah yes, the age old strategy of killing your enemy by killing your enemy's enemy. Works every time.

“In the areas of combat missions of Russian air fleet in Syrian skies, any airborne objects, including aircraft and unmanned vehicles of the [US-led] international coalition, located to the west of the Euphrates River, will be tracked by Russian ground and air defense forces as air targets,” the Russian Ministry of Defense stated.

War with Ukraine is good ;^)

Only a fucking spastic too stupid to tie his own laces could ever think that.
Good thing you hidden that retarded text

Remember that if you kill your enemies they win.

You win even faster if you kill your enemy's enemies, or so Confucius Schlomostein would have us believe

No really though, last time everyone freaked out like this, it was over the Syria shit, and that turned out to just be a war game. Syria didn't suffer any casualties, their airport was up and running within 24 hours, and they got shiny new shit as a result of it, along with increased military presence from Russia.
I'm only bringing up this idea because I've been seeing a ton of Juden checked twitter accounts claiming to be Syrians starting arguments with Americans, and it just makes me wonder if (((they))) want us to be at odds or something. I'm not denying we could have actually shot down a Syrian jet, due to the kikes still running amok in our military, but the past six months have been weird as fuck, and I'm just trying to consider every possible scenario here.

AYY XENOPHOBIC RUSSIANS
LMAOS ARE A SPECIES OF PEACE
WE NEED TO STOP RUSSIA #NOTALLLMAOS

I the USA goes to war with Russia I will do everything I can to undermine the US war effort.

How many times have they done this now?

Makes you wonder who gave the order to engage.
ISIS doesn't have warplanes as far as I know, so why are coalition forces even considering another jet hostile?

Thank you, your excellency.

Yбить, убить, убить!

Simple as this.

You have no idea and you're grasping at straws. Trump is the greatest ally.

Gotta remind everyone about a major event flown under the radar

Iran said any major US hostility would be blamed on Israel 2 months ago. Yesterday, for the first time in 30 years Iran fired their missiles. The target was ISIS base in Syria. Iran bombed Israel yesterday. Coincidence?

also my first reaction. putin confirmed real human?

sauce pls - could be very useful to see

Good.

die

en.alalam.ir/news/1985339

news.antiwar.com/2017/06/18/iran-fires-missiles-at-isis-site-in-east-syria-first-missile-use-in-30-years/

First link is Irans own media outlet.

At last the golems are slowly starting killing the kikes.

Hello kikes are you ready to be hang? I am sure that you are happy that you pissed us off.

Plane was bombing ISIS east of Rasafa who were leaving Raqqa, far away from SAA and SDF forces. US shot it down because it seems there were most likely CIA or Mossad agents intermixed with those ISIS shitheads.

They should have stayed out of Syria because it is not their problem to fix.

I sincerely hope you're not going for an "almighty trump" chess angle - but it's actually not as implausible as the responses you got make it sound.
Assuming - and I wouldn't necessarily count on this as though we painted Trump's Israel endorsements as "lip service", it's just as likely that his anti-Israel actions are simply "lip service" to us - Trump does know about (((them))) and is against (((them))) he no doubt has his hands tied to some degree.
it's funny how many people here have read the Protocols but yet forget that line about very explosive things being placed beneath most major cities. Even if that was a lie or an exaggeration at the time, it makes one wonder about those articles a few years ago where several nukes purportedly went missing and several top military officials were dismissed, seemingly, in relation to it.

The Whip is the third-highest ranking member of each party, according to kikepedia. My guess would be the fourth-highest ranking member would be the Majority Whip in this case.

Personally, I don't agree with our military getting involved in Syria, and I do place some blame on Trump for allowing this to happen.

However - Trump is still far better than Jeb or Hillary would have been as president. I might not agree with Trump on everything, but there is a lot to be thankful for too. He BTFO the globalist kikes by withdrawing the US from the TPP and the Paris Climate Accord. His administration killed two of Obama's amnesty policies (DAPA and ‘Administrative Closure’). He abolished Obama's social security gun ban which was good. He imposed tariffs on Canadian soft wood lumber, which was really good for local American lumber businesses. Immigration is way, way down under his administration already. So there is some good things about Trump being president, as well as some bad.

Hopefully this war will not escalate too much. After all, we have been caught aiding/arming ISIS/ISIL to overthrow Assad for Israeli interests.

looks like Russia isnt backing down and burgers can suck a dick

OUR SOCIETIES MUST REMAIN OPEN

WE ARE A COUNTRY OF AYY LMAOS

If coalition forces truly wanted to defeat ISIS, they wouldn't be shooting down Syrian Air Force jets, while SAF are engaging ISIS.

The fake jewish "War on Terror" that they got the Americans to fight is a proactive, global, century-long war against the enemies of world Jewry.

Hillary got her no fly zone she wanted so much

It could easily be the deep states doing. Can Trump publicly argue or say his top generals are wrong?

So, fake news?

Nigger right now it's as if Trump is taking direct orders from Hillary. Who the FUCK are you trying to fool here?

I'll admit, sometimes I do jump on the Chess train because the way things constantly work in Trump's favor are borderline insane at times. I don't for a second believe Trump is just a good goy after the way he's made them kvetch the past six months, not to mention he's managed to lower them from their pedestal of special treatment.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but he's been treating them equal to everyone else he's dealt with so far, and it's pissing them off like nothing else.

It goes back to what you mentioned, those nukes that conveniently went missing. He can't just out himself yet, or else we're fucked. We have DECADES of kikery to undo, and he's certainly got a ways to go, but look how far we've gotten in just six months already. Even normies are starting to wake up to goblins and their ways.

This is just me personally, but if I wanted to take out the jews, I wouldn't for a second let them on to my intentions. I'd do my best to make sure they think I'm still friends with them, while behind the scenes doing my best to take them out the best way possible - their money. Trump keeps delivering on his campaign promises, and once he delivers on re-opening the 9/11 investigation, as well as auditing the Fed and taking out the Central banks, the foundation is set, in my opinion.

That being said, I think Trump is more of our Hindenburg than our Hitler. He's trying to keep the nation together, while taking care of the biggest problems first, and setting the stage for whomever is next to really kick things into gear. This is all just my personal theory, and I could be wrong, but that's what it feels like to me.

So far this is the only thing that alienates me from Trump, but it could have ended up worse with Jeb or Hillary in control. Sad to see this happening, but at the same time this is how I feel about Trump's legacy so far. Not all bad.

Literally 2 posts after I just posted this

It could be an honest mistake, or insubordination. It could be used as an excuse to get out of Syria (doubtful, but would be nice). And of course, it could be Shlomo's Ruse Cruise.

source?

I don't think it's pro nigger, it's more like the reaction of a hord of nigs when one of their own is killed

If anything it's hilarious and reinforces the hivemind nigger chimpout sterotype

Which protocol was that?

This is exactly what i expected from Hillary: increased military presence in Syria (illegally!) and escalation of the situation leading to worsening relations with Russia.

This is Hillary policy in effect, that bitch is rubbing her hands right now.

Exactly, it could be any one of those.

Russia responded swiftly, the US/Trump could've responded with "We're looking into this" but instead we get an eerie silence. And once again we see the US fucking around with CIAniggers raising 'rebel' forces. There is no fucking excuse for any of this.

Well. I'd like to see the dems treat Trump as a Russian plant now.

Yeah, WE get eerie silence. Trump's already said he won't make public any military decisions for anything. You're fucking retarded if you honestly think he should just make public what military decisions he's making and let the whole world know.

Russia has no problem being transparant about it. That alone speaks volumes.

Oh and nice job dodging ANOTHER fucking US military presence raising yet ANOTHER fucking 'rebel' group.

Like i said, there's no fucking excuse for any of this. Spare me your chesscuckery.

So? We're not Russia. If Russia wants to let on to what they're going to do with military action, that's up to them. I'd rather we keep our enemies in the dark with our plans.

Oh I get it, you're a sharenigger.

Yah, very true. Although you have to note that Trump did run on a campaign promise not to interfere with military operations, unlike Obama did. He specifically complained about Obama "micromanaging" US military policy. So from what I gather Trump is simply allowing the US military industrial complex to do whatever the hell they want. It's not that Trump is out of control, it's that he placed control in the hands of our military whom happen to be out of control.

McMaster needs to go, he is a globalist neo-con that is heavily influencing Mattis and DoD policy. He was hired by Trump, and should be fired by Trump.

What enemies? Syria? Russia? Good job outing yourself there you shit shill.

That just seals the deal. Here, it looks like you didn't get the memo:

FUCK OFF OUT OF SYRIA

Are you suggesting that everyone just blindly agrees with his actions in good faith? All of his actions so far show nothing but a servitude of Israel's interests.

Trump was elected into office on the promise that America would stay out of sandland. He's doing the exact opposite. If he wants to get his dirty war dick wet he can fuck around in Iraq, away from potential proxy wars.

shhhh, youre denying the redtexting OP the sexual thrill he gets from getting people to reply

Mattis is just as bad. Why did the dems not try to block him?

Well said. Stick it to the cucks.

Do you really think our (((enemy))) is in the dark on this one? If anything it's just 'We The People' that are ill-informed on matters that risk the destruction of our Nation.

This is why normies stay far-away from Politics in general and just 'hope for the best'. Also, why (((ISIS))) hasn't been destroyed over the course of 17 years and trillions of dollars.

'muh national security' has turned the people of this nation into slaves, transparency in even the most sensitive situations is critical to reversing the damage that has been done

Mattis bombed 31 ISIS targets the first day on the job. I couldn't care less what dems think of him.

source?

And if they wanted to defeat ISIS, they would have grinded anyone and anything to fucking dust that tried to escape from Al Raqqah. Instead, we've got fucking nothing. No-one mentioning any airstrikes or interdiction missions by "coalition" air assets south of al Raqqah.

Funnier even; when Russia joined the conflict we finally saw ISIS getting defeated. The moment ISIS started losing ground is when the US of ZOG sneaked into the country.

On this one in particular? Maybe, maybe not. We don't know all of the details, but just because it's possible they know doesn't mean we should spill our spaghetti and tell the world anyways. Like I said above, I would do my best to keep them in the dark, while taking out their money and slowly, over time, reducing their influence in politics.

Another thing that makes me think this could be the case are the midterm elections that are coming up. Our government is 90% jews, what makes you think Trump could get away with just fully going 14/88 on their asses? Assuming he wants to get our government away from kike control, he needs the midterms so the kikes can be voted out of office, and their influence reduced. It's what I'd do anyways.

I'll never forget when they 'accidentally' bombed a Syrian base for half an hour, after which ISIS stormed it only 10 minutes later.

Ya and hes done a bunch of shit things since then. You one of those muh based Mattis TD ppl?

What shit things has he done? The last six months have been a blur for me honestly, and I tend to forget the good and bad that's happened.

I'm fully with Russia on this.
t. Euro
They will fuck USAF up if you poke them…

I do think neo-con McMaster is heavily influencing Mattis at this point. If things continue to spiral out of control he needs to fire McMaster, then order Mattis to fix current policy (which he'll likely do if ordered).

How many times has Russia postured in response to USA aggression? Let me know when either side does something beyond footsies. Then I'll have interest.

#NotAllAyyLMAOs

Basically hes been a complete neocon cuck and has done nothing positive whatsoever in regards to Russia or Syria.

shitlibs and neocons are desperate for WW3

They're both co-opted cancer that need to be removed

I don't even remember half of those things happening, but like I said it's been a blur since January. I'm not saying McMaster and Mattis are clean, and actually I fucking hate McMaster, but I'm willing to give Trump the time he needs. It's a bit like complaining that the wall isn't up yet, shit takes time.

By "fixing" policy note that I mean de-escalation of conflict, changing current policy in Syria.

I have read The Protocols; I can't recall which one addresses this.

I can't recall the specific one either but I swear I remember something about it in there.

He has the power to fire both, but I think that would create a big obstacle for Trump. Best thing to do is get rid of McDisaster and order Mattis to re-assess current policy and aim at de-escalating conflict between the US and Syrian government.

If that doesn't work he could certainly fire Mattis later on while finding a decent replacement.

Yeah that one. I am having sort of hard time imagining that even a single officer could just accidentally order and approve a mission involving couple of A10's and a fighter escort to attack a single SAA held area that is surrounded by hundreds of kilometers to every direction by ISIS held territory. I can see individual pilots confusing and mistaking the identity of forces on the ground, and then proceeding to attack friendly forces instead of enemies, but even those cases are rare.

However, several officers involving in coordinating all of the involved assets, and pilots piloting all of those assets making that same mistake at the same time or sequentially? I'm not buying it at all. Maybe if they were using mark 1 eyeball and making a strategic bombing run using B-17's WW2 style then yeah, sure, maybe. But with all the modern day optics and navigational aids available to them there is just no fucking way that was a simple mistake.

There's also the fact that if he doesn't step on his toes, the jews could try some shit and vote him out of office. He really has to dance carefully as long as there are jews in office.

Stop kissing Russian ass. People here are practically programmed to choose communist Russia over the West. Russia Today and Alex Jones has really warped the minds of some, clearly. Reminds me of ISIS creating soldiers for Islam. Dying for Russia is retarded.

Deprogramming needs to commence.

RUAF going to town on daesh

Why (((anyone))) would try to go against it, I'm not sure.

What would Jason Chaffetz say?

I agree that supporting Russia over the US in wartime is not a good idea. Neither side have the interests of the American people.

That said, we have to remember that the US and Israel have been caught over and over again arming and aiding the Islamic State to overthrow Assad's government. This is just not sustainable foreign policy and in fact a lot of previous high ranking US brass have protested Obama over this, and were later purged and replaced by Obama.

Trump has initially given authority to these minions to do as they please in Syria (including continuing to escalate tensions which they have done). And the problem is Trump hired neo-cons like McMaster to overlook this Middle Eastern policy. No wonder why everything is a mess.

We need to focus on defeating the Islamic State, or might as well get the hell out.

It is a typical jewish way of playing.
Jew cries when he stabs you.

Observe USA crying about muh troops when they shot Syrian jet.

It was israeli shitforce. At this point in time, I am almost certain they have a ship or at least part of navy entirely to themselves.

Chain of command is way too long to be effective in this case.

And you would never fly your own jets just to shoot down one single plane.

It is a warning - we can hurt you to Assad.

centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/1217892/coalition-defends-partner-forces-from-syrian-fighter-jet-attack/

It's all geopolitics and US soft power. The US purposefully uses the military industrial complex and acts as a force of power in the world, so no one else has it over them. It's all about survival and influence. Russia uses conspiracy propaganda to undermine the West by turning their own people against their governments. It wants the EU to break apart simply to weaken and divide Europe. The problem is that too many are programmed to not understand what I'm saying, and refuse it.

Included the scenario of Civil War in which Putin has officially stated he would support anti-(((establishment))) factions?

Oh yeah, he said that before the election when people were saying if Hillary got elected they'd arm themselves and shit.

These are both good things for European people though. Only downright annexation and direct subversion of Europe by Russian (((oligarchs))) could potentially make things worse than they are now and even them are to a point more on leash by Putin than Trump's (((cabinet))) is.

Russia looks for groups in the West that work against their own governments (certain right wing groups), and supports them, feeding them propaganda and money. It cares nothing for the West, and simply wants to strengthen itself while destroying their enemies.

It would have also been in their best interest since Hillary was openly stating she'd pursue military action for the hacking that Russia didn't even do.

typical bulllshit from trs and their colleagues in ctr

That was actually much before the elections, he just restated with specific groups in that case.

Oh was it? I only remember when he stated it during the primaries when Hillary beat Bernie.

And that's bad how?

Still we have converging interests in that one unless there's a way we can uncuck the EU's establishments, and we all know how likely that last one is to happen.

That's just what they want you to think, but in actuality, they want the US to stop war rather than be masters of it (weaken them) take apart their then unused military weapons and nukes, all in the name of peace, then assert their own control over the world. They want to divide and conquer the West. I don't wish to be destroyed by Russian propaganda and one world order conspiracies meant to force correct itself into oblivion/small pieces fighting each other to death.

But the programmed don't even know they were programmed.

Implying that the governments of the West are serving their people in the first place
That's actually the best thing that could happen to the European peopleS.

So what if Russia is pursuing its own interests? It's supposed to. At the moment, Russia's actions are of net benefit to basically all Whites on the planet, the USA is the world's biggest political remember that there are more jews here than in israel and military force for evil on the planet, and that the EU is Babel, anti-God and anti-White.

If Russia's interests later happen to diverge more from ours as Whites in general then it will be time to re-evaluate, but for now, I support Russia.

I can't remember if it was at the prelude of the Syrian War or even earlier when he was butthurt about Bush' trying to expand the anti-ballistic shield to Georgia, before it escalated to the Georgian-Russian conflict.

First time I recall being discussed in either Holla Forums or then half/pol/ was after the Russian ambassador claimed that Russia managed to sneak undetected tens of strategic bombers into NORAD territory and comparing it to John Titor's, back then unrealistic, claims of strong Russian support to anti-government rebels in the Second American Civil War.

Are they backing down? Are they afraid of Putin?

Trump's hands are tied on some actions, so he can't just unilaterally nuke yugoslavia and Iraq out of existence to get rid of Isis. We know this because his entire campaign was anti-globalist and his whole push was just to get the heck out of Syria. Instead, we saw him double down on Syria, and the American ZOG machine has continued to saber rattle in the middle East as it did with Obama. Trump can't alter the course of America in that sense, but what he can do is play his hand "poorly" so that it doesn't benefit (((the powers that be))) asich as they want it to.

Remember the Syrian air base bombing? It did fucking nothing to the Syrians, but was itself enough to allow Russia to raise their alarm and mobilize their fighters without themselves provoking armed retaliation. This prevents certain activities by the (((opposition))) as suddenly Russia has their entire air force mobilized in order to "support" the Assad regime.

Now look at this current jet being downed. It was downed because, as Trump stated, it was dropping bombs bear coalition forces. Except that jet was attacking ISIS. Trump is doing everything he can to drop red pills through his actions while he's still tied to the reigns of this overpowering Juggernaut.

If the S-400 is as good as claimed it would be wise to be afraid.

If they succeed, you won't exist. You would be begging for food before they bomb you to death. There won't be any white Utopia. Russia is playing a game of misinformation. Make them destroy themselves and hope they can rebuild, then finish them off in their broken state. They care about themselves; all governments do. Trust them at your own demise

I agree with you in all other aspects but Russia is far from being innocent for multi-cucktularism.

Prior to the EU's establishment Russia was the most multi-cultural and mudslime infested European country and they were openly trying to pander to the native Siberian hordes of turkics and other subhumans way before any other European colonial power even thought treating colonial natives as people.

Plus, and regardless of their nationalist motives for that, holohoax exposure and nazi-friendly movements are still outlawed in Russia.

You summed it up exactly how I would user.

PUT THE VIOLIN DOWN, user!

Then it will be too late. But even more so, it already may be too late. The fact that people even think they have our interest in mind proves our trouble.

Richard Spencer probably would have voted for Jeb over Trump now that I think about it

I haven't checked 'em out, but damn I'll check those trips.

I think you grossly overestimate Russia's perfidiousness.
Many Russians and that's a partial reason "Jewtin" can use that honest interest as a stepping stone for more aggressive geopolitics.

My very country to an extent exists because of Russia's geopolitical interests and to be honest we really haven't been fucked over by them and certainly not anywhere near as much as we have been from our western "allies".

Aren't those just silo sites?

My gut is telling me McMaster is the one calling the shots here. He wants his ground war so badly now

No

No such think they just have private interests in your countries nothing more, when that interest dries up they're gone.

Honestly it's disgusting but that's who's leading our nations at the moment.

USA once again on the (((wrong side))). Fuck American interests, fuck international relations, march for Israel you chesscucks! They are forever a nation for kikes, the worst golem the world has ever seen. Trump makes no difference. But then again, how could he when he surfed in on a tidal wave of kikes.

The only ones who can stop the jews now are Russia, Iran, Lebanon and whoever feels like helping out.

Fuck off Richard Spencer, go back to eating out Tusli Gabbard

Pardon my potential ignorance of US geography/demographics but it seems to me that nothing of value would be lost.

You don't want to fuck w Ruaf or Russia period burgers. They have a better army and better weapons. All you can do is nuke eachother but conventional warfare… Sorry, no.

Just all the industry, population centres and military. Then again if it's all occupied territory.

That's what I am trying to say. Russia has demonstrated being dicks to most their fellow Eastern Europeans but even downright communist tyranny seems at least more straightforward honorable than the costumer-relations and backstabbery we had with the "West".

How much later would the radiation levels fall to make it scavengeable by patriots?

A civil war in the US and Europe at the same time would be the only chance for Iran to do what should be done with our (((greatest ally))). White/(((white))) leftists in cities will suffer in Europe and the United States. Only the heads have bunkers.

It would be a chain effect, with the world's "cops" out of the game, everyone would seek to solve their problems. Best Korea, Pakis and Poos, China Sea, roachs and kurds…

To cure cancer you have to go through the suffering of chemotherapy.

You seem like an intelligent guy. I will tell you something not many know; the US and Europe are losing a propaganda war to Russia, and so seeks to win by it's own strengths; military might. The whole 4D chess is actually being played by Putin, not Trump.

Military might is all the West has left, without it: destruction. The anti-war push from the far left and far right, are both supported by… Russia.

Sharp reasoning. Add to that the little fact that the SAA tried contacting the US forces only to find out they cut communications with them.

Also add to that the little fact that US forces made no attempt at communication with the SAA to identify the base as friendly. That's because they're simply not. The US does not coordinate with the SAA. Try to let that sink in. US forces are considered hostile invaders in Syria because they were never granted permission to enter the country, yet the SAA still desperately tries to contact them when US bombs are being dropped on their heads.

US deserves a fucking tribunal for the shit they're doing in Syria.

Hundreds of years if they were older dirtier bombs (which most of the Russian arsenal is) however the nuclear exchange could end up be protracted which will be even worse.

Tbh I like the brazen nature of Russian oligarchy, atleast they're honest instead of wrapping foreign policy in layers of neo-liberalism and hysteria.

Good.

Is this fucking CNN now? Gas yourself.

FUCK OFF OUT OF SYRIA

OR LET SHITRAEL FIGHT ITS OWN WARS

To me it seems more that Trump is buying time by attempting brinkmanship, but with the goal of deadlocking the situation in Syria instead. The occasional incident forces Russia's guard up and risk of escalation, Trump intentionally backs off letting the situation rest.

But like I said, it's "buying time" because it's inevitable a situation will occur where this strategy will fail for either side.

Your love for Syria is touching,
and given you choose it over the US,
it is revealing.

You are what I an unmasked enemy.

SPICER: WORKING TO KEEP OPEN LINES OF COMMMUNICATION W/ RUSSIA

Where were you when Holla Forums got subverted into mindless drones?

Not an argument.

I suppose he's picking a stable government in Syria over western backed Jihadist then.

When will you retards learn that there's no good side? Trump and Putin are still both kosher neocon shills. Maybe you should side with a nationalist group that's opposed against the US and Russia if you really want to gas the kikes. Until then if you side with Russia you're still just another pawn in Shlomo's hand, albeit a different hand.

The US is irredeemable through the lens of Russian propaganda.

Wew, apparently the US got scared and moved aircraft further away from Russian SAM systems
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-19/russia-threatens-to-target-u-s-jets-after-syria-warplane-downed

Listen here, I'm just being pragmatic.

They were warned multiple fucking times to back off and they didn't. This is looking more like its the Syrian pilot's fault for not fucking listening.

Ah yes, the (((US)))… for one moment I was thinking we were speaking about Greater Israel/Oded Yinon here. I'm a White Nationalist; the US can fucking burn for all I care.

I wouldn't be surprised. Smart move.

read the protocols nigger. that isn't one of them although i don't put it past them.

Flying in your own airspace
Being warned you may be shot down

STOP RESISTING !

4. Profit

The US kikes have no right to be in Syria to begin with, what they say doesn't matter and they fact you are are defending them after they shot down an aircraft solely to defend ISIS is telling
Even the SOHR which is a extremely anti-Assad group is saying there were no SDF troops in the area
syriahr.com/en/?p=68314

That old saying about poking the bear… Don't do it
Really, don't.

Trump needs to seriously take control of all this. He is putting way too much trust in these generals here and its clear they want a war with Syria badly.

Triple dubs
Fucking checked.

Don't poke the Bear's forest friends either.

If it wasn't for Occam's razor it would not sound that far-fetched given that proto-Soviets were the original source of cultural marxism in its namebut the true (((carcinogenic))) causes were originally from France, so the (((West))) is almost fully responsible for bringing this shit upon itself but historical experience from a Balkan/Near Eastern perspective demonstrates that Ruskies are nowhere near as backstabbing and controlling as their Western equivalents and if you had to live under turkroach occupation you would realize that even Russian communists are a better fate than that still better dead than red though. Only kebabs and maybe Georgians genuinely hate Russians around here.

>FEED ME TURKMEN

It's not about good guys vs bad guys. It's about picking the lesser (((evil))).

nothing of value would be lost

Would fight against my own (((government))) if they picked a fight against Assad and the main if not only reason for it is because I fucking hate (*(*(*Syrians*)*)*) flooding into my clay.

I can't help but wonder…

Not an argument

My country is friends w both Russia as it is with USA few countries can say that. See where first Russian US president summit happened ever. So I can say I'm impartial
I'm on the side that is fighting daesh. It is clear here who is doing that.
Another thing about Russkies: if they warn you, next thing will be action. They do not fuck around.

Feels goodman. Cityfags can burn in hell.

YOU'RE FLYING FOR ISRAEL OVER SYRIA AND THIS SMUG SON OF A BITCH PUTS HIS SAM UP YOUR WINGMAN'S TAILPIPE. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Trump of course was the obvious correct choice. The problem is blind loyalty to Trump after the election is over. Despite the memes, he's not a National Socialist. Is he better than Hillary? Of course. Is he doing some stuff right? Hell yeah he is. Is he disappointing in some other respects? Fuck yes he is, and recognizing that doesn't make somebody a shill.

Maverick you got a. Missile lock.and three flankers on your six. Amazing grace….

Let him know that he's securing the future of millions of Russian Jews and a true protector of Lenin.

guise this is getting ridiculous.

It all feels like a game or some shit that is for show now. I don't mind as long as they aren't actually going to fight.

IT'S HABBEDIG.SPURDO

lol I just noticed this - is the driver inside?
TOP KEK
the absolute madmen

I cant remember anything related in the protocols user.

yeah, me
matches everything else he's doing

GOD DAM YOU RUSSIAN SHILLS WE DON'T WANT WAR WITH YOU!

JEWS DO!

AND WE WILL EASILY WIN

AND WE DON'T WANT TO! WE WANT TO EAT BURGERS AND BE LEFT ALONE!!!!

BOMB ISRAEL, NOT US!

You're an idiot with zero reading comprehension. Neither I, nor anyone else on this thread afaik, ever said that Russia had our interest in mind. Russia has Russia's interests in mind. It just happens that, at the moment, they coincide in a few areas such as ending the EU and destabilizing Western governments which have proven to be anti-White

Holy fuck what if Trump did this so that Russia can BTFO ALL ISREALI AIRCRAFT

Never said they were, so you must be in 100% agreement with me.
I swear, why is it so hard for anons to read and comprehend English?

Misquoting someone is why I said "not an argument" to begin with, and yet you fell into the same trap

Never have I seen a post on Holla Forums that has hit so close to home for me.

Filter that boomer scum.

Not a shill but I can relate to what you said.
Maybe keep your army/gubberment in check then?

This response from Russians is far from unprovoked, I wouldn't test them on their statement

Maybe keep your Jewish owned President in check then faggot?

I'm trying to eat my fucking burger in peace!

I've been here the whole time, watching every kike shill trick in the book

Trump doing what (((they))) want him to again?
Just watch as the whole Russia 1337 haxor stuff suddenly disappears from the news again

Die in a fire

No, no they didn't. Actually if you have basic reading comprehension, unlike OP, you will notice that they did everything but say they're going to shoot down other planes.
If you think the Russian Airforce operating in Syria, or in general, poses any kind of threat to the USAF you are either delusional or a russky shill.
I am certain that the Putin will do fuck all about this since nothing came after another country actually shot down a Russian plane. Whatever happened to that whole scuffle between Putin and Erdogan?

The issue is that you have Richard Spencer basically calling Trump a cuck and outright favoring Tulsi Gabbard, aka the female Bernie Sanders over him. Spencer is not only a hypocrite, he's also a traitor

Hello idiot, this is not a kikewood television drama series with Trump as the protagonist. This is real life. The fact is that he did something the kikes would want him to do so you should stop treating him as "MUH BASED GOD EMPEROR". There is no 4048350997595483750759385938765948674985743897459876938476 dimensional chess. There is only Jewry.

We have every reason to be upset with Trump, this is not what any of us wanted (inbefore some the_donald cuck replies about "not caring about sandniggers and assad") Democracy solved nothing as always.

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the kikes are going to get their war.

I'm okay with this.

I'm not Russian, can you read id's?

Also, eat shit faggot.

the US is a nation of pussies who has never fought a war but was always quick to lay claim to victories they didnt deserve. Fuck off amerscum.

I must be shitposting too much on spitter.

Educate me on these "protocols".

Bitch if Hillary won, the US would probably be fighting Russia directly by this point.

then it's pretty impressive that we're the world superpower, isn't it?

UTTERLY REKT

By jewing out people and subverting their government deals

What would be great is the next time this happens or even right FUCKING NOW!!

Instead of Russia engaging the US Putin should go directly to the source and NUKE is-RAT-hotel and wipe them off the map forever.

I bet Trump wouldn't do shit if they did and the entire world would start lynching all the kike israel first infections in their gov and seize everything they ever gained through usury/jewry.

It's in one of the last few Protocols, but it's just a figure of speech that was unfortunately translated as literal. We really need a new translation from one of the Russian editions.

Reasonable side of me:
No escalate
Evil side:
Fuck it go against Ruaf, it will be hilarious watching f35 and other garbage shot out of the sky

It would be an interesting tale for the history books.

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would engage ruaf. They make planes which can take of in -40 celsius, from dirt tracks and fields, gravel runways lol. I doubt usaf can really compare.

(no disrespect to burgers, really) it is just a different approach

Why would he do that? Putin is a kike puppet and loves israel

Yeah we'll take your word for that, anyways I am not here to discuss your bs. What I am quite positive about though is, go play topgun and see how it works out ;)

And on this call I'm out
I really hope Trump keeps a reign on his generals for sake of everyone not just Russians and Americans…

what the actual fuck is wrong with you.

(checked)
No you're correct my father worked for defense companies in the 80s, says its "run by Shylock and his troop of slants" now, nobody invents anything new. For three presidents since Bill Clinton all our electronic designs have probably found their way into China and from their sold onward. I really hope nobody has found bugs in them or the chinks have been selling us chips with builtin backdoors. Don't forget Intel has backdoors in all their chips after P4, "for business management goy", controlled from Israel. You'd hope the US government is all on top of this but there is so many Israeli contractors even back then I'd doubt the military could run without them, "just by coincidence this all happened goy"

I think Putin is more ambivalent towards Israel itself, but he's willing to ally with Israel's enemies, and that makes him the good guy in the Middle East in my eyes.

But AyyLivesMatter

To be fair that's mostly due to excessive jewing.

It is not their country so they have no right to tell Syrians to obey them like a good dog. How would you feel if I invade your backyard and tell you not to fly your drone in your backyard or I will shoot your drone down?

Here comes the "USA USA USA USA" good goy crowd.

If dubs Ivan only shits on the concrete jungles in the northeast and spares white america.

lol Russia beat the US to the punch with a no-fly zone.

Just wanted a wall to keep spics with drugs up their ass out and manufacturing jobs to come back from China. And all niggers and jew bankers to die in the worst way possible. That's all.

It will already be too late to discuss happenings if a US/coalition jet gets downed - the net would be down indefinitely under an hour after the strike. It would be full blast
WW3

Picture three is Dassault Raffale.

Isn't that the same kike Trump was with when he was cucking at the wall? Who is that kike? Is it some sort of boss kike?

my.mixtape.moe/bpjoxx.pdf

The difference is that Russia was actually invited by Syria to perform military operations, whereas the US is an invading belligerent.

Also, what the hell is the point of the US even still bothering to back ISIS/rebels? The war is basically over. Assad's forces, with the help of russia, have cleared out most of the key areas. There are only small pockets of resistance to be mopped up. It's over. There's no longer any win condition possible for ISIS or al-qaeda. Yet ZOG keeps apparently trying. For what purpose?

Well spotted

Instead of shooting down eachother planes I invite Putin and Trump to take r&r here

If Putin will shoot down US aircrafts they certainly will do the same for Israel. Syria has already shot down a kike jet so this just makes Russia vs Israel official. Regardless if this was 1488D chess or not it does enclose Israel even further. Iran fired missiles at Israels ISIS base yesterday in Syria. These are some fucking massive firsts.

There could have been a pilot in that su-22 but maybe not. Every US aggression in Syria has put Israel in more danger than anyone else.

You mean Americans and Europeans, seeing how we are the ones who will do all the fighting, suffer all the casualties and get all the rapefugees.

But my question is… why? Why is ZOG still trying? It's literally impossible for them to topple Assad at this point. He has the backing of Russia and Iran and has control of all the key locations. They're basically just cleaning up the mess now. It's literally nothing but a waste for ZOG to keep trying. They cannot win any more here.

REMINDER

This is what I'm wondering…was this on orders from Trump, or some deep state mole?

Or is it true that the Syrian jet was bombing U.S. positions?

If the Syrians were not attacking us (and doing so would be a very stupid move), and Trump authorized this, then we have to consider the possibility that Trump is a ZOG puppet.
This would be unusual, considering the ZOG press is attacking him on a constant basis.

There's plenty of American Goyim to throw into the fire to strengthen greater Israel.

i know hawaii isnt on this map but im 99.999% sure it is one of the targets and i live relatively close to pearl harbor….. FML although im a little happy that the dumb ass liberals here will burn. i just need to move my son to inland oregon.

The very idea of US positions in Syria is an oxymoron. None of it is theirs.
It's no different than the bullshit that the (((UN))) pulled in Bosnia, where they went to key Bosnian-held positions and declared them "UN safe zones" where kebabs were free to congregate safely while planning guerilla attacks against the Serbs. Same shit in Syria. US declares "safe zones" in Syria and they only act as places for ISIS and other "moderate terrorists" to have safe harbor while carrying out attacks against Syria

see

>syriahr.com/en/?p=68314

Recent aggression. America and Russia wont fight, they are closing in on Israel. This event gives Russia an excuse to create its own no fly zones in the guise of US being the bad guy.

The zogs remaining weapons are mostly economical. This is why we wanted Putin and Trump to be bros, they have free reign to do anything if allied.

If you think anyone is going to lay a finger on Israel without Americans and Europeans being shipped off to war en masse, I've got some bridges to sell you, user.

They can try and throw NATO at Russia but dont they have to vote on it? Doesnt America have a bigger say or are all countries equal?
Cant Trump pull out of NATO?

US military would have a large revolt.

No, decisions when it comes to NATO is not voted on, it's decided by (((committee))) somewhere. Trump would never be allowed to pull out of NATO.

You have way to much faith in the US military. Going abroad to genocide Germans wasn't exactly a popular notion in the US at the time, but with propaganda and pressure they made it happen. The US military at the time was more redpilled and more white even.

See pic.

Who would want to invent anything when they knew it would go straight to the jews?

I'm not defending the action at all, unless the plane was attacking our troops.
To be honest, I want our military out of the middle east altogether, and to have our nation start concentrating on energy independance in such a way that we no longer use evan as much oil as we produce ourselves. Thorium power plants and electric vehicles are a good answer, and we should have a "Manhatten project" geared at transforming our energy infrastructure as quickly as possible.

When oil is nothing more than goo from the ground, there will be no purpose for Israel or involving ourselves in that sandbox at all, they can kill each other with rocks, as they will no longer be able to afford guns.

The U.S. needs to look out for its own interests & fuck the rest of the world.

is this real?

They'll trying anything but giving goyim livable wages to make them here.

Is anyone besides the US claiming there were anti-government syrian forces there that weren't isis??
All the liveuamap syriawarmap maps have always shown that as pure ISIS territory. There and near the Jordanian border are suddenly 'de-escalation' zones. Will the west actually force a war that blatantly or is their western advisors embedded with isis that need protection?

Don't you remember?
It happened a little over a decade ago.
Thank god we were able to defeat the AAYLMAO's

Yep.
That's what tariffs are for.

lmao, amerifat flag waving faggots like yourself are so inept that you think taking materiel, logistical, and other support from russia must mean that we can't outwit the russias post-conflict.

"DURRRRR WHITES ARE POWERFUL AND SMART, BUT ARE SO AGENT-LESS THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY GROUPS FOR THEIR ADVANTAGE"

I'm actually starting to believe that the first people we should kill before jews, muslims, leftists, and neocons are the kosher American right wing. You are the main threat to the far right everywhere with your "the American system must be protected".

I'm guessing they're under orders from a part of the deep state that still needs to be purged.
Now they've placed Trump in a terrible position…he either disapproves of the action & gets lambasted by the ZOG press for not wanting to protect U.S. military men, or he goes along with the action and brings us closer to WW3.

We need to totally abandon Israel and ISIS, and I've heard we've already stopped supplying ISIS directly, so the cabal and U.S. deep state have been forced to illicitly provide them with supplies.

Unfortunately, the swamp in Washington is very deep and very filled with filth, it will take time to root out all the ticks and maggots. Until then, they will be influencing U.S. policies like always, from behind the scenes and in favor of those who are not our citizens.

You're welcome to try, walking dead-man.

hmmmm

You're joking right

ISIS is an American / Israel / Saudi Bonsai tree

They prune it when needed, encourage it to grow in the places where they want it but it's far too useful to destroy.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

ISIS attacked Israel, then apologized

Aren't they planning to balkanize Syria under the guise of creating safe zones

Everybody, say it with me…

JUST

WAIT

FOR

HITLER

the pentagon sells qatar 12billion worth of jets.
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/qatar-f35-trump-pentagon/index.html

the pentagon shoot down syria aircraft.
wgntv.com/2017/06/18/pentagon-us-shoots-down-syrian-aircraft-for-first-time/

we'll glass you fucks before you even get off your bidet

ignorant liberal, you will never know the depths of the god emperors true plans. covfefe

Look away goy

It's not 4D chess, but you can still tell Trump is shuffling his feet as best as he can. We're not gonna impeach Trump and somehow install Hillary you pedo shills.

amazing how intricate the center of your moms asshole looks

Also,

Why can't US into Proxy wars? Last time they really succeeded is in Afghanistan.

he's playing virtual golf and you're still at the driving range. BTFO

Trump didn't shoot the plane down. General Good Goy did to start that war with Russia the chosen want so badly.

Really hope they manage to shoot down a few US planes. Good luck, Ivan.

I get the feeling it's 2D chess, he's still a newb, and he's unfocused. If he's really committed to this bullshit then he should just go over there himself and insist Putin also come over and the two of them focus 100% of their energy on defeating ISIS—no bullshit, no accidental not-sure-if-friendly-or-not fire, just a focused application to using our militaries to kill sand people.

You're just now coming to the conclusion that Trump is a ZOGbot?
The first Syrian strikes didn't tip you off, the total backdown on the wall didn't tip you off, the fact that he's barely deported more spics than Obama didn't tip you off, his maxturbation session at the like wall didn't tip you off, basically everything he said during the campaign has gone out the window. But now that he's flirting with WW3, you're starting to understand.
I voted Trump and the election was great. But he's not who we thought he was. He's not an ally to whit nationalism. All those gaffes we thought were dog whistles were really just him being dumb. There is no chess. Just more Schlomo.

>Washington said the jet had dropped bombs near US-backed forces
>but Damascus said the plane was downed while flying a mission against Isis militants
Those are the same thing.

Trump will never attack ISIS. Remember when he was going to bomb the shit out of them? How many bombs did he attack them with?
Get this through your fucking head:
TRUMP WILL NOT DESTROY ISIS BECAUSE ISIS IS ISRAEL, NUMBNUTS.
Even if he had to "destroy" them, he would claim he defeated ISIS, but they'd just change their name to something else and regroup. It would be a PR stunt.

One MOAB and 31 proper targets, shilldog.

whatever happened to al-qaeda or the taliban

So basically nothing. The MOABs have a shelf life and what better way to act like you're doing something than to drop a bomb that's going to need to be disposed of anyway and pretend you killed ISIS fighters?
ISIS could be wiped out in a week and you know it. Yet they're still operating and expanding. How do you explain that?
I'm a shill that wants Trump to attack ISIS, Israel's proxy army. So what does that make you, hooknose?

Meant for

The Russian shill-quota is pretty much overflowing on 8ch lately. American interests aren't transparent and perfectly moral, but you deserve a very "special" kind of label if you think Russian interests are any better.

It's "war" (AKA a big show) for the sake of it between two powers that desire to destabilize the region for their own strategic interests.

How is it in the US's interests to destabilize the Middle East? I only see a benefit to Israel. The west gains nothing but suicide bombers and refugees by destabilizing the region.
Israel stands to gain the territories it has wanted for decades through destabilization. The US doesn't need anything in the Middle East.
This is about Israel and Russia.

Deep state and swamp, user. Trump isn't actually a dictator or actual god emperor that can do anything he wants. Remember how he tried to let go of Assad?

Also, even Assad himself said Trump is being held against his will by the swamp.

Clearly you hate being here otherwise you wouldn't be so frustrated and so deliberately forgetful.

A market for our weapons and ground for our "greatest ally," - putting everything on Israel is a blatant oversimplification, no matter how desperately the Jew wants it as well.

OY VEY goyim doesn't control the jewish generals.

Except thats not what he said, Assad said Trump was a "puppet of the deep state" with "no policies of his own"
rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/

Sorry, I don't buy that. I don't see something I don't like with Trump and automatically assume it's the "deep state."
Congress and the House would both back a campaign to take out ISIS. This man is the Commander in Chief of the US army. If they have a gun to his head telling him what to do, the blame still goes to him.
is just as bad as leftists who blame

What would this look like?

Who the fuck keeps making all of these horribly formated OPs that all look the same?

It's not. Don't try to play those kind of shitty equivalents, they're not related at all.
On the one hand, you've got someone that has to navigate his way through a system that is a complete and utter fucking mess where there are probably insurances so that he cannot do as he would like (i.e. missing nukes - wonder where they are). On the other hand, you've got a scapegoat to a corrupt and poorly thought out political campaign whose influence was probably minimal.
I'm not a "GOD EMPEROR HURR DURR" retard as I think Trump was pretty formulaic so far as a political campaign goes (identify frustrations/anxieties, solve frustrations/anxieties) meaning he could easily be controlled op. But he has, seemingly, shunned the Jew quite a few times which means even from a tactical viewpoint he's better than the other candidates we had to choose between.

Definitely. No disagreements there. Just trying to keep things in perspective.

It would look like US and Russian airstrikes. It would look like cooperation and alliance with Russia working toward a common goal. I'm sure you remember Trump saying, "wouldn't it be nice to get along with Russia?"
Well this was his chance. Instead of protecting the kike proxy army known as ISIS, Trump could be working with Putin to help Assad defeat ISIS. But that's not what he's doing, is it?
Nope. This is one thing he's done a 180 on since the campaign.
Then for the good of humanity and relations with Russia and taking out ISIS, so be it. Trump has but one life to give for this country. If he goes down fighting the actual enemy of this country, then he will forever be a martyr. That's what holding the highest office is about, isn't it?

When?
With some gaffes we took as dogwhistles? When he said he didn't want the embassy in Jerusalem? Because Israeli nationalists didn't want it there either.
Show me once, besides with words, where he has shunned Israel or Jews collectively.

Haha. Assad would be dead by now if Hillary had won. She would've given Putin more uranium or whatever he wanted.

The problem is American foreign policy never puts AMERICA FIRST

We voted against a proxy war with Russia and continued aid to Sunni militants

He said Trump has shunned the kikes many times and I asked him to substantiate that claim
Here you come

Why doesn't Russia only fly aircraft,and integrate Russian soldiers into Syrian military units? That way Russia could shoot back at US military jets.

Remind them of the USS Liberty.

Oh, I get it… You wanted to use Trump's stance on the Jerusalem embassy to validate the idea that Trump is somehow against likes. But when about half of Israeli nationals are against it as well, it falls apart.
You would have to come up with something better than that. The Israeli right wing doesn't want the embassy in Jerusalem either.

Jews play both sides.
Everybody here claims to hate neocons but Putin is a neocon.

wrong

You sure are stupid.

Russian air force can't hang with America's huh? Rootin for the ruskis.

Money, oil, weapons, not allowing Russia to become a super power so we can remain top dog.
And this just outed you as a shill.
Its not my duty to lock your door. Its not my a nigger broke into your house because you didn't lock your door.
Never going to happen. Besides, why gain territory when you already own the entire planet?

Not an argument.
Vlad "lets build a mega mosque in Moscow" Putin
Vlad "nazis are evil and its illegal to deny the holocaust" Putin
Vlad "Muslims can stay if they just learn Russian" Putin
Vlad "immigration is fine as long as they integrate" Putin

The irony of calling someone else a shill.

You're not even trying.

According to Krauthammer on Tucker, ISIS is as good as dead. So the proxy war is now slowly becoming a real war between Russia/Iran/Syria and the U.S.

Not an argument

Never said I supported it just stating a fact to answer your question.
Then build a wall or shoot them on site. Still not our fault.
Imagine a nigger tried to steal my bike so I shoot at him and he runs off to your house for cover. Then he notices your window is open, your door is unlocked and you are a beta cuck frozen just looking at him as he climbs through your window.
You have to defend your own property, you have to defend your own land.
Misconstruing my words. Your going to have to do better than that shill.

Fuck off kike.

Gas yourself, shill

Israel has gained all of its territory through destabilizing regional countries along with US support, you are a shill for implying that they are not going to continue this tactic while they are actively expanding in the Golan through this tactic

The SU-22 bombed a position 2km away from a "deconfliction zone".

Trump gave the military to jews to distract them with what he plans to do to the country.

Your title is misleading.

Ayyy vey!

Brilliant.
If serious, that statement must be one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

i want to rub my dick across iori's forehead and watch her smug turn to confusion and panic

Well, if Putin is ready to start WW3 over Syria then he's just as culpable. He's got wayyy to many Jewish organized crime figures around him for me to declare this "Putin fighting the Jews". He's still friendly with Netanyahu and never utters a bad word about Israel or Jewish power. He gets ballsy when he talks about America because it plays well in Russia and Europe…and Israel. He's quite popular among non American Jews. When Putin names the Jew, I'll throw my support behind him. Until then, he's just another useful kike attack dog to get ww3 rolling. He's not exactly a peaceful, honest man free from skullduggery.

if Russia and USA go to war, Russia must win and we must help them

if we can meme a rigged election, we can meme a world war

there were no imageboards in 1939

Trips confirm.

No it wouldn't.
There have been plenty of incidents in the past, we got through a cold war, let alone Syrian war. This is nothing. As per ISISrael jets have been shot down a few times with no issues.
The normalfags would just reee about being in Syria in the first place. Most of them don't like war.
Remember, they have used all their tricks up.

This but something to add as an old syriafag from day 1 with plenty of a-stan/iraq watching too.

When the CIA/mossadniggers contracted ISIS videos hit mainstream, they spread through the net around 2014 onwards and really started making waves in 2015 and 2016. This was when ISISrael/Al Shame/Nusrats etc became known even in mainstream and news of their atrocities or someone who'd seen it was within easy reach to tell you.

This became a major problem as it red pilled the fuck out of the public from being 'oy vey assad is a demon' to 'assad is fighting isis.. its best we just stay out' to 'no war in syria'…. all because the kike ISISrael propaganda golem came back to bite them in the ass.
This was what was used to justify new content policy on the usual major kike sites to target and remove ISIS propaganda, or keeping it shoah'd often to the Arabic section of YT (it's like earlier 2000s~ internet in content freedom but usual modern youtube backend)

Of all the stuff on YT that's terror group or often not terror classified groups there are hundreds… or were in Syria, is usually not deleted. Perhaps 20% are over time as the group is disbanded or sensitive footage is purged.

The purpose of those terrorist pockets is to tie down SAA manpower and slow down their advance in eastern Syria so that the "SDF" can grab as much syrian clay as possible

This song was a real hit around the election, also that World in Conflict don't poke the bear one. Notice we havn't heard anything Israel, you'd think a big conflict nearby would scare the kikes, well one they weren't controlling.

bye bye f22

People like you ruined this place. Fuck off kike or new cancer.

This. THe SDF is literally giving america a foothold in SYria. ISIS is a honeypot for sunni's in eastern syria and western Iraq to join and get wiped out. So only true good goy sunni's are left who, for money, will join with the kurds in presenting a front against IRan's militia's and SAA joining.

WARNING: SELF AWARENESS LEVELS CRITICALLY LOW

I like this one better….

Horseshit. The channels are never closed.

Ironically a war is what would Killary do. (((they))) haven't stopped pushing for it.
Trump and Putin should just be lads about it, meet and arrange what they deem fit
cut out the (((middlemen)))

We tried our hand at electoral politics, and our success is underwhelming. When do we fire up the death squads?

get out of here, stalker

rt.com/news/393327-russia-defence-ministry-plane-nato/
NATO aircraft tried to approach the Russian airplane, a Russian Su-27 fighter jet got in its way and tilted its wings, apparently showing its arms, according to RIA Novosti and TASS journalists who were on board. The F-16 then flew away.

rt.com/news/393250-su27-rc135-baltic-sea/
The pilot of the Russian plane “reacted to the RC-135 maneuver” and continued to escort the spy plane until it turned away from the Russian border.

Earlier on Tuesday, US media reported that a Russian Su-27 came within several feet of a US RC-135 spy plane. Fox News, citing military officials, said the jet came “within five feet.”

Initial user, was 100% correct, you are an isreali hasbara kike and you are exactly all that is wrong with Holla Forums lately.
You are openly shilling for international jewry on Holla Forums, pretending that shooting isreal's enemies is a based action of white resistance to jewry.

Allying with isreal, isn't winning, it's not an expertly crafted chessmove, it is out and out betrayal of our own interests serving only the jewish agenda.
Your time is coming to an end juden

Why the fuck would NATO harass a minister carrying airplane?

Are kikes trying to go full Samson Option now?

[TURKPOSTING LOUDLY]

Never. Because good things don't happen.

This is why we can't take any jewish lie seriously claiming jews higher verbal IQ when you continuously spout mindless bent-logic gibberish like this