CNN POLL: Should Donald Trump be Investigated for Obsturction?

You know what to do.

Rabbis are shaking the walls of the synagogues to get the goyim all riled up.

They got the Torah stretched out a mile long looking for every trick in the old book.

cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/6_15_survey.html

WEW
LADDY
CNN BTFO

Lol 70% no so far. How long before they delete it without saying anything?

It was 75% earlier and they took it off the homepage.

It's been dropping rapidly since.

I wipe my ass with the Jews over at CNN

No, don;t tell me you want us to go online and cheer on neo-cohen kikes?
Yeah them Chanad Lubavitch jews that spent millions on hasbara drone gaslighting and astroturfing every "jew-wise" website into cheering on neocon zionist kikes are really upset they won.
Again the choice of the messianic jews won the election, they genuinely believe he will usher in the new jew messiah.

The autopsy of Holla Forums will show the last 2 years has been entirely managed and controlled by Kushnerbot zionist kikes.

51% say yes goy, its Democracy, Trump has to be investigated
Hahahaha

I'm not American
I want all left wing marxists and right wing neocons dead and gone yesterday, especially from here on Holla Forums

Funny how we are Roman Empire 2.0.

CNN has long dropped any notion of being by the book.

the left in general really

Consider not twisting the guys words for a change.
He is doing a fine job himself. His civnat platform is highly ineffective and sometimes counterintuitive to our goal. Also
To give you a perspective of how irrelevant this is a tranny tumblrete might as well post the same as a twitter poll and invite her gay friends to vote on it and it will have the same impact as this poll. Nothing. However if you wish to waste your time go ahead and start panicking over it like it's the poll that will trigger the (((authorities))) to open yet another pointless investigation that will lead to shooting themselves in the foot because it is as absurd as the russia hacked the world narrative .

Into the filter bin you go!

fuck off kike, stop defending fake news, not even normies believe cnn lies

You're not shilling very well.

We need to start focusing on the midterm elections and do our best to vote jews out of our government. The less kike control in our government, the more good we'll be able to do.

I think they will slowly fudge the numbers until it's what they want it to say. Once it's there, they'll put it on the front page with a big article saying something like
It 's a safe angle from the legally, the poll says it would agree with them, only after they completely cheat on the poll and make it say what they want.

Then archive that shit and keep an eye on it for obvious Jewry. I know Drudge during the election once caught fake news poll manipulation in real time and posted an article about it.

kek

I hate CNN as much as the next guy but I'm nowhere near as delusional as you if you think CNN's still irrelevant.

Wasn't the stat something like 6% of the American population takes CNN seriously at this point?

WTF I WISH I HAD VOTED FOR HILLARY NOW

We know, Jew boy.

Hmm, that's almost the same exact percentage of nigger women in the US.

Americans are openly protesting against CNN in front of CNN buildings now. CNN is fuuuuucked.

And no link?

CNN isn't totally irrelevant, but like the other television media MSNBC and Fox they're just preaching to the choir at this point. The average age of people who watch the lugenpresse is like 70. Granted their propaganda is spread online as well and needs to be pushed back against but its possible to do so.

To what? The fucking pic? Lol
Lrn2reverse image search assuming you don't know they are headquartered in Atlanta

good luck getting anyone to make preparations for the future.
people on here enjoy shit posting more than actually figuring out how we can / should influence the elections.

CNN is useful to see what they want to lie about.
For example:
RACIST AT RALLY PROTESTS REFUGEES
You can safely assume that this "Racist" is a man concerned for his nation and his neighbors over the massive influx of immigrants, almost regardless to them being legal or illegal.
His "protest" is his public opinion, to which we are all entitled to. Therefore we can now gather from this that a man is indeed out there "protesting" against refugees, but (((they))) do not approve of this.