Go on jewtube

Why is it that I can't watch anything vidya related without hating everyone in the medium more?

What is adblocker for 1000?

You brought this onto yourself

OP is a faggot.

I saw that shit a couple of times in a fucking movie theater of all things (as pre-movie ads)
Fucking Christ when will this fad die off

Ashens is good as fuck m8

?

?

This thread seems like a good place to ask.
Are the webms on Holla Forums not working for you guys either? When I try to skip ahead, it pulls me back to the exact second I was at.

It's just you

what browser are you using?

chrome at first but I then tried firefox and got the same result.

Use an ad blocker, come on dude it's the CURRENT YEAR

Well meme'd

Same

Odd. Hopefully Mark or someone else will fucking fix this shit.

adblock is a general term, faggot

Its happening to me as well. For the record im using firefox, might switich back to opera

Reported for "not blocking ads"

Why do video ads still exist, anyway? Wouldn't it be better advertisement to just put "Sponsored By: [tiny image]" on the page, underneath the video?

No, they want to interrupt you whatever you're doing and talk sweet and silly to you for the purpose of gaining your undivided attention.
Even if you get annoyed by the ad and mute/minimize the window, you'll still have a memory of what pissed you off for 15 seconds straight.

Opera user here, can confirm same shit is happening to me. Fix when?

Christ I don't get even need the Ad Blocker for Youtube it just werks.

That's bullshit, whether or I see an ad on tv or online I pay no attention to it and look at something else; when it's done I have absolutely no clue what it was for because the ad is finally out of the way and I can get back to doing whatever I was previously trying to do

Yes, when a company's ad annoyed me I always remembered to buy from a competitor instead. Spending money to reduce profits is not good business strategy.

I've got an ad blocker but for whatever reason it's stopped working on pre-video youtube ads, but only that. I'm in hell again.