Imagine

Imagine

If you spam this all over china it could lose the film 50-80 million

Are Disney /ourguys/? Openly mocking your largest audience is pretty based.

BIG

it's over, star wars is finished
they just upset their largest audience

gay nigger gets the fat chink? do they fuck on luke's corpse?

what do black/asian crossbreeds even look like?

Remember when Boyega was saying Star Wars VIII was like doing an indie film? What did he mean by this? (because it doesn't look indie at all from the footage)

He means that Rian Johnson prepped the bull

As a chink I'm really getting sick of this bullshit. We've had 5 movies in the last year with niggers falling in love with out women.

well no one is going to fall in live with a chink man

well, that's how race mixing feels like you dumb chink.

Tiger woods is one. It makes so much sense too, he gets his athletic ability from his black side and technical precision from his asian side.

when was the last time you saw an asian girl with a black guy?… it doesn't even happen in real life

It's a pretty bad kiss

This is what you get for being a non white minority. You would be paired up with a non white or a white. I dont want you paired up with a white.

is Disney turning against their masters?

So Space Trayvon gets to fuck a LITERAL Hamplanet while Luke dies like a bitch.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, KOREA, JUST SHOOT THE ENTIRE WEST COAST ALREADY, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES.

yes its very unnatural for those particular races to mix

Mixing is always bad, faggot

gib black qt gf

nothing wrong with race mixing

lol

Oh jew

Shh! Don't tell them that!

At least she's of peasent stock and not a beautiful pure Asian woman.

For some reason it reminded me of these.

Jesus just look at her face : "Think about the money, think about the money, think about the money"

Jesus fucking christ… nice one for the asians being so fucking based, was it a direct response or just the exact same idea for a laundry ad?

I wish I were those tiles

As do I, my friend. As do I.

What is the outskirt of a US military base in Asia.

What did they mean by this?

It's like they went out of their way to get the ugliest representatives of their races.

Who writes this crap? How can faggots still watch Disney shit? On the bright side, PoexFinn fags are probably on suicide watch.

Imagine there's no Shoah
it's easy if you try
no soap made from Jews
below us no mass graves

Imagine all the Gentiles
Living for today
Wo-hoaaaah

He looks so uncomfortable he should be relieved he is kissing the double stuffed porkbun and not draining the spics balls onscreen like Tumblr wants

It's this a shop? That's the worst kiss I've ever seen. Is there a gag immediately after where they acknowledge how bad it was?
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T POE THE MAIN CHARACTER!?

I want the nigger to wind up with the ugliest thing ever.

Never knew that. His black side looks more apparent. Guess it's a dominant gene or something.

Is this what it looks like when the Jews overreach?

Asians should all start prepping the bulls.

Blacks were obsessed with karate and martial arts during the kungfu craze in the 70s.

first webm based as fuck
second webm racist as fuck

Well, now Disney can say goodbye to China's money.

STFU Jamal.

Mike loved this film, right? Did he say it was better than TFA?

THIS
SPAM THIS OVER CHINESE MEDIA SITES LIKE WEIBO AND YOUKU

I just wish it was pushed more, then the film would get fucked on the Chinese market.

It's gonna get fucked anyway. Even the chinks won't stand for this, and we all know Episode IX will be even worse.

We'll see, I hope so but you never know.

Its the Asians. What do you think?

nothing wrong with gassing kikes either tbh

BANNED IN CHINA
A
N
N
E
D

They're more racist user. A lot more.

Depends on the mixture, american/west indies niggers were casted by selective breeding, hence they pull full negro genes when thrown into a mix
But native africans are not so tough, and when thrown against the infamous chinks, they basically turn out filipino or thai looking fellers

Lol even niggas and gooks dont like interbreeding