There are reports a van has driven into a crowd of people in Finsbury Park, north London

There are reports a van has driven into a crowd of people in Finsbury Park, north London

twitter.com/lbcbreaking/status/876589322006409217

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/r7e9o
twitter.com/known_as_h/status/876584605276676097
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876591807764869120
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html
twitter.com/hashtag/FinsburyPark?src=hash
twitter.com/BobbyNechayev/status/876604582650105856
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
rollingstone.com/music/live-reviews/ariana-grandes-one-love-manchester-benefit-our-report-w485769
archive.fo/kJ5SH
hebrewsurnames.com/ACKMAN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomrim_(neighborhood_watch_group)
youtube.com/watch?v=-4gyjVUwn3o
twitter.com/Freeyourmindkid/status/876611699536793604
youtube.com/watch?v=wtyyA_hUUmw
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
archive.is/Uy8qL
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
twitter.com/MISilanus/status/876626536799096832
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finsbury_Park_Mosque
shturem.org/index.php?section=news&id=51607
twitter.com/shomrim/status/806500587231711233
timesofisrael.com/woshippers-mowed-down-leaving-london-mosque-muslim-leaders-say/
web.archive.org/save/https://herschelgluck.wordpress.com/

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and then they'll go #notallmuslims and arrest people who speak up about it
hopefully trump can finish draining that swamp soon; theres only so many red herring he can pull out while he takes out the lower ranks

Crowd outside a mosque supposedly.

Religion of Peace

please let the driver be white please let the driver be white please let the driver be white please let the driver be white please let the driver be white please let the driver be white please let the driver be white

oh; didnt know that
was it an islamic crowd?

Intradazting….

Muslim ?

I would imagine so - unless there was an islamophobic protest? j/k anti-islam protestors would be arrested.
Very few detail in any case: archive.fo/r7e9o

Good, payback for a change.

=Woooo boy!==

How will the liberals spin this?

twitter.com/known_as_h/status/876584605276676097

ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE

If we could just teach Muslims how to drive better this wouldn't happen! Also need to teach them how not to rape.

Somehow I've lost my faith that we'd get a non-MI6 lone wolf to actually go Deus Vult on the muslims. The time just doesn't seem ready for Europeans to start going tit-for-tat, yet.

#PrayForFinsburyPark

I feel so good about myself now, like I'm doing something, and I care about other people, I'm not selfish you see I care about others and that makes me a good person

(((of course)))

just sink in the fucking ocean already england

Oh shit uk, what are you doing?

kek, really makes you think.
Here's the .mp4. RIP HEADPHONE USERS.

Hard to make him out but I think it's a white guy

Looks like a mud from here

Thanks for the warning its so great being apart of a high trust community.

hurry up everyone
you can do the same
it's easy and fun
post it to your favorite pozzed social media profile
make more friends
it's that easy
get started now

Woah watch your checks there buddy! That looks like a native Briton to me!

We are one

Stop posting this fucking quadroon abomination in every fucking thread.

AYYYYYY

Never in a 1000 year Reich

looks white & drunk

If it was actually white, or anything, on Muslim violence the entire worldwide news apparatus would be in full gear covering this with correspondents buying an extra bottle or three of artificial tears.

+1

Once the indigenous respond to the invaders, it is war.

Does this mean…

Has it started?

you better wash your mouth out with soap mister or I'll do it for you. My blue eyed big titted princess is no quadroon abomination

we're the trolls in ernest scared stupid a metaphor for jews? the resemblance is spot on

It's probably mudslimes killing mudslimes for mudslime reasons. But I actually do want the driver to be white and for this to be a retaliatory attack of many, many more to come.

Will Kek grant this wish?

is that CIA?

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876591807764869120

wew

That's like teaching a bird not to fly.

Yeah, because the only way to kill them is with fire.

Here's a frame without the blue tint

savage

But true. They'll get more angry than we did, and still act guilty for them

THIS
Turn it back on them

LET HER RIP

light another council tower on fire and roast 100 more

are they speaking English in the video?

Take a good look at Loki's nose.

Zionist or true blue jew? They know what happens if White people get armed right?

There are early reports indicating that I don't care. If you're white and living in London, Paris, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto etc. and something happens to you, then it's entirely on you. It's not like the evidence isn't there. These cities are so heavily overrun with sub-humans though, the chances are it's them that died. These attacks used to make me somewhat mad. Now I either don't care or I see it as a net positive for the culture war. Also I don't care because these white people then rush to defend the muds or niggers who attack them, so their lives are effectively meaningless to me. The best thing that could happen is they die at the hands of sub-humans so little John and Julie out in rural wherever can be redpilled. Pretty much everyone living in a city is a worthless nigger at this point in time.

Is that a Hitler mustache? Nose bleed?

I don't know how to interpret this.

Fuck me, it's Roger Waters.

Shadow most likely

Oh no but the Jews have been taking away all the gun rights, will the Jews then become the savior and help restore gun rights to the British Isles?

coincidence bro

Perfect tits right there. Got a name for me?

There are reports that the attacker screamed "KILL ALL MUSLIMS DEUS VULT" before driving his car into the crowd. Islamophobia is not thought to be his motive.

How does anyone know that's the driver and not a victim? Especially when the Jews say he's responsible.

She fucking admitted it herself in a stream. She's part nigger. You waifu is shit.

(checked)

Dude was just returning their van.

a shit.

What about her face looks European to you, faggot?

Just one?

Indeed, I'm wondering the same thing. He looks calm, talking with the police OUTSIDE of the van. There's already a crowd gathered around him.

He should be shot dead, beaten to a pulp if not death by the muslim crowd or at the very least in the back of the van talking to police.

Doesn't add up to assume he is anything other than a witness or victim.

Pick one.

Digits confirm. Finally.

He's the perp and it's a false flag. This is my theory for now until we get more info.

Admittance isn't even necessary. If you can't see it in that nose alone and some of the facial expressions then you need to go back to biology. May not be negro, but definitely has the middle eastern nostril flare. At least the nose fits blacks. That middle eastern nose on caucausian features just looks fucking retarded.

I knew Woes had it in him.

We are still trying to understand what Christian Norman Williams motive is for this attack. While we may never know his true intentions only that the peaceful group, the anti-saracen crusading order for a Frankish Jerusalem, has disavowed this disaster and claims he was not a true crusader.

I want to believe this was created unironically.

I fucking hate atheists.

Why would they be speaking English in London?

Oh shhhiiiiiiii……

Is that Kike Enoch?

had what, a dick?

There seems to be a lot of vans having break issues lately. Are there any auto break manufacture recalls ongoing at this time? Kikes love class action lawsuits, just saying.

they are pushing "white terrorist" what do we do about it

It's brake btw.

Hey, it was college man. He was young. Give the guy a break.

what a retard, didnt even kill anyone

gotta be a white guy, swarthy, but looks white

If he's really white: Freedom fighter.

This could be great. Mudslimes will riot and chimpout if this was revenge for all the peacetrucks. Also keep in mind: Its still Ramadamadingdong!

She'll eat her words if its a convert.

im not gonna stump for a retard who couldnt even get a single pin down in motorbowling

if you are gonna fight a road war you better play to win

Hey, it was bound to happen eventually. I think the UK Muslims killed like what, over 50 people and injured hundreds so far this year?

Will this trigger a reprisal? Could develop into something big.

Looks like some white guy driving into a bunch of muslims. Get ready to see NOTHING but this on the news for the next month, and how they need to change laws to protect muslims better.

Don't forget potentially hundreds kidnapped.

twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876603084037697537

This and the Grenfell Tower incident are conveniently diluting the attention on 'radicalized' Muslims; and mobilizing the enemy.

this nikki cunt needs to get enriched by a roaming pack of sandniggers

We need a hastag to spam pronto. Might I suggest #dontlookbackinanger, #terrorhasnorace, or something similar

That would be glorious. I still get a chuckle thinking about the black butthurt on twitter when it came out that the Harambe kid was a nigger.

It's not just that. If it was just killing by muslims, people wouldn't react like that. It's the fact that the cops know about the extremists and do fucking nothing to stop them, all while putting people in jail for going "Fuck Islam". Add to that the recent Grenfell fire, where we found out the authorities had been warned for years about this and the people who reported it were threatened and nothing was done, and now the people are feeling like there is no justice being done.

And now, the people have decided to bring justice back to the UK. It could have been avoided. But they just had to always want more.

If this happened, we NEEEEEED to immediately ban free access to the internet and encryption. I think also Brexit should be rolled back and more sensible EU/UN rule should take place. I mean wow, these muslims were just coming back from prayers! Look, we have to solve this problem and we're going to need to just open up the borders I'm afraid. No more hate.
t. British establishment.

#sharingiscaring

EMPHASIS ON WHITE

10 injuries? Come on Mr. Clean you are outside a sandnigger mosque. Get some kills!

I bet he'll turn out to be a non-white. (((They)))'re just memeing.

goys, they're seriously pushing "White Terrorist"

They're saying it was a clean shaven white guy who did it, and his victims were Muslims. I really hope that is accurate. I would love to see whites starting to fight back like this. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html

#Shariaingiscaring

Incredible how quickly they publish info on suspects when they meet a certain criteria.

Citizens of the Global City were on the brink of a riot following the fire. I should think this will push them over the edge.

Alright, those of you with twitter it's time to start firing up the hashtag with redpills: twitter.com/hashtag/FinsburyPark?src=hash

YES

He was radicalized by growing anti-white sentiment. What we need is an outreach program that gives white people help finding jobs and free housing, and crack down on anti-white bigotry online and in the media.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

They will:

Label him as a terrorist, that will shut up people thinking we are just bullying Muslims by calling jihadists terrorists. When their victim narrative is gone they won't have a leg to stand on.

I predict it's Muslim infighting though, Sunni and Shia hate eachother. We once had a stabbing story labelled a hatecrime, when it was Muslims killing Muslims it went from being everywhere to quick buried.

they've been waiting for a chance to say this. I don't believe it until I see a picture. Knowing the criteria for being "white" by the news

Dammit, so no truckwar comingt to Londonistan?!

looks like a nigger version of Sylvester Stallone and Weird Al's bastard child.

So a muzzie killin' muzzies. Nothing to see here.

I like it

They are calling him a terrorist because they don't want their beer taken away. Just another reason to implement sharia amirite?

Thats from 2016 you imbecile

Nice try 2016.

Oh do fuck off.

Screenshot says July 14.

Funny.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS
Nothing on the CNN site.

I don't see shit mate give me a link

This is likely from the Tunisian beach tourist attack.

If you don't accept this attack as a false flag now then prepare to get skullfucked by psyops in a few moments.

I can't believe there are so many anons unfamiliar with Anthony "Coon Killer" Cumia.

see

If it's really gotten to that point, they can spin whatever narrative they want, it won't work. When the people decide that engaging in acts of violence to correct what the authorities won't is proper, the authorities have lost. The Grenfell fire has people seething, and now they're going to hit back against the people whom the government has made a protected class.

Or so I hope. The Grenfell fire looks like it's been a wake up call for the UK proles.

#prayforfinsbury

#TerrorismHasNoRace

Inform them that terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a big city and that we will not let them exploit this tragedy to spread their Europhobic hatred.

bretty funny

The mosque had fucking terrorist that attended. The irony of muslims defending this is hilarious. It's Muslim brotherhood.

I know. I just noticed it

the hair looks like one of a merchant

twitter.com/BobbyNechayev/status/876604582650105856

WEW

Seriously get the fuck in that hashtag and start dropping redpills faggots. It's being flooded with "MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA" and "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" narratives.

How many underage and b& are here? Jesus Christ

Jews want gun rights returned to Britain because there are ten fucking million nonwhites who are considered "Britons" who will be able to get firearms. THEY'RE RAISING AN ARMY.

>>media instantly says its a WHITE BOI
Hey could we at least get some interviews from some of the injured who are all alive and not actors? Because if not, idk I'd find it hard to believe.

It's a sign of how many new fag redditors have infiltrated.

I have serious doubts about the Grenfell Tower fire too. It is ridiculously (((convenient))) that this should plow through the important issues, like a truck of peace.

It's over lads.

It's worrying people on a board such as this are not aware of the Nice, France attacker from last year.

We have one of two options:

1. It was a muslim, in which case it's a good idea to save all of those to throw it back in the face of the fucktards when the truth comes out.

2. It was a white guy, in which case see

The fire was a result of poor safety standards; it can be rectified by enforcing improved fire safety standards and stripping any other towers that may clad in the same flammable material. But it has been used as an excuse to incoherently rage and demand gibs. Almost no one involved is a native.

In my defense, I do not make a habit of remembering the many alike sounding names of barbarians; just the attacks themselves.

Also think on how they'll look on the right?
>>Those evil white liberals took your guns away

What's with the double meme arrows? Who are you quoting?

This was a complete accident, just like that fire.

This will indeed be swiftly utilised to add several kilos of pressure to the boot that is clamped upon our necks.

Start pushing the #wokesaxon meme and glorify the perp as much as possible, take a page out of the MO of muslim "moderates"

Why would I bother remember their name and face?

Driver reported as shouting "I'm Millwall" during the carnage.

I feel like converting to Islam now to escape my guilt of being a briton

HERE WE GO

it's interesting that they're doing this without even properly having the guy identified

Tonight's attack at Finsbury Park was not an islamiphobic attack, it was an attack on all of us. Don't look back in anger #diversity

Point out their hypocrisy of how the same people defend muslims whenever they kill a bunch of white people, will condemn any white person who attacks muslims as being an "ebul white terrorist". Show the masses that these people only defend muslims but don't give a shit when the same thing happens to whites.

Also, do what pic related is doing.

Something to consider - Twitter is overrun with the enemy and their enablers, so retarded opinions and fake news are common. Unfortunately most 'normal' users fail to see behind the veil and are discouraged from voicing an opposing statement; as they have seen the collective damage dealt out to dissenters previously.

The only 'people' to benefit will be the browns. Britain is edging to American levels of race obsession and distortion; and what do the negroid activists love more than pushing their disadvantaged communities narrative.

Anything Jew can do we can do better.

Look again. The issues had been reported and ignored. The MPs voted down better fire safety legislation because they're landlords and they wanted more money. The people who tried to report the issues got threatened with legal action. And now over 100 people burned alive, and if anyone will be punished, it's some low level worker who'll be blamed for failing to report the issues which had been reported anyway.

People are fucking pissed.

This is just part and parcel of living in a big city. The vast majority of Awakened Saxons are peaceful people who have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism. If we look back in anger at this tragedy or use it to spread Europhobic hatred then the terrorists win. He was probably radicalized by lack of education and opportunity anyways, the proper response is outreach to Saxon communities with government services, and admit more whites immigrants into the UK.

Pissed off drunk guy?

Is it just me or is their anti-nazi signalling becoming more and more hysterical and desperate sounding?

inb4 it goes completely over leftists' heads

Of course. the only Jewish peoples of note are those with European admixture/stolen genetics. So they're like a lesser European people with inferior intellectual ability.

It is and that is because their illness can only be kept at bay for so long, before the facade crumbles to reveal the ugly face underneath.

W E W
E E
W E W

Holy motherfucking underrated.

This pic seemed to get posted a lot after the fire.

Funny how kikes try to hate on on sandnigs when they are close in history and genetics.

Yes I know, but they aren’t articulating these points are they! They are jumping up and down and screeching, mob attacking the people who arrive to help them, they hoot and holler random broken sentences pertaining to completely unrelated issues.

A semite of any mixture is still a semite.

#NotAllWhites

Brits are about to find out what their government is capable of. If you thought it was crazy that they were arresting people for social media posts after manchester and the bridge attack, wait until you see what they do after this one. Now they actually have something solid to point to as justification. This opens the door to all kinds of totalitarian horrors for white brits. If they don't fight back, then we will know they are truly lost.

Well they did recently arrest a guy for teaching his dog how to give a roman salute so. . .

Of course, still frustrating how many view them separate.

WEEEEEW

How long before they start dividing these up into categories of severity and only bother to report on the worst ones?

He was a commie SJW cunt so no tears shed.

Yes. It is over for us in Bongistan. The Government will destroy the native population for this. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pick out random natives to put into stocks for Saracens to throw rotten fruit at.

Still not sure if this is correct

britfags will be barred from coming to sites like these, even VPN and cryptos will be cracked down upon, their social media and news feed will be so heavily censored. then they'll be taxed so heavily they won't be able to afford computers except ones given out by the government to disadvantaged youths

a thriving trans-atlantic smuggling ring of printed Holla Forums screencaps will arise in exchange for cumberland sausages and sex

Suggested soundtrack:

You already missed that point. Major MSM hasn't reported a number of these.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

This is the newest narrative they're going with. They're back to claiming the media is "racist" and biased towards whites. Despite also, up until just now, claiming the media is 100% trustworthy. Interesting the double-think isn't it?

Did it REALLY? Holy fuck. That's great.

This is not V for Vendetta Guy Fawkes Mask Fag.

Is anyone in that crowd speaking English?

Rented van, no casualties, praying muslims, media uses the term "white supremacist" half an hour after it happened (seriously, check the daily mail.) Prepare your asses for britbong totalitarian funfest 2017.

This one it's time to cooperate with the false flag fags, because no way in hell this ain't one.

he just looks like a north african that is clean shaven

I plan to broadcast happenings via shortwave. The government can’t block the ionosphere.

Twitter is throttling the shit out of that hashtag

Can I get money on this being a Soros false flag at the perfect time in the UK to cause riots and make people hate the whites and love Muslims more?

They're REALLY hammering the "white terrorist" line right now.

It's one of those circumstances where, if it can happen to him it can happen to me, but filth like him supported these hate speech laws into fruition, so you can't help but laugh about it.

It did indeed. The "Part and Parcel" epithet is like poison to the Left.

Is the pride flag be the new ((()))? Only this time they seem willing to put it on their social media by tehmselves.

Too stupid to see their own hypocrisy and double standards. Of course. Amazing how blatantly anti-white they are and how white people support them.

Does this look like a kippah lads?

All the more sweeter when they say "all whites are terrorists" and it seems like it's just another #Notallmuslims

6 dead what do you mean no casualties

oy
vey
that's
that's
that's
andisemiddic

How confident are we that it's actually the guy that drove the vehicle?

but they can wreck your shit and then send you to a "The Prisoner" type place and drive you insane until you become a homosexual

I have you for 11/4.

Could be.

Is this solitary pic the entire basis for the "dey wuz white" argument or is there something else?

Oh you!

Where do you get that? All reports I've read says "several hurt."

I'm pretty sure that's it.

we're not, there's been no id on the guy or solid pictures as far as I'm aware. Everyone jumping to conclusions on the left are just as unaware, and likely paid shills

They will not, under any circumstances, fight back. Stop fantasizing. Look at how they are getting railroaded by a non-happening Brexit.

The bigger they play up this angle, the worse the kickback with the next one against Whites. Deliciously short sighted of them, unless they themselves want the great war.

Play a game with me Holla Forums.
Got to reddit, find a thread from the last Muslim van attack apologising for the Musilms. Switch the race to white working class and repost it so we can compare the reaction between the two.
N.B I chose reddit because it's got the most stupid people available.

…he looks like a Maghrebin.

I hope it's just several hurt.
I've seen it in a tweet over at twitter.

Definitely looks like a filthy Algerian

Turkroach maybe? It would be a pretty big hit to the narrative if their white supremacist turns out to be inter-shitskin gang war

Nose seems too straight, can't be a full one. They'd never sacrifice one of god's chosen anyway. They always use patsies.

Just jpeg'd I think - doesn't seem to be in this frame:

no that sounds boring as fuck

I don't know how you people play around on reddit and twitter, they're so fucking gay

ENHANCE

Could be, the fro looks like very jewish

Reminder that if they were white we'd have a their name and the dox of their entire family by now

That's Hitler.

Looks like Rambo tbh.

DING DING DING
WE HAVE CHOSEN A WINNER

he looks very Mediterranean, that's all I can say

Algerian or Libyan. Maybe Tunisian. It's the hair, that kind of curly hair on a man with pale skin scream "North Africa".

It does look like he is wearing some sort of cap.

ayy

CUCK LOGIC

He doesn't look Tunisian trust me.

Looks Welsh to me

I trust you, mystery-user.

So lets say this was a white guy…There has been like what, ten or so major Muslim terror attacks in last two years in Europe. And many more minor ones. Hmmm. If there's a huge uproar about this that is disproportionate, ,which we are almost guaranteed. I think they're going to lose some people, ideallogically speaking.

Curious ID and noted dubs.

Multiculturalism is here.

This is just the logical conclusion.

The sandniggers deserve this and worse.
I wish the van killed more.

The hair is a match.

Small nitpick, but Northern Ireland's gun laws are pretty good.

Confirmed.

Could I have a source for that image please?

Source

are the rides free for minorities?

1984 by George Orwell.

I'll believe it when I see it, trips.

They saw him look at the helicopter, then saw him straight away write in his pad. Police are good at reading people. It wasnt some Orwellian trickery, the guy is just an idiot.

rollingstone.com/music/live-reviews/ariana-grandes-one-love-manchester-benefit-our-report-w485769
archive.fo/kJ5SH

What's with the flashing lights on the copper's chests? Video recording?

No chance of seeing any gore…

He looks different here

Thank you.

hebrewsurnames.com/ACKMAN

It's a Jewish surname, and Jewish facial features.

I recall posting that article on Holla Forums, here >>Holla Forums755508

Not all whites…

Really though, all they need is one anti-muslim attack, after 1000 Muslim terror attacks, and you won't hear the end of it. Evil whitey forever.

Bullshit and you know it.

>>>Holla Forums755508

I just heard. . . he was white.

>>>Holla Forums755508
You forgot a meme arrow.

RACE WAR NOW

Ta

Found Footage

tip jej

Apple users really are this stupid

Echelon could do it for voice on the 60's.
wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

is the frequency of these attacking increasing?

looks like you started one

I can masturbate to this

You're fooling yourself if you think only Apple is compromised. The technicals of the notes.app state that data is encrypted in transit. If the police are really getting access to the data, it is through an intelligence sharing program which Apple (and all other clouds) collaborate in.

picture of the driver during the attack

Quite underwhelming. A few cuts and bruises, doesn’t seem to be anywhere near the scale of Saracen attacks.

No thats how police and intelligence services work, by watching suspects. This guy is a paranoid delusional and so are you.

Im hearing there was also an acid attack earlier???

ban assault vans

Her teeth are actually doing more for me than her tits. Gorgeous. Perfect symmetry.

Why didn't I think of this before!

I doubt it. Acid attacks really aren’t the white mans domain.

Yeah, I'm sure Rolling Stone hires paranoid schizophrenics for writers. /s

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

DIG INTO THIS!
Rabbi Herschel Gluck of the Jewish security group Shomrim, rushed to the scene.

He said: “It seems the van went onto the pavement people where there were people drinking coffee after their fast. We are here to support the local community. The hurt are predominantly Muslim.”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomrim_(neighborhood_watch_group)

Checked.

Horseshit.

I think you mean High Capacity Assault Vehicles

No news is reporting this.

i'm reading anonymous reports from a witness familiar with islamic thinking that suggests the victims jumped in front of the van to make it look like an attack on muslims. they will be doing more of this now, rather than suicide bombing… jumping in front of cars to make it look like western civilization is the terrorists

You know the people placed in stocks were routinely sodomized, right?

Fuck, is that England or the Middle East?

WHY WAS THERE A RABBI THERE SO QUICKLY AND WAS THIS (((SECURITY GROUP))) INVOLVED?

NO
The Shomrim are an all Jewish police force that London let the Jews operate without any oversight or accountability to the actual Met.

MEDICORE

Where?

What do you think the Muslims will do in the middle of the night when no one is looking?

he was waiting around the corner

Probably going to disappear the obviously jewish driver before he speaks.

official ?

London isn’t England. People need to understand that, officials don’t even refer to it as England’s capital anymore. It is a “global city”.

We seriously shouldnt shill #notAllWhites. Thats not the counter to #notAllMuslims and just selfdefeating. Muslims arent equal to whites. Muslims are barbaric and backwards and extremists by default.

It should be #KKKOfPeace or some other extremist group likened to the Muslims.

The women might have been, but not the men.

RACE WAR ALREADY
PAYBACK FOR CHURCHILL
PAYBACK FOR DRESDEN
REVENGE FOR MOSLEY

No one seems seriously hurt, praise allah.

I have to say, this doesn't feel like the standard IS/Mossad/MI5 operation. Where are the special demotivational broadcasts, the reporters jumping out on the scene 2 minutes after it happened?

What if this is the muds doing some sort of shoddy false flag themselves. Rent a van, bump gently into some compatriots and pin the blame on some bum you found in a pub. That would explain why the media seems to be very cautious here, you'd think a white terrorist would be like free shekels for them, but they're holding off.

Probably waiting to see if they can use it or if it has to be memoryholed.

Sure these things exist but not in this case
UK cant even gain access to your facebook if you have security high
Enjoy your Schizophrenia

GOYIM KNOW SHLOMO
COOK UP A FALSE FLAG ANTI-MUDSLIME ATTACK

Did you see their shit over the past year?

I was banned for ironically saying it and you will be too.

OH I AM LAFFIN
I bet you think that browsing in “private mode” makes you untraceable.

Moar slavfus please.

nah it's not IS. If it was IS there would be a lot of victims :)

Then why is the truck on the sidwalk?

Rabbi Herschel Gluck of the London Jewish Sharia Police (Shomrim) is assessing the situation on the scene.

Pic of actual driver released by Scotland Yard.

This joke has more than run its course. Nice binary digits though.

Double trips.
Also you get banned because this upsets our muslims mods

pure coincidence

I think I must be living in a nightmare or something

Yeah, they are pretty neat. Just noticed that.

I mean, it's looking more and more likely that the driver was actually a jew.

checked

NAZI HYDRANTS FUCK OFF

Eat shit paki scum

a4b704 is what happens when an outsider thinks Holla Forums is made up of retards with no understanding of law enforcement and the IC.

I mean….he did have curly black hair. So. Its a real possibility.

the archbishop of canterbury is pure cancer holy fuck

?
That Trudeau's cabinet?

banter

Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?

get your porn addiction out of here you animals

I had a nightmare like this once and then I realized I was awake

If it actually is a legit white guy it would be hilarious if he claimed to be islamic.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4gyjVUwn3o

If this guy turns out to be a jew, now would be the time to educate people on the difference between Whites and jews. #NotAllWhites is the wrong approach if he's not one of us.

he's literally a banker too

boy i fucked that one up

WEW. The hashtag is completely flooded with crap like this.

Also is anyone else noticing how liberals are now claiming the MSM is biased towards whites? Despite the fact that they have long worshiped the MSM as gospel when it suits them.

Bitch look at the hashtag. It's full of betas and hags like you bending over backwards.

holy kek we've reached the point where its hard to tell banter apart from genuine asshurt comments

Nigger, we're just getting started.

LOOKS LIKE HITLER

Tell me Holla Forums, who is the president of white people?

twitter.com/Freeyourmindkid/status/876611699536793604

Talking about us like we're some kind of minority… oh wait.

do I have to say it?

OH YEAH BOY BOY BOY WE READY

Not on his watch.

No fatalities though, I think.

A shame. Usually when a white guy does something, it's in a tacticool or high explosive fashion; not this low tier truck-based bullshit.

How would that be any different from what the Jewish media, government, Muslims, niggers, etc., already do now? Hell, they've been doing that since the 1960s, it's just worse now than it's ever been.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtyyA_hUUmw

Unless he is a communist

He might not ran through them

ALL FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO HELL

Sieg Heil

This dude watched too many of those "Red, your trigger is spider-man" videos.

Sexts checked

JUST

May it be so

Sodomites confirmed for hell bound.

See ya never, faggots.

I think we all know that but thanks for the confirmation

So, where does it go from here? Things appear to be accelerating. Tensions are mounting. I think the pressure will build for a time, and then the world economy will go down the toilet in the most catastrophic crash since the great depression. Then all bets are off. I give it 6 months to a year.

That's some sweet reviewbrah fanart, but cmon nigger.

Witnesses are reporting that the Man is a Muslim Convert who was rejected by the Mosque and denied entrance for being White

Jeremy Fucking Clarkson. I knew he was our man.

sextuple digits confirm sex is between MALE and FEMALE ONLY

did they……??????

nice

Praise Kek for these digits

What about males and feminine males?

So is this an isolated incident or the beginning of something much bigger?

Arthur Ackman vs Anthony Cumia

TELL ME THESE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE

Reverse image search this image of the supposed van attacker. see what come sup

Clearly whites should leave England. The Moslems will never feel safe until they do.

almost got me going there m8

what the fuck?!!? I thought it was satire
and people wonder where the Trump leaks originate from…Crapple and Jewgel probably have 10 mobile devices within earshot at any given time

checked. may the memetic energy channeled from this post make it so

We can only hope. Lets hope the BBC gets targeted next. Leftist fuckers deserve this kind of treatment.

Into the fires with you.

meant for

#whiteMandela

Fuck off Shlomo. Nobody believes your lies.

I was ready for anything until I read this post.
Hope it comes true.

I actually like candle play.

FAGGOTS AND LIBERALS MUST BE GASSED

Nice.

Well this is the third major bloodbath in a month. That says something. And if muslims already did two big attacks recently without provocation, what will they do now? The hornets nest has been kicked. Expect more attacks from the religion of peas. As the muslims ramp up, there will be more whites retaliating in kind. I think those two big attacks in such a short span may have flipped a switch in the minds of some whites. There could certainly be more like this guy tonight. This could be the beginning of major civil unrest.

I thought we had agreed that feminine dicks were ok?
thanks for the .gif

It was just a joke, fuccboi. The driver of the van hasn't been identified yet.

Can't wait for the Islamic Community to stand together and work to build a bridge between themselves and the poor misunderstood Anglo who felt that his only recourse was an act of terror oh wait$5 they start blowing shit up by the end of this week

DEUS VULT

no, and you dont have permission to save that gif faggot.

They already were.

I'm ashamed to know that manga

Muslims will kill until they are brutally killed on a daily basis. The whole reason why they were attacking was because they were doing so with impunity. The fact that there are people attacking their people directly without the state's interference now might be causing them to rethink their activities.

O-ok then.
What about knots then?

What about muh r/k selection?
Was it all a meme?

If they attack, you counter attack. Don't stop killing them as they only respect force.

greek imo
By greek I mean actual greek, mind; not those sandniggers that invaded it a few centuries back

RIGHT WING REMOVAL VANS

(checked)
BAN ALL ASSAULT VANS!
DON'T LET THAT LORRY

wish someone could find unblurred version

If I understand mudslimes right, they wouldn't do that. Mudshits do suicidal shootings/bombings/truckings/vannings because they believe they'll get 72 virgins for it. Outright suicide should be whatever is the muslim equivalent of a sin, so they wouldn't do it because it isn't an easy way to heaven.

If this is true this is going to be so fucking delicious. Leftycunts and muds have already set themselves up by screaming about wypipo. They'll hype the fuck out of it until everyone's paying attention, at which point another hard truth about the religion of peas will be subbed in when the details are confirmed.

nigga just scroll up you inept faggot

you dont deserve those trips

checked

In doing so they would still be martyrs for the cause so it would count. Also, at the speed the truck was moving death wasn’t going to occur. Look at the footage, they barely have scratches. I’ve had worse coming off of a pushbike.

noice

its called a yamaka

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

GAS

tbh i was there, heard "we must secure a future for wh-" right before the crash

[+]

Not if they imagine it as furthering muslim rights and the ability to conquer. Can't be a muslim and a faggot, yet that doesn't stop them from literal anal jihad and fucking animals.

THINGS
THAT
DID
NOT
HAPPEN

his hair looks pretty kikish tbqh

Kill all Muslims and Jews

Why do you have to be so rude, user? Come with me to the supply shed, so we can talk about our problems.

just for you

fucking kek, pulling lies out of their ass to fan the flames. if this adds to the growing attacks and tensions that might fully start a medieval style blade war between British Anglos and mudshits I would shit my fuck

All the eyewitnesses were sandniggers so they can make shit up.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that m80.

THREAD THEME?

This is what muslims actually believe.

Haha, nice fake.

But should happen.

Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim

They must think whites worship the queen the way they worship allah.

How is this going to undermine anything you raging nigger? The people who will use this as a counter example are people who don't need a counter example to believe their narrative. Every single person who actively fights for something resembling rightist values gets shit on by autists like you.

I ass raped that double pirate before and I'll do it again

real human bean

FUCK DUDE CHECCD

When the Saxon began to hate

looks like a real d-bag to me.

imokaywiththis.jpg

This will only comeback to haunt us. Whites will continue to be demonized despite being victimized by Muzzie scum. But now the Muzzies are the victims and will be paraded around by the news media as the new victims. God damn the sun…

Good. Because she is the worst girl and deserves nothing besides that.

And?

Checked for newfag.

God damn you're fucking stupid.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here? Actually, nevermind, I don't care, because you're so fucking stupid.

You are painfully stupid.

this narrative is easily debunked. pics related. the media bends over to muslims day in and out.

You better boy.

Not only that. Anime is for faggots too.

Brilliant.

Maybe that jewforce is the police mentioned by Ronald Bernard, that will defend the luciferian outposts like the BiS.

You have more faith in white Europeans than I do.

no one died? the guy didn't even get out of the truck and start stabbing people? wtf

Is that you, Millennial Woes?

Oh I don't have any faith in white Europeans. I'm talking about the backlash that'll happen here because of "muh white people."

Jeezus what a shitstorm.

They also act as an official source on “hate crimes” thusly justifying their own existence. Typical Tricks.

Muh PR. He meant that people who buy into the barrage that whites are terrorists while ignoring and defending muslim ones, will never believe in our narratives as they don't need white people doing bad things because they will hate whites no matter what. Not really hard to comprehend.

Twitterfags need to be countering this with, "What do you expect? DIVERSITY IS DIVISIVE!"

Looks kind of swarthy to me. Could be Italian, I guess.

They were always paraded around as victims before the attack too. Again, nothing that the nationalists do will make the media sympathetic to them, so you might as well resort to terrorism to get your point across. If anything, this helps bring the happening even further.

Explain in detail user. I want to hear how people who believe muslims should be allowed to rape children with impunity will be swayed by peaceful protests by whites?
I'll break it down for you nigger. Kikes and leftists don't need rightist violence to enforce their narrative against whites. They already want them genocided regardless of what whites do, and are currently in the process of doing so. So you might as well fight back in anyway you can.
Get out kike.

Axis time?

Frankly, I hope the MSM pushes this narrative. This "white terrorism" bit is just enough, after the poor little girls being killed to get Mr. & Mrs. John Q. sick enough to finally do nothing

Man, the subhuman asshurt on twitter is off the charts.

I come back to dinner and the Wiki page has been changed to this, thanks for the keks

False equivalence.
An obvious falsehood.
You did a better job of clarifying wtf that mong was trying to say, and you still sound like a fucking retard.

This is a perfect story for the enemy, and while you laugh, it will undoubtedly be used by your enemies to justify further draconian measures against you AND to exclude Muslims from the hostilities they and they alone truly deserve because "white people do it too!".
Whoever did this is either a complete fucking moron or a stooge for kikes.

Perhaps even autistic violence is better than no violence at all, but that's debatable.

Not sure of the validity of this one.

/ourguy/ if true

Your a kike if you think it takes this attack for pro multiculturalism muslim defenders to hate whites. It's not false when they want whites killed and defend the very niggers who are doing just that in attacks. Fuck off.

TURKROACH

Today will be known by future generations as the start of the van wars.

Doesn't look banged up but could end up being the official vehicle not that it would make sense.

You're a fucking idiot.
I'm sure killing a few of them with a truck in a random attack will motivate them otherwise, right?
See this? This is how I know you're a fucking idiot.

But it helps, you certainly don't deny that, do you?
Retarded. Very fitting.

This is so FUCKING STUPID.
If you want to engage in violence, there are so many ways you could do it that actually achieve something and which don't have such utterly fucking shit optics. This is Dylan Roof tier retardation, and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to feed into the narratives the kikes are fomenting via urging you to support this fucking idiot.

Gotta archive that shit, global wiki editors will erase it from the edit history.
archive.is/Uy8qL

London was bought by the Rothchilds several decades ago, nearly Napoleon-Waterloo days. So, of course they have wide 'powers'.

Angel Carcamo - NH

see:

There is City of London which is 1 square mile interdependent from much of British law, with its own police, where the bankers live. Then there is London the greater city. Do not confuse these two.

I wonder what he said he was going to do with the rented van

Well then, even by your retarded logic, I'm not a kike, because I never fucking said that - what I did say is that this attack HELPS get those who are on the fence lean more towards the claims of our NAxALT opposition in shilling their narratives. You fucking disingenuous faggot.

You're playing the kosher sandwich, either you're a complete fucking leftist retard or you're a right-wing shitlord, and we all know thats obviously false. There are literally millions of people in the mix in between, and guess what, you enormous fucking retarded kike-serving faggot?
A white moron going out and running down Muslims with a van? It doesn't help our argument as regards Muslims and terorrism.
Its like you know absofuckinglutely nothing about normalfags, you know that? Or you're presenting as though that's the case to cover your ass.
In any case, you come off as a complete fucking retard.

Fuck off.

this

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Well this goy kinda woke up people here, including the pols. Things changed a lot for the better actually after his stunt.
Granted it wasn't just mudshits but the future traitors

Race war imminent lads.

So…..now im hearing rumors that there were a few fatalities, not sure if true.

Any sort of reaction is better than none. Fuck everyone who thinks otherwise. Raping and murdering mudshits should not be fought with just memes on the internet alone, especially when the government gives them a slap on the wrist.

Get out kike. When people's kids are getting blown to pieces on a semi-regular basis, there needs to be consequences for muzzies and their handlers. If there were more people like the guy in this van, there would be less mudshits and leftists on the street.

Its a fucking start considering nothing is being done otherwise.
Helps with what? They already want you dead. If you don't fight back, then you'll be a minority in your own country in less than 50 years. If you do… what changes. "Oy Vey, we need more security measures" They were already implementing those security measures. They don't need reasons to do anything faggot.
Found the PR nigger.
Helps with what? They already want you dead faggot. They don't need any reasons to do so.

He was blind, but he has clearly educated him self.

If your goal is to be a victim keep saying what you're saying. And you will get your wish.

Trips confirm

When I first saw that headline I was genuinely upset. Now that I know it was shit-skins who got made and not white people, I feel a lot better about the whole thing.

So how will you have good optics when you are hated and used and a scapegoat for everything and are being bred out of your own country? That's the issue here and the problem is that you can't look good. Sure you can gain sympathizers and such, but as a whole and in the kike media, good luck with that. Just look at anders outing future leadership, yet how are those optics you are worrying about. The key thing I agree on here is to actually take people out and not injuring them and possibly plan better.

Reprisals by Whites not saying this is one and no bully fbi not advocating any would logically do one of three things
> make muds realize it's not easy meat and back off not fucking likely
> not change the narrative either way less likely imo
The first of those is actually the least favorable imo because a slowdown in mud attacks would actually help them; I'm glad that it's not probable.
The second of those, well, at least there are fewer muds to try and kill Whites or rape their children
The third, well, imo an acceleration is the best thing. Either they win with the help of the UK government or it wakes the Whites up, because Lord knows they are fucking sleepwalking to their death right now. Open war is preferable when political and peaceful options become suicide.

My blood fucking boils. Nobody wants to name race unless it goes with the narrative. These kikes can't keep getting away with this and these future signalling cucks need to be shot in the street like the traitors they are.

ALWAYS

The sooner it happens the better.

Nigger, Roof killed a gun grabbing senator, and helped even the score given the rates of interracial violence in the US. In response, the leftists merely banned confederate flags, a purely symbolic victory for them as opposed to the tangible victory of a dead gun grabbing nigger and over a dozen dead dindus. Turner Diaries had a whole chapter about "responsible conservative" faggots like you who care about "muh PR" in the middle of a war for racial survival. Kill yourself.

(checked)
Indeed this is a good thing for us. More polarization the better.

I fucking love how pissed these mudslimes are, like its only a tragedy when it happens to them.

start it britbongs do your duty, for queen and country.

Checked and Amen to that user!

I miss Volksgrenadier user, wonder where he is now…

pretty sure that isnt an english speaking county

Calm down user. You're going to be put on a watchlist.

tfw you're half right ;-;

This. The rise of the NSDAP was completely due to deliberate polarization of politics as much as possible to catalyze the movement. We need lines in the sand and as long as this is followed up with memes and propaganda, especially humorous ones like "part and parcel" "majority of awakened saxons are peaceful you Europhobic bigot", etc. it is a good thing.

(Checked)
This. They laugh at the idea of white genocide while in the same breath saying they want it to happen.

What's great is they're still agitated over their fellow muslims being incinerated in the free government housing.

You need to get mad, you need to understand that these people want your children brainwashed, your race destroyed, and anything involving your identity blown off the face of the earth. We are already on watch lists for posting in the first place, worse case you get into the super super sekret club and when they show up thats what the second amendment is for.

Will we ever know their motivations?

Muslims can't terrorize you if they're under your van.

smh fam

ohhhhh snap!

this

Rate my OC

dindu nuffin

Those cops have the lowest morale I have ever seen.

You call muh PR a fallacy, yet you are doing it regardless. Don't worry, just wait for a nationalist individual to attack.

I r8 it 8/8 m8.

Dubs say it's good shit, user.

majesty's would be majesty is, doesn't make sense

Have some gun porn ivan.

I like the way you think lad.

They're expecting a full on race riot any minute now with those poor bastards on the front line without support.

The whole damn internet is a watchlist at this point. I don't give a fuck, I dare kikes and CIA niggers to try and V& me, I will make the Killdozer guy look like an amateur. Come at me kikes, come at me Sunshine, fuck you Jim, also Tavistock Plug Marketing Tavistock.

Acting like he doesn't know why. Semites are shameless.

Is that a Hitler moustache?

Those damn vans are up to no good! But we must #CarryOn

Will UK Muslims chimpout in response?

100% victim card.

like Japanese or Chinese or what

We need a name for it.

The communists and socialists are already planning a march/riot on the 21st in response to the building fire. We just may have a fun week here.

Brits are going to need a clearance from the Ministry of Defense to rent a vehicle if this shit keeps up.

They are a very contemptible bunch. They behave like children do when they think they are being super sneaky but are not.

Fuck right on off with those nice titles. I bet he's in a Walgreens in Brooklyn, counting pills as a Pharmacy Tech making $14.88 an hour, praying and hoping that the Reich makes it there in time to cleanse the scum from the gutters of his village.

Each fucking time there is a terror attack in the west or on non mudshits, they always go
They only care then, it's just like with ISIS. I caught one of those fuckers once, I have fucked so much with them so I don't remember who and complete setting. But it went like this.
YES! I DO! TERROR AGAINST THOSE GOOKS IN BURMA!
They think like this, just like kikes

The British refer to everything east of the Aegean as "Asia".

F

really makes you think

Asian is used as a britcuck way of conflating middle easterners (particularly pakis) in with Chinese, Koreans, etc. to obscure who is actually responsible. They're saying it because they don't want to say specifically who.

digits say yes

Don’t conflate us the media/ government. I have never in my life met anyone in RL who does this.

I love my life.
Get to work.
Check Drudge.
Read Muslims die.
Get excited.
Go to Holla Forums and chuckle to myself.
So much lolololololol!

i was pointing out how retarded it is

link nigger
twitter.com/MISilanus/status/876626536799096832

wtf it's 1 building that caught fire, katrina devastated hundreds of miles of land

Several Are DEAD

Confirmed

Time for Europe's race war?

Good.

With those dubs, I think there will be fallout.

I wonder if Sultan Khan will reiterate his go to statement that this is “Part and Parcel of life in a big city” now that his own people have been slain? I’m betting he will not.

Plebbit keeps saying it's a white guy but where's the fucking picture of the suspect? Are the upping the brightness as we speak?

the marxist infiltration is real, fuckin disgusting

I don't know, I can see why he did it like that because chances are that he lost someone to the terror attacks the same way so for revenge he gave them a taste of their own medicine.

It was a white man. We have pics. The Holla Forums consensus is possibly Jewish. Only because he had curly black hair. Which is enough tbh fam.

Where is the pics then? I haven't seen a single picture of a white guy tied to the event that wasn't police.

That would be an interesting development.

Going to bed for a few hours. If dubs the war will have started by the time I wake.

You've ruined it.

Scroll up in the thread fam. Im not going to spoonfeed you.

How the fuck are people so easily manipulated about this shit? Half of the tweets are by chicks (and occasional gays/trannies) frothing at the mouth, it's like they have zero understanding of how poorly they would be treated if muslims actually got their way in the west.

That doesn't look very white to me. But whatever. If you want to call that white.

There is always tomorrow.

If dubs more muzzies will die.

Oh my.

Ty satan.

It's not a semite nose.

Oh shit, trips. Thanks Satan.

not enough in hell eh satan?

wew lad

its about time whites started doing something

Last I need zzz now

That's actually what I was thinking. Its a real possibility. Over 50 died from Jihadist in UK this year. Hundreds injured.

Typical satan, gives you what you wished for, but with a twist. Trip dubs.

Checked.

Now they care about terrorism.

Well that settles it.

Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim Shomrim

You're kidding me…

Who was that guy on the ground that they kicked in the head?

They have him pinned down here btw, kicks him in the head while on the ground, a very typical mudshit trait. That's why he seems so out of it.

wew lads

I think that would actually create a greater catalyst around this event. If he lost say a child in Manchester then in their hearts most natives would sympathise. If this is true and Muslims and Marxists riot then it may be the spark that sets the whole show on the road.

the suspect

Apparently the driver

Manlets, when will they learn?

Chances are (((they))) aren't going to mention that in the news, is there a list of names we can search up to find out?

STILL NO NAME OR OTHER INFO LOL

Just some grainy footage and the allowance of anti-white rhetoric to foment.

I'm more surprised retaliation hasn't happened yet, given the media's love for vengeance and retribution in film and news. Like when that mustlim inhabited condo burned days ago people here were talking that it's revenge motivated before details came out.

OH FUGG
THE MOSQUE IS A HARDLINE SALAFI MOSQUE FUNDED BY SAUDI ARABIA THATS VERY WELL KNOWN FOR PRODUCING TERRORISTS AND HAVE A LOT OF LINKS TO MIDDLE EASTERN TERROR GROUPS

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE
OH FUGG

NOPE shturem.org/index.php?section=news&id=51607

As soon as they release a name we shall start digging.

Hmm? I wonder if that guy is Jewish? I'll be back.

twitter.com/shomrim/status/806500587231711233

Deus Vult, I guess.

timesofisrael.com/woshippers-mowed-down-leaving-london-mosque-muslim-leaders-say/

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

COULTER'S LAW ONCE AGAIN
And this is important to point out how?

Dig into Rabbi Herschel Gluck and Shomrim

Have we started the fire?

Fug lads.
Just got home and saw this. Anyone able to give some cliff notes? Religion of piss of course. But whats the body count? Has anyone taken responsibility?

0 deaths, ethnicity and other info unknown, speculation by media based entirely on very shitty footage

Supposedly white. Some dead still waiting. None claimed.

Been busy moving user.

see

Not muzzie, some kike in a van, killed a few, media is shilling hardcore "white terrorist" possible race war see

You haven't missed much.

HAhah that pizza faced mother fucker. HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

Fake

I can only hope for more shit like this.

Back alley tunisian knife fighter confrimed

You're fake stop trying to cover for the perp

It's so fucking close.

It would be so useful if it was a White.

It would be so funny if it was a Jew.

It would be so smug if it was an Arab.

Even the police that were standing near the mosque in order to keep the scene calm were looking very uncomfortable next to all of those muslims. There is only the thinnest of veneers holding everything together right now.

When you watch them hate you and kill your people, how can you not laugh when they finally get their shit pushed in?

What a fucking cuck.
This was an attempt to demoralize people that might have the balls to stand up.

Counter pic.

didn't know walt whitman was jewish.

NO SAUCE FUCK OFF

Are there any Reichstags we can burn down? Preferably ones that are full of kebabs like Greenfell.

Well shit.

boy you're bein a real cyberbully or sumtin'
a regular dennis tha menace tssss fukken cocksuckah, I hope your muddah gets cancuh

muzzies have beards, this is to point out he is a W.A.S.P

So apparently this particular mosque was tied to several terrorist in the past, a decade ago, was shutdown and then reopened with more 'moderate' imams. Though I think a few parishioners still moved to help isis. So this is probably why it was targeted.

lmfao intended for

Gluck has mossad ties. Look at all these international conflicts he's helped "resolve"

web.archive.org/save/https://herschelgluck.wordpress.com/

new thread when?
new thread when?
new thread when?
new thread when?
new thread when?
new thread when?
new thread when?

They were just ordinary British citizens. You can't be prejudiced against British people, so what's the problem?

Where are you getting that quote from?

Shut the fuck up chip.

The time will come. It will be glorious.

1 dead and 8 injured - driver is 48 - shouldn't be long for a name if they released the age

Name is Mayonnaise Whiteperson.

Cracker McChalkyskin

She's a fucking nigger and you know it. Those negroid genes make her look like a fucking sloth. Saging for off-topic and out of disgust for that attention whore mongrel.

Incident did not take place outside of a mosque?

Caucasius Drywall

At least kill 2 so you bring more to hell then your own.

Fug, new bread soon anyway

I heard it was Whitman Supremason.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAH

Coulter's Law everyone

The media has already reported at least 'several' dead. So I think that is erroneous.

Welfare center active at midnight? I dunno about that .

THE FIRE RISES

The first case of the Truck of Kek

It was his German cousin Weissman Semenschnitzle.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

The point being I think that it is being described as an attack “outside a mosque” to garner sympathy. As far as we know this man may have just been drunk and hit some pedestrians.

Mom's spaghetti for the spaghetti God

Someone make a new bread and link to it when the thread is at bump limit

They have the polar opposite reaction to us. But while our reaction is one of self preservation, theirs is one of self destruction.

Locals shitskin witnesses and their interviews. Totally trustworthy.

yep

Some clearer images of the suspect here.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40322960

Niggers can't be racist. Whites can't be terrorists

Yeah, sure.

If any of you have ANY doubts that shit like this is GLOBAL in nature and pushed by a central source on all western societies, you aren't paying attention.

Goodness, quite the shnoz on that fella.