A friend and I are starting a new political party in Canada

A friend and I are starting a new political party in Canada.
What should our slogan be?
We called it the rhino party. We are centrists

"We're stupid LARPing faggots please fuck our faces and oven us for shitting up Holla Forums"

>not "right to bare arms"
>Canucks in charge of spelling

Well it's canada so "Were sorry." should be good enough. I even got you a spokesperson.

Top fucking kek.

How about: Excuse us. Can we please bother you for a little bit of freedom? If it's not too much trouble. Just whenever you get the time.

OP's spelling was correct. Doesn't redeem his idea though.

Are you retarded?

jewgle it faggot

Nice try.

I doubt anyone's surprised that yankees can't even into their own shitty language

Checked
'fraid not. Unless…

And you want to berate me for using shitty grammar?

Glad this thread is bumplocked, but with shit like that, call your party the Cuck Party and start prepping the bull.

absolutely.

Feels Good Man.
Pepe is your mascot.
Use KEK/Pepe bullshit found on T_D.
You will gain traction. Media is now on the Internet. You don't need to go on "TV" anymore.
Guarantee wins.
Once you get elected, do as you're told and get rich and retire in a few years. Easy money.

and thus the newfag was exposed, I can't even.

holy fuck you are retarded
Also literal RINO's
Otherwise known as a fucking cuck. We remember that shit from the election you idiots.

checking trips, checking dubs
Kek keeps up with us despite us splitting off infinite times into infinite dimensions

Say "lower taxes" instead. Other than that, you are still retarded

bear: to carry something
bare: to be naked

It's good you're attempting to do something OP
Rhino is probably a bad animal, maybe want to revisit that - pic related

What does that even mean in Canada, "Traps are Gay" ? Using an African animal, what, do you want to import African animals?

Oh boy, more LARPing faggots that can't into economics

Hey I'm starting a new party guys, I already made the banners, just need a slogan and a website and we're good to go.

form swastika clubs faggot

How about "I am a faggot, rape my ass"?