LIVE: Megyn Kelly Alex Jones Interview on NBC Live Coverage Nowwwwww

Here we go! Live now.

heavy.com/news/2017/06/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-nbc-interview-live-stream-how-to-watch-online/

youtube.com/watch?v=T_kjGIIo3pg

Other urls found in this thread:

alexjonesexposed.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLy-pa5WNsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shame he has Rhinoceros mindset there with him but should be a fun watch.

sage

this isn't your board Alt-Kike homopedo occultist fucks!

Take your kosher MSM some place else~

sage

Nah. The fallout from the interview will probably be pretty fucking hilarious but as for actually watching the interview itself, fuck that gay shit.

not caveman enough to watch, sorry fag

B-B-B-B-B-Bone Broth

It was so painful to watch, obvious hit piece on Jones, PizzaGate, and every other topic (((they))) hate. So obvious, I think even a blue-pilled faggot can recognize it. This interview will probably end up backfiring and red-pilling people further.

Who cares though? The problem with Alex Jones is that he gets people to believe some really crazy shit, and they lose all rationality. To me he is a threat to reason. Not sure why some people like him.

Exactly.
Lightning rod for radical behavior, nothing more.

Hey ShareBlue whatcha doin

Honestly, I think your opinion is rare here, which is why he should be exposed. I think he is harmful.

I think people believing in the flat earth now shows how bad things got.

No shit.

The InfoWar professional shitposters are here.

Tell your boss the day of the rope is coming.

or

B6

kill yourself

If you want to sing the praises of Alex Jones, go right ahead. There really don't much to say in defense of his stupidity though, so you might as well call me names or some shit.

What a hilarious contrast between the interview last week where she looked afraid of him the whole time.

agreed but i still posted it so you have some awareness, because drudge didn't give headsup today (the image and a few links are still up but from staturday)

I'm interested in following the ongoing war between mainstream media and online media. Individual players might be trash, but Jones has a big audience, which makes him a target. It's a follow on from the Salon vs Pewdiepie and adpocalypse drama, fake news and other shit.

But yes for the public no point to hype the actual fake edited interview, drudge will probably do something tomorrow.

Links from weekend were removed just now.

Where to watch the nbc video?

Man is it just me or did Alex Jones put on weight since we last saw him?

I don't know, how much did you weigh last time?

I'd rather watch my grandma take a shit on a golf course

This is such a hit piece it's comical.

My first post in this thread has the nbc video.

I watched the Jones video with recordings of their phone calls before the interview. Interesting to hear just how blatantly she lied about the interview and about her past negative statements/coverage of Jones. She's definitely a sociopath no doubt. Just listen to this woman and you will hear a sociopath with absolutely zero scruples. I wouldn't be surprised if she was in the pedophile clique, she's utterly soulless.

cuckovich needs to be smaller

I only care about the unedited interview. Wasn't it leaked?

Is there a source for it?

this

laffed tbh.

Jesus. Consider this; there is nobody Megyn Kelly wants to gorilla fuck her more than Alex Jones. She swats at him with her catty little claws and he just pulls his dick out and pisses all over her. Guy's fucking brilliant.

Yeah, but he only fucks kikes.

alexjonesexposed.info/

wew

I don't spoonfeed faggots, but I don't care anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=OLy-pa5WNsU

Just a bunch of noise, no real signal anywhere.