I'm surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/sunmoon/hypertraining.shtml
pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/mudsdale/
dropbox.com/sh/wxw1avi42s1pe61/y5ih_ceywJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh it really is a cosplayer.

the fuck, man

I want it to have Substitute. Only two weaknesses and it's adorable as hell.

i wish it had multiple costumes, but if it did, the trailer would probably have shown it.

Goddammit.

Are there lewds

I was just sold on Bewear. It's an oblivious giant red panda. Despite all that talk about it's strength- it's attack and other stats are going to be crap- aren't they?

Also, the biggest news:
serebii.net/sunmoon/hypertraining.shtml

So if you can't IV breed your perfect poke, you can just make it!
Getting to level 100 (and however you get Bottle Caps) seems like a fair compromise.

So they want the Fallout audience?

It's Japanese name is Kiteruguma which seems to comebine the japanese words for to wear and bear. Meaning it's translating the words that make up the name and then recreating the logic like with most english pokemon names.

arent event monsters "fateful encounter"s?
maybe they should let you rename monsters that have that.

More like the Team Rocket audience.

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/mudsdale/

Hopefully they can be obtained in game or with wins in the PGS tournaments even. If that's not the case I just hope bottle caps aren't some freemium nonsense… 3ds playcoins I can take, I'll still dislike it but it'd be the preferable of the two.

Honestly, this is a change I completely support.

It was a really shit mechanic for "Uniqueness" anyways. I expect Hidden Power to be changed up as a result of this and also include Fairy. And thus the only thing needed to breed for outside of egg moves.

It'll probably remain what type it was from the poke's original IVs. I doubt they have the nature or personality of the pokemon change with hyper training too.

It also means that shiny you thought was useless?
Viable (if it's got the right nature and ability).

Got a move on a Poke you like?
Just worry about Nature and ability.

Hopefully after Pokemon Go they won't go mad with Jew-gold and decide to make them micro-transactions.

Magenera is coming holding one via event, and with Wimpod acting as a "cleaner" I wonder if it is holding them.

The autists are always one step ahead.

it's… it's an interesting blessing…

That is fucking great, IV breeding is hell.
I hope this makes getting an certain HP not an horrendous odyssey
Think of the possiblilies!
That shiny you got that has shit IVs? HYPER TRAIN IT
That old pokemon that you have from a run from one million gens ago? HYPER TRAIN IT
Now if they added all of the Tutor Moves in, that would be great

Now all we need is a way to change Natures

It seems now we will be able to hold CUSTOM TOURNAMENTS

Oh shit, I never even thought of that.

There's a whole new level of autism coming.

Tutor moves will prob be Eclipse or Mars or whatever the fuck they do.
Maybe Diamond and Pearl remakes will get that.

If they did that, Hidden Power Fairy will never be a thing. At best that would only apply to old mons from your previous games.

They could change the values so that a fairy type hidden power becomes possible, my point is that should a pokemon have a particular hidden power type they should retain it after hyper training.

Yes.

fucking show the starters evolutions already, what the fuck are they waiting for?

Yeah, like they in XYZ
I am not sure if there will a 3rd version
Completely unnecessary

But DPP's battle Frontier at least had some story aspects to them.

Mimikyu's looking fuckin' awesome as hell right now.

That ability basically cancels out any damaging attack, which allows for dank setups. Hope it doesn't have shit stats, because if it's just a pokemon that'll die in two hits then usefulness is limited.

also a cute.

What did this Raichu evolve into?! Did it Mega evolve?! What the fuck is going on?!

Yeah, but just for that one round. After that, you would have to rely on substitutes (if it can learn it).

Holy shit that has to be the best flavor text of any Pokemon I've ever read. It singlehandedly almost makes up for all the shitty designs and names so far. Someone get a drawfag to depict this.

Man, all these new Pokemon keep catering to the most autistic fetishes.

leftover from jap green &red, where it was a kadabra, i think. not sure why they changed it.

user, that is nothing new.
The pokedex has mentioned pokemon eating pokemon before.

Yeah man I can't stop fapping when I see whales swallowing plankton on TV

Is'nt this basically a mangosteen fruit? Those are freaking delicious.

Before it was just in the "yeah their living creatures and they do this thing" way, now it's getting specific.

Eh, it's only comes out as vorefaggotry if you zero in on it. I'm more focused and laughing at the detail where they get chased down out in the open and bystanders always just think it's skipping and playing. That's the closest to good dark comedy this franchise has ever gotten.

I think you are reading too much into lines.

>not cuckroach

which one of the new pokes looks more likely to swallow that thing?
the cat maybe?

What's with these new pokemons and smells?

oh look pumpkaboo,
wait sorry my mistake, mangosteenboo
nice one GF

I'd say Drampa: it's already noted to have a berry diet, plus Bounsweet is surprisingly big (a foot high according to the website)

Don’t let that one Splatoon picture fool you. You can swear here, kiddo.

I feel I should clarify now that I was hoping for a pic of Bounsweet being fearful and fleeing from a predator, with onlookers watching and assuming it's just a game because it can only move by skipping and hopping, not a pic of it actually getting eaten.

Meanwhile pic related
How the fuck is anyone supposed to wear this? FOUR INCHES? That’s a new record small, isn’t it?

They made it the right size for Ben Shapiro and the other manlets.

So they're just going full retard with the bear, then? If they keep this up, it might grow on me because of how spectacularly shitty it is.

Also if it's so small than it's probably a haku which goes on the head. A possible evolution would take inspiration from a lei.

oh fuck it's a horseshoe crab pokemon, another one I hope gets an evolved form
dreadlocks on a horse, is this Jamaica or hawaii
not!mimic is still top tier
hugbear is almost what I expected, thought fairy/fighting
7/10

Tied with pic related

I probably should have removed my flag.

Actually considering the descriptions odds are the four inches is describing the pokemon itself and not the flowers it carries.

Thats too cute

Jesus, just look at this monster. That's fucking huge.

Stop man.

It could evo into less Pikachu-y rag monster (and lose Disguise) by evolving through max happiness/friendship, since you loved it for what it is, and it doesn't need to be Pikachi, or it could evolve into a semi-accurate Pikaplush.

Either way, I'm getting a Farfetch'd vibe. Rare mon, terrible stats.

I just want Bewear to be competitively viable. Give it bad speed- I'll put it on a Trick Room team!!

I think they're getting into the fans doing fun stuff with the implied personalities.
Bewear had a pretty blank expression when it was turning a tree into splinters in Corocoro.
Shame it'll only be conveyed in the anime with second-rate writing.

Flower crown? Evo might be a full blown lei.

ALL THESE POKEMON SUCK
GO PLAY REAL GAMES LIKE POKEMON GO
INSTEAD OF PLAYING THESE KIDDY GAMES
FUCKING NORMALFAGS

on your wrists nigga

It is a big guy

It's so shitty it loops around to being kinda fun.

TANK
HORSE

If I saw what was going on correctly, he got defense every time he was hit, and if he's got tanky stats he's gonna be fucking ridiculous

if it has any amount of either atk or speed it will be top tier
disguise for boosting or status and then you use substitute after defenses are up/opponent's bent over by statuses and then you sweep
bewear learns hammer arm as a fighting type so it's half way there, sorta
chesnaught and durr fell out of fashion despite that being their biggest asset

these are the worst looking pokemon yet you cant deny

It's piss fucking easy in gen 5. Are you really that dumb/lazy that you can't spend 1 hour on a pokemon?

user, I have breed countless pokemon.
It is a fucking chore, even if it is a an easy one.

Y-you meant gen 6, right?

Whatever. The shitty gen that almost killed the game.

looks more like isopod/woodlouse to me

go kabuto for a horseshoecrab

i didnt wanna watch it anyway

I think you mean gen 6.

Special attacks tend to be more common. It could have terrible Sp.Def to compensate. One Ice-Beam and it's done?

When is Gamefreak gonna make an ice pokemon that isn't shit?

what kind of bait is this?

Pokemon Sage poogeeymomz still look better than all these

nice dub trips

When the make an offensive one with decent speed and move coverage but this GF, "Glaciers" is all they can do

And yet you still got double trips, nice.

Glaciate ability and Freeze Dry could have been interesting-
But nope. Lets put them on useless mons.
Mega Glalie with Ice Explosion and Aurora-thing with Ice Hyper Voice SOUND great on paper. But like the bottom 90% of strategies, it won't work when stacked against the top 10%

It it was faster

You sure you're not thinking of EV training?

I just realized Bewear's mouth is below it's nose.
That muzzle is just all nose.
Now it's kind of weird.

a lot of pokemon are like that, such as cyndaquil, snivy line, zebstrikas previous form that i forgot the name of, among others

Nah, but I thought it's mouth was below the button nose.

Plus it's mouth is super wide.

Man I remember when pokemons looked badass and scary.

LOL

Kekitopu no!

XY was great and the XYZ season is amazing, you should probably watch it

They're not Isopods, they're Triops, which are crustacean that have short life spans, but their eggs last years. They live in mud puddles and hatch when it rains, stay alive for a few weeks, lay their eggs that will hatch next rain, and then die. Neat little creatures.

About time they started counting Crustaceans as Bug types. We could've had a Bug/Water as early as Gen 1 if they had.

Literally Anthony Burch

What if Wimpods hold bottlecaps? Since they "clean up the ocean".
I mean you have Thief, so it's not so bad.

If you mean recently then yes. Gen 1 Pokemon names were mostly shit and while we got puns it's better than the no effort (maybe engrish?) shit Japan got or most of the early names found on that one poster.

You're probably thinking of the masterful puns on the level of Audino.

They already did in Gen V with the hermit crabs

And then they backtracked making Clawitzer pure Water type.

Does pikachu get it's shit fucked on a regular basis by fucking everything?

To type matchups and nullifications apply?

Do they have unevolved pokemon beating fully evolved pokemon?

No?

Fuck off.

The anime fucked it's self sideways before the first season was done and all it's festering crowd has done is ruin shit like Pokken.

I remember playing the Yellow version and trying to use electric attacks on Onix because I thought it would go down like in the anime.

Machoke. You were supposed to trade Machoke, but they changed it to raichu, but didn't address his text.

user…

Funny enough there's a romhack that does so. Ash Gray I think?

0/10

These new Pokemon look like Digimon rejects.

What else is new?

I dont think you have ever seen Digimon

in b4 gundramon

Drawfags, you know what you must do.

How about i post the digimon version of a Lock and Key?

I know, right? Most people got no concept.

fucking why

it's a red panda that breaks you in half with hugs
because flower necklace
because there will be an evolution to it that is baller
Ever heard of a Draft horse or a Clydesdale?

no I haven't

Horse and bug are best designs.

You have to be the original trainer.

Are you sure these are digimons? 'Cause they look like yu-gi-oh monsters to me, especially the one in fourth pic.

Clydesdale horses are literally the tanks of the horse world. Most horses depicted are of the racing variety, these horses are bred for strength, not speed.

Has anyone done a run through of the entire series like this, daisy-chaining their pokemon through each gen?
Is it possible to get pokemon from gen 2 to 3?

I watched like the first 30 episodes of XY and I fucking regret it. It's just the main characters going to quirky locations and not progressing the plot and also rehashed ideas from previous seasons.

Tell me why XYZ or whateverthefuck is worth watching

Yup, all of these are digimon.

Some have higher grade art due to it being before the namco merger, but all are official.

Digimon has well over 1,000 digimon and many are from contests where people make digimon and send them in. Winners become official digimon that are re-made by the official artists.

Is it possible to get pokemon from gen 2 to 3?
I'm fairly certain it's fucking impossible.

No. RBYG and GSC are stuck in their own seperate bubble. If you want Kanto mons you need LeafGreen or FireRed.

Correct ,gen 2 is locked out currently unless you have Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

Red, Blue, and Yellow are on the E-shop and will allow you to dump your pokemon into the bank, where upon they will gain a gender, ability, and natures.

There was ONE "series" worth watching.

No you could inject those mons into gen 3 with save edit though.

user, both suck.
Origin was a Charizard masturbation special and it suffers a lot from being 4 episodes

You are so ignornat you should be ashamed, this season (XYZ) is nothing like any of that and more than you could ever hope for
Ash is 5 episodes away beating the league and hasn't used pikachu since the XY season

Wasn't there one season where Ash nearly did win at the Pokemon League and when the writers realized what was about to happen just happen to make his next opponent have legendary pokemon?

Fighting Red in the Champion's League during Black 2 is amazing. Him and Blue absolutely do not fuck around.

Ash has beaten stronger opponents than Red has.
Red is a better collector. Ash is a better trainer.

He beat Darkrai and Latios, and that trainer said he was the only person in that entire region to have beaten his Darkrai.

Or straight to gen 6

It's still better than anything containing ash.

Last I checked, ash got handed every victory ever.

that's not a win.

Last I checked, the most canon version of Red was Origins, and he did exactly that, too.

I don't remember Red ever beating 2 trained legendaries in a row.

Why are you posting all that shit if you haven't watched any of the episodes this year?

It's confirmed from a leak that Ash gets into the Hall of fame this time, you dumbasses are 20 years behind

Because I'm curious if the new shit is actually worth my time, are you retarded?

Bed status: shat.

But battles are pretty cool.

The first episode maybe, Origins started pretty fucking good but it dropped the ball.
Although, yes Red > Ash as you know, Red is the Kanto Champion.
Both suck

Meaning Ash knows more about Gen1 shit.
Ash knows more about everything else.
So, Ash is a better trainer.

Red knows more about gen1, rather.

I said it is, I won't bother arguing with retards that haven't touched it since years ago.
You are just spouting the same memes about Ash and the anime that I keep seeing by my retard friends on facebook

well fuck.
I'm going to have to play it in a disjointed manner.
I guess I can start with gen 1 remake (leafgreen) and then go to gen 3 (emerald), then transfer from both gen1 and gen 3 to gen 4 (pearl), then play gen 4, then transfer from pearl to platinum, play platinum, transfer to gen 2 remake (soulsilver) using my second ds, then play soulsilver, and transfer from soulsilver to black 1, then use poke bank to transfer to black 2, then transfer to y, then transfer to alpha sapphire, then to moon

I bet you fuckers play as braixen in pokken and are pissing yourself in delight at how the roster is basically smash bros

Red has an Espeon in G/S/C, therefore there is no reason to believe he is limited to Gen 1.

There's also no reason to believe he's educated on any of it, especially considering how Espeon evolves.

What?

You can transfer Gen 1 to Gen 2 but not to Gen 3.
You can transfer pokemon from Gen 3 all the way to the new ones.
I would play the remakes you can transfer them over to the latest games.

Let's compare old pokemon anime to shit, which it is. You smell the shit, and it smells fucking gross.

Years later, you see that exact same shit again (for some reason it hasn't decayed yet). Do you sniff it to check if it smells good this time, or do you back away knowing that it's disgusting?

They're not memes ashfag, it's a fact that ash got his shit beat at every turn in the previous seasons.

Also I'll be sure to check out the new season, thank you. What's better, the sub or the dub? :^)

You don't have to use a stone on Eevee to evolve it to Espeon.
It's easy to see how Red would end up with an Espeon regardless if he knows that or not.
Red also never leaves Kanto. As a matter of fact, he spends most of his time on top of a fucking mountain, learning as little as possible from other humans.

Wasn't it that Espeon evolves from Eevee by leveling during the day?

Apologies for retard formatting

So far it's just been a remake of the RSE seasons, but with team rocket's cat being recast as a jew.

So his Eevee just turns into something he's never seen and he goes "yup, I'm not going to look into this"?

Is there evidence he did anything about it, other than jack himself off on top of a mountain?

If anything, Ash's power level is grossly inconsistent. But at his best, he's pretty damn good.

I'm done arguing over their ignorance with facebook-memeing retards

Is there any evidence he's done anything?

You could throw a rock to Kanto from the base of the mountain.

Yeah, Pokemon Origins. And then, when you fight him in GSC.

Gary was here, Ash is a loser

Origins is the most canon version of Red there is.
What, are you gonna argue that your specific experience playing R/B is the canon that we should all adhere to?

No, I'm saying that we have no possible way of knowing anything about him beyond the fact that he's a strong trainer who became Champion and trained on Mt. Silver.

Except they made an OVA about him.

so he joined him in the rift?
so they fused together?
so he became his stand?
so they should've rebranded this show to something else so it doesn't make all the earlier people look like they don't know a thing about pokemon since they discovered megas and fuses in ten years?

Next thing you'll say is that manga Red is the same character, too.
Fuck off, retard.

This is obviously the better Eevee-lution

No, that'd be silly because they're demonstrably different. OVA Red and game Red are much closer.

Similar is not the same as… the same. Unless you can prove anime Red and game Red are the same person, fuck right off.

Did Ash ever fuck the aryan chick on the left?

apparently this is part of the new thing for Gen 7, and the fact that Greninja is pulling crazy fire/water looking attacks out of it's ass has something to do with the new move gimmick with jojo poses.

They already did Mega evolutions with the berserk Lucario "Corrina stop treating Mega Evos as a toy" arc, so they're moving on.

No, the smug girl in the same pic raped and mindbroke him before that could happen.

also check this stupid shit out

That pokken chart is horrendously out of date.

at least my country is not on the hands of a feminist cuck

I don't know how forced Lucario is in the anime/movies, but I'm guessing it's pretty terrible.

I'm in the middle of watching season 6. How much catching up I'm still left to do?

I don't remember Ash beating and catching Mewtwo. Plus if Red has caught 150 Kanto mons that means he's beaten and caught a grand total of 4 more legendaries than Ash.

he beat latios with pikachu

I wouldn't rush it, I remember enjoying XY just as much
You can obviously skip the filler, but they are usually pretty funny
You can probably estimate if an episode is worth watching or not within the first 5 minutes

But this is a magical Pikachu that can damage ground pokemon with electric moves.

You say that as if because I'm Canadian I automatically like it

b u d d y

What the fuck just happened? Is this gimmick gonna e in the games?

Come on pokemon, just go full digimon mode and have ash go into another dimension already.

He's not your buddy, pal.

I honestly like Lucario as a mon, but I don't like how much they're pushing it like Lightning. I also don't like how they just force one on you, Lucario's usually a semi-rare mon that you can only catch as a Riolu and raise yourself.

They made Riolu catchable in the first few routes in BW2, and that was fine and even had a trainer with one to alert you that you could catch one after you looked it up and that was fine.

But pushing the guy on you instead of having an Eevee type handout or an optional quest to get one like in DPP, That's where you draw the line.

Friendly reminder that the Pokken EVO champ played Braixen and said he did it not for money or fame, but for more porn

I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING PAL GUY

What a hero

fucking legend

I'm not butthurt at all. I'm fucking tired of riding my bike back and forth, going through boxes upon boxes of the same pokemon. Anything to lighten the load a little, that way I'm not forced to hack.

Since the start of XY it has been shown that Froakie and Ash have a deep relationship.
The previous episode of that fight XYZ28 is one of the best in the series
This "syncho evolution" works well for Ash in the anime because he is shown to love pokemon so much.
How this will translate to the games is a different story.

2 down, 4 to go…

Woah, what the fuck did I just watch?

May I make a suggestion?

rarest pokemon is Xeo Xeo

New Pokemon look nice. Liking Wimpod. Sounds like a bitch to catch, though. Mimikyu is best fairy.
So this is Pokémon's answer to Monzaemon?

You ready for Pokemon Farm, lads?

Its' pre-evo's got a 5% encounter rate at a starting area that's not easily acquired.

You didn't know that Greninja is secretly Lighting in that universe.

This

So Pikachu hates Ash?
Can't blame him I would to if I was stuck with such a useless trainer who can't do anything right.

Wimpod and that electric beetle with the rail gun are so far looking ok. Some of the other choices look bad or average. Mudsdale looks like some weird inbetween of looking more real and being more cartoonish.

I do like the new change with the bottlecaps being able to purchase IVs. I just wonder how much grinding it will take. I hated having to constantly breed new pokemon since it just ate up so much time and having to level them was awful. I hope they bring back ways to reduce EV stats.

When did Pokemon start becoming NarutoxDigimon?

Enjoy the laughs

This shit really reminds me of that retarded manga where pokemon combine with humans to form suits to fight in. Hopefully this shit does not get added into sun and moon.

Fucking delicious tears.

I don't want to go on, this is terrible and I am not giving him views, webm when?

It's a fucking Hoppip.

Hilda has a great ass

What is wrong with this fag? Now, if breeding was more in depth, sure I'd care. Between hyper and super training, this would probably cut out cheating due to how much easier it is. How does he not see this?

How is he this mad.

I am pretty sure he is doing it to generate controversy, in other words, he is [PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED]

You can't breed Ditto. If you wanted a good one you have to find it in the wild, have a pokemon with at least 5 IVs and Trace, and hope you get all five.

Gamefreak may be terrible at pokemon designs but they sure do make good looking femprotags.

What? I could've sworn- I'm probably just remember wrong then, ignore me I suck dicks.

The horse weighs 2 tons, holy shit.

Well the gotta push him summer slam user.

It's cool I get stuff wrong too

I had two with 3IVs in different stats and would switch them out. Then I hacked a 6IV Ditto and that made everything SO much easier.

Well, I'm just trying to get perfect IVs in 2 or 3 stats, not across the board.

The hight and weight of pokemon is a joke, they just seem to pull random numbers out of their ass look at Wailord for example.
47 feet in hight yet weights 877 lbs, not the mention the majority of pokemon are manlets like Charizard whose only 5'6, fucking Crobat's bigger then him.

Charizard is just an overgrown lizard, though.

Smeargle is taller than Electabuzz

Agreed.
Rosa is also a qt

having a 6 perfect IV ditto by the new bottlecap system basically means you've got a 5 perfect IV breeded pokemon with a destiny knot, and you don't need a 6 IV pokemon to compete, since most good pokemon specialize in a few.

An Alakzam doesn't need defense, just Special and Speed, for example.

However, if you get the Ditto to breed a male and female with a Destiny Knot, the result of those two banging will be a 6 IV pokemon most of the time, and the Nature, which boosts stats and dumps others can be ensured by an Everstone if you want to get really autistic.

Before this, you had to either be really autistic, or hack the game to save time. It's like 7 times more complicated to get a 6 IV pokemon to compete before this. Used to be a ton of breeding cycles before, now it's just 3.

tl;dr this buttpain over this is autistic and should not be encouraged. These people need a life.

Seriously, fuck pokemon breeding. This is the asspain of a bunch of idiots who think that saying they go through the process makes them elites or some shit. They're complaining because they think this means they won't be taken seriously anymore when the fact was they weren't taken seriously in the first place.

And yes, it's probably hypocritical of me to say that after dropping that autistic analysis, but it still stands.

post it, user

user, Charizard is 5'7

Still makes him a manlet.

I want to bully a charizard about his hight

Literally Evangelion.

It's now the 4th heaviest Pokemon.

To be fair, Pikachu did manage to overpower a mind control device that was effectively powerful enough to control Reshiram, because FRIENDSHIP.

Lucario and Charizard are the Lightning(s) of the games

Greninja is the Lightning of the anime, times three

Ge a load of this casual.

This is literally a Hoppip.

Enjoy
dropbox.com/sh/wxw1avi42s1pe61/y5ih_ceywJ

Thank you based user.

Or Haze. It'll basically fuck over set-up sweepers. Most ghost or ice pokemon get Haze so it's likely.

Why are the abilities so good this time

I think Diamond and Pearl remakes should be saved for next gen when we move on from 2DS hardware. We might not even need a new game for Dialga and Palkia primal forms.

Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia might have potential if their abilities affect… You know… ACTUAL SPACE AND TIME!

That's nice. But where is the post E4 content confirmation?

They don't get to have the "we want the mobile audience" excuse anymore since Pokemon Go is a thing.

I'm smaller than an Furret though

Weaville comes really close

Holy shit I'm over a foot taller than Charizard.

But that's, like, the entire show.

Pokemon Adventures: Red Edition is probably the best traditional pokemon game out there. It just does so many things that the actual games don't.
Fuck. Is it finished yet? I got so butthurt when I made it to the end and realized it wasn't even completed.

I have next to no hope for Sun&Moon because I know it's gonna be the same shit as all the other mainline games. The series just doesn't have that sense of adventure that it sells itself on.
If the new Pokemon Amie isn't complete garbage then maybe that'll be a step in the right direction.

Gardevoir is the best devoir

Just imagine

Now that sound's like a just add water Uber.

Pokemon never sold itself on the fucking "adventure". There's next-to-no exploration involved. Pokemon's big selling point was and is cooperation and competition between trainers with catching, trading, and battling pokemon. It was literally made to be an elaborate bug catching sim.

on your dick

FUCK

literally only good for mfw image fodder

Buge, horse and mimic are all nice, at least.

Kill yourself, Lowtax

That's one ton, yuropoor; it's measured in lbs, two-thousand of which equal one ton

fucking jewFreak

What the fuck is going on?

its a digital monster, duh

jokes on you

It hurts to think about.

it was made not long after the game launched.

Currently anyone using braixen is still lynched, but so is anyone who used a pokemon that showed up in smash bros as either playable or a pokeball summon.

look how much fucking decoration it has
then you look at that pink bear and its much more simpler

I dunno I kinda like their designs, just hope they have good looking evos

the beetle is the only one with the good looking 3rd evolution

where are the evos? got a link?
I'll probably get accustomed to them anylike like I did with the last few games

Gen 1 and 2 still best

im assuming the train bug pokemon evolves into that cool mother fucker

I guess it was gonna happen eventually with them making it easier and easier to breed and EV train every gen but now they're just gonne let you buy that shit

atleast the porn will always be good

Oh bullshit everyone online just uses hacked pokemon anyway, stop pretending like they don't.

the mimic pokemon has a strong ability

fucking autist

yeah hackers ruined it for most people but there was something comfy about breeding that shiny you always wanted with good IVs

cheated pokemon taste dirty

You're not wrong. I know there are non–furfaggots who like lucario for stats or looks, but they are giving it the lightning and it started back when the movie "lucario and the mystery of mew" came out. he was an emo that did fucking nothing and then died by the end of it.

Then they put prioroty of lucario being in smash bros brawl over mewtwo and it snowballed from there.

delphox superior

Fennekin is so cute.

Most of these are shit, and the bear is awful in both name and design. Gen VII is officially has the worst designs, upsurping Gen V. Stop making new species.

Genwunner, Jigglypuff is the one keeping Mewtwo out of Smash due to having to be in solely because "muh first game". She got in over him in Smash 64 because she was easier to make and now we're stuck with her forever.

It was hard work but it felt good.

Nope :^) The bear is one of the best designs

It's like you're actually retarded

the fire starter for this generation is a cute kitty?

I'm interested.

You misspelled
BEST

Yes.

the fuck is wrong with Garbodor, what the fuck do you expect a trash monster to look like?
do you complain about muk, too?

trubbish is great though
maybe if they had kept it as asingle evo

Something that doesn't have have a retarded face and look like the design just threw up and drew what he saw. I could design a better looking trash monster with the oekaki thing.

Slime monsters are common RPG enemy.

Trubbish is alright.

Digimon did that around 15 years ago.

Are you actually expecting a trash monster to look healthy?

They're creative and cleanly designed.

Check out these ugly piles of shite in comparison if you've forgotten.

But… I like these too.

I like Seismitoad, he was my main water in White 1 Then for some stupid reason they made him uncatchable until post elite four in BW2.

Only good one there is the anteater.

Green Heatran.

All pokemon that can learn moves by TMs can learn substitute, except for some very few snowflakes that have their moveset locked by gimmickry.

Not really, mine's got a gorilla-like build.

Heatran is so forgettable

Wailord is most likely full of air sacks so that it's frame doesn't crumple when not in water.

But yes, the anime fucked shit real hard when they disregarded the pokedex size listings.

The animators fucked up so bad.

Ponyta would make a neat pet.

will dedenne actually have a special fairy move this gen? it couldnt even learn dazzling gleam

The fact it lacked a special based fairy move was just absurd. I mean, just draining kiss or fairy wind would have been fine.

Yep, and so far is fitting the thematic of the chinese zodiac

And now Litten is the Tiger.

Now I gathered that the Grass types are sorta based off of extinct actual species, but mixed with plants.

I wonder what the owl will become.

And what was the consensus on the theme of the water starters again?

So what is water then because I don't see any theme with those guys.

Marine animals?

no fuckin' shit what's the relevance between them?
Turtle, Crocodile, Axolotl, Penguin, Sea Lion/Otter Thing, Frog, and now Seal.

Marine animals that aren't fish?

more like mudpuppies, since mudkips line is associated with mud. theyre both salamondroids/advanced salamanders, though, so whatever

Heatran may be a shitter and also have a terrible design but I assure you if you've ever played competitively, heatran is anything but unforgettable.