Holla Forumsseidon - THE RAPEFUGEE TIDE NEVER STOPS

I will just put that article here.

Smugglers Respond to Rescue Efforts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smugglers Downgrade as Boats Are Destroyed
Who fucking knew ?

Thanks Italy.

sauce of previous article
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/14/world/europe/migrant-rescue-efforts-deadly.html

PayPal acts over French far-right group's plan to thwart migrant rescue boats in the Mediterranean

The only way to stop the flow is to adopt a policy of on-sight execution.

sauce of previous article
thelocal.fr/20170614/french-far-right-groups-pan-to-block-migrant-rescue-boats-scuppered-by-paypal

Other interesting Article

Mediterranean death rate doubles as migrant crossings fall
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/03/mediterranean-refugees-migrants-deaths
archive .is/2vEtj

205,858 migrants 5 months

pick fucking one
If you want to disrupt smuggling networks, you just sink their boats, not give them all a free ride to your country. Then again we all know that's not their intention.

It's like a 90s bubblegum commercial.

All those poor women and children from war ravaged nations. Just look at them Holla Forums. They're all just Syrians and these poor women and children, these families seen in this picture is simply the result of the evil western nations bombing these poor Syrians…

Think I see some big noses in there!

Up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa: report

risen by 650,000 since the end of January
risen by 650,000
an increase of 12 per cent

Is there an in inexpensive way to start sinking these boats? Some sort of primitive naval mine?

I bet a couple of warthogs could get the job done pretty easily.

Actually arresting the NGOs and sinking NGO ships might be the best approach.

Why are they being rescued right off Apefrica?

Arrest, phff. I meant assassinating. Start sniping a few of their doctors and captains and that shit will end real quickly.

Read the 3rd post. The question is why aren't they returned to their country of origin?

Coudenhove-Kalergi.

Indeed every selfrespecting polack should read that book

So the rescues are actually causing more of them to die since the smugglers don't bring enough fuel because they expect a rescue. Migrant deaths have doubled since intensified rescue efforts began.

Fucking a, man. This is really starting to worry me. All the far-right politicians in Europe blew their chances and are fading into obscurity at a pretty crucial time.

Yes.

The essence of the Kalergi plan

In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future "United States of Europe" will not be the People of the Old Continent, but a kind of sub-humans, products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and colored races, thus creating a multinational flock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and then the elimination of nations with the use of ethnic separatist movements and mass migration. In order for Europe to be controlled by an elite, he wants to turn people into one homogeneous mixed breed of Blacks, Whites and Asians. Who is is this elite however? Kalergi is particularly illuminating on this:

Book excerpt:
The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

The answer is: Because the cucks dont want to enforce such a thing. The Nigs are literally laughing their black asses off. First of all they all come without papers so no one knows where to send them and (((they))) forbid to arrest them for not telling where they are from. Next thing is, the moment they are due for deportation they get a free lawyer, pretend they are gay or christian or whatever.
IF you manage to get them on a plane they start chimping out and some of the even shit themselves to force the authorities to get them out of the plane again.

Another article (i modified it a bit)

Rapefugee with European dreams fuel Nigger niggerball club

==“I want to play NiggerBall.”

“I want to play NiggerBall.”

Those are all easily solvable problems. Just kill them and give orders to shoot illegal migrants on sight.

It's not edgy or unrealistic to kill them either. It's extremely practical. So far this year about 2000 migrants have gotten themselves killed floating around in the Mediterranean. If we had killed those 2000 ourselves there would be essentially no more migrants coming. So killing them would actually save the lives of future would be illegal migrants.

It doesn't matter if NGOs help them cross the Med, if they are executed upon teaching their destination.

Meant for

Why can't we be more like Israel?

Israeli Government to Refugees: Go Back to Africa or Go to Prison
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html

Israel Sterilises Africans
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

I have been documenting and highlighting the political and cultural outcomes of this immigration or better termed invited invasion since 2013. I've been telling any Normal person who breaches any political topic about it and helping whites realizes this is the model for all white nations. As it comes with no surprise, legal nonwhite migrants who have worked their way as productive members of society into America are more aware and against this than the average white, a tragedy.

Another major reason Jews want The European race to breeed with Asians is because they themselves find it hard to breed into East Asian society.
But as the populations of mixed races flow back into east Asia due to economic tides, Jews will find it easier to blend in as they have already stolen some European DNA into their inbred gene pool.

So they're giving them free rides to Italy from Lybian territorial fucking waters?

Finally, Europe now knows what living next to Mexico is like.

It is shit like this that pisses me off, like this brown wave is a force of nature and uncontrollable like the weather.

Oy Vey. How could Satan do this to his favorite cucks.

Has anything come of this yet?

ffs, do these fucking faggots have nothing to do all day but protest stupid shit? I swear to god, somebody sneezes wrong these days and there are immediately 100 purple haired, problem glasses hamplanets and their cuck beta orbiters screeching in the street with faggot antifa flags.

Cut off their support. These festering sores on the rump of the nation only thrive because the conditions permit them to.

Just wait until Universal Income becomes a thing… screening will intensify to an extent you do not wish to even imagine.

*screeching.

The US will never have any sort of universal income. There are simply too many niggers and beaners that have been on welfare for generations. Giving them even more, and adding to the gibs rolls, will bankrupt the country. These brown fucker need to be cut off even more, and if they try to steal shit from whites, they deserve to have their empty nigger heads blown off.

It may be done on the purpose so they can appeal them to grant them more visas.