HAPPENING - MASSIVE 7.2 QUAKE RIPS THROUGH CENTRAL YELLOWSTONE PARK REGION

HAPPENING - MASSIVE 7.2 QUAKE RIPS THROUGH CENTRAL YELLOWSTONE PARK REGION
The massive earthquake that struck Yellowstone National Park on Sunday morning was part of a swarm that has been hitting the area since Monday, scientists say.
The quake was centered near West Yellowstone, but was also felt by people as far away as Seattle and Los Angeles.
“As of 10 a.m. this morning we had located a total of 235 earthquakes in the area,” said Jamie Farrell, University of Utah research professor of seismology.
In the past 10 days, there have been two earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 or greater centered nearby.
This information comes from the USGS Earthquake Notification Service and this post was created by an algorithm written by the author.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/
earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics/calculator.php
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/>>10109775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YELLOWSTONE OK BUDDY WE BELIEVE YOU THIS TIME wink wink

Pretty big quake tbh.

its no big deal

Apparently sun spots make the earthquakes.

For you.

Will this be what sends the LA basin and Seattle into the beautiful Pacific Ocean?

If the new soddom and gommarah would get rekt that would be great

Goddamit I didn't even feel it.
LET HER RIP KEK

Kill yourself faggot. It was a 2.7 not a 7.2

AND ROME WILL BE SWALLOWED BY A LAKE OF FIRE AND SHALL NEVER RISE AGAIN

DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA

yeah
the sun is pretty big tbh
and quite powerfull electrically famalam
so the earth be like a big magnet yo
at least kinda, know im saying brah
so when the sun get up all crazy and shiiiieeettt

the world ends by fire or by water
in some localities, we're overdue probably

Checked

Holy shit, it was a 2.7. OP is a gigantic faggot.

earthquake.usgs.gov/

the ash cloud will be great for plant nutrition hopefully we get strong north winds and the clouds of ash spread all on the lower plains

Nah his source totally reliable.

That's never going to happen. The pacific plate is pushing in towards the continent. It's not going to reverse direction and pull the CA coast into the ocean.

Just drop the biggest fucking nuke you have got on it. That will solve your problem.

Type that on jewgle it was a 4.4

That was from 3 days ago hoss

OP is a faggot. (coming from the user that made the other yellowstone thread.)

I live close enough that I would've felt a 7.2, and I didn't. OP is fake news.

TAKE ENERGY OF THIS HUMBLE user, CAUSE A HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS!

Damn! Natural disasters on a large scale are REAL happenings. OP's massive faggotry really let me down this time.

USGS HAS REPORTED A MASSIVE FAGGOT WASTING DUBS

Why has that been a consistent meme for decades then?

Because everyone wants to get rid of commiefornia

Pin this mods

Forget it if it only a 2.7

You should have kept it to the other thread faggot.

Sage for dyslexia.

/thread

Wake me up when shit hits 8.0

hotpockets make you fat

Bill Cosby brought to his knees by quake temblors. Reportedly prays to god for his salvation.

Same, COanon here living in Denver. Felt nothing and that shit would have woke me up.

Bumping because I've been paranoid as fuck about yellowstone lately and have been getting all these premonitions that something will take out the west coast and then yellowstone will blow.

Where do I go to not get fucked over by ash if YellowStone blows? Mountains near Aspen safe or should I bug out further and fuck off to Arizona or some shit?

j-just relieving some of that volcanic pressure, r-right? should be good for another million years …

I know the Kali Yuga is apparently ending soon, but I didn't expect that to mean Yellowstone blowing up and killing everyone.

Nigger, you need to go to somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere. The air currents in the atmosphere will pretty much keep most of the ash in the North.

That won't protect you from the Chimpening, but you'll at least breath clean air and not have to worry about your lungs filling with cement as you run away from rampaging mobs of subhuman cannibals.

Oh, and OP is a faggot. I pretty much live closer to YS than anyone here and I didn't wake up. And I'm a light sleeper.

Better to live in a volcanic wasteland than the southern hemisphere.

The great thing about being white is that you can turn anywhere into a great place with enough guns, ammo, grit, determination, and other fellow whites. Just ask Oz.

Even better thing about being white is that we can survive the ice age such an event would kick off.

OP is clickbaiting

OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting
OP is clickbaiting

Good, that means the psyops is working on you, I'm sure the kikes that oversee these boards will be glad to hear of it. Expect a new onslaught psyop shilling now.

What happens next will shock you.

From the USGS "How much bigger" calculator:

earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics/calculator.php

The difference between these two magnitudes is…
A magnitude
earthquake
is
times bigger than
a magnitude
earthquake,
but it is
times stronger (energy release).

It will send tremors down your spine.

Geofag here — my favorite comparison for Earthquakes from grad school is pic related.

Interestingly enough, the general 'consensus' is that the earth is only capable of roughly a 9.8 magnitude earthquake. Given the fact that to have an earthquake, you need energy to be stored and then massively released at once —- and the fact that the strongest rocks on earth have been tested and found to be only capable of containing the amount of energy to release a ~9.8 earthquake before absolute and catastrophic failure.

To get to a 10 special conditions would have to apply that have not been found to exist anywhere on earth, and would have to be something like a non-oceanic subduction zone containing granitic source rocks with a very high and well cemented quartz content, along a multi-thousand mile fault contact plane. All of those conditions are pretty much anathema to each other.

296 earthquakes in the last 7 days. we're screwed boys and girls. this will be a planetary level human extinction event. reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Perhaps OP isn't a faggot but comes from another timeline and so the quake hasn't happened here yet? But there's a lot of evidence suggesting otherwise.

geology is fucking cool man. thanks for the post

The earth quake swarm is moving closer and closer to the caldera, NASA has been flying over Yellowstone for a week, the black sun is coming in 2 months and its crossing right over Yellowstone and the New Madrid fault line, which has been active lately as well.
It would make sense that tptb would want to suppress any data from leaking to the public. (Massive freakout and subsequent immigrants from the west looking to move east.) or this could all be fucking nothing. Either way I'm preparing for the worst on August 21.

Like I've said before, It's tourist season. Fucking tens of thousands of chinks with their goddamn video cameras, and other tens of thousands of people taking trips with their little booger-eaters who are out of school for the summer.

There's no way they'd be able to hide an imminent YS happening. A massively swelling caldera would cause the ground to swell and areas such as the hot springs and YS lake to spill out at various places. They'd have to close off entire areas of the park to prevent people from seeing those changes. And you can get YS visitor's information live on their website.

As far as preparing? Man I hope you started earlier, because unless you're a richfag (and I mean multimillion-shekel rich) you're already behind the power curve.

Your posts have given me some comfort user. But I am naturally a paranoid person.
The only thing I am going to need to do is move my physical location on the 18th and ensure I have no obligations for the Monday that the eclipse will take place….then get comfy.

yeah because paper currency will be so important as compared to food and water, fuel and clothing, medical supplies and security.

Yeah I meant that you have enough money to buy a lot of that stuff at a moment's notice before the shekels become worthless.

34 earthquakes today in yellowstone basin
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/>>10109775

Yea, make sure you have a respirator. That ash is a special kind that will make your lungs turn into concrete blocks. Pretty much anything to keep from breathing it in will help you immensely.

Your body will be aching 100% of the time.

all baby earthquakes….. nothing to worry about