Jeanine to cuckservatives : Get off your asses and support the president!

Jeanine to cuckservatives : Get off your asses and support the president!

archive.is/gSpAz

Was just watching this now. I find her speaking style a bit irritating. The pausing, the emphasis and some of the over the top histrionics. That being said she is on point about everything except, of course, being kosher.

is she some kinda greek or hispanic?

I believe she is Lebanese roman catholic.

Kinda hard to do that, when most of them ARE in on it.

this

Thirsty latina pussy got plugged by Trumps BWC.

Someone add [BRAZZERS] to pic plz!

Sounds like they are waiting on a happening by the right to milk and spin. Should rather ask their Antifag storm troopers too attack the Congress… wait they already did. A shame they didn't milk that

I'm a little surprised at the ending. I thought it was just going to be an empty call to action, but then she added the "or else you're just as bad as the Democrats" bit, which I think is the point. Trying to warm Republicans up to the idea of replacing cuckservative politicians in the 2018 elections.

We have recalls coming up next year. We need to start getting behind opposition to GOPe (and Democrap) House & Senate members that are pledged to working with Trump and Making America Great Again.

*mid-terms, not recalls. Big DUH! on my part.

yeah both parents are lebanese, the pirro thing throws me off as thats Italian and

Taking out Ryan is objective #1. Have to cut the head off the snake.

This type of news is basic bitch shit. Bring it to cuckchan my dude

It's a shitskin.

What the right needs is more finger-wagging females. Nothing could go wrong.

RACEMIXING, FUCKING BASED!

Yeah we need to start rallying ANYONE right of center to vote for the right people in 2018 midterms. Democrats/Liberals/Progressives are already miles ahead of us with organizing their left version of the tea party for 2018. If Republicans loose too many seats, consider the rest of the Trump presidency a moot point.

imo Holla Forums should be pushing the left even further left
let them triple down on their politics and see how it works out for them

See the Indivisible USA thread a few pages back. Look up your local lefty chapter on ZuckBook (Yeah you probably have a few local chapters. It's spreading every where, and they mostly organize IRL meeting on ZuckBook) and infiltrate. They suck at opsec so it's easy to come in and play the D&C game. It's already happening a little bit on its own, but if us anons started going to their meetings, we can accelerate it much better.

That would only help the cuckservatives, and make them look more right in comparison.

They may have an agreement of sorts with each other.

Fucking what?

We all fucking know the GOP establishment hates Trump. They fucking shilled and voted for Hillary over him, the traitors. Both parties are shit, the Republicans need to go to hell right along with the Democrats. Only then can America be made right again.

We need to keep on track and pull our weight during the election cycles in the online front. It is our duty to the volk.

You know how I know you're subhuman scum? You can't even see a picture of a man and a woman together without immediately assuming they had sex. It's always about sex with you fucking untermensch.

Fuck off Sinead

She's not wrong. The funny part is, a lot of these cuckservatives are going to be the ones who find themselves at the mercy of radical leftist terrorism since we will see some copycats of the last shooter. So all the bending over they've been doing will do nothing for them but buy themselves a casket. If they aren't going to back Trump at the very least, they can clamp down on the left.

You fuck off, Byron!

I don't know anyone who finds this hose-beast attractive in the least. Her gash must look like a plate of mama serento's meatballs

It's not like they've been subtle about it. Shit, faggots like mccain can't seem to stop talking about how much he's against the president's every decision and that the Russia shit is real

shes right and craving the white power cock …can you blame her ? Still race mixing is wrong faggots don't mean them whores won't try you like enoch and his jew bag FUCK THAT !!

WHITE POWER NOW!!

she's just riding coat-tails, she's a useful mouthpiece at best but even she has some skeletons in her closet from her time on the bench. I'm surprised the left hasn't gone full retard on her tbh.

after being a judge she proly has some juicy on them.Or using it as a propaganda mouth piece to swing views considering their is only one rational view ALL JEWS MUST GO!!! they all of her ilk skirt around the truth because jews pay them /.