Poland plans Trump-era defense spending splurge, critics say 'unrealistic'

Self reliance was never agreed upon, goy

Keep paying your NATO debts goy, we'll defend you again, trust me I'm your ((ally)).

Pierogi chess confirmed.

Yes. Yes, we do.

The consequences of that will be apparent when when something really collapses
What did he mean by this?

Oy vey buy our over priced pieces of plastic goyim! Don't worry, we'll give you a loan.

NOO, BE AFRAID OF ZE GHNATZIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wmq16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cont.

OYYY VEYY

Retardedly expensive """modern""" toys are a better sink, hm?

I hope Germany doesn't pay its half a trillion debt and the whole shitshow crumbles.

archive.is/wmq16

I think the F-35s are pretty gay since America wanted to get rid of their sexy A10 warthogs but other than that fuck NATO. Wonder what Trump wants to discuss with us.

What is the origins of the protocols being declared "a hoax"?

A court case in Austria (?) I believe, the guy who invented Toblerone was present there as a witness for Freemasonry interestingly enough kek.

Well, I guess Poland will have to make do without air superiority once these two squadrons are downed in monetary equivalent amount of squadrons of whatever Russian cheaper alternative is. Thanks, obabongo.

This. They called it a forgery though, not a hoax. Big difference.

Well I've seen it get called both. Obviously no proof is ever shown of either counter claim to the protocols. If it's a forgery where's the original?
If it's a hoax why the big deal about it? Why death sentences in USSR for owning it?

A-10s are only good for greasing sandniggers by the grace of BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT. They are very vulnerable to modern AA systems.

F-35 is shit because politics is shit an multi-role aircraft are always shit. The concept was stupid to start with.

wow OP that is a lot of bullshit to read on a subject I don't really care about

Shouldn't Poland simply improve relations with Russia and throw the fucking Jew Americunts out of their country instead???

he's definitely /ourguy/

Makes me wonder how many politicians actually read Holla Forums and heed our advice.

Yeah that sure works out great for us, my civic nationalist friend

Because the Russian General present at the conference was confined to clandestine stenography, with a cheap pen on cheap paper as to avoid any kike realizing what he's doing and because he probably didn't know what he was about to witness when spying on what the jews were doing. It wasn't just some random kike writing about their plans that suddenly got leaked, this is what a Zionist conference looked like when they were scheming to get Britiain to trade Palestine.

I laffed, you know germany did this and the entire fucking western powers cuck germany to this day in a bid to eradicate the ethnicity right?

You know any more?

Russians are based my sodomite friend. And well, to be honest…. the west is so fucking pozzed by Jew influences it's embarrassing. And Russians are based.

Will this meme ever end?

Once Poland has an army they can tell the jew empire to fuck off

They are but most of you dont understand Russia, in order to talk friendly with Russia you need to be strong. If you are weak Russia will conquer you and not feel bad about it.

Poles don't care about Russians, and when we do speak of them it is mostly confusion between Boshlevism and White Rusyns from the older population. On Slavic internet we're all best friends, especially on its English speaking counterparts, but if Russia wants to improve relations then they have to return our past presidents plane wreckage as one of the men in charge currently is the twin brother of the president that died there and his perception of Russia is obviously skewed because of personal issues.

Also Russia being the biggest threat doesn't necessarily mean future enemy, they have a mighty army and aren't afraid of using it, you could have a band of pussy cats and a single puppy and the puppy'd the biggest threat, if you understand my analogy.

Yes but it is mostly back story and events leading up to it, and all those who publicized it, there isn't really anything more important to say tbh.

You people forget that Putin is a civic nationalist, not a White nationalist. He's a good ally but ex-Warsaw pact countries need to be on their toes. Currently Poland is being squeezed between the EU and Russia. And all it's potential strong allies want to own them.

The best scenario would be to form a Central European Alliance with Hungary, Czech Republic, Belarus and maybe Finland and Estonia (if they stop being "trendy" and throw off the Jew) and develop nukes.

a country that can produce this kind of propaganda is a strong, genius country.
Better a Russian Europe (Eurasia) than a NWO anyway.

Yeah see this shit is where you lose me
No one is joining anything the point of the military build up is to blacken your eye if you try ya steppe horsenigger

What I would give for Trump and Poland to work together and Trump defend Poland against the jews in the EU.

Epick propaganda steppe nigger.

You want to be like Russian never come back to this site, it's blocked in Russia you know

Structural funds in return for shares don't go forwards the military, genius. Would've been funny tho tbh kek

But that propaganda is full of shit and based in Jewish lies. Fuck off.

It's so fucking disingenuous when the pro-EU krautcucks get completely buttthurt about Poland. The EU is nothing but a giant scheme for Germany to take control of Europe via economics. That money being given to places like Poland ends up being used to build the place up so that Poland can be wealthy enough to work as a market to buy German goods. And indeed, the vast majority of imports into Poland come from German industries. This is what the krauts do everywhere. They seed some money as an initial investment and then have countries tied like a leash.

And it just goes to show you where the priorities of the krautcucks - even the ones on Holla Forums and cuckchan - lie. They're the only fucking people who literally get butthurt about the Poles deciding to disobey Merkel and not take shitskins. Meanwhile, the krauts get bootyblasted and act like since they gave Poland some money (which would then end up coming back to them via trade and industry) means that Poland should be obligated to ruin themselves, as the krauts are doing.

First of all, it's cucks taking credit for the work of Bolsheviks who ransacked other countries and destroyed their homogeneity, tried to culture crack them and change their history. Then it's Bolsheviks taking credit for the actions of those the Bolsheviks killed.

Russia USED to be a fine nation, with fine people. Then it was reshaped by Jews, and subservient Russian cucks that have done their bidding up until now.

A great Russian genocide occurred during the red plague. The brilliance of the Russian people was snuffed out, and much of their higher grade genetics erased. Look at France, the same thing happened there. They used to be a Celtic nation, and now they are full of weirdly shaped faces and curly hair. Fucking disgusting, and you're a retard for falling for propaganda and not using history to guide your judgment.

Something I have always found interesting about modern Russian nationalists is them trying tp praise both Tsarist Russia and traditional Russian culture but then they have a hard on for Stalin and the reds that murdered the tsar and destroyed old russian culture. Russia is a fucking mess.

Is there any proof that Russia isn't controlled by ZOG?

It's that sort of "my nation, right or wrong" attitude. You see it a lot too with Americans/Brits/etc who are totally redpilled on the holohoax and kikes and they'll still talk proudly about how we beat the krauts, even though the entire thing was a fucking disaster and we should've stayed out.

Is there proof you aren't a jewish shill? ;^)

What happened to all those (((oligarchs)))?

You, you are also a giant fucking faggot. Germany doesn't fucking exist. There is no Germany. It's a signboard, it's a fallacy, a farce. Hitler predicted the fall of the Reich would be the end of Germany, and it has been. Money Germany makes doesn't belong to Germany. The results of all of the hard work of Germans don't reciprocate to them. German culture as of today is not German culture of seventy years ago. They are products, a result of genetic and cultural genocide that was successful and nearly total during the American and Russian occupation. That's not to say it can't be restored, but as a colony of Israel, the United States, and the European Union, there is no fucking Germany, there is no German people. They are gone, whisked away in a multinational banking and ethnic replacement process. The Germans are scattered like a single bag of white rice cut open and thrown into a cargo hold of brown rice.

The only part of Germany that still exists is in the Volkisch villages and communities. Even if you are to claim that I am wrong, and that "Germany" still exists, and that there is still hope to save it through non-peaceful means, even if I am not correct right now, I will most definitely be correct should the same path "Germany" takes now, continues. The same can be said of every other European nation, as well as the united states, so long as these "Nations" continue to parade themselves as Nations, when in actuality, they are no more than colonies, surrogates of the international banking empire.

That is what Jews do everywhere.
Jews like you.

Ok faggot. Tell me why holohoax exposure is illegal there.

Macierewicz is a based commie hunter.

This.

May these finno mongolians rape babies and Ameriburgers stay where they belong. Central Europe is best Europe. Since Western EU is dead

He is obviously amassing a great H'wite army of pure blooded Russian viking warlords that'll usher Europe in a new age of fascism! You see, none of these offenders go to jail, they're sent to a super secret WHITE nationalist underground bunkers to undergo vigorous training for the upcoming race war! Ownership of The Protocols punished by death in the Soviet Union? AHHHAHAHHAAHA HHAAHA WESTERN SPY LIE, who do you think prompted the wave of anti-zionist rethoric during the sixtees? HIDDEN WHITE RUSSIAN NATIONALISTS BIDING THEIR TIME! SLOWLY RED PILLING THE WORLD! PUTIN IS TROLLING THE JEWS!

Reported for admitting to being a kike shill.

Pole here,

Two things:

Russia doesn't want to ally with us, since it feels it can already take what we can give with force, Russia wants to grow. Also currently Russia is in cahoots with Germany and won't interfere with Merkel's plans of MittelEuropa, i.e. every other country besides Germany is divided into smallest possible chunks (usually justified ethnically, like with Catalans or Occitanians) and part of some Euro federation. If Russians get their cut they won't complain. Lets simplify influence:

EU = Germany
NATO = USA

So when Merkel says Ukraine should be a part of EU but not NATO she's really saying "gibs me some o' dat", they want to divide the continent among themselves, basically. At least NATO/USA won't eat us as its far away and so no NAFTA-type agreements are possible. Otherwise we have no way of preserving our statehood and avoiding dissolving into some blanda upp gunk on the peripheries of some multikulti "Empire". Did you know that Russian Federation is importing kebabs like crazy, btw? Second biggest immigration in the world, right behind the US. That country won't be Russian for long, Putin is like a neocohen, wanking the church with one hand and shoveling in Muslims with the other.

They keep saying this like retarded parrots, yet almost everything in The Protocols has come to pass or is currently in the works. How can it be a hoax if it's 80% true and the remaining 20% is happening in front of our eyes?

Burgers are fine, especially the evangelicals who support us unconditionally. Most probably couldn't even point to us on a map so they certainly wouldn't invade.

They're still there, user.

In Russia they would arrest you for posting that and jail you for up to 3yrs.

Yeah but Americanization is one of the stuff that fucked up Western Eu. I know Poland isn't intact but still.

Poland is following a good nationalist strategy. Milking the EU and NATO as much as possible without going along with the destructive policies they wish to force.

Yes. One of the good things about brexit is it has weakened the western coalition and so the visegrad states have more relative power. With Britain, Germany, and France they stood no chance. But now that Britain is being peeled away, the eastern European states will have more leverage to stand up to France and Germany.

It is probably the 'tism but Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic etc. don't like to be called Eastern Europe but Central Europe since they don't identify with Slavic/Russian culture (despite the obvious influence) in many ways they feel they are the Western Europe that has been lost in time.

Great news, they were greatly mislead and betrayed by their own kin. Poland was invaded by the commies, then invaded back rightly so by Germans that warned them to stop killing Germans in the WW1 annexed area.

Just in time.

Polish defense minister looks pretty badass. He looks like someone else in history I can't put my finger on. I think he removed a lot of kebab or something.

but it's been proven that giving welfare to migrants improves your economy!

Vlad the implier

Kek. Nice one.

Why don't we remember some brighter moments, like when starved and demoralized German soldiers were faced with an impending Boshleviks army and Polish rebels, but all politics aside, the Poles gave the Germans ammunition and together charged at the communist subhumans.

The Visegrád Group (Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic) is going to be the next world superpower.

Dubs of truth.

Trips of Power

So many books slandering marshal got wrote in response of sejm making 2017 a year of Piłsudski. I don't say, some of them bring good points, but most of it is trash. I see so many comments on the internet calling him a traitor and german/russian/whatever agent. Sad times.

those dubs made me really, really hard

I read them sparsely because I don't want to give them money, but from what I read the main argument is "he is a dangerous shadow of the past and a threat to muh republic and democratic values". Also "Piłsudski didn't win battle of warsaw on his own, he didn't resurrect Poland by himself!". No shit.

Let's not forget based as fuck Haller von Hallenburg who gassed jews on a regular.

Hitler proved that even a broken nation like Germany can be a superpower in a few years with proper nationalistic leadership. Now is there a leader like Hitler around today.

if dubs will be another Austrian

What the fuck?

Based is a nigger meme, T_D.

He was against Piłsudski and completely out of touch. He wanted an alliance with France. Piłsudski wanted an alliance too, but by proposing this alliance he wanted to do a preemptive war against Germany in 1933.

what

Based Polan

A war in 1933 would've been preferable to 1939 tbh. Later years saw that idiot Edward Rydz-Śmigły fall for Britkike lies as he spent retardedly high amounts of money on shitty border protection that the Germans breached with ease anyway, and declared Hitler an enemy of the state without making any further movements. He was only in charge because of all the shiny metal he won during WW1, he knew absolutely nothing of strategy like Haller. I also understand Hallers mentality of keeping momentum up as war was inevitable anyway as the Soviets were starving and Germany only got stronger '33 onwards when Hitler assumed dictatorial powers, and lets not forget he was the one who expelled them peacefully before America handed over Gdańsk in a botched border recognition that had the Germans jumping at our throats, he tried being reasonable once and it didn't work, its not that he was alone in this sort of thinking, it's that he was the only one motivated to act instead of acting all big then being surprised when Britkikes pull out and Germany does attack over Gdańsk as we all knew they would, with a preemptive strike on US.

Seriously, how are all the countries appointing women to these positions?

Because we were to good at warfare and had to be made low.

Brits just played politics and our "elites" which many masturbate to, couldn't understand that.

Of course it would. Germany was paper tiger at that point. It would be a hard war, but winnable. French didn't want hear of it from Piłsudski though and Poland wouldn't be able to win it on their own.

oy vey, don't arm yourselves goyim, don't you remember what happened when Hitler armed himself??

They are too comfortable in a world they believe will be indefinitely peaceful. They see their militaries as summer camps where people go LARP a bit for fun. So who cares if the women are in charge "it's all a game!".

(checked)
Piłsudski being Germany agent wasn't some surprise discovery of 2017.

also, masturbating over Piłsudski

Is there a possibility in the near future for an "Intermarium Union? Being the exact opposite of the EU, more of a trade union and for the conversation of culture and tradition in Eastern/south eastern Europe, and keeping-/kicking out refugees at all costs. Independent from both, the EU and Russia? I hope some day my dream comes true

No.

;_;

France was pressured by many pacifist pussies at the time which is kinda understandable knowing what a mess WW1 was on their behalf, and they did champion for our overtly ambitious union as they have for all our efforts before so it wasn't all just lip service.
That is the only problem I could see, but even then one on one would've definitely ended in a stalemate that would prevent German technological superiority during our stability and would've thrown Gdańsk as a problem out the window.

Where are you from? It all depends, really, I would've never thought Russia'd invade Ukraine for one and in turn invert her whole political ideas.

Once the EU falls apart, which is pretty much only a matter of time at this point, I'm sure the V4 countries will work together more closely, and expansion is a possibility.

That's kind of what the Visegrád Group is about… not their official goal but that's what it's about. An interrum union with plans of leaving the EU.

Bosnia, actually. But i see something like this as our only hope. Everyone is trying to lick the EU's ass and turn their backs on our pride and the traditions of our ancestors. Letting fags walk down our streets, legalizing fag marriage, bullshit feminism, modern art. The whole cultural marxism menu. I know it pisses everyone of us off to no end. It's just that everyone's sucking dick for the EU's jew shekels. If we were to trade extensively between each other and improve our relations that way, but at the same time everyone gets to keep their independence so we can minimize the chance of ethnic conflict. Imagine it like a neutral fort between west and east of people just being sick of everyone elses shit and having to lick the western kikes or the Russkies asses and just going their own way.

Russia killed their president years back. Why suck commie kike cock to spite the Jewnited States?

Yeah, nah. Support for leaving the EU is minimal around here. We get too many gibs for that.

Everyone knows that most Russian oligarchs are Jews.

But Putin (at least to some extent) reined them in. Association with them or their companies doesn't show support for Putin

Your graphic is shit.

Bosnia can absorb a lot of EU money before coming even close to being degenerate.

You are poor as fuck. There is no other way around. People only go ful SJW when they don't need to work everyday.

Well one should remove a cancer cell as soon as possible so it doesn't spread and increase in size right? Our serbian neighbours now have a lesbian PM. The jews will work dilligently towards fucking every one of us over no matter if rich or poor. They will spread their degeneracy everywhere and always.

All this big talk involving the E.U and the refugees is all part of a larger scheme that involves us looking all high and mighty to our smaller neighbours so that they respect us, somewhat of a "big brother, little brother" relation where we champion for our collective right in numbers and they all back us diplomatically in return, fuck knows what they're trying to achieve with this, maybe we aren't the only ones who dream of such a union but until there is a definitive to the future of the EUSSR nothing can really begin. I know Poland is attempting to soften Central Europe / the Balkans for something.

Shitloads of Muslims in Russia.
How based can a mudslime be?

I often wonder how much of geopolitics is actually real. I consider my nation-state hostile and their actions are not in my interest. Then you see those guys (usually Russians and Poles) who have healthy national sentiment but they still applaud the actions of their state when it is totally against their interests. I don't understand it. I guess people cling to those "kosher nationalism" ideas because it is easier than discovering the truth.

I could provide some insight but I think you're being awfully vague. What makes you say that, and what country are you from if I might ask?

I'm Australian.
I see Russians all over social media and youtube praising the red army and bolshevism constantly. I see the stupid Brit claim it was good that they fought in WW2 to "keep stability on the mainland." These things aren't in their interests. The Russians certainly didn't benefit from bolshevism. The red army made western/ central Europe think of them as animals and their generals slaughtered their own people en masse. The Brit lost his empire the whole world over and his country is ruined today. I just don't understand the eager defense of these traitor states. Bomber Harris is an antifa meme. A literal antifa meme. How the fuck can any nationalist be so easily subverted? It's all confusing to me.

I was going to write something about Poland too but WW2 actually turned out ok for them in the end kek

The gibs won't last forever if they don't take in the rapefugees. There has to be a Plan B if (((Germany))) puts his foot down.

Brits and your politicians honestly underestimated the Germans and thought that they would get them in another two front war.
No one knew in those times that Germany would steamroll over Poland and do the same to France.
It was as unimaginable as Alexander defeating the Persians.

I see these news as confirmation that the Polish think that another war will go over their territory with the US, EU drumming the war drums and positioning armies on their territory and of the Baltic states.t
They know damn well that a 3rd consecutive world war over their country will destroy them.
I salute you Poland ball but you still cannot into space

If such political body is ever created, can we call it "European Confederacy", and then proceed to secede from the Union? :^)

It all boils down to ego. I could go on about the "Krauts" because they embarrassed us in some obscure war a couple hundred years ago, the Germans would get back at us calling us subhumans for us rubbing it in their face at how cucked they are, then you could add Britain and France to the mix because they're in competition for who had the best colonial Empire, whos the superior Western European. Its not that we all hate eachother with a passion, Europeans are in eternal competition with one another; its what made us so great, its what drove us to progress in this endless one-up contest, and if anything it is alien to us that colonial-Europeans don't understand this concept. Its not that I spit upon every Russian and German alive, quiet the opposite, especially in Slavic circles where Slavs want to murder one another but are untied collectively under communist struggle and shared culture, we can band together in our greatness collectively but saying my army could wipe out your army and constant bickering is the oldest European sport. We are in eternal competition for our regions superior European, nothin personnel, it's traditional if anything, and if you admit your country fucked up not only do you look weak but are in for mockery. Its not really praise, but justification to ones self that your country isn't shit, sophistry bound to be met by a rival.

Grind my cities into dust, brake my bones, we conquer, we inherit, and we shall rebuild. There is nothing in Poland but eternal struggle, we are too obsessed with our self image and dreams of what could've been to become another satellite, a third war is needed for all of Europe.
Top kek :^)

Creeping ZOG East new bolshevik propaganda right here in this thread.

(Checked and heil'd)

I have no pity for the dumb cunts who want to play army, but I am terrified for the civilians they're going to fail at defending.

We gotta meme responsibly, we could meme a defeat by doing this. Otherwise an interesting idea tho' :^)